Tuesday, September 28, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0028

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0028
1:51 PM, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2010
START OF THIS BLOG:


I need 2 begin this writing this afternoon by thanking my most wonderful and precious Diana Arteemis 4 coming around 2C me last night and this morning, I love U with all of my freaking heart baby blond. Your lightning is beyond anything that is describable and my intense never ending burning desire 2 B with U and 2 love U is totally beyond awesome and possible word combinations. I will always B right here, and U know that, just like I told U in 1983 in my song entitled, “1-2-3 Lover”, and again in 1984 in my song entitled, “I’m Cryana”. Your cousin Stacey tells me that I never have 2 worry about losing your endless love, blondie.

I know basically what happened in the wiping out of my blogs and will get 2 what I now believe happened, not that it lets Ed
Lynch Himacane off of the hook, but I do not have sufficient total facts 4 making absolute dependable conclusions.

The Millionth-Council enemies destroyed my telephone 2 nights ago. I had just lost normal waking awareness in a light trance with Diana, and could hear some force or entity making some strange soft and weird sounds through my phone, I use a secretary’s phone receiver hook so that I can go 2 sleep and B able 2 remain connected 2 Lightning, (DIANA). These sounds instantly destroyed the speaking part of the telephone as well as awakened me from my light trance. Their fucking bullshit cost me 25 dollars plus mother fucking tax 2 replace at Wal-Mart the next day following this incident, yesterday.

Now back 2 the blog-hack that has all but totally wiped out my nearly five fucking year blogging career, YO!!!!!!!!! Whenever I am hacked on the word processor computer via some ultra high intricate computer virus technology unknown 2 more than 99% of the normal and even top government hackers, my blog will not even post up in page-sections, only small tweet-type paragraphs can B posted up at one time, forcing me 2 work long and hard, 2 reverse-order post up many publishing’s, and label each one beginning as (-A), (-B), and so forth, following the title of “SAFE JOURNAL”. Speaking of being wormed out here, the hack just struck that I term and call the incomplete-words-hack, where 4 example, in the sentence just previously written, it came out as “reverse-orderst up” omitting the space and the first two letters of the word following which was ‘post’. When it is not this, it is the many screen pop ups hack, the blog vanishing hack, the but-hack, and their R several others that just do not come right 2 mind at this second, PTL, Pat Rob, and thank U4 all the overtime work and bigger paychecks also, kind sir, U old hurricane controller U, sheeeeeeeeeiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what the world is like in parts of the hyperspace where U actually made it 2 the freaking presidency of the United States, oh the gods, BRO!

Giant pussies and sluts abound all over the mother fucking place. I thought things were so bad over at Ann and Dawns during my year and a half personal-life-commandeering, (PLC) as I may come 2 term this on any relating future blogging text, but nothing has ever been quite like this nightmare. This is a situation that through absolutely no mother fucking fault of my own, I have lost everything dear 2 me, all my ‘shit’, oh yes, THAT FAMILY, it amazes me how some peeps decide 2 deal with their past issues, oh well, as Jimmy Olson superman would say, “Let’s face the lion in his den, when referring once 2 entering the office of his boss and editor of the Daily Planet Newspaper, Mister Perry White. No I won’t mispronounce your name Perry, or yours, Ty.

Discussing the D-6, and its many amazing freaking intricacies could literally take longer than human lifetimes could ever B, but all things can in fact B abridged, PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned not 2 ever B shocked at anything, even pants that do not come down 2 my damn shoes, being stalked by an unknown army force 4 a solid quarter century, the ‘HA-HA-WHO’ SONG SYNDROME being so major and relentless, the atom 2 hypersphere curve ratio, the ‘Sorian-18 Ration’ hack that just now struck, endlessly being controlled and effected 2 look at clocks at eleven-eleven and one-eleven on both meridians, teenaged whores and sluts flirting with a nearly age 56 years ugly old man, me, as 2 of them R doing even as I freaking speak here at the library, and I could go on and on with this stinky and ugly rotten laundry list. First, nothing is really independently happening, and as General Patton would put it so eloquently or maybe not so politely but quite 2 the point and may I add directly, “This individuality stuff that U read about in the New York Post, is a lot of crap”, but as he would say mi friends and mi foes, and this is all total illusion as well, but I’m, freaking willing 2 play along with it MC and D-6, he had no idea that his words were powerful and magical beyond just the collection making up the sentence that he spoke leading 2 the conclusion of his meaning and message 2 the soldiers in attendance during World War Two, and all I mean 2 say if forced 2B much shorter, is that indeed, individuality in its highest form is pure illusion. We can indeed experience this individual-me-illusion within these many virtually unlimited space-time worlds, but in the bigger-picture-truth, it is not possible, individuality that is, all is a collective at the void infinity, and as prior blogs in my MORIANITY tell with no punches pulled, the TRUTH, the PHASE-!-TRUE EXISTENCE, the REAL reality, that if U tell a psychiatrist about, will tell u that U have serious psychotic delusions and features and R heavily mentally disturbed. Funny though, that even though the scientific discipline of Quantum Physics and its many mechanics and studies is far from being totally complete with all of the supporting facts perfectly in and fitting into place, they will tell these head shrinking ass holes, that Mark is right, and they R all wrong, huh misses Fucking Marola from 19 fucking 69???????????????????????????? UC peeps, I could write a simple English 4th grade-level story and tell things step by step that would get me most likely jailed and or killed within 72 fucking hours, instead I beat around the bush and try 2 stay as vague as is possible, as is, Scylla tells me that my words speak way 2 directly, and that I need 2B much more subtle, as magic exists in this type of EAT-MORE-POPCORN-SUBLIMINAL power and wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could very convincingly walk a mentally challenged individual, let alone a more normal average intelligent person of legal age of majority, gold mountains and fate and secrets well hidden all notwithstanding, YO, but this is not my plan. Right now, my plan is simple, and not at all secretive. I plan 2 survive, continue talking and speaking out one way or another along with so many Swiffer Mops, and not even try and tie things all perfectly together over a 30-40 year period, and even have an expert professor in a college in a statistical mathematical discipline, allow me 2 quote him or her that odds 4 all of these occurrences in my life being just random and that I am just nuts or wrong, would B literally trillions of one against this reality. I know I could do this, but this right now at least, is not my motive nor is it my desire or near freaking term goal. The D-6 or the sixth-dimension is no kid in a sandbox, shoveling and playing and singing off key. In fact, a million Einstein type geniuses all put together would never have any way of getting any real potential full grasp on just exactly what this is all about or what is really happening in and with all of this.

I will tell peeps if we can bring all of this down 2 Earth 4 now just a degree and notch or so, that I purchased a keyboard from the place that was blogged and mentioned, where I told how they had an offspring living in Orlando, and this person had a good studio, and could have done the apology song and shot it up 2 the U-TUBE, and then suddenly, I come 2 learn, his wife was just diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis Disease, or ‘MS’. IC many symbolic things here, and many need not B further told now or ever, from here all the way 2 the Academy road exit off of I-95. I will say this much, Mayor Levy will live and die and never understand how distant cuzz on his wife’s side, Bobby McGuire, indirectly did shit that led him 2 his total demise and ruinous fucking destruction, and I will live and come and in fact have come 2 realize with crystal ass clarity, that he is able 2 do some truly amazing fucking shit, not his cousins, HIM, and the ATLANTIC FUCKING COUNTY, NEW JERSEY, PROSECUTORS OFFICE, knows all about it, however, Lisa, Joe King’s fiancĂ© or what the hell ever, has a brother, AND HE IS the damn Atlantic county Prosecutor, so when big LISA screams at me and says that I destroyed this great family on the great Long Island back in 1972, I had 2 just sit there and eat this horrendous mother fucking verbal abuse on her part. All I have 2 say is that I have a lower and lower ‘SHOCK-VALUE’ with the passing of each and every year, month, and day, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James Patterson can fuck with my beach crying days and Mona’s lifeguards from now until eternity sucks a fat throbbing dick, and it changes absolutely nothing, BRO. Big fat ass Dawn-Marie King said it true, “IT IS WHAT IT IS”, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody will ever really know just what Robert McGuire has really done 2 innocent persons on this planet, by the hundreds of thousands over a long extended period of time, but I’ve got your rotten fucking miserable number Bob, and the damn ACPO has the website on the hard drive on Eddie’s computer, proving whether they all like it or not, that UR not from here, and I am beginning 2 wonder about this entire family. Yeah baby love, now I really know Y printing those letters caused such a huge mother fucking reaction on Wall Street the following week back early last fucking summer time, YO. I am very tired and need 2 go home and eat and rest, I am going through going fucking on three fifths of a century of pure inconceivable hell, JOE PAGET, or am I just there 2 begin with, after all, illusions R powerful, huh Tellosians of the Trek lands??????????????????????

It seems that I just learned a huge payoff happened 2 shut me up. The guy helping me in the library here, was suddenly forced 2 disappear, right out of the mother fucking movies and beyond. I will have 2 save and pay a webmaster 2 get me a site where I can post this SAFE JOURNAL up 2, and then I will have 2 just tweet that peeps can go up 2 it and read the stuff there on. U know MI, I have the strangest feeling that UR somehow behind this entire thing, if this is true after all the things that I have tried 2 tell U, this will indeed B my life quintessential disappointment. I hope I am wrong, I can count, and I am not as dumb as many peeps think that I am. Nearly 100 ‘coincidental’ things, OYR!!!!!

END OF THIS BLOG.

No comments: