Friday, September 17, 2010

safe journal ch 0020

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER #0020
5:06 PM, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010
BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG:


I am under another fucking major fucking death siege, as I left 2 come here 2 the lifuckingbrary, a giant nasty ass chemtrail is off 2 my fucking south, poisoning me and others, but targeting me more through a concentration of my personal DNA and genetic makeup interaction with the poisonous toxins mixed and contained in this what otherwise would B a quite safe and benign normal jet vapor trail. All of this made all of the news not long ago, a year 2 a year and a half ago, the swine flu thing, and the mysterious fucking way some areas of the globe were so affected while others were not, duh, CHEMTRAILS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I no sooner say on the last chapter of this blog work that things were better at work, BOOM and POW, naturally, let the fucking evil gods-games befuckingin!!!!!!!!!!! Things Wednesday, yesterday were so bad, I called the AARP dude 2 make an appointment with him so that I can hopefully get reassigned elsefuckingwhere, YO!!!!!!! Giant trash is always on a roll, peeps R horrific, monstrous, and extremely annoying everywhere I mother fucking go, and that is only the very beginning. Powerful loud tone noises come over my landline telephone, illegally, and I will soon hire an attorney and sue the company 4 damaging my fucking hearing, it is all fucking documented, and recorded, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Comcast Cable peeps were scheduled 2 come out today, Thursday the 9th, and never did, so I phoned up and no record was on the computer, a second time this fucking happened. I was requesting a digital DVR cable box instead of the normal box now being used, as it will not record the higher channels much above number 30 in most areas anywhere, as the bandwidth narrows and far less decibels of video signal R on these channels, causing most VCR-DVD machines when on the recording mode, 2 wow and flutter and bring the color in and out and place lines through the entire picture screen, making re-watching tapes recorded on these channels totally fucking unacceptable. They R all sworn 2 some type of secrecy and the rest just simply R totally ignorant 2 what is really going down, this is all a huge con job 2 make peeps 2 upgrade into more of this digital and expensive junk, a total rip off con job is ever there was one, and I know it, and this makes me fucking major hyper time dangerous 2 their established fucking order of things now in fucking place.

I am fighting the 6th dimension or (D-6), and that is all that I am ever really and truly fighting. All other beliefs R caused by powerful and awesome gargantuan smoke and mirror parlor trick illusions that cosmos in league with conscious mind creates around us all 24/7/365.2422!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me prove it 2U, or 2 me, no one at this point in time is reading any of these fucking blogs and words, as I have been totally blocked and stopped as U will hopefully all come 2 know someday, peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!! There R some on my side, and if I want them kept safe, I must forever keep my mother fucking mouth fucking ass shut 2 shit cubed. The best example of the fact that the 6th dimension and me R at war, and all else is a ridiculous Mack Kaiter fucking Southeast Camp Chesapeake Maryland illusion is the following very simple reality, and it goes simply like fucking this, BRO!!!!!!!!! We need no Louise Hendershot’s, red X sunset sunrise chemical vapor jet trails, or Jewish wedding movies, new or old, nor any roof fiddlers, YO, 2 get serious here about this shit, so listen fucking up dudes and freaking duddesses!!!!!!!! The day I decided 2 continue ‘blogging’ without ‘posting up’, and just placing these typed fucking words onto my floppy disc, the Dow Jones stock markets were trading in-between this time, it was the fucking final 2 hours of their trading day in fact, YO. It dropped 107 points or roughly 1% that day, 2 days back on Tuesday as a result, HA-HA-HA-HA-NOT WHO, Copyright Office of 1982, YO!!!!! This proved and verified 2 me one million fucking ass diseased percent that all my knowledge given me by my 2 fabulous and fantastic lightning goddesses, Sarah-Stacey and her cuzz Diana, is totally true and entirely ass fucking accurate, BRAHHH!!!!!!!! LSS, (Long-Story-Short), I now feel I know beyond a tid-bit of doubt that indeed, it is my “TELLING” truths, on ANY medium, cassette tapes, blogs, or just WORD FUCKING PROCESS MACHINES. Also, as David Roth said so well and so freaking often 2 me back in the last 15 or so years of the past century, the magic in lots of things with U Mark is ‘POTENTIAL’. This is a slight paraphrase; and actually he said a numerous varying collection of this point he was making with me, many ass times through many ass years of our close friendship. The hope still strongly exists that I can lead my blogaudians someday 2 my website with quick burst blogs and an attached hyperlink address 2 my freaking website, so really, this is posting not today, but 2 the future. Still, in reality, my old and now destroyed life-journal since it began as phone program number 1 in Atco, New Jersey on the 2nd day of February in 1983, was supposed 2B a powerful special message of my life, ‘2 the future’, and never fucking made it there, did it “THAT FAMILY”???????

Yes, the majority of intelligent peeps now and more so someday, will and do realize, that indeed after my public posting up of blog number 0015, I WAS SENSORED AND STOPPED, totally stopped cold and dead right in my fucking tracks, and Y??? Because I told the UNBLOGGABLE, that’s fucking Y???????!!!!!!! First I told about Mariah Carey losing her angelic voice 2 the fucking chemtrails. Then I told that I died and went 2 hells in 1983. Then I told that I would post a large amount of GAWNUM CARD QUERIES and their responses, the enemy knows quite well just how powerful monster fucking ass this shit really is, and this was most likely the biggie here, but all of it together got my blogging career halted pronto quick warp fucking speed. Suddenly, all places where I blog let me get up there and even go as far as hit the publish post button, but when I did, a screen came up that said the page could not B displayed, and I even tried having the fellow at the library desk open a blog account at www.blogger.com/ and after one successful attempt, he was shut down also the next time we tried it, and during the time that “THEY” were trying 2 examine the situation, “THEY” shut down the entire internet access 2 the entire fucking area. Work is hell, sky shit is hell with poison trails dissipating and causing me flu-like fucking symptoms, I live in a fucking slum ghetto, I work in a total fucking shit hole with peeps sent here from jail doing community service, CS, yeah, seems I’ll never ‘escape’, ‘do-do-do----doooo’, the 1997 curse of Scylla, and certain initials such as the S and the C and the M and the C, and the M and the S, and the J and the B, and so on with quite a few others. I will always love this powerful awesome teenager but her fantastic persona and sense of humor is beyond surreal and outlandish 2 this poor mortal. Telling me I will figure it out in 2008 and then it will B2 late, wow, and U talk about how I hurt your feelings back in the year of the ax. WO, does any more here really need B said, MISTER George freaking Strait, YO??????????????????????? I have had continuous enemy assault since leaving the Jewelly White City section of Fort Fucking Pierce, Florifuckingda.

The assaults on me in the 26th Street ghetto would B way 2 numerous 2 try and fucking ever separately list one by mother fucking one, YO. Utility, aerial, work site, health, head games, injustices, civil right abuses and violations out the fucking monster ass yin yang, and on and on and on we could fucking go and list this fucking shit. My ‘dreamer’, Timmy, at work, still has his ‘dreams’, and in them, I am in some way always fighting ‘Satan the devil’ and my feet R always on his head kicking. His last dream was with me and another coworker there, and we were all in a large pool of water and were kicking him and trying 2 get him 2 sink under the water, oh well, as he was telling me his dream in the break room last week, I was thinking, yeah, at least no sand was being swept, no barnacles being cleaned off piers, and no one was trying 2 buy any hotels on 10-SC Avenue in AC, NJ, USAESMWG, Copyright Examiner of 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UC peeps; time is a lot of bull shit. We think or ‘receive from the 6th dimension’, and time is only the 4th dimension; laying 2 below that, and all of this is just 2 complicated 4 me 2 even try tackling teaching the many details of these elucidations today on this single ass fucking blog, YO!!!!!!!!! Remember how the BIBLE talks so often of both the exact words, SATAN and THE DEVIL. Try using the GAWNUM, and C how fucking major ass compatible these 2 items R, YO, makes U wonder, huh atheists? Funny thing about the atheists, they can deny this following thing I’ll say until the Callio’s cows all come home from fucking pasture, Louie, but I will say it fucking aniwho, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B4I do say it, HA-HA-HA-NOT WHO © OFFICE, it is exactly 5:55, “oh yeah, right” MC, it is indeed 5555555555555555555, how I will always love and treasure these fucking digits, since the horrendous despicable and totally detestable nightmare that Jane bitch-witch Fonda put me through that horiff9ic night at the Atlanta Braves Baseball Park. It may have now changed in my conscious mind illusion 2 the time of 5:56, but I will B thinking of 5:55, so screw it all, and now 2 tell about the atheists and how they lie 2 themselves, most of them aniwho, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do not believe in GOD, whatever “GOD” is, mankind 4 the most part does not think their “GOD” worthy of a name. Yes, SHE goes beyond any name, but still, she has a beautiful wonderful and very special name peeps, and that name is indeed, “SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE”. Translation here is Lordess Jehovah Neecy of the KRASSLE ASTRAL FAMILY, residing in the GREAT CITY OF DAVID, known also as many other names, and some being, heaven, paradise, and amongst the more schooled in the mysterious and occult practices of the paranormal, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. Literally this name translates in all human languages endlessly and forever, 2 the “CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH KRASSLE”, and is a more accurate description of this area in the Purgatory or spirit world, known again by the more learned as the ASTRAL PLANE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what U do 2 me my love, Sarah-Stacey, UR mine forever, and I’ll always love and obey U, my life belongs forever and totally 2 U and only U, and U know this All Mighty One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since that fucking diseased horrendous man beat me up outside the library out on another plane of existence, things fell apart and the bottom fell right out of Eric Clapton’s Sheriff Shots YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was only a day or so later that I tried 2 blog and that was the end of my blogging career, at least 4 right now until I can hopefully get a good civil rights attorney on board helping me if anyone has the fucking guts 2 help me here in Joe Paget’s fucking endless nightmare fucking road-(way) 2 hell. Stop telling your screaming kids crying in your fucking arms at midnight, “hush little one, it was ONLY A DREAM”. UR lying 2 the little fucking bastards, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dreams R first, then comes fucking this. The entire 5th dimensional hyper fucking space is just a reflection, a damn mirrored image of the one ASTRAL PLANE, all created out beyond all of this, in the great and unfathomable 6th dimension.

END OF THIS BLOG:

No comments: