Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018

come on, YO??????????????????????? Speaking of HER, the message I obviously was suppose 2 try and get back in OH-MAROLA-8, was how I called HER by the name CURLY in 1986. If U write the word CURLY and underneath it, write the word CAREY, U get URL as in something that blogger’s relate 2, and then U get the initials of the greatest mind on Earth, Albert Einstein, and what was your musical project name that just was released shortly B4 this, but his most famous equation theorizing that matter and energy R exactly the same thing, one becomes the other when either multiplying or dividing by the constant squared, the speed of light is the constant, U do need 2C the movie made by Australian producer Yahoo Serious, called “YOUNG EINSTEIN”, and yes, I am serious. It was 22 years ago and funny as hell, MC, U really need 2C it brown eyes. I would say 2BU know what, but that radio station in Atlantic City might get all upset with poor Regis and me again. IWALU no matter what your horrible cousins did and still do 2 me MC. Take care, whatever U decide 2 do or not do regarding the trails, U know I would never lie 2 my curly teen queen. I would never do that in a million years MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, look what they did 2 my Melanie blogs after I dared 2 say this much, MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U do the math, and ask your mom and Nick, and your close friends, I do not C how UR not angry about this horror. Speaking of your recent projects in both music and shows, and social workers, I cannot wait 2C your new great movie. My SW is totally freaking worthless MI, and is playing a nightmare game with me, but then, it is the D-6 that is doing this, through her, and so what else is new, but I will probably B leaving Florida forever very soon. Coming here was a total bad move MI, so wish me luck, your family in Jersey is dangerous and U know this first hand, so I will most likely go out west or maybe leave 4 South America and never ever come back. I have others presently working in this fight on my side, in any event, no one, not me, or any of my peeps, will ever do anything that U disapprove of, and if U want no more of the truth about these trails, I know U will come 2 me as U always have done, and tell me, so as they say Brown Eyes, CU in my dreams.
THIS TERMINATES THIS TRANSMISSION ON BLOG CH-0018, YO!

No comments: