Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018A

The blogs of MOUNTAINPEN R currently on one site only, www.blogger.com/ and I cannot B sure how long it will B when this will just B done again, and I will again B stopped. This violation of my constitutionally amended rights of free press, squashing my freedom 2 print my message out, WILL B DEALT WITH AND EXAMINED BY GLOBAL AUTHORITY. U CAN FUCKING BET ON THIS WHO THE FUCK EVER IS BEHIND THIS BULLFUCKINGSHIT. Only time will tell what happens when we try and post this later, as well as what the future holds, as if I did not fucking have enough mother fucking woes and shit B4 all of this began last Saturday. I was planning something that obviously the great fucking SIXTH DIMENSION did not want done in this lower 5th dimensional hyperspace, and then forces all went into play 2 organize ways 2 bring about the prevention of my blogging. If U all think 4 a moment that Mariah Carey is what this is all about and only about, U all missed the boat 2 China a long while back, so HAVE A NICE SWIM, and maybe U can get some lessons from either the Holy Spirit Lifeguard or Mickey Soapeye Showers, in West Deptford, New Jersey, USAESMWG, at the HADDONWOOD SWIM AND HEALTH CLUB, owned at the time in the middle nineteen-nineties, by Tony Hyperspace Antimatter Zenun.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, a fool can C that this fantastic great vocalist and artist, is definitely a key player in my life, whether I like it or not, and whether she likes it or not. It is sort of like a bad car crash, neither party involved wanted it 2 occur, this is Y these things R called ‘accidents’. In this case however, forces have obviously intentionally brought her and I together in ways that go far beyond outlandish and bizarre, even I have no words today 4 all of this, only 2 simply recognize and admit that this all is real and exists. Remember that it is a totally time recorded and documented fact, that many things that SHE did, beginning with her 2008 musical project, came AFTER and shortly but still after, many things that were being told in my blogs of those times and days. She nor any other great person can argue this, nor deny it; it is arguing fact, as these blogs R there, and in ‘perfect time order’ in the real world. Truth is truth no matter who dislikes it or wishes 2 foolishly argue against it.

No comments: