Friday, September 17, 2010

safe journal ch 0016

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, BLOG CHAPTER #0016
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE:
C0016-082110.505, SUBTITILED, “THE WEEK OF SHIT SIEGE”


Beginning Transmission:


Well peeps, 4 a solid mother fucking diseased week now, I HAVE ENDURED AND SUFFERED THROUGH A MONSTROUS HORIFFIC DEATH FUCKING SIEGE NOW, AND WHEN DID IT FUCKING START, AUGUST THE 15TH, OR THE “REAL GOOD GIRL” day on Anniversary #24. It was totally expected and as Houdini forgot 2 do on one fatal occasion, I had my stomach muscles all maxed out and tensed up so I could B braced 4 this despicable human rights violating attack on the part of this miserable shit eating OTAMM and the MILI-2-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chemtrails have been an every day occurrence, planes and choppers R also all around, they R there when I get out of my car B it at home, or any other place I may drive 2 that is away from, my freaking home, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another memory fuck up on my part also happened, it was not back last Saturday, but the following day when I did not initially go 2 the music store, but went back 2 exchange a defective unit 4 another after not being able all morning 2 reach them on the telephone, and 4 a very good mother fucking reason, YO, they have no hours on freaking ass Sunday’s. As I approached so much as the general area, the same chopper that fucks with me and has fucked with me now since the days of ‘REAL GOOD GIRL’, began stalking and messing with me, 2 intimidate me. I have rights under the law, and can go and do any legal thing I wish 2 do, and if they ever push shit 2 far, it is they that go 2 fucking prison, not fucking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an angry goddess that needs 2B appeased, and I must obey (H-E-R) OR ELSE. I do not need the HIGHEST ENERGY RELEASES of HER 2B aimed against me. She wants that song of apology, and this is what SHE is gonna mother freaking get, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of a week of aerial hell nightmare death siege around me, was also the worst health attack of my life on Wednesday night, making me turn my bathroom into my bedroom, bit in addition 2 air and bowel attacks on me, the job-attack was very extremely awful as fucking ass well, peeps, YO. I am wheezing and coughing, my cat sounds R totally gone again, my nose is running, also I feel run down; and these vicious fucking trails in the sky R the total culprit. Not only have they hurt me throughout most of my adult life, but this is the reason that we all HAVE FOREVER LOST THE TOP ARTIST OF THE WORLD, MC. All fans know it, and details need not B blogged. She still is terrific, but the trails did their fucking damage 2 this unfathomable singing voice. Y her fan club does not take this all more seriously and really go after them and sue them all, blows my miniscule mind completely. This had all ready happened back in the building with no hallways, many so called wild ‘dreaming interactions’ make much more sense after 2 years of hindsight places them in such greater perspective now, as all hindsight viewings in fact do. I made a typo fuck up a number of blogs back in this, by saying that Sarah Jacobson told me that she has better than 20-20 vision, she told me in fact that her eyesight is not accurately measurable, and that she has far better than 20-10 vision. What if she was speaking in code just a bit, saying that she knew things out 2 and even beyond, the year of 2010?????????????????? After HER many things that she said and did that rose 2 the level of major prophetic, I would not B one bit shocked if indeed this was really the case. She was very clever and subtle, just as SHE always is, in fact, the entire bible is written so cleverly by this wild and neurotic teenaged female entity, that it all fits like a perfect smooth freaking glove, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But, here comes the fucking computer hacking and the ‘BUT’ attack shit!!!!!!!!!! Just look above at what just fucking happened here players!!!!!!!!!!!! But, -----------, let me close this fucking down and safe, and go fucking upstairs, I do not have 2 put the fuck up with this fucking [shit.But] and yes, this ‘but’ attack persists while I first show the library my 3rd fucking straight hack here now, things as U know my Morians R real fucking major hyper time BAD!!!!!!!! If it persists, I will go upstairs 2 one of the 2 hopefully unused word process systems up there, but 4 right now, closing and reopening has seemingly done the freaking trick, HA-HA, not WHO-----Copyright Examiners of 1981!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I left the library here after posting up blog chapter #0015 mof the SAFE JOURNAL, a super ass fucking GIANT PUSSY appeared out of nowhere, walzing in the front door, she had 2B at least 4 heads higher than me around 7 or 8 inches over 6 mother fucking feet in height, and in fantastic shape, no wasteline, and huge athletic arms and shoulders and legs, a true fucking goddess, with long dark hair and big beautiful brown eyes, she stared at me and smiled at me, and walked up and down staring and smiling at me as I was trying 2 check out a feew DVD movies 4 rental. As soon as I was checked out and the 6 DVD discs were in my personal bag, I warped out of here, leaving that enemy behind in the dust breezes, call them whatever name U want, and let them sing anything U want, Congressman Robert Andrews of Oak Street. Until I ran away from the KING branch of the mighty frightening and awesome UNITAWF Da Gama crew, I had a personal telephone book with your name and old address and phone number still printed ever so neatly in it, from Oak Street in Haddon Heights, New Jersey between 1975 and 1980. In late April of 1980 YO, U sang my 2 country tunes that I had written in 1975 and 1979, that the United States Copyright Office back in 1980 received through the legal US mail system, when I sent them down 4 official registration and copyright protection in the late spring of from 1802 Robin Hill apartments, in Voorhees Township in New Jersey, along with 2 dance tunes called the “500 Million Dollar Cover Up Duo Demos of Inductatherm Corporation of Samantha Berry Studio Park Township”, back in New Jersey, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what I know, I know what all happened, and no one can just simply ass erase this like some ‘Twilight Zone’ script, where 3 killed astronauts willed themselves 2 make it back home 2 Earth alive, but this effect was not permanent, and one by one, they were not as solidified as I was in Atco, New Jersey, with or without homes that contain no hallways, only great world explorers and top female recording artists. Don’t think this can B done unless UR willing 2 trade bringing eternity in hell back here with U, brother I think by now that ‘I should know’ this only 2 well ‘by now’, huh Mister William Heartattackackackackack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As 4 the real reason that a medical building was part of the dreaming-interaction back just over 2 years ago on the first day of summertime, there is a laboratory that has informed me that indeed I was poisoned. Whether this poisoning back in 1983 was because of my satisfying some sexual lusts the year B4 at the cancer research institute in Camden, New Jersey, or had nothing 2 do with it and was done 2 me by some secret black file agency, no one can attest 2 this at this time one way or another. Still my choking problem that came on me has been finally diagnosed as severe poisoning.

My enemies really fucked with the GAWNUM last week. It should have been a much better week than it was, it would have been, as all that the GAWNUM is capable of doing and telling, is the mathematical knowing that under ordinary circumstances, it would definitely have indeed been just that. It is just like a stock trader doing large buy and sell transactions on paper, and then doing it in the real world, where the very process of doing these orders 2 buy and sell these large amounts of publicly traded stocks, actually has direct effects on the markets themselves, unlike while he or she is merely performing paper-trading, as it is referred 2 as upon occasion. I had a huge compatibility with all 4 of the first 5 weekdays, Monday-Thursday. Despite all of this powerful 6th dimensional reality here, this was a very bad fucking experience, the entire week totally mother fucking blew and stunk 2 high hells. Friday however, really did live up 2 the GAWNUM expectations, with no pussy command shown on that date in compatibility, and no compat at all 4 the entire date of August twenty, two-thousand-nine. U do the math, and get the PCN of that sentence, and take mine, #871, and add them up and C if any digit in the total or the PCNT exists in both of the 2 item PCN’s being compared 4 a match out, YO!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite hell at work, hellish health attacks, hellish fucking nightmare aerial siege since Sunday, a solid fucking full entire freaking week of shit and persecution in total violation of all of my legal and constitutionally guaranteed rights here as a citizen of the United States of America, doing the enter at 8 and stop out at 5 units loss follow and opposite all 3 parameters ROULETTE PLAYING SYSTYEM, only more units were earned, on paper of course. There is another system that tends 2 do quite wekll if one learns 2 respect it and take losses and bad games and get out quickly, and just keep moving as Bob Seiger would say it and sing it so wekll in his old 70’s tune, ‘game 2 game’, is waiting 4 any 3-string such as RRR, and betting a mini-martingale of 1-2-4 units after this in alternates, such as BRB, or after an EEE, bet OEO, stopping either at 3 losses of minus 7 units, or at any win of plus one unit, whether it B on the 1st or the 2nd or the 3rd and final bet. There R games that go bad, and if U get out after losing no more than 10 units, and shoot 2 make at least 3-6 units but not a huge amount, the worst sieges of 2K10 have yet 2 wipe out this system, TEE-HEE-HEE-OTAMM-SCUM, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never directly threaten anybody peeps, because whether Ann King Silva is guilty or not of causing my life after 3 and a half months or so in Florida 2 go straight into this monstrous horrendous hellish nightmare with no looking mother fucking back, SHE IS BEING BLAMED BY ME, IT WAS HER WHO MADE THAT THREAT IN THAT LETTER, and the entire mother fucking world knows this now since my early summer official printing of this letter out onto these blogging sites, players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY do not like any potential exposure, my enemies or OTAMM, that is. This is IMHO, Y the stock markets crashed 4 a while right following the aftermath that Saturday of my blogging and printing of those ‘2-letters’ from Dawn and Ann, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Dawn Marie King belongs put away after ruining my entire life, what little I had managed 2 accrue and get after a lifetime of busting my prick and being screwed left and right by humanity in general, but her mom belongs right there in the hotel along with her, YO. What a fucking diseased hypocrite she was. The times she told her friend Betty as well as her sister Mary, “Mark is being treated inhumanly here by my daughter”. “I hope he can find a way 2 leave in time”. Yeah, and then when I mother fucking do, she is gonna get all her powerful Atlantic City pals after me. Robert McGuire has totally destroyed at least 7 of my automobiles now over the past 25 fucking years now, so do not feel bad MC, your cousins R very deadly and dangerous peeps, Bobby Mc-G sure is, and so is Dawn-Marie. I heard Dawn say she was gonna burn down so many places and light up so many peeps, I do not know how U survived so much as a child, U really R and always will B, my hero, MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that UC these as very distant cousins, but know this, they do not share that point of view. Bobby feels it is HIS JOB 2 look after the family, and this is YU had so much sadness, U know what I am talking about, we both knowe it cannot B blogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On May 17th of this 2K10 year, on orders of the great SSJK, I wrote a tune by the name of “MI APOLOGY SONG”. It is Copyrighted words and music and arrangement MARK WAYNE MOHR 2010. Shortly it will B up on the U-TUBE, and this hopefully will appease the wrath of the ALL MIGHTY GODDESS OF THIS MULTIVERSE. The lyrics will B printed now just so SHE can know how truly sorry that I am. I always had a great fear of going 2 jail, and this is the only real reason I acted the way that I did. I know that nobody will believe me, but SSJK just informed me NOT 2 print these lyrics right now on this day, 4 reasons only SHE knows, and I obey my beautiful and awesome teen-queen (TQ).

Let me move onto the hell job where I am forced 2 work should I wish 2 go on eating and paying a few necessary bills and remain in the relative comfort of living in a home and driving a car, YO. A click has formed containing perhaps 5-8 of the coworkers out of 3 or 4 times that many, not including numerous in-charge bosses and overseers. This click is made up of some very low life evil peeps that I would no more want 2B paling around with if my very freaking life depended on it, BRO. Here is just a small sound-bite of some of the very unpleasant events that took place.

I have by the way a very annoying bitch lady on the other side of me on this word processor, she lives here, and has some business, she has 2, and I know that she is no blogger. She is annoying and her scum bag cell phone is annoying as well. She is a pain in the mother fucking ass, hogging up one of the 4 machines here, ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back now 2 my very miserable fucking job hell.

This click has in it, 4 nasty evil women, all of whom once liked me very much, this has always been my problem, if U do not give girls sexual attention, they hate U. At least they behave in this manner with me, and I appear 2 have no right 2 just come there and do my job. I am always pleasant enough, and more than willing 2 carry my share and my load and B helpful and very courteous, I just am not going 2 date anybody, that is totally OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one lady from where else, Guatemala, with the teenaged tall and strong daughter who thank the gods will B starting back in high school on Monday, but I’ll still B dealing with her mother, and this lady told me when I merely said good morning how RU, back yesterday, Friday, when she returned from Vero Beach, the other part of the operations where many of the other coworkers have been bussed up 2 over the past 2 weeks or so, and I quote her, “I’m not allowed 2 talk 2U”. I said 2 her in a calm and soft voice, “Fine”, and I walked away from her. The giant African American girl earlier around the start of the week, saw me enter into the break room and was heading there herself, and turned around and did not come in. The guy who always mistreats me and has no authority whatsoever over me, ordered me into a room where he ordered me 2 do a job with an instrument that the AARP volunteers R not permitted 2 do. I told the AARP coordinator, a very nice lady named Donna, and she went into him and hollered at him, she knows he has been major time fucking with me and really detests my guts, and 4 reasons no one has a clue about.

My reaching the age of 58 years, the Mayan second calendar of Jewelly White Nurockey, exploratrons, lawtrons, the higher dimensions lying above time and hyperspace, astral plane phased beings and entities, somnambulism, and making all of this and much more along these similar lines all fit together in a similar way that the great Mister Einstein attempted 2 unify electricity, gravity, and magnetism, is a subject that there is just no time whatsoever today 2 even start 2 open up and begin 2 try and address. What I will say is that just a few things I have been hell bent conscience forced 2 get here and explain today, and I will. First, there is only (ONE-TIME) just once, where U may ask or ponder a deck of playing cards 2 answer U on any one issue. Remember I said that if U ponder and wonder and cogitate on something, and then do the 2-card shuffle and draw just in the same way that any Vegas Magic Act trick would B done by the magician and a willing audience participant in drawing a card out of a deck that the magician is holding, that U can learn the PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER or the (PCN) of that very thought U have, that questioning thought in your ‘MIND’!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If U ever try the same thing, UR mocking the forces that make up the 6th dimension, and U never will B told anything of value again on that one particular issue, so only ask ONE TIME, on any ONE THING, and that is indeed your PCN-ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U may call it your PCNA. Doing this only helps UC how powerful the GAWNUM really is, if U first however go 2 the trouble of mathematically working out the PCN of all the things in your life that pertain 2 anything that possibly could answer U. I have many thousands of phrases and words and all the digits and all the numbers and all the days of the week and months of the year, and on and on, all worked out and in a book under each of the 81 possible PCN sections from PCN-110 through PCN-990.Since this is a safe journal, I need 2 begin giving this journal the PCN outcomes on the queries I have made so far, and those out there watching me and my life and that perhaps all ready created a GAWNUM SOFTWARE program, can really get a total fucking mind blow. Remember, I am the claimant and owner of the GAWNUM intellectual property, and give permission 4 its usage, not 4 its sale 4 profit. No one legally is permitted 2 charge 4 a so-called psychic service, or anything like this. I authorize the US government in the interests of National Security, 2 put this all on software and use it in the defense of this great country, as well, 4 this, U owe me only the promise that U will do a good job and learn the skill of this properly using this extremely powerful tool. My next blog will tell U quite a lot of these questions I was asking in my mind as I did the 2-card draw that produces the GAWNUM ROOT DIGITS, where from there the PCN # is derived from, YO. 24 root becomes 242, and 58 becomes 583, and 61 becomes 615, and 66 becomes 660, and so forth, as previously explained on many of my prior blogging works, and if anyone needs 2, just GOOGLE UP the word “GAWNUM”.

Since it is more important that I get my retaliation 4 last week’s unfathomable and monstrous wicked death siege on me without provocation or it being deserved by me in any way whatsofreakingever, YO, let me do this right now peeps: I do not have a very comfortable bed, I am a poor man, this is all ready known by any potential blog audience, DUH. I certainly cannot afford a great bed such as a sleep-number bed, or anything at all along these lines. But your wonderful cousin, Lindsey, was treated very unjustly recently here in Florida, and all because he tried so hard 2B both my friend, and also help me on powerful personal matters that really meant the world 2 me. Then he made me a bet without my ever knowing that it was him, knowing he would B paying me a large sum of money, cash. 4 doing this, he was ‘eliminated’ and screwed. Some other enemies there most likely know a lot about all of this, and this may very well B what is generating a lot of incredible hostility around me with an entire fucking click of coworkers now, that I am now naming and labeling, the DOF, short and abridged from the “DEMONS OF FLORIDA”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I said, I refused 2 die in 1983, JC knows all about it, well, both JC’s I suppose, and instead of taking me 2 hell, brought HELL 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that fateful day where poor Joe was pink-slipped, he took his very special vehicle with a very special 24 volt battery, out of the break room and drove it home. In Florida, this special bicycle, which is not a moped, needs no license 4 its operation. But the point here that needs B made is this my peeps, YO: Joe took me aside when he gave me the cash and also admitted the deal on the internet about the RGG song, and told me that indeed I was “HER FIRST LOVE”, girls do not forget their first loves. He also told me that her wonderful father, RC, built this special vehicle 4 him at the turn of the millennium. He also told me that I am 2 contact a person that will show me just what a lot of this is about as far as what is in the trunk of these many enemy vehicles that have been stalking me and injuring my life all these years. I will contact this person very soon, and this will B the beginning of a powerful new world, on that very day, so keep up your shit MILLIONTH COUNCIL Earthly counterparts, just go ahead, I will B swinging back hard with many good combinations and flurries, and U will B the ones ending up on the freaking mat, it is just a matter of time.

My coming here 2 Florida was absolutely pre-planned from decades ago, they all knew this was gonna all occur and were merely waiting 4 things 2 begin. Well, they have all begun, YO.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: