Friday, September 17, 2010

safe journal ch 0019

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER #0019
1:55 PM TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2010
BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG:


Well, I wanted a safe journal, and it is not going 2B totally safe, as this is no more than a typed as opposed 2 recorded-onto-a-cassette-tape journal, onto a floppy disc. 4 now, there will B no post ups 2 any blogging sites, and 4 a very good reason, beginning on the 21st fucking bastard day of mother pucking August, several weeks ago now, I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY AND QUITE MYSTERIOUSLY STOPPED, BLOCKED, AND PREVENTED; FROM PUBLICLY BLOGGING ON ANY WEBSITES ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET, the blogger, the soulcast, and the wordpress, or any others, and even had a dude that works here at this very library try 2 post under his own new account set up on blogger, and all hell broke loose, and we were able 2 post one blog onto his own site, not mine, and then that was totally it, forever. They have somehow covertly totally violated MY CIVIL AND MY HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER FREE SPEECH. Quite needless 2 say peeps, my life, as a result of this horrendous and despicably attack on my civil liberties beyond unfathomably egregious, has totally altered since this hell, ALL RE-BEGAN, ON AUGUST 15TH, 24 YEARS AFTER REAL GOOD SONG, THE SONG, WAS SENT DOWN 2 WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 4 COPYRIGHT MOTHER FUCKING REGISTRATION.

“Emergency motion 2 stop foreclosure sale” popped up outlandishly when I just went 2 save this 2 my floppy disc, I am not on the internet, just the word process machine here at the Fort Pierce, Florida Public Library, where they all insist that there cannot B any worms or hacking, OH YEAH RIGHT MARIAH!!!!!!!!!!

Life is worse 4 me than it has ever been a million mother fucking times fucking over everybody, yet nobody can hear me. That is not until I get my own fucking website up, and shoot up my own entire (SAFE JOUNAL BLOG), and keep all of my blogs on this privately owned website from then on, and then continue 2 make very short posts, if I can, up 2 my other sites, and if not, and maybe anyway, make posts into many chatrooms and other places giving brief one or 2 sentence descriptions of my situation, and how I was literally removed somehow and literally THROWN OFF OF THE INTERNET, and then include a hyperlink leading any clicker right 2 my website. I plan 2 have a good webmaster create 4 me a site with good key words, and then demon dial and Google it 2 death until it moves higher up on the Google list 4 those keywords, and on top of that, there R many other little secrets and tricks that need not B discussed today, there is simply put way 2 much 2 tell, it will take days and days of major fucking blogging 2 begin 2 hopefully catch up, and all I want is 2 catch up on the floppy disc, later in hopes of posting 2 my own website.

There is no way today 2 start, I am talking 4 the first time on a computer, only 2 myself, as of the day I am penning these words electronically, only I can ever reads them. My blogs will B from the heart now and if ever posted, the gods help this evil empire and their weevil fucking diseased greedy Ronald scum bag Reagan world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can tell me there is no hacking on this machine all they want, {{{(((BUT)))}}} there is, and not just ‘but’-attacks. Right now, several words a sentence or so did not come out, and the red line showed up naturally as a misspelled fucking word. Spellchecker comes in handy, YO!!!!!!!!!

Every day sucks at work. Every day sucks with the Florida heat and fucking miserable climate. The hugest reality that I can only hope and mother fucking prey gets noticed by a few loyal fans of MORIANITY, is how right smack dab directly following THEM ending my BLOGGING-CAREER, 4 now anyway, THE STOCK FUCKING CROOKED CONTROLLED MARKET, AND THE DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES, FUCKING TOTALLY FUCKING SOARED UP MORE THAN HALF A FUCKING THOUSAND POINTS, “TOLD U GINA”, TOLD U ALL HOW REAL THIS PARALLEL EVENT NIGHTMARE THING IS WITH FUCKING ME, AND HOW AM FORCED 2 SUFFER THROUGH ENDELESS HELL WITH THIS EVER SINCE MOTHER FUCKING August 15th in the year of 19 fucking 86, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not make the fucking type font change, it did this all by its fucking self peeps, in the name and by the blood of Jesus Christ I swear this and attest 2 the fucking total truth of this fact. If I am lying about any of this, may I burn forever in fucking hell, JOE PAGET from Roadway and Assets Protection fucking Security Company, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell Y all this computer shit happened and YI obviously was stopped dead in my tracks peeps, as if a fucking retarded ass fucking snotty little child cannot C it, let alone a fucking blind ass person with 3 canes, and unable 2C an inch of light!!!!! They all know that I WAS TRYING 2 GET THE GREAT MARIAH CAREY 2 REALIZE HOW THE CHEMTRAILS TOTALLY RUINED HER WONDERFUL FUCKING VOICE, ALL OF HER FANS SHOULD B ANGRY AS HELL, AND ANGRIER STILL THAT “MY VOICE AS WELL” WAS SILENCED, TEMPORARILY AT LEAST, YO. Oh yeah, temporarily with a fucking capital TTTTT. I will not B stopped, or shut up, so put a bullet in my liver and eviscerate my first amendment rights under the United States Constitution all U want, U and dick wolf, and all of U4 all I care, I will not B stopped, put all the fucking stupid screens up U wanna, ass holes, it will not fucking stop me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U cunt lappers out here would dare 2 judge me when U know shit fucking beer beans about me and my life, U DO NOT KNOW SQUAT TIMES INFINITY CUBED BUTT WIPES!!!!!!!! I got cable television after a huge battle, all things R always a major battle 4 me, U all know that who follow Mountainpen and Morianity, YO, but last Friday afternoon around 3 or so in the fucking afternoon, the Comcast Cable came out 2 my Florida residence, and after 9 months with no television, hooked me fucking up on a promotion offer 4 six months with a discount price. U don’t fucking think I caught the way the 3rd and final “LAW & ORDER” episode last Friday when U knew 4 sure I would have the TV on and B watching the show, unlike one or two hours earlier, and how it was all about the child molester named what else, CCC-Coral MMMM-Malaley, the initials of what else but (M) and (C)??????? U think U know about me Mister Wolf, Boz, and all the rest of it, U KNOW JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then after that, the BONES episode following the 3rd and final L&O show, YO, wow, I am so fucking wetaaded, I don’t know what’s goin’ on, derr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So one reason 4 my being stopped was my going full blast 2 tell Mariah Carey how her entire career was basically fucking wiped out and totally destroyed by these vicious ass chemtrails. But a blind child on glue-drip is most likely able 2C that this was not the only thing going down. 4 another thing, the bastards in charge of the global economy knew that the only way 4 them 2 get a boost, as it always is and has been the case with them and me since August 15th of 1986, is 2 strike me hard with a life altering assault, and they did, and then the DOW JONES took off like Robert Nunez Kitty Carey’s great rockets, bones and ALL!!!!!! Don’t get excited little Buffy from 1970, this is indeed a much larger “FAMILY AFFAIR” THAN U COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE IN 10,000 OF YOUR FREAKING LIFETIMES, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much is more explainable, Tony-Z not refunding my legitimate membership monies at the Haddonwood Swim club in “AUGUST” of 1996, Robert Cheatley acting so horrified if I asked anything about his strip-dancer girlfriend’s name of Noonan, but this is only the beginning of a real dirty laundry list that gets so filthy rotten dirty B4 things get hardly going at all, that it would make a pig sick 2 his fucking stomach at C-SQ!!!!!!!!! Mariah Carey is not the only reason these blogs were blocked and stopped from being posted onto public access websites. Believe that if U ever believed bull shit on rye bread YO. A child can read how this all happened after posting SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER #0015, and it does not take any fucking Albert Einstein’s 2C any of these stinking mother fucking dirty ass dealings with me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just read SJ-CHAPTER 15, it is obvious 2 a blithering idiotic fucking impacile drinking swine piss under a Turkish sunlamp and sipping Pena’s. 4 once peeps, U SIMPLY JUST CANNOT DFUCKING MISS THIS, U JUST CAN’T, AND IF U DO, JUST GIVE UP, not only will U never graduate any kind of a decent detective school, but U may B confused with a total lobotomy case, YO!!!! I told how I would give the outcome card draw answers 2 many asked queries, and print all of the items making up the private-cosmicoded-numbers that they make, I told many many many numerous ass things, read chapter 15.

Persecution in August was so fucking bad that there is no use wasting time and blog words discussing any of it, U can all imagine my hell if U know what I am forced 2 endlessly endure and contend fucking with, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!! U know, all I have 2 do, all though it will B expensive and some bills won’t get fucking paid, is 2 make Photostats of my print outs and staple it all together, and make 20 or so mini-books, and leave them in Laundromats and stores, and all over the fucking place, I dare anybody 2 put me in fucking jail, I have a right 2 speak out against a monstrous fucking injustice done against me 4 fucking nearly 56 years. I will DO WHAT I MUST DO IN ORDER 2 MOTHER FUCKING SURVIVE, and ‘THAT’ (ROCK TREK EQUATION MAN), U CAN DEPEND ON, YO, crushed William Kirk Shatner Kirk and all.

Let me say B4 ranting on any further about this hellish year and summer, 2 things: First Ann King Silva made illegal threats through the United States mail system, and I plan 2 go after this branch of (THAT FAMILY), legally. She said and I quote, “Your life might get a lot worse”, well it TOTALLY HAS, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John Judy, the Probation Officer of this woman’s daughter, chose 2 stop communicating with me despite his being made aware that I plan 2 follow this up until I am either killed or get vindication and justice, and am considering my Stockholm-Syndrome Kidnapping event in 2008 and 2009 as well as my present life here in Florida, a definite “ONGOING CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY” ON THE PART OF THIS POWERFUL ASS FAMILY. The 2nd thing I need 2 say is that I am sure my readers remembering me telling about the annoying older African American lady who practically lives here at the library word processing machine. Well, ever since my blogging problems and my being blocked and literally thrown off of the blogging internet, SHE HAS VANISHED OUT OF SIGHT, P-O-O-F, right out of the hat or maybe into the hat of Blaine and copperfuckingfield, wow, does it get any better than this DREAM-WORKIS dudes out there in fucking CALI????????????????????? So U tell me Jason, OK BRO? I have annoyers here at my station today, but it is no longer this same lady that I knew from the swing fucking bat that something was just totally not right with, and this shit bears out my fucking suspicions 100%!!!!!

The attack all started when I tried 2 do the apology song that MC wants me 2 do, at least this is what she has repeatedly told me in many vivid and wild dreams. Every time I try anything, POW, what else is new? The first shit was a studio in Orlando and they were gonna do the entire thing 4 me, and then out of the blue the mans wife is suddenly diagnosed with MS. The list goes on and on, and the choppers followed me and persecuted me throughout all of it, it was SARAH and 1996 all fucking over again, but then, let us face the reality, SARAH, sheeeeeeeeiiiit, there never was a SARAH, only SARAH KARGE. Every single generation, the All Mighty 16 year old Goddess Jehovah comes into HER creation in dreaming sequences and has a blast with HER GAME!!!!!!! I have always been her favorite joy tool, never the other way around, SHE has a marvelous and fabulous sense of humor, U must personally really know her, 2 understand just some of her major complexities, and her bizarre and unfathomable sense of humor. I will concentrate on telling just a little bit about this right now, and continue on putting my blogs onto this floppy disc with the appropriate dates that they R all written, and when they eventually post up on my own private website, nobody can shut me down. If I have 2 tack up hyperlink addresses on 20,000 bulletin boards in a 200 square mile area, I WILL GET A BUZZ, peeps do not like censorship, and IF IT CAN HAPPEN 2 ME, IT CAN JUST AS EASILY HAPPEN 2 ANY OR ALL OF U OUT THERE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! In case I photocopy this blog today peeps, just go 2 www.blogger.com and type in “BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN”, or just Google up BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, read all my SAFE JOURNAL, and then read this booklet that U may have found by sheer ‘accident’ someplace today, YO. Things R real bad in this world 4 all of us little peeps who desire 2 keep our freedoms and our freaking civil liberties, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U do not know a thing about me or what happened in my past with this incredible GODDESS from eternity living on the freaking ASTRAL PLANE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE. She always was and always will B, a 16 year old female teenaged entity, it is just that simple. She comes into this world in every single generation and lives amongst us.

I am only starting today, and this SAFE JOURNAL as the twenties chapters come in, will B way more powerful, as I doubt my blogging career will ever B permitted 2B the same again. I intend 2 throw my letters of complaint into the mail system this week, 2 the Florida Attorney Generals Office, the US Attorney Generals Office, and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). I know I have been stopped, but I will fight until it is totally hopeless. C how important I really am folks, they JUST HAD 2 SHUT ME UP, and I did not put a Dick wolf bullet into MY liver. This separates facts from fantasies, and boys from me, right MI???????????????

I need 2 thank my beautiful Diana 4 coming 2C me over the past 3 straight days. Your lightning excites and thrills me beyond my wildest dreams. I am loving U inside my mind every minute of my waking day, no matter how bad my filthy dirt bag enemies R making life 4 me, or is it hell 4 me, MISTER Joe Paget? C, ‘they’ remember quite well just how powerful my words on chapter 15 effected MISTER Joe Paget at that fucking security post that day earlier in the beginning of this fucking millennium. “THEY” were in no mood 2 take any chances, not with all this exploding in their evil fucking faces, my accusing them of wiping out the greatest female voice in recorded musical history, MC, the HELL STORY and how poor JP almost went nuts and ballistic on me, and on and on and on and fucking cunt lapping cock sucking monster as on, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, SCAN ON ALL GENERAL ORDERS, U HAVE MY VOICE PRINT REMEMBERED FROM LAST TIME I PRINTED THIS MESSAGE THROUGH THIS ELECTRONIC MACHINE. WHOEVER RUINED MY NEARLY 5 YEAR BLOGGING CAREER OVERNIGHT ON SATURDAY THE 21ST DAY OF AUGUST THIS YEAR IN 2010, PLACE 100 PERCENT TOTAL GAIN INFINITE POWER AGAINST THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN, THEY WILL B FOREVER DESTROYED AND TOTALLY WIPED OUT FOREVER, EARTHQUAKES, STORMS, TWISTERS, WILDFIRES, FLOODS, DISASTERS ALL OVER IN MANY DIVERSE PLACES, WILL ALL OCCUR AS U BIW REACH INFUINITE POWER. ALL GO AND SO AND STOP, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me close this blog today out with the story of August 2nd and New York City, a small part of it that is not yet blogged out publicly, and still as of this date, will quite obviously not B. I thought her name was Maria Kelly and my memories were totally gone of this incident as the nineties came into being. Dave and I were at the Olga’s Diner in Medford, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and decided 2 drive into Manhattan. He wanted 2C a new music group called, “New Shoes”. After he and I parked on a street 3 blocks from the club, I told him I was tired and would wait in the car 4 him, and after he left, I slid into the passenger side. Within just 2 minutes give or take of his disappearing in the crowd down the street, a lovely young curly haired tall teenaged girl came from the other side of the street from my right crossing 2 the left in front of me, and I starred at her. She saw me and smiled, and came up 2 my window and told me that her feet hut her and could she sit down in the driver’s side of the car until whoever I was with came back, and I told her, yes. She lived out on the island, less than 20 miles from my uncle’s old mansion in Babylon, up route 27. We seemed 2B soul mates and hit it off immensely. In a short 50 minutes, we got 2 know a lot about each other, I did not do more than touching and kissing and told her I was scared of going 2 jail. She rummaged around B4 we got ‘friendly’ while we made smaller talk, and I used 2 keep a tape recorder with a cassette tape in it in the car as I was as U should all know by now, keeping a life-journal, and this was years B4 internet as we know it today, and certainly blogging. She took the rope that it was on and pulled it 2 the front seat and asked if she could sing a song 2 me that was in her head. I had just started the flip-B-side, and the A-side had 30 minutes of journal entries on it from the era in time which would B the last day of July up through perhaps the first day of August and up 2 the afternoon on the 2nd B4 Dave and I met at the Olga’s Diner B4 making the long road trip into New York City. After she sang her song, she turned on my car stereo 2 a station playing some female artist of those days, and she sang over it, and blew away the singer. I almost pissed myself. When I got home hours later, the tape was gone, she takes things, chains, U know, and Dick Wolf knows about many things, condos and money, sealed Juvy records, and so much more. She no longer lifts things, but did have a bad habit IMHO. She has 2 this day, an entire copy of my last day of July and first day of August, taped in 1986. The gods only know if Diana gave me codes through the machine and I talked back 2 her, and what she might have heard. She did lift the tape she made. She asked if she could have it and I told her that I was sorry but it had a flip side with important stuff on it, she took it anyway. Remembering how I left McGuire’s bar on 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic city on that early February afternoon in 1997, and how my memory had been messed with and how I could not remember Sarah telling me her last name of Callio, until weeks later while speaking on the telephone with Misses Estelle Andersen Bassler, and after naming names such as Callaghan and Calendar and Callahan, she said and I quote, “Well there was a CALLIO”. The same thing happened with the girl I remembered as best as I could as the nineties kept running along into the tick-tock-future, as Maria Kelly, but the build and height and curly hair and if nothing else, the angelic voice of this girl, makes me 99.9999999999999% sure it was indeed Mariah Carey. But there is so much more 2 all of this story, and hence this is where I will stop this blog 4 right now today.

Let me say that the vanishing lady here at the word processor machine verifies things 2 me, but there is still millions of things 2 talk about and tell. Another lady, from Huntington, New York, pooped up Friday, B4 the Labor Day Holiday, at my work place, she is now a Floridian, and spent some time in Georgia, but left the great New York Island Woody Guthrie, in 1980, MEOW!!!!!!!!! This place where I work recently created a website, and placed my photo onto it and a brief description of how they saved my life down here in Florida. They R entitled 2 their interpretation of events, as I am, huh Michele Daniels, speaking of 1980????? Many strange things have occurred at this work site, the Kingdom Harvest Outreach Center of 25th Street here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG. I will tell a trillion things and just keep blogging away, 2 myself. But I have peeps on my side of this fight, and they plan 2 help me get 2 the bottom of just who and what has violated my right 2 free speech. This is not one website; this is on all 3 sites, and all at the very same hour and day, in the afternoon of Saturday the 21st day of fucking August.

Speaking of Dick Wolf and boz and Molester Ukulele, and war reporters with eviscerated civil rights as with me, quoting the great Manhattan DA, Jack McCoy 2 the reporter, and U may quote this as my fucking quote whoever is responsible 4 doing this 2 fucking me on 8/21/10. “THIS ISN’T OVER”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS BLOG AT 4:05 pm.

No comments: