Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018

retranslated long ago 4 our more human perception of living on a seemingly flat surface here while awake with only 4 opposing directions. There R many powerful things 2B told someday, the Scylla-Inheritance Laws of the AWA, making the great Lordess Jehovah Neecy ALL MIGHTY GODDESS OF THE ASTRAL PLANE, yet so much more is part of all of this. The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL is the AWA, the Astral World Authority. 2/3rds of its majority live within the borders of the great city of SDK. The name Sahasra Dal Kanwal, in Astral translation 2 Earth on any language here within the awake mind realms, means the very same thing, and that is, CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH KRASSLE, OR LORDESS KRASSLE. It is the great AWA-SIL that causes this 2B. Still, all of this is just a huge game, and I am the only person in the entire world now or ever, that knows this much about things, and a trillion times more. This makes me about as dangerous 2 all of them as a terra-ton nuke bomb.

There is no place 2 ever start a proper telling of anything in MORIANITY. My life story is ongoing, and yet I tell it from the very beginning of my current human-life dim beginning memories. I tell the events of the near as well as the distant past of my present lifetime, but it is also an ongoing nightmare story here in the ever existing present time. My trip 2 Florida 4 an example, and YI left in the middle of a dark and icy cold late autumn night in 2009 and drove nearly one and a half thousand miles away, leaving behind all my worldly possessions forever, my job, all of it, is all part of a huge bigger and older situation than just my nearly 56 freaking years here as MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN. Nothing ever can really B the way that it appears. U cannot chase computer technology right 2 the very cutting edge, and this point is reflecting my point with this other subject here. Just as U think something is, it has altered. Einstein proved all of that mathematically decades ago. Whatever is out in the expansion of outer space is in a direct ratio of light time away from us. Time runs at the speed of light in one direction when electrons and protons R charged in one way, and when reveres in polarity, time runs in reverse as well, relative 2 the oppositely charged worlds. This means when said

No comments: