Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018E

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
BLOG CHAPTER 0018
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297 SEND BACK TEXT DATFILE:
(SBT-DATE AND TIME FILE) C18-082610.559
TITLE OF BLOG: SAFE JOURNAL
SUBTITLE OF BLOG: WHAT DO U THINK?


BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well people, I have attempted 4 quite a long time now, 2 survive a hell that none of U out there reading this could fathom, and let alone suffer through and come out remotely sane. I say this not in any kind of bragging way, it merely is the total wicked and revolting despicable freaking truth, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the time since Sunday the fifteenth fucking day of miserable ass August of this year, 2K10, I have suffered and endured the fullness of the wrath of whatever it is that Jim Burr placed upon me in 1973 at the Cherry Hill computer school back in New Jersey and back in time, simply by informing me that something invisible is acting adversely on me and my life, and I could not deny nor ignore in any way when he showed me exactly what was really happening around me, and his perfect explanations of this as well, YO!!!!! Let me stop all the beating around the Obama Bushes here and get right down 2 cases, 99.99999999% of this planet’s population reading my entire blog will most likely get only the tiniest idea of what is going on with all of this and me. I know this and there is not a can of beans that I can do about that, but still, this indeed is the conscious awake mind of those who read and view my words, and deeper below that, we could talk here 4 weeks and months straight, and not really begin 2 explain and say all the shit pertaining 2 me ol’ pernt here Archie Bunkerqueens. This all began by me telling U that something was going on in my life, that I had no clue what it was, and that I was going 2 do my best 2 both figure it out, as well as vindicate my self and my personal reputation, and also retaliate, by making it

No comments: