Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018

obviously only work with the tools that U have, so U do in fact need 2 learn how 2 make the very most of your tools, they R your tools, and they R all U have 2 work freaking with, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B4I left the library on the very last time that I was able 2 normally work my blogs as I have 4 the most part over nearly 5 years now in my blogging career, I had a few minutes left on my timed terminal on the internet, and did the same thing that I did that time some of U may know about, when I resided in what I’ve come 2 call the Somerdale, New Jersey DEATH HOUSE late last century, YO!!!!!!! I Googled up Holy Spirit High School, and MC’s distant cousin, Sarah Callio Martino. When Fred Winstein and I tried this from the death house, both the electrical power went off, the phone line went down, and the computer was hacked by a system not normally ever done, a super high teck system of fucking with the bios of the computer. The many numerous clues wow, even another one today. When I spelled Fred’s name, the spellchecker came up so I right clicked and one of the recommended spellings since they do not know that Fred exists, was guess who, energy is mass times the speed of light times the speed of light, remind anyone of the right name. Of course the great and mighty Copyright Office knows all 2 well that voicemail signals did not exist in 1983, but they have many tapes of mine, so just who really am I, Albert????????????????????????

When we had the night of the in-between gibbous and totally full lunar phase back last week around this time somewhere, I was looking out my window at home at my lovely Diana (the moon), and out of nowhere, there was a giant DEEDEE HAWK, flying over my house, coming from the southeast and swirling all around and hovering as DEEDEE birds all love 2 do, and working its way right 2 my house. I said hi 2 both DEEDEE and DIANA, and THEY of course heard me, and immediately, within 10 or less seconds time, a huge nasty jet just appeared 2B charging my house from far up in the sky, spitting out a monstrous poisonous CHEMTRAIL, just GOOGLE up this topic, this is not just happening 2 me, it wrecked the greatest voice on this planet, this is the truth, would I dare 2 print lies this fucking huge peeps,

No comments: