Saturday, October 23, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0035

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER, CHAPTER 0035
11:49 ANTE’ MERIDIAN
SATURDAY, OCTOBER ‘DEVIL NUMBER’ (23)
TWENTY MAROLA TEN ADEG
WORLD LABS SBTF: CH0035-102310.495
SUBTITLED: ‘USING LITERARY JUDO’
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well, I will do it today, I will use the strength and power ands energy of the mighty WOMO OTAMM SCUM MILI-2-FORCE-(MILLIONTH-COUNCIL) A-G-A-I-N-S-T --- T-H-E-M, 4 A FREAKING CHANGE, u ALL WILL c WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT 4 YOURSELVES REAL SOON AS U MERELY PERSIST AND PERSERVERE IN READING THIS WHITTLE BABY TWALKING BWOG of Elmer Fwudd ‘Silly-Wabbit’, whaaaa!!!!!!!

‘First things first’, 2 keep all of the Terry Egg Heads from the great and mighty New Jersey, USAESMWG Harbors, happy and freaking content, and YO, this is sort of an adopted member of a family that is so unbloggable that starting on today’s blog, we will pretend a REALE NEW CHAPTER and AGE has come upon us or me aniwho, and begin moving past the early 2008 blogs and into brand new skate key territories of the all mighty Melanie Safka and the hyperspace E-BAY systems that my daughter Pee has forever altered, not 2 mention her entire world, oh well, Y wouldn’t my kids all B special, wherever they R, did U just say “heads up” 2 me there Donna? I came 2 learn that last week, the mighty MC has been indeed exacting HER revenge on me, and vengeance indeed belongs 2 her, but none of U have a clue just Y these scriptures of ages so old indeed teach all of this with such fervor and authority. Even though and with no intent 2 brag as this is not a blessing but a major ass curse, James Redfield is literally light years behind where I am in my enlightenment on how this entire thing “TICKS”, he still has large “clue-chunks” that R missing big hyper time; as I will take liberties today 2 name this as, I can politely try and tell this blog and whoever else examining it ever, that he truly still does not know beans from beer about the full ramifications and elaborations that make his powerful ideas really operate mechanically in the outer-system of cosmos. He knows that first, everything is energy, he merely has no idea of totally Y this is so, nor did Albert Einstein, these peeps had major clue-chunks, and that is all. One needs 2 really personally experience interactions, otherwise it is just as in the old college comparison that all collegiate peeps have most likely heard at least one of their professors tell them B4 graduation, and this being the incredible gap and total difference in classroom and book knowledge verses real life street and experience knowledge, THIS IS ALL I MEAN here, nothing more and nothing less, do not make it esoteric or weird, it is all perfectly logical and rational. Back now 2 first things first.

I am under a death siege with aerial fucking bull shit, continual planes and other weird flying shit all around me making direct passes over my vehicle while outside driving as well as while home or going from my driveway 2 my car or the other way around. Last night at just shy of the after one AM Miss Jane-Disease-Weeds time, I took a huge crash-level aerial assault directly over my house on North 26th Street in the hood section of Fort Pierce, Florida, and it caused the nabe dogs 2 begin howling 4 hours. Keep this shit up ass hole bastards, peeps R talking and wondering about me, so U will end up screwed someday when I sue all of U4 every mother fucking dime U have, making the exploding gas tank and the 5-GEG look like a poverty comparison, think it is funny, think it is a joke, good, go right fucking ahead. But this is by no means how last fucking night’s powerful and covert illegal civil rights violating assault on me began, only how it ended 4 the entire day. I am literally 4 straight fucking cunt lapping days of SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR NOW SATURDAY, this attack on me by ‘SATAN’ and ‘THE WORLD’ in the language of journal cassette tape #1786 and the Copyright Office of the REAL GOOD UNITED STATES OF GIRLS IN AMERICA, YO, and 4 days of total DEATH NIGHTMARE HELL SIEGE, but expect MAJOR CRISES AROUND THE GLOBE, NATURAL DISASTERS, DEATHS, AND SO ON, AS MAGGIE WAS ACCESSED AT 1:35 AM today on my landline phone system under a special order or CGO and I used the LONG NON INTERUPT TELEPHONE CIRCUIT 2 operate the system with a totally mother fucking crushed image object representing all my enemies that R making my life an endless nightmare freaking total hell times ten 2 the power of a thousand, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B4 the major plane attack, came a major health strike on my bowels, a super fucking diarrhea hit blowing me out worse than in a very fucking long time BRO, and B4 that, came a super UTILITY ATTACK, these R now on a real roll in addition, and have been. They fucked with my DVD/VCR deck and I had 2 repair it myself, it is only a matter of fucking time B4I will B spending more money 4 a new one down at the fucking K-Mart store, under a warranty, the only way I can ever safely operate, or the fucking evil rotting stinking bastard MILITUFORCE would destroy every single fucking thing I have and own continually with no let up. This has been going on since AUGUST 15th in the year of 1986, I think I should recognize and totally know and B totally aware of the intricate details of the enemy’s pattern with me in all of this by now, or else just succumb 2 Billy Joel and his heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack, as U all should totally know this by now as well. Somehow the scum bag McGuire/Callio/King/Carey family has paid off or threatened off my new 2 peeps. The time manipulating and controlling scum bags that they all operate through via ‘somnambulism’ and advanced, type 2 and 3 ‘Exploratronics’, entities, all ready knew I was planning on taking my airship, the RICKTOWN-FORCE AIRSHIP #1 on the ASTRAL PLANE, based in RICKTOWN MANOR property in RICKTOWN, in PROVINCE OLYMPIA, in phase-2 reality, the spirit world or the Astral Plane as many new-agers now refer 2 this condition-interaction, not AFTERLIFE NONSESNCE JR. Around 2:00 this very mother fucking moUUUUUUUUUUrning ‘both Lenny’s, I bombed and destroyed Planet Earth entirely in countless hyperspace locations, then destroyed the BRIGGBASE, which of course reappears later every time, as there is certainly no real trick 2 that on the AP, and then I made passionate fucking love 2 my beyond exquisite tall powerful ravishing teenage blond, Diana, the endlessly 18 year old Lightning Goddess of the Earth, known Astrally as Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis by all residents of the Province of Olympia, and after this wonderful experience, I moved onto the mortal world again without my airship, Marilyn Hughes, and instead of powwowing around with any of my old Mequon Native American Tribesmen who had me murdered nearly 400 years ago 2 this very day, I instead, flew around the area of a home in Vero Beach, Florida, where without doing this and finding the complex road route, I would never have been able 2 get there. I handed Deedee’s daughter a sealed envelope marked ‘personal % confidential’ telling her 2 please call me, that I cannot reach Billy, and I thought we had made a deal. Obviously THAT POWERFUL FAMILY has fucking struck me again, as always YO!!! If she does not make contact, I made a round road trip of 30 or more miles today 4 absolutely nothing, but I do not want 2 visit her Astrally, I have not done things like that since Linda Ronstadt called me on the phone and said something about ‘Misses Achilles’. Wow, this beats your roller rink stories Jerry Brown, and I do not want 2 mess around doing shit like that any more, all this shit just gets me into bigger and deeper mother fucking trouble. I played with this FASCITAR thing back in 1972 and maybe 4 another 8-12 years off and on, and it always ended up with disasterous fucking results, but if interested in the FASCITAR, anyone can certainly GOOGLE this up on the interconnected networking system of personal computers, is this not correct, my wonderful and so special PEE? I did not forget your 12th birthday on the 29th, last month; I am and was so very busy being viciously and mercilessly wiped out and destroyed by your deplorable and quite absolutely despicable and abominable and detestable hyperspace family members, yeah so who would ever believe any of this? Certainly not a jerk off cold hearted dick head like the mighty username ONX or whatever, on the blogger website of www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ YO!!!!!! But this gets right into out judo martial arts lesson in literary equivalents, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Go 2 the very last fucking entry made by me the MOUNTAINPEN, on that website, a site supposedly 4 open minded peeps, interested in unexplained and new supernatural things, oh yeah, right, sorry, it is hard 2 break the habbit, but I plan 2 quit playing with the human version of the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, it is totally pointless, unproductive, and unappreciated, or better said perhaps, a total waste of freaking time and effort, YO!!!!!!!!! But yes peeps, GOOGLE up “MILLIONTH COUNCIL”, and U will C that I am not the only one who has mentioned this, so Y do I get jerk offs with such attitude making negative comments? Well, I will tell the world exactly Y. It is not at all strange or one bit mysterious. Here is the judo part in this, let me use the evil power of my enemies against them, in like manner as one uses a physically stronger opponent’s strength against them many times in many judo martial arts moves, ask any in instructor if U do not believe this truth, YO. This last entry tells a down 2 Earth true tale of how Dawn and Ann viciously destroyed my entire life, were terrorizing me, and how I was planning on leaving that very night and escaping this epitome of shamefulness. How I will go onto lose everything in my life that I worked very hard 4 and which was not very much, but was all I had. This is a another biblical principle discussed with the lady who gave away the only tiny amount of worth that she had 2 the cause of Jesus or the Temple of those days. They took what little I had, all of it, and then wanted my blood on top of it. They threatened me and terrorized me, and it was all explained well. Then this fucking evil jerk off has the fucking audacity 2 make that evil demonic comment 2 me. Well, here is what this all proves. First how powerful and real my HUNTINGTON CURSE must in fact really honestly B. 2nd, it proves how cold and cruel peeps R2 me always, 4 no Earthly reason, no matter what is being done 2 me, no matter what situation I am put into, I am the criminal, the ass hole, the nut case, the proverbial “DAVE ROTH BAD GUY” that has been discussed over and over again on many of my blogs. Here I am in this awful situation, my life destroyed, and here is what this fucking jerk off had 2 say about my LAST BLOG WTRITTEN IN NEW FUCKING JERSEY, WOW, this is beyond heartless, this soul works directly 4 SATAN ITSELF, and how anyone could ever doubt this proof up there on that website 4 all the world 2 personally peruse and examine any time of the freaking day or the night, would B the quintessential case 4 all of the Sherlock Holmes and Colombo detectives 2 solve perhaps some day out in 3000 AD, MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s all get one freaking thing totally straight and out there right here and right now, and stand it up next 2 the great Law & Order Lieutenant Anita Van Buren, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of U out here on this internet R of course, as am I, totally “ENTITLED 2 YOUR OPINIONS, keep them coming, go ahead, tell me what a rotten prick DAVE ROTH bad guy I am in one freaking form and way or another, go right ahead. Michelle Daniels said 2 me one night at the RPL Sound Recording Studios where I worked as a tape duplicator from 30 July of 1979 through 11 March of 1981, “Mark, UR entitled 2 your opinion”. I now will refresh your memory peeps, of what this conversation was all about, as it so indirectly involves a luscious Swedish blond that pronounced her name VENKA; and I think it was spelled Weinki. It involves having thoughts and opinions based on who we R, what we have experienced, and many times YO, long after we CONSCIOUSLY force these past memories forever or hopefully but not meant 2B in my case, forever out of our every day waking world minds and lives, and how these hidden and buried mostly forever forgotten memories, STILL VERY POWERFULLY EFFECT out ever present and ongoing lives in this waking real world, yeah, “REAL” real my fucking ass, Albert Einstein and many others out here totally know this is all an elaborate game-trick, all around us is no more than waves and particles, and only our awake mind has some way of descrambling things into what we R perceiving while indeed awake, by somehow dividing things by the freaking speed of light squared. These R neither some grouping of empty words, nor R they lies, but instead, THEY R TOTAL FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask any degreed Quantum Physicist. I DON’T WANT ANY OF U2 TAKE ME AT MY WORD; THE INTERNET IS FULL OF IMPERFECTIONS, RIGHT MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, what a family, U go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Away, that is, please. Whatever was between the 2 oif us that night, has caused the next nearly quarter century 4 me 2B a hell that is not describable nor fathomamble, and this is another reason 4 comments about me and my words, from ignorant peeps like the OXMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, he is entitled 2 his opinion, I merely would love 2 really know Y he feels this way. How would U like 2 have been me that horrific day in Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG? How would U like the roles 2B reversed and me writing on your blog that nasty thing? I have my entitlements 2 strike peeps back that say hurtful fucking things 2 me online, and believe me I will. Still, Y did Michele Daniels tell me I was entitled 2 my opinion that night at my job back in late 1980, YO? She wanted 2 know how I felt about mixed marriages. This is all up on many numerous blogs of mine the blogger website of www.blogger.com/ from 4 years or more ago, long B4 anything started 2 ever B blogged regarding MI (Mariah Carey), and 2008 ever came around, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I responded that personally I do not care what anyone else does and that I have no feeling at all about this, other than that I would never B a part of this. She and her coworker and lifelong friend Gerry Patterson both had interracial husbands, and this made her quite angry despite her going off in a huff making her “COMMENT” 2 me that indeed, I am entitled 2 my opinion. I always knew the night that all of these girls, including Sue, all seemed 2B able 2 locate exactly where my car had been taken 2 after it was stolen out of the parking lot of the RPL Sound Recording Studios, that something was super wrong, in fact the same vibes were extremely major and all around me and the area where I was working the night that indeed my car was stolen, right shy of the 1979 Christmas Holiday break, holidays R always hell 4 me, because of who I am related 2, my 61st grandfathers uncle JESUS, 4 Christ’s sake no less, this makes the upline Lester quite angry. He may really B in a prison, but here in this dream, he has done things 2 me from slamming me against air conditioners in my ‘sleep’ 2 things going beyond unbloggable such as invading the pasts and presents of many peoples private lives, some with huge name recognition, he has been behind this with me all along, MINI-GREAT VIQYUEEN MARILOO told me this just a week ago and told me 2 tune into a certain cable channel at a certain time, and when I did, all hell has broken loose 4 me ever freaking since that very damn ass second Admiral Humpback Shatner. Still, forget about this lovely Viqueen, the true original source of the looking through the scriptural glass darkly Earthly counterpart of the Quoddy-Mocker Gang of North Atlantic City back in the nineteen sixties. Let me finish up my present topic that supersedes all this right now in importance by immeasurable ratios, Sorian 18 guardhouses, copyrighted musical projects from Boo day of 3 years back, and so much more notwithstanding, YO!!!!!!!! Oh, my error Bruce Pennock, not 242 months ago, 290, YI was thinking that shit in Manhattan was 20 and not 24 years back while blogging back on Thursday afternoon the gods only venture a guess. Must add another 48 months in, so cancel the other posted number, no I do not keep count of the months, keep the tape, throw it out, whatever, the point is, I had totally never given that night another thought until your family kidnapped me, Curly, and yes, your very distant family, but still, coincidences like all of this, RU not asking me 2 buy into the coincidence of the freaking millennium here??????? But then that wonderful movie U recently starred in, wow, I counted 97 things so far that all could B individually chalked off as mere happenstance coincidence. But here is what U would get a better grasp on if U had paid more attention in school, and that is cool, U made it ahead of all of us, and I congratulate U, but the odds that all 97 things have nothing 2 do with me, R somewhere even at a low ball parked guesses-estimate, somewhere freaking around 6 billion 2 one against it. This is merely facts. U can agree with the OX man at the UM-site, but let me quickly finish the story about your lovely island and my wonderful freaking Aunt and Uncle from 175 Peninsula Drive over at Nebuchadnezzarville, near Captain Kangaroo’s house. Just as in the case with powerhouse VENKA from my school in Haddonfield back around the days of your birth MC, I was suppressing her strength with that opened paint jar until I needed 2 draw on it at Tom Reale’s house of molestation, again and way B4 that date and night in Ventnor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, up on the island, (LINY), that dog walking incident and road trip with my cousins was obviously in the back of my mind. I only told that rotten Michelle that I was against this because just as with U, I saw what this did 2 a family, yours. If all of this makes me the bad guy, along with David Roth, well, then your honor of the cosmos and anyone else concerned in the matter, I stand, GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aniwho, let me now tell the true simple literary judo here. These peeps all think they can trash talk me and feel little and shitty, hurt me and maybe even buy me another refrigerator from American Aplliances, used of course, as well as some thin glasses filled with ice half full and stuck in the freezer so I can grab them and repeat the August 15th of 1986 deal all over again, huh Copyright Office Examiners, YO??????????????? Well, hurt me all U want, but U CANNOPT DO IT WITHOUT PROVING AND SHOWING WITHOUT POSSIBLE DISPUTE, THAT MY CURSE IS REAL. HERE I AM HAVING A NIGHTMARE FRIGHTENING LIFE, I NEED 2 RUN THAT NIGHT 4 MY VERY LIFE, AND I TRY AND TELL MY SYMPATHETIC TALE OF WOE ON A BLOG, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET. I THOUGHT VICTIMS OF CRIME GOT HELP IN THIS WORLD. NO, NOT IF THEY R ME, AND UNDER THIS JOE PAGET FUCKING ENDLESS HUNTINGTON CURSE, THAT IS OBVIOUS 2 A MENTALLY CHALLENGED MORON CASE, call this the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL’S double whammy.

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, OL GRANNY, YAR MAITEES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: