Tuesday, October 19, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0033

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0033
AS SAFE AS ANYTHING CAN B WITH ‘THAT FAMILY’
IT IS FREAKING 27 MINUTES PAST 3 IN THE AFTERNOON,
ON TUESDAY, THE 19TH DAY OF OCTOBER, IN
TWENTY-MAROLA-TEN
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Things R bad, I have been under a week of basically severe aerial persecution, with a small drop off during the weekend. Death angels R buzzing, things R very bad, and there is no time 2 get into it all, YO! Eventually, there is no doubt in my mother fucking mind that a huge pussy command parallel-event will eventually kick in, it is important only however if I am not ETTOS and PAWM-PIED out of taking fucking advantage of this shit when it fucking comes, YO! Yes, I am angry, depressed, attacked, and I WILL B FUCKING CURSING, MISSES FUCKING KINSEL, ME OL’ LANDLADY FROM 19 AND 69.

If I should ever really decide 2 take a chunk of my past between 1986 and say a decade later give or take, and blog it all in perfect order, with shit that U can all verify via GOOGLE searching and a little mother fucking other legwork, I can put a dent into this global system that will fucking never B able 2 B dinged fucking out by the best of them, YO!

Giant pussies R on a super roll, big, tall, muscular, powerful doppelgangers of Paula King and the entire mother fucking Viqueen gang, known more Earthly as the QUODDY-MOCKERS of the 1960’s from Atlantic city, New Fucking Jersey.

I am very angry, please accept me ol’ apology, YO. 2 quick messages, one 2 DEEDEE, not my lovely buzzards, please call me tomorrow, Wednesday if U read this message by then, I get home from my job around 20 past one. Also remind Billy that I do not get home until this time, he may have forgotten my hours at that miserable job. He had different ones when he was there doing CS. Don’t die on me Sarah Callio, YO. Also Deedee, I forgot a big problem, and will need 2 address it with U when we talk on the phone. I am no professional keyboard player, and will not B able 2 just come over Saturday and bang out the song, I need 2 rehearse, so we must change the plans. I am not one of those gifted musicians that can just do this, many indeed R out there, as U know, I must obey HER, and SHE is in a hurry 4 me 2 do this, and so I forgot all about this last Saturday over at your house during the heat of discussing so many of my woes and troubles with U. SHE is used 2 getting what SHE wants, and really SHE does have a right 2 this, but I still do not want this 2 look like a dumb song done by a total idiot, and refuse 2 post up something just 2 overly amateurish and poorly done. If I had my druthers it would all B done in a studio, but that costs big bucks. Yes, if only I had written a different song in 1986, perhaps a nicer one such as those from late in the 1960’s, such as ‘Young Girl’ or that other one that I just heard playing over at South Beach not an hour ago on some other beach patron’s radio, but no, I had 2 write a very insulting one, this has been an ongoing lifelong thing with me Deedee, call it bad karma, poor luck, rotten timing, I have a different name 4 it, the HUNTINGTON CURSE, because of what happened in Braintree, Massachusetts in February of 1948, remind me 2 tell U about my lovely family and the triple murder-suicide that occurred up there, or just read many of my blogs, type in Huntington Curse on my blogs and I am sure the story will B there. Now what R the odds of hearing that song on the beach just now and Y is it being ETTOS blocked out of my D-6 memories at this present moment? Nothing ever just happens, it all is going down 4 reasons, even though and despite the fact that all of this is a horrendous game played by the Astral Plane Gods that Billy insists on seeing as angels and demons, a trick played on ‘travelers’ and believe me, I should know. I had a private plane passing right over where I was swimming in the ocean as I just about always do since this shit all began back in 1986 or around there in that time circa. I never explained very well, the faction theory of David Roth. Again allow me 2 try and do better. He said that in his mind, it is quite obvious that one group of enemies that R persistently and continually turning my life into a nightmare hell cubed wants 2 trap me in bad situations, one after another until I am dead and defeated, after endless and inconceivable mother fucking torture. The other faction, as sort of a compensating system operates against this almost as a covert way of keeping me in the game so that indeed, I can maintain a marginal hellish fucking existence of endless nightmarish shit all around me all the time, as without me playing in this evil game of theirs, them being basically the controllers of this Earth Planet known by many as the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and by the way they do, but also they totally rule the Astral Plane and create the laws of that plane of existence just in the same ways and manner that they do things in this shitty fucking reality in the so called waking world. Dave believed that, and let me please extrapolate what he did not ever come 2 know since he died B4I came 2 know and understand the truth behind the nightmare of the new shoes (NNS) 4 a quick abbreviation in any possible later reiterated future blogging texts, what happened on the street that night on August 2nd in Manfreakinghattan, was caused by the positive faction that wants me 2 remain actively participating in this hellish never ending game of the powerful and ALL MIGHTY MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, the group Astrally comprising the 1/3rd entities known as the BRIGGBASE-RESIDENTS, and the 2/3rds entities known as the SDKM or spelled out, the (SAHASRA DAL KANWAL MAJORITY). All the details regarding and explaining in greater elaboration regarding the Astral Plane political system, has been blogged on numerous previous texts, and was posted somewhere on the site known as www.blogger.com/ in my blogs; and at one time a couple of years back, other details existed 4 the public physical realm 2 access, on a now defunked website called the Morianity-Foundation.

The odds of the ‘song on the radio’ DAG, being a mere random happenstance with the plane attack in the ocean and on the beach the entire time, I do not believe would B accepted as something 2 dismiss, by the world famous television prosecutor known as Jack McCoy, on the great law show called, “Law and Order”.

I have no way of accessing what progress U made regarding my blogging problem, Deedee, as this machine is not connected up 2 the internet, this is where I first place my blog text onto a floppy disc, so I can CAP it into the blog sites on a reserved computer later on.

Now 4 a little revenge on the evil empire: I did not have certain facts available at all as well as accurately put together until very recently. I can say this much only, and no freaking ass more, YO! If I should type 50 short sentences and enemies should and most likely absolutely DO, know what these would B, first, the Stock Market on fucking Wall Street and Broad Street would B in the toilet forever. I have this much power, and Mister Trump does not, nor does any politician, fortune 500 person, entertainer, or anyone else from the pope and the president of the USA right on down. I was telling Billy how I put the Dow Jones Industrial Averages and the New York Stock Exchange down hundreds of points in a single day just by saying or doing something, it is no game, it effects the lives of millions and maybe even fucking billions of persons on this miserable sin cursed diseased fucking filthy dirty rotten planet, YO! Naturally when they strike me with something big, this is when this evil empire gets their huge ill gotten gains in bursts of otherwise totally unexplainable gigantic rallies. All this has been ongoing with me as a power struggle with me against this Helen Reddy Evil Empire since the summer time of 1986, and has more 2 do with dancing and cheating monopoly and hamburgers than it does with an incredible teenaged girl from Long Island. Still and all, it stands my hair on end that she so much as even entertained her ‘stairs’ nightmare. I was in that house, and I know, also I lived with members of this family, distant cousins R still family, at least MISTER MCGUIRE holds 2 this belief and has caused this great person a lot of pain and suffering as a young child, while all the while she blamed the island 4 these events, and even told big-O it was ‘neighbors’, and I am not saying they were perfect angels, as we all know, Long Island is a very difficult place 4 certain people 2 reside in, even in today’s totally so-called modern thinking world of political correctness. Being in a mixed marriage, or being homosexual, can B devastating, 4 residents of this snooty rotten place. I should know, as I had cousins as close in as far as being related 2 me that lived on the same block where she grew up, that R as close in 2 MI is 2 ‘Leticia’ Tilley; barking songs and math classes all notwithstanding, huh MISTER Dick Wolf, BRO? So is it the 6th dimension and all of them being ETTOS controlled 2 make a show with all of these beyond numerous proofs that my blogs of the past 2-3 years regarding all of this is totally real and accurate, or is it more direct or in other words, really their own total free will 2 expose all of this, well, here is where this story gets more than nasty and simultaneously extremely major twilight zonish, YO! No free will exists, no random exists, we all R living inside of a closed curve infinity also known (SIR PRINCE) as a ‘hypersphere’, 60 trillion light years around. I said miles on a blog quite a ways back, and I obviously was ETTOS MIND HACKED, and meant 2 electronically say, LIGHT YEARS. There R a rounded off 6 trillion miles in one light-year, so there R a lot of 5,280 foot pieces or miles in this huge hypersphere. Still it has limited borders. This point is important because this magical knowledge is the endless total proof and evidence that stands endlessly on its own merit, that what I said is true about no possible random being able 2 ever exist in absolute reality. Also, the real mind bender is not acceptable 2 most persons, and I told how Hollywood movies make an excellent example in illustrating so many of my numerous points regarding hyperspace and transdimensionalization, that have been blogged and discussed 4 about 5 full years now by me. Opening shit up beyond this goes straight 2 where I watched my best friend in adult life, David Charles Roth, take a stand against me up on the Highpoint military War-games Forests of Warren Grove, New Jersey, USAESMWG, back in the summer and autumn in 1997.

I am not going 2 bang away at this keyboard, as UI did not feel all that well today and now I need 2 fucking post this blog up 2 the Blogger site and go home and eat and relax. My attitude right now is piss poor, and I admit it, FUCK THE WORLD might start 2 describe it. Still how about MISTER Henry Fonda and his great movie, “12 Angry Men”? Exploratron’s can do some wild fucking shit. How they can pull off tricks such as all the shit I not only have on tape, but so does the UNITED STATES OFFICE OF COPYRIGHTS, LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, IN WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLANET EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY, and tricks like ‘12 Angry Men’, can only B explained by the fact that Julia White told me long ago that she lives in what I would perceive as 50 million years away in antimatter space, this means in one of hyperspace’s potential distances of this particular length, no there is no set future, but there also is no set past. Every micro instant, we exist with a longer and longer ‘fake-memory’ behind us, we do, the entire universe does, like it or not, U all better live with this truth, as it is truth, and we do not need 2 embrace or adore a lot of true things, but that will not make truth ever disappear and go away. I could say things that would wipe tomorrow into oblivion, but I am keeping my mother fucking mouth shut, this seems 2B good advice from the world of welfare rats, am I right Dawn-Marie, oh great & mighty cleaner KING?

That fucked up ass hole with the string is here at the library today, fortunately no one is up stairs on any of the word processor fucking machines. I cannot deal with that ass hole and his stupid fucking noises and besides that this dude stinks 2 high ass hell at C cubed!!!!!!!

Paul Pedersen of STUDIO PARK RECORDS, U have not heard the last of me, BRO, I have my own set of very powerful friends, and U can get ready 4 a nightmare in your life real soon, and all LEGAL, bud!!!!!!!!!! Say hi 2 your friend achy breaky and HM, tell her that IC her every time I go shopping, dude. The Millionth Council loves 2 fucking make me appear an ass hole with peeps. I try and use the fucking printer and it fucks up, until the fucking librarian comes over and then it works fine, this is the kind of fucking shit I classify with my term, the HUNTINGTON CURSE.

END TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!

No comments: