Thursday, October 21, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0034

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0034
4:35 PM, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21ST OF 2010
SUBTITLED: “SAFE MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLE, YO”
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT FILES OF
LABBER ZEEJINS, A FUTURE LIFE OF MINE IN HYPERSPACE:
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!!!


This is the mother fucking worst mother fucking 2 days of my entire mother fucking life peeps, YO!!!!!!! I TOLD U GINA MY LOVE FROM THE FUCKING NINETIES, U ARM BREAKING NON CREAM PUFF BEAUTY QUEEN U, THAT THE DOW JONES STOCK CHEATED MANIPULATED MOTHER FUCKING MARKETS WILL PERPETUALLY GO UP AS LONG AS THESE EVIL DISEASED FILTHY FUCKING PRICKS HAVE ME 2 ENDLESSLY PICK THE FUCK ON AND RELENTLESSLY PERSEFUCKINGCUTE 2 TOTAL ASS HOLE DEATH, AND I AM CORRECT 100%!!!!!!! Am I not big powerful beautiful giant Gina?????????? The huge rally bringing the mother fucking cheated EVIL MARKETS up over 11 thousand fucking points 4 the first time in quite a long fucking time now, began taking off huge ultra hyper ass fucking time yesterday, and followed fucking suit today, boom, pow, zam, and Adam mother fucking Westman!!!!!!!!! Still, I know what is truly and exactly driving up these markets, first it is the aerial fucking siege that began 9 or 10 fucking days ago, and was quite fucking relentless and powerful. This is all called and termed, INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT, U can shorten and abbreviate this 2 read, as I have blogged and typed on numerous prior occasions, (ICPE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is totally real and true. But this is only 2% TOPS of this fucking nightmare fucking story peeps, YO!!!!!!! Nothing can B quite as simple as it appears on any surface, this is the basic law of dimension. Removing dimensions does not however simplify things, and we can leave this mother fucking topic 4 other times when I am way more in the mood 2 get into them, 4 right now, time is my fucking enemy, and so is every fucking thing else 4 that matter. If today’s fucking blog posts up, it will surprise me into a total fucking faint, and U can all better bet Ward Cleaver Airplane Jive, that I’ll B a super ass mother fucking dick eating dead uncle on major sore bended knees if it does, and yes, right outside the front fucking doors of the United States © fucking office, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say this about that B4 delving any deeper into the subjects I plan 2 talk the fuck about on today’s dissertation: If hypothetically speaking, an entity could somehow actually B created, that could indeed merge the existing personalities we all know and love as both Michael Moore the great author and owner of my heart, move over Jimmy Pat beach-tears teaser, and James Redfield who is known by many in the esoteric and paranormal circles as the father of the new age or one of the top three along with Carlos Castaneda, like duhh, then this mixed and merged and meshed and married now single entity with no intent of creating the obvious typographical oxymoron, YO, then indeed we would have an entity by any Shakespearian name Rose, that would come 2C immediately, the true awful and total ass nightfreakingmare of things such as numerous items pertaining 2 real honest truths of and about doppelgangers, somnambulism, struggles 4 energy, and the so-called ‘human’ POWER, which on the surface ‘appears’ 2 equal mega and gaga bucks. Jimmy knows the real truth, and if anyone out here can just take things into the next level of combining all ready existing great authors and their information imparted by them unto humanity with their great works of literary achievements, then U would C the most scary mother fucking frightening shit in this world times ten 2 the fucking power of dog-shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U would never again scoff or smirk at my words as I know U all fucking do, UR only spitting in the faces of your fucking miserable children, YO, I dare any of U power houses out here in this fucking world, the MAS, fuck the song, this once up on a time stood 4 the (Movers And Shakers), and now still does, there will B no apology song, fuck it, I am tired of your stupid mother fucking games MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never meant U any harm and I have nothing 2 apologize 4, & THAT is my final word, but I totally triple dog dare any of U barking dogs out there in the NETLANDS 2 really get these 2 dudes together and let them read a copy of these blogs and especially this one, chapter fucking 0034!!!!!!!!!

No one knows and no one obviously really WANTS 2 KNOW what is really happening, 2 them, me, the world around us, and the entire ball of shit-wax, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know with a dedicated mother fucking passion that no one really down deep wants me 2 tell them super truths about Y 27 less than MMM Americans paid with their blood and their lives on one particular day in the year of “Twenty-Marola-One”. Only U, know YU called my voicemail last autumn and said on it 2 me, “Hello Mark”, I was a sound fucking recording engineer, I have ears, and I know voices when I fucking hear them, even compensated by time and age and memory, YO, so don’t cut your hand lady as I did my finger in the fucking fridge 242 months ago, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also do not need any other lies and messages, I know who did what, and Y, and then the killer shit is making me fall into a fucking guilt trip, wow, it really is commendable what peeps in the fucking evil EW do, and totally can accomplish with their evil clever deceptive trickery. Speaking of 27 less than 3K, I reversed the answer of the square of 81, it is 6561, not what I typed a number of blogs back in this SAFE JOURNAL book. Yeah, safe, sheeeeeeiiittttt!!! The only SAFE thing is the fucking UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE, I KNEW THIS ALL THEN, AS I KNOW IT ALL NOW, TOFUCKINGDAY, YO.

As I said on prior blogs, YO, PITSY 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 R based on what U may call a threegorithym. This is a made up Benny-Frank Poor Me Rich Dick Head Mountainpen Mohr word, but it still stands on the blog, YO. PITSY is an abbreviation 4 the words, (PORT IN THE STORM YEARS), DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This shit is based on these following freaking dates: 1969, 1980, 1994, 2011, and 2031. Figure it out math whizzes. U keep adding 3, and I KNOW THAT {{{(((“they”)))}}} DO NOT WANT ME 2 SURVIVE 2 REACH PITSY FUCKING 4, YO, 2011, LIKE FUCKING DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Math is difficult 2 dispute and argue with, am I correct detective Green, or was that Science, Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All these pricks knew about me long B4I was even born and U know that Copyright Office Examiners, and I know that U know it. That’s OK, we can all live in our whittle closets with secrets and angry stairs, and those who deal with shit in the strangest and most twisted ways that is beyond my warped fucking brain 2 conceive of in my sickest fucking days of woe and turmoil. This is Y the attack struck me at my Seniors Meeting today over at the Orange Harvest, Google it all up, watch them making a fucking retard out of me, maybe I have UP syndrome, who knows, just let your fingers do the Google walking YO, at www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and C it all 4 yourselves at light speed freaking squared, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my swirvy fucking light bulbs, rooty toot toot Dave Roth, but then, how about fucking tricky teat teat? Any astral travelers waking up and reading this on the human world, coffee is ready; no make that boiled fucking over and totally away, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then perhaps I am indeed sev teen teen again only I would have 2B 18 now, right????????????????????????? The Great One has millions of names, few known 2 waking worlders. But if I am fucking 18, am I also fucking SORIAN, does my guardhouse reappear with the next in phased beaming Rotten berries and crew, and, if I may B so bold, beautiful, and general in the damn horse pistol, wow, U don’t know me, go away YO, but really, am I also on limited rations, and does Sarah Karge plan 2 re-buy properties any time soon in the great favorite playground of America, I know the only few that know this one, I have known both them and the crew around them on the Astral Plane forever. Your game is old and stupid, Robert McDowell Mackie and Melanie, U need 2 throw away the skate keys and GROW UP, and also 2 leave my freaking hyperspace daughter alone, U bastard Robert Mick!!!!!!!!!!!! U and your fucking signs, grow up firebug, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, “Just crack open any of those cases” on your gadgets and C what really has invaded out world there BOZ, tempers, anger, danger, stair chases and killed bitches and all, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell under a horrendous siege from the 6th dimension or the (D-6) as it is abridged as by me from time 2 time, YO. I was at my meeting, and all hell broke loose, machines fucked up that I was trying 2 use, I had a run in with another asshole using a machine, people think they can walk away and it is still theirs, and I do not mean 2 use a shit house, I have a heart and humanity, it is all U cunt eating filth bag scum out here that is without conscious and despicable beyond verbal ass description. Then after the miserable meeting, a huge PAWM-PIE-ETTOS struck the entire building, and everybody treated me like shit, it was straight out of the worst horror fucking flick ever made and then fucking some. I had 2 clock out an hour early, I told my boss, lovely Donna, not U Mizz Hair-brain, oh how I have grown 2 detest rock stars, and this cost me seven dollars. I would rather B out 7 fucking bucks and have a job waiting 4 me, than have the job gone, and I knew that if I did not get the mother fucking shit out of there, that indeed I would lose my job long B4 the hour was up and I was clocked out at the normal time of one PM. Aniwho, THANK-U, boss, and friend, President Obama, UR my true hero, U saved the day, U know what I’m squalking about here, thank U so much, I never forget my friends, live long and prosper and say hi 2 Cap Nimoy. I think this world is shameful, when somebody types in the name of the President of the United States and an error line and a mouse click brings up the bastard friend of George Bush, who no more was ‘really’ responsible 4 any of the bullshit than was Saddam Hussein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Misspell Saddam’s last name, and we get the great correction of what SARAH said on 10-SC Avenue in 1969 on May the 30th, Memorial Day, a Saturday if memory serves me at all correctly, “Your friends R ‘IN’ the ‘SHOP’”. A shop is like a house, in fact, it was one and the same thing, and symbolism cannot ever B killed any more than can a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is real and reality cannot die, it only can B ignored and denied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So can cancer, and still it goes right on taking peeps straight into the fucking grave, YO, do I make any sense or not? Oh yes peeps, that D-6 siege of the VCR days of Haddonwood Swim Clubs and the year of 1995, how I will never forget that monstrous fucking horrific day lads and lassies and Labradors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dick Wolf made me C another great point yesterday B4 that stupid fucking golf shit fucked up my other 2 L&O shows, as it does every mother-fucking year, does Sarah care so much about being “darker” than HER girlfriend that day in July of 1969, the last time I saw HER, until trains and cities and future lives all kicked the shit in at warp 10, literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, as Dick and his crew said on the show, watch what U wish 4, being lighter and having Bob McGuire 4 a distant cousin may not B2 cool of a deal, how can u make fun of your nightmare past SARAH????? U have totally blown my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Count Marcucci when I truly need the mother-fucking bastard, YO?????????????? The only 2 things that I ever heard SARAH as SARAH say in person, “YOUR FRIENDS R IN THE SHOP” and “I’M DARKER THAN UR”. Wow, did I or did I not tell and blog with official time and date fucking GOOGLE STAMP, 3 years ago B4 all this MC bullshit kicked the fuck in, that these 2 powerful things she said, were indeed terra-ass-powerful?????????????????????

I will close out this blog today by telling just a tad little bit about discussing weaknesses, or me doing it, and via anything pertaining 2 or connected with ELECTRONICS, such as even typing on a word processor keyboard onto a floppy disc, and then taking it way further than that and posting it up 2 the cyber villages via www.blogger.com/ YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned not 2 discuss MY WEAKNESSES, MY MISTAKES AND FUCK UPS, MY ERRORS AND IMPERFECTIONS, MY REGRETS, MI HELL, and ALL OF IT. This mistake won’t fucking soon B repeated, let me assure y’all. Every time I do this in any small way, even when back at speak of the devil 65 Middle Road in Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG, with Dawn-Marie and Mommy-Ann, when I admitted that I did not intentionally say “MI” on the open reel master on the song in 1986 I copyrighted and wrote, called, “REAL GOOD GIRL”, when I could have taken credit 4 somehow pulling off this powerful magic trick, any time I give in and decide 2B the super good guy, the evil world and empire scores and wins, EVERY MOTHER-FUCKING STINKING ROTTEN SINGLE ASS HOLE TIME, YO!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a hit or miss deal, it is EVERY FUCKING ASS TIME, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not 2 say that from now on I will lie and fabricate stories or say I am doing great, that has been tried long B4 blogging ever began with me and long B4I ever knew a man named Chris Bennett ever lived and breathed and walked the face of this miserable Earth. It does not work either. But I will not intentionally sit down and decide 2 blog how all my weaknesses R being taken fucking advantage of by total scum bags, and then get down and dirty with numerous elucidations and explanations on the entire nasty ass filthy affairs, detail by detail. This is literary suicide if anything ever was. Where RU when I fucking need U Rodney Serling Silva Silver??????????????????????? Yeah, the right clicking mouse keeps me in words, does it not, President Kennedy Exploratron. Wow, am I gonna open up this fucking dirty can of Paula King worms real damn soon, and watch the entire world economy go straight 2 hell after that, YO!!!!!!!!! No, I am all 4 the poor guy, the world economy is nothing more than a bunch of snooty filthy evil fucking super rich cock sucking total evil bastards that should all B taken outside, lined the fuck up against a wall with smelly pig shit all over it, AND TOTALLY SHOT UNTIL THEY TOTALLY FUCKING BLEED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy and Deedee have vanished. I cannot figure out what has happened. I have left messages, they have disappeared or so it appears, another non intended freaking oxymoron, by this poor worn out persecuted moron, oh well, I am in, where, Joe Paget Rimes. Yes, I watched this Incolingo Grocery Cupcake Retrace deal destroy a man; and if I were 2B ever believed 100% I would totally destroy a world. That is never my goal or intention. This I swear on the ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. No my days of admitting my weaknesses R over, yet still, I have learned my Robert Mayor Levy Atlantic City lesson, and will not play demos games or war hero metals games. Still, where do games REALLY begin or leave off, Mister Mayor, and Mister Boz Wolf? How about my anger sir. Stop worrying about that endless teenager. She has the world now and does not need me 2 kick around, please re-listen 2 the RGG song, it still applies!!!!!!!! Unlike her and her peeps, and Billy, and so many others, I am not looking 2 stay young or here in this misery, I AM TRAPPED HERE! I can only hope 4 the PITSY #5 2B as a Governor’s reprieve, in the year of 2031. In any case, did my old peeps murder my new peeps? Where RU BILLY, where RU DEEDEE?? Where RU McCoy?

END OF THIS FREAKING TRANY, LOUSY OL’ GRANNY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: