Saturday, November 13, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0040

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0040
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE:
111310.612 SATURDAY AFTERNOON IN FLORIDA, FT. P.
SUBTITLE OF BLOG: “MI VERSION OF MI NEW RED & WHITE
BLOG INFORMATION 4 THE UNCONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE
OF HUMANITY AND ALL ELSE”
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well peeps, the aerial siege of chemtrailing, choppers, and planes, has been continual and very bad through the present time, it also has been ongoing no throughout both November and about since early October somewhere, obviously, scum bag filth bag mobster crook maniac Ed Snyder and the Philadelphia Flyers as usual, R all behind this fucking bullshit at C-SQUARED!!!!!!

I AM UNDER A DEATH SIEGE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH ENEMY RAPPERS WHO KNOW WHO I AM, AND WHO HATES ME, and LAW & ORDER the television show, knows this can B a bit dangerous, still, I cannot ever really B killed, and so personally, fuck the world is my attitude, as I do not fear any of U dirt bag mother fuckers, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work is FUCKING HELL. The skies R FUCKING HELL. Shit everywhere is, and has been total mother FUCKING HELL, and this was all “PROMISED 2 ME”, and not from big “MO”, © Office examiners who know very well this is all true and powerful and awesome and real that examined my entire 2007 musical freaking project, YO!!!!! This was promised 2 me cleverly in a published internet letter that I received back in the middle of last January, from the great Ann Aids King Silva of Jersey. “Things may get a lot worse 4U, Mark”, well ATLANTIC COUNTY PROSECUTOR IN NEW FUCKING MISERABLE JERSEY, THEY INDEED HAVE DONE JUST THAT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justice, prosecutors, DA’s, don’t make me mother fucking laugh, I may end up talking with Michele and her peeps and being told my opinion sucks but that I am entitled 2 it all over again. Gerry, sue, and Michelle Daniels, all knew where exactly 2 find my stolen automobile, shoe box Saturn’s all notwithstanding, MISS Sherry Lee Pote of Oaklyn, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Those wonderful friends of yours from the fire-mall and monster-ass record companies and young-7 television and all else, never needed technology did they missy? All the peeps that were part of this wild fucking horrendous conspiracy did not want me 2 get myself hypnotized 2 remember some missing blank spots about the year of 1986, up in the nineties, with a passionate vengeance, am I correct, BRO? Well, in the new light of SPACE-TIME-MIND, (STM), SHALL WE GET SERIOUS HERE AND IT YES IT MAY HURT, BUT WE CAN JUST FUCKING TOUGH IT ALL OUT PEEPS, ok, king of KINGS, QUEENS, VIQUEENS, and a lot more interchangeable transdimensional characters??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THEY) or TAWF or really, “MISTER HOSE HORSETRAUGH ROBERT MCGUIRE” form Sag-eggs and wolves, despised it when some memories began trickling back. All this time I believed that SUPER HIGH TECHNOLOGY was allowing him some wild cloak of invisibility in RIP OFF TOWN-EAST, Copyright Examiners of the unforgettable, laugh-0laugh-1986, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way this fucking library is getting very fucking mobbed and overcrowded lately, I am lucky now 2 even get one of the fucking 4 word processor machines, until quite recently, this was not the fucking case, YO! Today I am on the only last available one, and must endure the peeps next 2 me shooting the fucking shit and annoying me, this is supposed 2B a place 4 quiet study and work, not bull fucking shitting around, DUH. Many of my blogging audience or my (BLOGAUD) knows the details of the true tale of hellish waking world nightmares that took place at a location, where else, but on TENNESSEE AVENUE, IN ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USA-ESMWG, in early or middle October somewhere back in the year of fucking 2 thousand and fucking six!!!!!!!!!!!! The bull shit that all happened 2 Mayor Robert Levy, one of McGuire’s best friends, did not happen randomly, but was obviously picked up by my MAGNESONIC MACHINE, as a punishment sequencing system after a major image object scanning was done by the system, and recognized him as another of my many wicked and quite evil vicious enemies, Levy, McGuire, all of them, they sure were not afraid 2 ruin the reputation of Sally Starr, just because she went out of her way 2 help me out with these despicable fucking persons from hell back in the summer time of the ‘98 year. But yes, it is always now here, and just as in 1997, Copyright examiners, all the things were indeed not only real and true, but all part of yes, of course, STM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some want me 2 talk about how any of this is really new and relevant when I myself openly admit that yes this or that thing is all part of the STM, yet so is any and every other possible thing anywhere at any potential time throughout all of the 5th dimensional hyperspace. I will gladly slice my way deep into the meat of all of this, but no peeps, not right now, not today, on this blog of Safe Journal, Chapter Forty. Believe me, it all can B rationalized extremely well, but I do and will in fact, need 2 lead interested peeps through a very definite and distinct scientifically oriented process of many steps and stages. Oh the gods forbid, not THOSE freaking ‘steps’, or at least not {stairs}, huh Sarah J. Karge Hotelqueen of the nineteen sixties??????????????? Does the ‘J’ interchange symbolically in Hellyweird in 1986 with both Jenny Super-Girl Johnson as well as the All Mighty Goddess Scylla?????? Well, only in SPACE-TIME-MIND, but the complexities involved make unreal probabilities much more possible, but merely in different dimensionality. I could give a few examples but would need fucking bodyguards around me starting in about 2 or 3 hours, I do not dare blog all this shit, I never will dare, SHE is so powerful, and not because she has a few Earthly resources, whether SHE remembers it or not, SHE IS GOD ALL MIGHTY, and SHE knows that I am totally aware of it, and have been since December of the year 1969, at least on some deeper sub-mental level of my mind signal. Let me begin shall I with talking about technology 2 make things that seem impossible 2 occur around me, verses, the power of the TALLOS-FOUR-STAR-TREK concepts, which opened more than just the door 4 the greatest decades of sci-fi television that was ever originally imaginable, YO!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s play peeps.

Watch a movie called “THE MENAGERIE”. This great movie led 2 the pilot 2-hour episode of the original “Star Trek” television shows that from there, went onto spin off in ways still far from over, as well as many fantastic and talented ‘Star Trek’ movies. The Menagerie movie was basically a plot where a race of aliens could apply the power that they possessed over the creation of illusions that totally and instantly could trick the mind into seeing and hearing and believing anything that they would create 4 their zoo animals so 2 speak. Without really watching this and appreciating the details of this, and further still, advancing your own minds’ concept into seeing the potential of such a horror show being applied against U personally, and no longer limit your mind as looking at this in the light of U watching just some very talented and entertaining fictional as well as never possible reality in any way, then U may as well until U indeed can do this, stop right now and never go beyond this blog with MOUNTAINPEN, as I now totally know that all of this is what has gone on with me and my pathetic life 4 just under 56 mother fucking years now peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since the days that I can first humanly remember my now existing lifetime as ME, I cannot place a fixed point nor can I hope 2 isolate some beginning where all of this shit began with me, but I will tell U the 3 main and super ultra hyper time events where this plugged directly into my life, and this is the only as well as the very best explanation 4 these events. Also B sure 2 change in your way of perceiving what I say, into this TALLOS-4 thing being not some fictional television show that started the STAR TREK reality, literally, but C it instead as real and true, only these ‘Tallosions’ or MISTER McGuire’s and some of his family, such as the supposedly separated through a tri-helix chain fabric of microbiology, Sarah/Mariah/Robert.

Remember 2006 and the long powerful blog that was posted up by me on www.blogger.com/ on the 18th day of December, when I had just purchased a 2004 automobile after Robert McGuire had destroyed another of many of my many prior vehicles, the current Dodge Neon? Remember the blog? Well, if U do not, look 4 it on this date on that website, it is not on the current book series of the EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION, I believe it was on the one prior 2 that, but U should B able 2 look back in chronological order, so do it and re-read what all went mother fucking down peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now nobody was invisible. The hand in the photographs that I posted up 2 the website that I later created and no longer is there called, www.morianity-foundation.com/ belongs as U can plainly C, 2 Robert McGuire, he had just put a lot of sand in my gas tank, and this led 2 the end of my automobile. Still, hyperspace equations were major involved in this, his distant cousin Shannon was destroying my vehicle in this other parallel universe at the North Shore Inlet of another world’s Atlantic City, New Jersey. She gave the car a powerful kick; and this is all on these archived older blogging texts. Then somehow Detective Fontana from Law and Order fit into the interaction as well. Peeps pay ‘dreams’ so little if no credence whatsoever and this is fucking so damn shameful. It is literally ripping yourself off of 99.999999 percent of your total bigger picture existence while UR here and awake in this STM-ILLUSION, with your consciousness controlling things by the process of dividing reality by the speed of light squared. The way that it manages 2 do this is not all that far out. Mind is no more than a sixth dimensional signal of energy. Energy on the 6th dimension is quite different as R all and any physical laws within a lesser amount. There is a powerful equation, right Erica, that does this automatically, and just freaking makes all of this happen, it really is total child’s play, only it is not when U still R the child!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, when McGuire seemed 2 not B there or ‘visible’, and Ed Lynch ‘Himacane’ and I later after developing our photos and CD that went up onto the website of M-F dot com, brought 2 the attention of Ed how McGuire is right there in our face, we had the mind blowing experience of our freaking lives. Video can B doctored, but it does NOT LIE when in fact IT IS REAL. Any FBI top lab in the United States can and I am positive all ready has indeed verified that none of this shit was phony. So what really did happen? Well peeps, this is the fucking day that TAWK has rued 4 a very long time, and that is the day that I totally understand YI was so desiring of being hypnotized in the nineties 2 remember many fuzzy spots about the year of 1986, and Y so many peeps all over the place were so dead set against me getting hypnotized. Also, what happened as a result? I began going totally insane and needed 2 locate the mysterious teenager of my youth in the middle nineteen-sixties. My search was frantic, and led me into clinical neurosis’s that would keep Doctor Law and Order in business and running buckets and hoses over his head, endlessly!!!! Now B4 we go and separate the 3 key and pivotal proofs of my new STM equation, or what 3 powerful ingredients prove 2 me that this new shit needs 2B evaluated and fully investigated until hell fucking freezes over 4 crissake. First, and again in reiteration, my August 1986 run in with a high school girl in Manhattan, that still 2 this day is a fuzzy memory, yet I totally know it all freaking happened, second, Sarah Callio putting out of my mind the last name she gave me over the phone at McGuire’s bar in February of 1997, “CALLIO”, and last and third, when McGuire nearly a fucking decade after this and at the very same spot, 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City, fucked up the car, did something else 2 both Ed and myself physically as we both had unexplained bruises after we got home and were sore, and on top of that, the video shows plainly that the “PASSENGER SIDE OF THE CAR” is where he popped up at, just as did Mariah in 1986 in New York City while my pal was in the nightclub with the musical group that he had driven all the way 2C, called, “NEW SHOES”.

The entire EW and their movies and shoes and radio games and songs, and the way peeps behave, all of it, and so very freaking much more, R all part of the great and frightening TAWF and its MILLIONTH-COUNCIL powers 2 effect the 6th dimensional signal of the mind. Yes Paula and Sarah, is this old Dalmatian dog living another ‘day at the shore’, or RU both ‘mohr than just girls from the shore’? U know © Office Examiner who called me that day, I am only sad, not angry, at how U could have told me things that would have eased my many burdens, and made sense out of my nightmare life. Just YU felt it was not your place 2 come forward and say anything other than wanting 2 get rid of that silly yellow sheet of paper, only the STM can ever really understand and or appreciate in fullness of clarity.

Still, STM includes another powerful kicker and catalyst in all of this shit. One day and the very day itself when I sent the song “REAL GOOD GIRL” that was written about the encounter with MI that night of the New Shoes, in 1986, my life changed and altered forever in undeniable and unfathomable ways. The entire thing could only B considered about as esoteric and paranormal as the Pope and the Catholic Church could ever imagine on their best day of canonizing someone into Sainthood. Miracles? Sheeeeit. U peeps don’t have clue pone what real miracles R all about. First, the very next morning after putting that stupoid song in the United States mail system, this thing started with me with the sports parallel event and the stock market parallel event, along with the major fucking Milituforce persecution tripling overnight. The biggest thing was the Flyers Hockey. Wow, one little change of the one vowel and Mariena-Carittia Krassle in her human dream-downs is spelled. Lenny Briscoe sir, U and I were meant 2B lucky once, but your luck just stopped, Attitude-Green, my luck on the other hand was totally and brutally eviscerated and wiped out at the speed of STM. Then MI wants me 2 feel guilty, when SHE planned all of this from 50 million years ago, from HER great city, known by some on Earth as SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, that shines and glitters way beyond anything that old Blue-Eyes could ever imagine in his wildest sick crude and uncouth mind. Oh great Sarah-Stacey Krassle, Goddess of the entire Multiverse, I will never understand U, but I will always B your special doggie, and THAT-BOY. A prior blog contained an error in the name of another dog. My name is the GREAT CITY OF SDK is “Yancy”, this is my official CITY-NAME, registered in the great palace on Kanwal Avenue. But I miss-typed the word MITCH; I meant the doggie called “MIDGE”. This was such a beautiful and wonderful dog, I will always love her, and 2 this day wonder about so many unbloggable things. So yes MISTER WOLF, I was not blocking things out, I was ETTOS hacked. I have court evidence, and part of that, is your powerful television show, still, as prosecutor Wirtz told me so many times over, knowing and proving on a DA level, legally, will always B2 different things, DUH. I know that, and it very painfully saddens me since I know what I know, and that is that everything I make claim 2 is all so totally true. DEEDEE the other day is one thing and we all remember the great show on television called, “THE MUNSTERS”. Many remember that R more educated amongst the crowd the famous poem by Edgar Allen Poe called, “THE RAVEN”. If these birds can say “NEVER MOHR”, then Y NOT MARK MOHR? Still, these DEEDEE birds only repeated my first or Christian name of MARK. Still this was more than sufficient 2 drive Sam totally bonkers and a half, YO!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was quite major in ‘dream-land’ as most of U would still refer 2 it as, so I will appease U all, YO. My AARP Coordinator Boss, and very nice lady by the name of Donna, was crying and telling me not 2 go back up 2 New Jersey, but I was going. Another boss had been screaming at me and telling me 2 get back 2 work. I was 2 marveled and awestruck by something that had caught my attention. The place that I work and my photo is on their website front and center with my name misspelled as Marc, without a K, but I do not care, was suddenly selling the weirdest thing that I ever saw in my entire life, 5th dimensionally and all inclusive. They were selling miniature coffins. They came in all colors and were about one foot long; they opened up just as real full sized ones in fact do, and were beautiful inside just as real ones R, padded, colored, and so forth. They were empty of course, and I remember distinctly thinking 2 myself, the next step will B these coffins with dead dolls in them. I was transfixed at what I was staring at, and peeps were buying them, and again, Terry, my boss was screaming 4 me 2 “GET 2 WORK”. Then later on I was leaving work and driving back 2 New Jersey. I got there in this wild interaction, and found myself in a large office setting that seemed 2 connect into a house setting. I was suddenly aware that I was in my own room, but it was totally strange and unknown 2 me, still, I knew it was MY ROOM. Suddenly a male youth of about 12 years give or take, was in there and along after him also was his mother. I had never seen either of these persons B4 in my life, unblocked of course in the STM. How can any of us know when the great TAWF- of the great MC is playing with us, (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL)? Google this up, U will get a lot of wild shit, none of these human beings know what I do, but they all R of course totally Michele Daniels entitled 2 their freaking liucky-7 opinions, ‘new or old shoes’ all absolutely notwithstanding, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LSS, or (LONG STORY SHORT), there is now a totally different way that I am seeing and perceiving and recognizing all of the things in my entire all inclusive life in the entire 5th dimension. SPACE-TIME-MIND is the reason. This all is created with 6561 things, that I will call STERGS. Pronounce the G hard. Ergs of energy R all ready scientifically a known measurement of energy. But the new word I create now 4 the purposes of beginning a new discipline of STMM (MECHANICS) needs this word sterg, and stergs when pluralized. The SD in front of the all ready accepted term of ERG, simply is 4 the words of SD (SIXTH-DIMENSIONAL). There R 6,561 stergs. This is what a powerful and gigantic jet black cat taught me back in middle late 1980. Also, I have refered 2 this great entity as “LOTTERY-CAT”. His name I have come 2 learn in years following 1980, is Gawky Gaukauk. Just GOOGLE up any and all of these terms and or expressions, my blogs R all there and tell the entire story, at least the story so far.

There is so much more 2 tell, Erica, but 4 right now my weird cosmic math will end with all other ancestors of mine as well as echoing murders of 1988 and signers of great documents such as the Declaration of Independence. Wow is my life one hell of a gargantuan screw up or what, folks? DUH, huh Hyundai??????

There will very shortly B an increase of powerful natural disasters such as has not been seen in a very long time. Also, many airplanes and choppers will crash and B totally destroyed, I PROMISE U THAT, MO, but which MO © Office of Wash-600-Rome??????? If only instead of that stupid yellow piece of paper that really wasn’t hurting anybody, was not your focus of attention that day in the summer time of oh-Marola-8. Well, that is life, or STM. There is so much 2 say, I have only removed one of the hinges on one of Scylla’s LAKEHOUSE DOORS, many more will come off, I PROMNISE U THAT MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No AS brown eyes, Y would I apologize 4 something U and your entire family all had planned 4 more than 50 mega years? BYE-BYE BEG!!!!!!!!
END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: