Saturday, November 20, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0043

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0043
WORLD LABORATORIES SBT-DATFILE: 112010.395
SUBTITLE BLOG: “I NEVER WAS HERE WITH NUMBER 42”
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


As the subtitle directly infers 2 here peeps, the last visit here was a total waste of time, basically the entire mother fucking blog was telling the bullshit that was still going down all around me live in real time, and I am not accusing whoever brings “STINK-BOY” here, but will B in fact, drawing some theoretical references and ideas and this written text continues on today, YO. First, the same person does not bring this young man here, and he does not really stink from sweat, but from some care giver’s misguided concept of simply over-deodorant dosing this pathetic ‘soul’, as by himself he would not IMHO know if he wreaked from dog shit in his pockets. Some peeps do not know they R on Planet Earth, and U know folks, this is a real distinct advantage 4 them in many ways. U all know what I mean, and fuck the PC shit here, da ‘wee-tahds’ R lucky and mostly quite visibly happier than the rest of us who have vague clues 2 the reality going on around us, as opposed 2 these others not so ‘lucky’. But it is obvious 2 this aware ‘mortal’ that the 2 subjects of Philadelphia, as well as this STINK-BOY, as I have come 2 name this over deodorized young dude, causes an immediate computer hacking program 2 just somehow kick in, obviously a floppy germ has been inserted 2 pick up my ‘key-words’ of either ‘STINK-BOY’ or ‘PHILADELPHIA’. 2 the majority of peeps such as genius close minded screen-name-Onyx from the somewhat famous blogging website of www.unexplained-mysteries.com/, this is total ranting and nonsense, or said less politely, quote, U bleepity bloopity dick head ass hole Mountainpen; as I admit that when they do comment negatively on my words, they do remain 4 the most part, within the non-objectionable range. Still, let’s face it, they really mean 2 say, hay fucking jerk off, and so forth, when anyone of IQ-80+ reads their commented words in-between the lines, still, they do not actually cross the ‘bastard barrier’. How 4 example however, still and all, that any non lobotomized human being with ounce number one of humanity or compassion could read my final words on the above listed website, and then say what Onyx said, is the total absolute and quintessential oxymoron of morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can U kick a person in the teeth 4 bleeding and being crushed and tortured, and then complaining a little bit about it; and telling the true nightmare story of the 11th of last fucking December, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, Michele or Mashell or however the bitch spelled it back in 1980, and myself, and Onyx, and all other peeps, R CERTAINLY FREAKING ENTITLED 2 THEIR OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Forgive me if I hurl at some of them, and now choose 2 speak only 2 either myself as a ‘safe journal’ ever since the mighty and great TAWF wrecked the other one that I was keeping since 1983 in Atco, New Jersey, or speak 2 the collective UNCONSCIOUS MIND OF HUMANITY, on levels that I fully know from ‘future life memories’ as some would perceive this as, that I am aware will B properly received and understood in totality and not seen as lunatic bullshit, as believe fucking me folks, it is not. I have a lot of other things that I could B doing with my freaking ass hole life than keep some journal of silly lies and fantasies and waste time and gasoline driving 2 libraries at all hours 2 blog these words, YO!!!!!

Now 2 reiterate and begin the new business today with “MISTER SAFE JOURNAL HOSE-BUCKETS & REPRESSED (MEMORIES)”, or Congressman Whatever Andrews of New Jersey and the seventies Pileggi Band of wind-song, that could not have been known about in rational ways of non STM strategies of scientific thinking, © Office, my day here back on Thursday was a basic total waste of my time, I could not really write anything new, I was STOPPED AND TOTALLY FREAKING HACKED OUT by Captain Shatner and his famous and best said word choice, “SOMEONE OR SOMETHING”, YO. Still, looking at things with my level of present enlightenment, all these events may B taking place because other events that this caused, need 2 happen. Do not try and make sense out of this, all though the BA-Christians have a vague idea and merely C things on a caveman level, but the very same truths whether they like it or not, R in fact being discussed here. Still, being just as subject 2 SPACE-TIME-MIND and its many illusions that conscious mind sort of tunes in, as a listener chooses what radio station 2 listen 2, same exact principle, but yes, if I denied that I as well, am under the same illusions, I would B nothing less than a rotten filthy liar, first 2 myself, and then 2 any or all of U out there reading this or whatever, Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I went 2 my freaking job on Friday morning, the siege had not ended, and at just shy of 8 in the morning while outside of the building and waiting 4 the doors 2 open, a nasty ass fucking chemtrail or MCVD 4 short, U all figure this simple whittle freaking letter-puzzle out as it really ain’t so freaking difficult, YO, and check out these great sites peeps, www.chemtrail-central.com/ as well as www.chembusters.com/, was zenithing directly over me from the freaking southwest, the jet making this sick ass shitty thing was heading basically due north-east, YO.

I was not really going 2 get 2 hot and heavy into Shirley Alverez and other Philadelphia related topics back on Thursday, but now we will press on a little, MISS APRIL 1988 LEE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STM=symbolism, and all else, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Shit the fucking crap I could say MISTER Paul Simon Chrodochrome. Many know about my chain, the “BURNED-BOB”, Mariena’s version of the BOB with bright pretty red and white book binders, the 1 AM school night coincidence, the many repeating patterns of sexual abuse and rape, Misses Fellows Thaxton, Paula King, Tome Reale, and the list does go on. SVU would not know what 2 do if I had not been born, but so would the entire deal, and they all know it. Then there is the entire 1969 shit, from Ziggy 2 Brad, from Sidney Crown 2 Misses Marola, and on and on we could go like a who’s who in the maggot truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If UR reading this Brad, that was my little phone trick back in late 1984 from my Highland immortal residence in the great Cinnaminson, New Jersey, USAESMWG. But Y do I know that this entire ‘deal’ all does really totally fit together like perfectly fitting jig saw puzzle pieces, YO?????? Well folks, it goes sort of like this, when totally nutshell compressed: Whenever I look backward into the STM illusion one or more years, all present things fit into the total picture pattern of all the times and junk of the “B4-TOTAL”. But just how can all of my 1986 song lyrics really honestly B anything less than a real time traveler enjoying some sick game with the world, and that person being me? After all, I was “on-line” B4 any of U were, light the candles up and ask David Roth, YO. I had the voicemail signal and copyrighted it in 1983, am I a fucking liar, Copyright Office examiners??????? I could go on and on, but need 2 stop and simply say this right here and right now. #1, I am not a crazy lunatic. #2, I am not a quantum jumper, #3; I am playing no games and never was. Here is the real 1-2-3 LOVER, in case the Library of Congress really may ever B interested, right Diana Needthis???????????????? ‘So then explain this shit, Mountainpen’, would some of the higher intellects B anywhere on that page, YO?????? Well the explanation will seem silly 2 many, and a game or an excuse or even a lame attempt of disguising some truths, and ‘this would all B bullshit’, am I right, Senator Electrocution Hyperspace Trophywife Thompson? Let us explore this in varying different yet similar light views, OK, MISTER JOHN KING and fam?????? My persecution, as well as my parallel event nightmare with the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS and the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES, and the NEW YORK STOCK MARKET, all literally began at the very same time, the very exact point, the 15th freaking day in the August of 1986, and this is freaking total ass gospel, Hawaii 50 old shows McGarret. When shit like this goes down, U know it cannot B dismissed as a random coincidence or parallel random, use whatever expression of literary art U wish, it is still stinky smelly Shakespearian rose bushes made of dog shit. Also, U heard me tell late last year in oh-nine that a small yet distinct memory lingers in my head of a knock on my door in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, about 10 days prior 2 this magical ‘point in Watergate Nixon time’, Sarah Juror Cobson McCoy Metaphysicalcassettes, where a group of peeps immediately hits me with a face spray like on SUPERMAN, the black and white original shows with the wild professor Pepperwhinkle. Within a week or 2 or so, the great MISTER WOLF made a brand new Law and Order show, or was it made all ready, I cannot know as only he knows this 4 sure, and U remember my blog hopefully where I do in fact discuss this episode where the lady thinks she sprayed regular nose drops and all hell broke loose on the New York highway, right Lee Farms?????????????????? In any event, is he trying 2 let me know that yes, my memories have been huge time messed the fuck with? Who can know this, other than Dick Frenchgrape Wolf himself, YO? So YR some of my memories appearing so great? Well, videotape was the extent of basically my entire adult sex life, and I until the KING-CALLIO-MCGUIRE family changed things, indeed had an entire fucking library of shit. Nothing escaped me, or got past me, ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those days have been wiped out by this incredible bunch of UNBLOGGABLES, and Y do I call them this. First, they were able 2 pull a Melanie Safka Rock-N-Roll song no-no deal on me at the © office in 1997, and later on about 11 or 12 years out into negative space, a fight erupted on the Atlantic City boardwalk with Leticia Tilley, Lisa, Danny, and a bunch of others, fortunately I was not there thanks 2 my weekend job at the Cifaloglio Trash site in Folsom, New Jersey, but my point is quite simple and straight forward. Even as distant in cousin lines as these peeps may B 2 the great Mariah, the press never got wind of this. If it was Britney or bad girl out or some other starlit, believe me folks, it would have been gobbled up by the pop!!!!!!!! I know first hand just what this wild family can do, and that is all fine and well, just as long as they leave me alone 4 the rest of my life and I will post up my public apology about that horrible 1986 song that became part of the worlds biggest ass nightmare, and that will B that, HOPEFULLY, YO!!!!!!!

B4 talking about some of the dirty little skeletal closet secrets of Philadelphia, more about the Astral-Plane needs B told. Some peeps know a little bit from viewing or downloading printed shit from a now defunked and once owned by me website, called, www.morianity-foundation.com/ and I know Donna summer has the downloads, but not the disco queen, Google up DJ DONNA SUMMER, folks, YOU’LL C!!!!!!!!!! Not only will things I talk about regarding Philadelphia and the early nineteen-sixties only become clear and discernable when a bit more knowledge about the spirit-world is first learned, but in addition, should U become one of the STM chosen ones that comes 2 understand things, but U will then really C your own truths in your own life, believe me, U will put me in your mother fucking will should this ever really happen, even if right now UR thinking, “Mountainpen, UR the craziest bastard in the galaxy”!!!!!!!!!! Still, do not do that, and also, if I can ever help 2 enlighten anyone, that is worth trillions and quadrillions of any possible dollars or ‘whatever’ Cong-Bob.

Still I can go a little into things as we all ready opened up the doors that lead down the hallway into STM, (SPACE-TIME-MIND). I can begin adding some shit 2 things, even without anyone understanding Astral-Mechanics if U will permit this term folks. This is Y the tune Long River Blues was written in 1979 by me in my Mantua, New Jersey home while I was working at the RPL Recording Studio. But this is YI worked there, and this is YI am in Florida now, and on and on. As 4 the 1986 songs, well, same old shit peeps, no matter who believes this wild tale. In fact, I do not believe that MI has any conscious intentional reasons 4 doing half the stuff I used 2 recently think that she did intentionally. Still, I am always in a learning process, the curve never gets any closer 2 a point of completion, that is take 2 the bank freaking gospel peeps, believe that whittle promise big time!!!!!!! If I am wrong, I know that as SSJK, SHE would have come and told me in the way SHE loves 2 always do since December of 1969, and stop living in a little prison box 3 dimensionally folks, there is time and hyperspace and mind realms that create all of this illusion, open up your minds 4 the sake of the freaking gods, YO. Does any of this STM connect Jim Burr and his mighty statement that will reside in infamy with me that, “I EFFECT PEOPLE”, and make what he says truer or less real? NO. I do have a powerful effect on (anything) or (anyone), I said ANY, and U can make the type a mile thick and high, and the reason is STM. It simply is that way, and DAWN-MARIE KING should receive an award 4 repeating this statement so many times back in my final days living in Jersey, YO. She could not B more on the money with “HER SHIT” stock market if she lived in an antimatter poorhouse. Now there is another dimension above LAWTRONICS, and we in World Laboratories terms and calls it the (Y) dimension. This is a realm where instead of query, there is only reverse query, but do not mistake that term 2 mean an obvious omniscience. In any case, it indeed is the 8th dimension, and even makes sense out of how and Y the Lawtrons can escape previous closed curve infinity cycles and exist. But let us just pretend U know what the fuck I am talking about, when U do not have a clue. I could then tell U how Philadelphia has played a part in my life 4 a very long time, and not beginning in the 1960’s. This is Y the International Mobile Machines Corporation was destined 2 invent and patent a device in the 1980’s called, the PRIVECODE, and yes, I use their idea and change it around a little, when discussing GAWKY and his PCN numerological knowledge of the mechanics of the sixth dimension. This is not Y Diana Zudocrenessia Arteemis and I have always loved each other in a realm where it never started nor will ever stop. But it is Y Philadelphia is so important, and also Y the 8th dimension contains answers 2 queries about an entity by the name of Stadiciana. There R places that do not contain space-time but do contain mind, and on this realm, combinations of lower dimensional single entities can and do exist in their realer multiplicity. Still, they needed 2 move me, in this current physical lifetime, from Philadelphia into the neighboring state of New Jersey, and needed a man named Alverez 2 accomplish the mission. Shopping centers were in my ‘dreams’ from the very time I was just over 9 and a half years old in this lifetime, and had come 2 reside in New Jersey permanently. I had lived and attended part of 3rd grade in Atlantic City, New Jersey, B4 my 18 month stint at 2041 Chestnut Street, #24-A, in Philadelphia. My “Philadelphia area” connection altered the reality of my meeting SARAH in Atlantic City, in the early sixties, and changed shit all around so it occurred a few years later out into negative atomic space, (the future). This is where we will leave the doors and hallways of the so-far explored palace, 4 right now. I will say that the ‘hostilitygrams’ and ‘invisibilitygrams’ were horrendous last week at work, and R all of course part of what else, but STM? But that is topic 4 tomorrow and out beyond that. How David Roth and I had fun with our wordage creations, and experiments, and in this way I can sort of relate 2 MD and her family, and their concept of turning tears into whatever, Cong. They may not even B related, but I have a strong idea that 2 much coincidence exists here 4 this not being the case, the Christmas car theft in 1979 at the freaking recording studio, the entitled opinions, the repressed memories, or whatever again, and so forth.

Well, it poured rain this morning, and was not predicted. We have been in a serious drought by my way of perceiving shit, Floridians call this a fairly normal autumn. All I know is that there never is any lightning, and yet was told that this was the lightning capitol. I effect peeps and things, huh, James T. Captainburr, YO???????

END TRANSMISSION, or if ‘KIRK prefers, “ET”!!!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaa.

No comments: