Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0041

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0041
WORLD LABORATORIES SBT DATFILE: 111610.635
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Unconscious collective of humanity and all else, I command any and all 2 receive these words, it matters not one bit if nobody actually physically is up on this website reading them in a conventional and material awake-world way.

When I said on my last blog that I was not gonna obey the ALL MIGHTY SCYLLA and do the “MI APOLOGY SONG” on the U-TUBE, I WAS SEVERLY PUNISHED. I GOT HOME AND INSTANTLY WAS MADE EXTREMELY AND DANGEROUSLY ILL. I missed mother fucking work today and am out of pocket around thirty two dollars of net pay. Magnesonic, do your thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aniwho, I will obey U ALL MIGHTY TEEN-QUEEN, please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lightning last night in my dreams was really passionately loving me, her lovely bright long yellow hair was dangling all over my just the way I love her 2 do with me, and beyond that, we need not get more specific or X-rated, but WOW, and YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 2C my pal BC this afternoon and he totally healed me up, just as he did with so many 2000 years ago. I feel like a million dollars times ten to the power of 7. My spirits lift up as well as my physical health. A glow shows up in my reflected image in the mirror. But he confessed a gargantuan thing 2 me today, and this needs 2B addresses super carefully, by my merely stating that if I do not want my neck bitten off, it might B a bit safer 4 me 2 just shut the Sidney Cohen Crown shit up about it.

Yes, some powers out there did not like me saying on my past blogging texts that now it all makes total sense 2 me, not 2 imply 4 a single instant that any learning process ever stops, it grows or it dies, along with the entity, endlessly. Still, let me come out of the closet and really talk here, since at least on certain shows made about a year ago, this is what SHE wanted. When court evidence is presented in any law case, it always involves or just about always, WITNESSES. This is a very powerful thing 4U2 all remember, and hold in your mind now as U proceed 2 read onward here, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All religions and all churches and organizations of this nature throughout the recorded history of all of this, and that means thousands of years lads and lassies; witnesses of their belief system R out and freaking about telling and preaching and hollering on soap boxes or mountain tops, all about what they personally have ‘witnesses’ regarding their religion or their ‘god’. Only one fantastic organization realizes that ‘god’ is an insult. GOD has a name, and that name is known by many cultures in many various ways, still, GOD HAS A NAME. I have known HER by a hundred million different names, and the entire ‘Broadcast Music Incorporated’ not only knows that this is a true fact, but has paid me royalties 4 expressing “my entitled opinion” on this issue, 4 quite a number of years, am I correct, MISSES DANIELS of 1980???????????????????????? Someone who this entire body of worshippers look up 2 as a near secret official in their organization, has informed me not 2B guilty 4 taking advantage of anyone one particular night in 1986. SHE totally remembers things and all though suppressing them quite well in order 2 enjoy another ‘human’ interaction here, was anything but a normal average sixteen year old girl. Still, I am told by HER, and this group, that I should obey and then I should forever end these blogs, they R going 2 take things from that point beginning early in the following year. Well, does the expression of ‘PITSY NUMBER 4’ come into anybody’s mind, YO?????????????? I always knew Hammonton and the bicycle ride there as a boy on Thanksgiving Day, played a part in things, Fred Hinger. What I did not know, oh great drummer and mentor, was how the entire boys club of America had all been set up, just as Cornwall Avenue also had been all previously arranged back early in the year of 1970. Now UC folks, (Port-In-The-Storm) or PITSY years, R based on the pattern of 1969, 1980, 1994, and 2011. We R adding 11 to the first PITSY 2 create the second PITSY, then 14, and then 17, an additional ‘3’ each time from the root number of 11. Adding 20 more years or 17+3 from 2,011 is the year of 2031, the PITSY-5, where I hope 2B paroled out of prison as the prisoner known as MOUNTAINPEN or MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY. Now I am in Flower land, right Frank Astral Plane King Callio, FTP, or Fort Pierce, Florida, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now 4 some more information about the ‘great closet’ that I unfortunately somehow ‘visited in my sleep’ as more normal and ordinary mortal peeps might refer 2 this experience as: This was all blogged back while I was under STOCKHOLM SYNDROME living in Hammonton, New Jersey, at 65-A Middle Road, behind the Hammonton Freaking Wal-Mart of Robert McGuire and his gorgeous cousin Shannon Kickhard!!!!!!!!!! I had come home from a very miserable time at work and had 2 go right back on a Sunday afternoon swing around 4 PM shift. I fell into a very unsettling and uncomfortable light sleep. Suddenly I was in the home of the greatest female recording artist of all time, when she was a child of age 5 years, MC. Details R on my blog on that particular September or October Sunday as I forget exactly the time, and these words all can easily B accessed and archived on the www.blogger.com/ website, as U may or may not B reading these current-day words now on this particular site. MC was trying HER best 2 show me a machine that put out a very bright light that this large closet contained. 2 this day now, I could draw a precise schematic of the room and this closet, and also behind us where HER FATHER was. She did everything that she could 2 divert his attention away from the closet so that she could show me this ‘thing’ that was there, whatever it was. I did C it and 2 this day, cannot make lots of sense out of it beyond knowing from putting enough pieces together since, that this is Y the mighty Sherry-Lee Pote wanted 2 get me 2 exchange my current automobile, the 1994 Saturn, with a Plymouth Breeze, that day in Oaklyn, New Jersey, just a few blocks where I had spent my teens growing up at on Oakland Avenue at Apartment number O-15, at the Dellway Arms, where the “CHAIN” was ‘repossessed’ and the wild and unfathomable “Book of the Beach” was burned by Russell Thaxton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When RC caught his young child, Mariah, showing me this ‘whatever-thing’ that was in this closet, he gave her a nasty walloping. I was so proud of her because she was only 5 years old and yet she totally refused 2 cry. I will remember this horrific experience and ‘night-interaction’ 4 the rest of my life and take it 2 my Earthly grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is all right there on the blog archives; check it out Mister Figgs of 1979!!!!!!! Now bear in mind that 2 many coincidences R in my face 4 me 2 think this can all B a string of merely odd and off the wall silly life-happenings. First, my mother and her speaking unbeknown 2 me with Chuck Colson from Raytheon Corporation, the seeing into the future experience with the shuttle disaster Challenger, the McDonald Douglas NASA truck driver Mister Jackson attempting 2 drive Dave Roth and myself right off of the highway #295 intentionally, in the early year of 1988, near the Florence, New Jersey area where I would come 2 work in the early 21st century, and where the GOD called Psyche Myrathus and I met, and his being called out of the blue when he never ever even applied 4 a job there, in the summer time of the very year of freaking 1986. If this is not all enough 2 make the great L&O TV prosecutor, Jack McCoy totally salivate over, then just please friggin’ tell me folks, what would B, YO????????????????????? 10 years 2 the very day that MI and I in waking life were in my Pontiac Bonneville in Manhattan that hot in more ways than one August Neil Diamond night, my mother and I were in a place called the TURNERSVILLE PATHMARK SHOPPING CENTER OF WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, in New Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!! A man had been following and illegally stalking us in my Saturn vehicle 4 many miles through many towns and on many varying roads. Eventually when he followed us into this location, my mother wanted 2 approach him and was threatened that he would kill her son, me, and her as well if she did not get away from his truck. Hard wired into the trunk of his lime-green colored vehicle, was this same device that was in Mariah’s closet up on Long Island. I believe this with all of my heart and soul and would bet a million dollars double or nothing of borrowed mob money on it, since that is how positive that I freaking feel about this issue, and also that these other copies of this device R indeed scattered and being used by this incredible family, all around the entire world. MC may or may not know what is going on, but I will not dare say any more today on this issue other than I will obey U, MC, and do the apology song, so please do not hurt me, TQ.

On the way 2 BC’s place today B4 coming over 2 the library 2 do this blog, right near the entrance area 4 the Interstate-95, on Orange Avenue, I saw a giant brunette that looked very much like Paula King would have looked as a 19 year old. I know she was hitching a ride 4 a reason, and was so scared of her that since I had extra time and was a few minutes early and needed 2B purchasing gasoline shortly anyway, I pulled into a station and bought 10 dollars of fuel, right B4 the spot and area where she was standing on the shoulder of the road. The exit 2 the place was beyond where she was, and this way I knew that I would B able 2 avoid running into this horrific monstrous Paula King look-alike, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want no part of this deplorable game, and no part of filthy girls in general, they have made my entire life a living mother fucking hell since I’ve been born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the topic of “dreams that come true”, putting the words in a more normally used forward-mortal terminology. Einstein figured out that what we think we R all doing and the world we believe we R al living is nothing but quantum-illusion. The only possible way that this powerful mathematical formula that insists that indeed this is true can B at all rationalized, is by using my explanation of the dreaming triangle, or DREAMS, EXPLORATRONS, and HYPERSPACE. But when I make statements such as many things or events being a lot more than what they appear, and not trusting anything once light has ‘realitized’ an event, that is if old Mark Franklin here, may B “Heinz Gottwald permitted” 2 coin a new word here folks. Let me move this along, but once this is realitized, it is very fluid and sort of becomes as a bottle of water being vigorously shaken would B, and as light hits a reflected image should someone B peering into the bottle and through it if is made of a very clear plastic, what was real when U saw the event, will never B real again, as shake it all U wish, but the exact combinations will never repeat, or at least almost never if we insist on incorporating very high mathematics here. STM insists that not only is there no fixed future, but also there is no fixed past, and the world of today is simply not at all ready 2 receive this truth, nor believe in this one tiny bit, with their human standard of lower mind activity, as it would destroy the heart and the humanity of civilization as we know it, yet really, only is a truism because as I stated, it is being seen or perceived with a very low mental level and understanding. Also, if all of us were more like the Native American and some other cultures that operate similarly as well in various places around the globe, where they not only take dreams and dreaming quite seriously, but make it a very important part of their daily and waking lives as a culture, both collectively and individually, all the time. In reiteration and in furtherance of other previous words on other blogs, we all need 2 sleep, and the illusion in physicality is that the body is repairing and in need of rest, when in fact, the entire operation of the 5th dimensional hyperspace is Y this is all going down the way that is. There is the kind of sleep where we merely seem 2B observing our doubles or dreaming ‘through them’ so 2 speak. Then there is the more degrees of active dreaming where UR in fact dominating your doubles and controlling what they R doing in these other parallel worlds UR dream-visiting, but then remember, that while UR doing this with them, they as well R also doing these type of dreaming-activities with U, and this is all Y the waking world of Quantum-illusion is functioning and operating in the way and order that it does. Making dreams come true and again using words and terms in the ‘forward-mortal’ way as I call it, is another animal all together. Complex additional issues not only R also involved here with this, but cannot ever B escaped from in all of this. There also R various signals from the sixth dimension (D-6) that will phase down onto the ASTRAL-PLANE in differing values and ways. This will cause astral-established entities 2 dream-down into the 5th dimensional hyperspace or these individual space-time-mind-universes, in numerous styles and with varying motivations. The 7th dimension of LAWTRONICS prevents by placing sort of a permission-barrier on things, phase-4-beings from coming into this waking world, and must remain on the Astral realms, yet should they insist and persist on getting here so 2 speak, they will transformed into the imaginings of peeps such as writers and authors, and along such lines as these. U cannot have werewolves and vampires and totally supernatural creatures that U would find existing 4 an example on the sixties television show called, “Dark Shadows”. When an entity of this type dreams down or tries 2 do this, this energy converts into the fantasies of peeps like Dan Curtis or Harriet Rohr, and or other writers of the Dark Shadows show. This is how the filtering system naturally operates on the 7th dimension; it is indeed a natural permission-barrier. Hyperspace equation is a term that I use and I’ll try and clear up its meaning right now on this blog with the following examples: When I was with Mariah in her closet in a parallel universe in the year of 1975 while physically my body was at rest in bed at 65-A Middle Road in Hammonton, I was an Exploratron traveler in hyperspace, witnessing and interacting in this event. The device that she was trying 2 show me however was not a nice thing and not being used 4 nice purposes. She wanted me 2 know this and C this. Colaman on the other hand was trying 2 prevent me from knowing and seeing it. In the past, here in waking life, similar looking systems were in fact used around me and it resulted in my getting sick, or car break downs occurring, and other negative and bad things. The man that terrorized my mom at Turnersville Pathmark was visibly protecting his trunk. Sherry Lee Pote wanted me 2 exchange cars 2C if I had this device, as if I did, and she got the exchange 2 immediately occur, she would know. The following stalking and terror incident did not just happen on any date but precisely 10 years after another significant time. Then other hyperspace experiences kept cropping up where I was looking 4 a school on the north side of Philadelphia Avenue in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey by the name that I learned decades later after these many dreams, as Harborfields. This is also the name of Mariah’s high school. This is called hyperspace equation, these examples R tell-tale proof that maybe some dreams can indeed B because 2 much ice cream and pizza was eaten B4 dropping off 2 sleep, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just opening the door into all of this shit, another tiny little crack, the many doors of the LAKEHOUSE, will B all coming off, one by one, so do not bang so hard on your drums there, Fred Hinger. What Billy told me today is beyond mind blowing. I think I suspected this all along.

DEEDEE is everywhere and looking out 4 me the very best that she can. I will always love my huge black birds.

Sam was not at work Monday, just as he said he would not B, oh well; I was not there either, today. That’s life in France, and here in the USA as well I suppose, only is it really, or is it all quantum illusion?

As 4 my being made sick over the freaking weekend, I GAWNUM queried the cards and was given the answer of (PCN) PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER-927. All of my Atlantic City enemies’ just popped right up on that one, YO. Am I really all that surprised and shocked, my disco queen of the morning light?????????????????

There will B many things forthcoming, and the MAS project will B up very soon, so keep your shoes on MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir, when I told the 3 big things and showed how this magic bright light box can erase memories and double as a Doctor Julia Hoffman Dark shadows Hypnosis Clinic with the incidents of 1986 and MI, 1997 and cousin McGuire, and 2006 again with cousin McGuire, this plus my saying I am not doing the song, really made them use that horrific closet box on me, and wow did I get sick as hell. I never ever get naturally sick. Only they, or THAT-FAMILY has the freaking power 2 make me get sick. I will obey U my endless lovely teen-queen SCYLLA, and B your ‘great fish’, and not your shellfish. Now I understand totally what all that shellfish stuff was really about, since remembering my 1986 song and its connection with U, “REAL-GOOD-GIRL”, I am sorry and will always love U in my special way brown eyes.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: