Thursday, November 18, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0042

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL BOOK, CHAPTER #0042
WORLD LABS-SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 111810.687
THURSDAY AFTERNOON, NOVEMBER 18TH OF 2010
4:10 POST MERIDIAN
SUBTITLE OF THIS BLOG:
“I KNOW HER NAME IS SARAH, COPYRIGHT EXAMINERS”
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I will tell only what must absolutely B told, no more, I do not have a lot of time and am busy this week with all sorts of shit, Doctor Murray of 1980 in Philadelphia. Good old Philly. I lived there in the early sixties and attended the City-Center Elementary School at 20th and Chestnut Streets, on the opposite end of the block where I also resided then at Apartment 24-A, 2041 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many wild and weird encounters took place here, from Christopher 2 Clayton, and from Miss Monroe, 2 fellow camper, Michael Trollio. It is all on older archived blogging texts, YO. LSS, no need exists 4 me 2 go anywhere with my words today other than exactly where I do in fact go. UNCONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE OF THE HUMAN RACE, I COMMAND THIS ELECTRONIC MEDIUM NOW BEING USED BY ME 2 DIRECTLY ACCESS THIS ENTIRETY. We will not touch anyone listed above, nor my first girlfriend, Esther Pinkston, a luscious 9 year old jet black little beauty queen, or how the mysterious controller caused me 2 run out of my apartment in total fear, perceiving ‘SOME’ normally imperceptible entity by human beings, but I totally knew “IT” indeed was there, and meant me not one fucking bit of good!!!!!! It means me no good right now and all ready knew that I was gonna B here saying this, as guess who just waltzed the mother fucking shit in here, but Stink-Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not repeat mistakes, and do not intend 2 stay here that long, nor do I plan on changing word-process machines. My first fucking major computer hack just now struck as I was typing in the last sentence about changing word-process machines, or not doing so today, as when I did this last mother fucking time, my fucking disc was fucking ruined and hopelessly fucking scrambled. All sorts of wild shit is happening right now as I speak, and also, the day at my job was pure mother fucking hell and I knew that it would B, because the mother fucking second that I walked outside my door 2 drive over 2 my job just down the street from the hood-house on 26th Street, where I reside here in Flower-Callio-fatal-heart-attack land of the FTD-Florida, there was MAJOR FUCKING CHEMTRAILING ALL OVER THE ENTIRE FUCKING SKIES ABOVE ME, and this is what destroyed the greatest voice in the history of civilization, rivaled perhaps by Pavarotti himself, maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of this is the topic 4 today, only what is the topic will B addressed, not addresses, the fucking “S” as opposed 2 the freaking “D” seems 2B typed so many times, making it appear as though I am some ignoramus who cannot read and write or speak correct grammar. Oh yes, ‘Moocho sick-um-swalan-cher-undo’, only the real “FLASH” was able 2 tell me how all of this from both my freaking PAST as well as my FUTURE, was meant 2 fit into everything with such a deadly ass accuracy, YO!!!!!!!!! Good ol’ car-wrecker and pal of Cuzz-Mc-Gee, Joe Berrios, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Yar” there Short Henningsen Silva!!!!!!!!!! Maitees, I’ll B a blimy and totally slimy bucket of scurvy, and then some, B4I will ever understand just exactly what my brown eyed teen queen and what she is totally up 2, and I don’t mean since early 1970, I mean 4 a minimum now of 13 thousand freaking years, dogging barks and all, huh Jeffrey Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears that SHE has totally put the runt-slapping kibosh on freaking letting Diana visit her little boy, me, here in flower power-less land of Mountainpen’s Pedersen Miseries, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is supposed 2B the lightning capital of the United States, and as I typed this, my fucking blog just vanished off the screen, I must save now every singe sentence or 2, this way it is still on the fucking floppy disc, U sick diseased mother fucking dirt ball toilet ball lappers!!!!!!!! Any major fucking chemtrail siege by the diseased fucking MILITUFORCE jerk off scum bags, I can always totally fucking depend on all kinds of wild persecutions as well, physical attacks, emotional and psychic attacks, PAWM-PIE ICPE and ETOSS pummeling’s, property fucking damage, and major people interaction problems, all part of hacking them on the sixth dimension of course, and again, and 4 the fucking third time, a wild screen just popped up, I am now going 2 fucking attempt something, this can no longer B fucking tolerated, nor will it fucking B without a fucking fight, U evil shit ass dick in the mother fucking mouths.

SOMEONE OR SOMETHING “K-I-R-K” SURE DID NOT LIKE ME TALKING ABOUT FUCKING PHILADELPHIA. What RU scared 2 death of, that I will really get into Fred Hinger, John Foreman, Clayton, Christopher, Monroe, the knife-boys of the Sampson Street Baptist Church, and Michael Trollio, as well as the entity in the apartment that only I could feel and fucking perceive, YO? I tried going 2 another machine, and things got far fucking worse, I am back on this one after I had the library peeps refucking boot the system. This is totally and absolutely a MONSTER ASS FUCKING DEATH SIEGE, so naturally, drastic measures will now B taken.

MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, READ MY 6TH DIMENSIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM, I COMMAND U, MIND PRINT ON SONICS OF “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”. Open command on G-7 under voice-mind-print. Wipe out and totally destroy whoever and WHATEVER is doing this 2 me today, and making my pathetic miserable life a total fucking nightmare ass fiery fucking hell!!!!!!! Scan using all technologies, both zero dimensional and atomic duplicational. Use all general and coded general orders that apply, along with special order or CG-59345609385-TPQTRSGJRP in conjunction with all necessary steps 2 initiate and induce a punishment sequencing system. On an “I” to “D”, A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, scan and create an image object, crush and totally destroy image object, place it on your transpower block, and use crush destruct/singe destruct/total destruct, destruct. I now am maxing out your power pull gain and all controls applied against this gain, and I am also maxing out all of your anti-hacking systems as well. U now will hear the A-B empowerment tones in my 6th dimensional voice-mind print now, MMMMMMMM. Go 2 CG-18, under G-189, CG5555, CG-2, under G-901, AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody WILL DIE, and very ass soon, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can ‘BANK’ on that one cousin gottwald of the chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep fucking pissing me off whoever UR, U will B very fucking ass sorry, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the ass hole stink boy is walking back and forth annoying me with his stupid sounds and his stupid fucking rope. THEY R VERY AFRAID OF THINGS I WAS GONNA SAY AND TELL. So what will I do now, but tell even wilder and huger shit, that’s fucking what, YO. Normally this dirt ball kid is not here except on Friday’s. Let me C if I can go upstairs and escape this fucking dog shit. B4I do, the PCN that the cards told me was (297), not 927, I fucked up and printed the wrong box of these numbers, so sorry, great Japanese Emperor, YO. The ETTOS powers have totally taken the Fort Pierce area over today, no one would ever believe what is really fucking going on with all of this bullshit in a million mother fucking years, BRAH. “I AM GOING 2 PUT A PENNY IN A LEMON” JUST POPPED UP ON ANOTHER MACHINE WHEN I TRIED OPENING THE FILE UP. Some fucking enemy bastard is in this library, going around 2 all the machines and fucking inserting floppy germs in them. Tomorrow, their parents and their children, whoever they R, WILL B TOTALLY DEAD. Magnesonic will fix these ass holes but fucking good, YO!!!!!!!!!

Diana just came 2 me; nobody would believe this, in the elevator, not in a million fucking years, and told me 2 buy a lemon at the store and cut it open and take the penny out and always keep it, it will bring me anything I ever wish 2 have, she then walked ahead of me on the 2nd floor, and vanished right B4 my very eyes, this day is beyond real. Billy is the Lord come back, just as was told by the World Lab cult they founded and went back into time hyper dimensionally and started throughout the entire 5th dimension or most of it. I am going 2 buy the lemon and take it over 2 Billy’s place. If the penny is inside, he is going 2 begin 2 end this world, TONIGHT, and begin the great millennial reign foretold of thousands of years ago. This is all I can fucking safely say and blog, this day simply never happened, it is beyond bloggable.
I will say this much B4 signing off because it must B said. Scylla knows what I am talking about with Philadelphia. I will not blog it right now if U come 2 me in a powerful interaction TONIGHT, we have got 2 talk brown eyes, this stops right here and right now!!!

Your song is finished and will B up on the U-TUBE within the month Brown-Eyes. If Sigmund Malyska of Atlantic City in New Jersey, ever said a powerful thing 2 me back in the year of 1969, it was and I freaking quote, “THAT’S THE WAY IT GOES”. One big blond 2 another, Diana, only the other blond was really red-head Dawn-Marie King with drug store yellow colored hair, let me say that if I can ever prove what this horrendous family is up 2 and what they have all ready done 2 me 4 more than half of a fucking century, it would make the OJ trial of the nineties, the Watergate break in of the seventies, and the unforgettable Oliver North and the San Danestans of South America and his lying under oath 2 a special committee of the American Congress, all combined together, compare as looking like a high school summers sing along at the campfire, complete with Sorian-18 guardhouses, karaoke machines of 2007, and speeding highway governors named Corzine, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously the fucking diseased stock market must have fucking FLOWN 2 THE FUCKING STARS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As long and ling as 13 angry ‘cursing covert messages on tapes’ men have me 2 endlessly persecute so viciously and wickedly, THEY WILL ALWAYS GET THEIR FUCKING WAY ON THAT SICK EVIL WALL STREET IN THAT SICK EVIL CITY, BLOOMPUKE!!!!!!!!!! U can all burn the fuck in hell, and Billy will CU all get there, and in FIRST CLASS, BRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: