Saturday, November 27, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0045

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, BOOK, CHAPTER 0045
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296
SEND-BACK-TEXT (SBT) DATFILE: CH0045-112710.475
LATE SATURDAY MOUUUUUUUURNING, YO
BLOG SUBTITLE: “MOUNTAINPEN MISERIES, MISTER PAUL”
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Good fucking ass morning MISTER SAFE JOURNAL, and also hello 2 the entire ‘COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS MIND’ OF THE HUMAN RACE. UR all receiving these words and thoughts directly no matter whether or not UR ever aware that this is here in any of your waking lives, as the electronics of this machine performs this function totally automatically, when I ‘print this command’, and then simultaneously think ‘this thought’, it just is what it is, huh, Dawn-Marie King and family, the realists of realists, and much more, and it works 4 any and all of U out there as well by the way, and please do not B so naïve as 2 not only disbelieve this but also not C how indeed other peeps in the secret-know, in fact R using this powerful freaking wisdom, as the world of electronics is based on one unknown powerful truth that is ignored in these caveman days of 2010 and up or down in time quite a ways from here, and that is that electronics all works because of electrons, and electrons R subatomic particles that R absolutely aware and sentient, and also, quite omniscient. Only a handful of peeps alive today know this powerhouse secret, and use it, I am one of them.

Again, the library is Saturday fucking jammed 2 capacity, and I was lucky 2 get one of the fucking 4 word processor machines. Parking was just as B4, I am star systems away from the library, and my complaints R sherked off, nobody here gives a fucking damn. So now, I will make good my threat, and have the reference department give me a Mayoral contact address, and my letter that all ready is written and ready 2 go, will B sent, TODAY, stating my official fucking complaints about this situation 4 the fucking record. I will attend the next open town meeting and bring this up in new business. I am not fucking playing. Library patrons should not have 2 suffer with this fucking stupid ass problem, Mister Fort Pierce Mayor, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far today, this machine has all ready given me 3 major problems and hacks, the day is super fucking botbar, peeps R fucking miserable scum bags, promises made 2BR all being broken, and so far, Thanksgiving Day itself was quite miserable because of the blaring music all day from some ass hole throwing a party. I spent the day with powerful headphones and television, while my bird slow cooked in the oven, baking at 350 degrees, this is the maximum temperature until I am given a new part by the mighty and great April Trucebreaker Leefarms, Mizz Innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U and Frenchgrape and Rikers, wow what a motley ass crew, right Santa Claus??????????????????? If anyone and everyone had made good on promises that they absolutely made me over the past 35 years, I would most likely B able 2 inform the DONALD that he is not even in my fucking league, but Y not ask him since this bitch knows I speak the fucking ass truth, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now here is what time simply did not permit me 2 discuss on chapter #44 of my SAFE JOURNAL back on freaking fire-mall monster-ass Wednesday, 2 things, and not little ones, not unless UR in need of a brain transplant and cannot C3 feet in front of your flashlight. Here R these 2 freaking things, peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!

First, do U all remember the ‘dreaming interaction’ as U all would C it and refer 2 it as, with my boss, Tressa? This was that weird nightmare where coffins of miniature size were being sold at my work place, and peeps were literally lining up 2C and purchase these absurd freaking things. She was being mean 2 me in this DREAM, and telling me in a harsh voice 2, “Get back 2 work”, and I was almost mesmerized by these coffins. The next morning when I saw her, I told her the dream. Within 5 minutes, she and the cashier that acts weird with me from time 2 time, and 4 the sake of anonymity, I will call her by the name of Toni, so she and Toni were in my work aisle, and both were making fun of me, and treating me badly; 2 the point that I went and told my AARP coordinator, Donna. They insisted they were telling jokes and it had nothing 2 do with me, and I went along with it just 4 sake of keeping the freaking peace. I knew that they were mother-fucking lying through their rotting stinking ugly teeth, and WERE INDEED viciously making fun of my disability that prevents me from doing several tasks all that well. Naturally this is major ass hyper time against the new laws of work place or any place political correctness, and should it had been me who had done this, I’d have fucking been out of a job B4I could even try and explain or lie my way out of it. But the rules 4 OTHERS, AND THE RULES 4 ME, have always been extremely black and white opposite and I recognized this back as a mere fucking small child, and it only grew worse as time ticked by and adult life continued marching fucking on, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, the very next day after this, I came into work, and there was no sign of Tressa, Toni was still thereat the register, but she, even though she can B somewhat difficult, is indeed more manageable 4 me, but Tressa the instigator, was not there, nor was she day after day. Then after 3 or 4 days somewhere, I asked a higher boss if she was on a sick leave or taking a vacation, and this dude blew my mind with his freaking answer, YO. It seems she was moved on the very day following the incident with me, 2 a totally different set of hours where my shift from 8 through 1 in the afternoon, did not overlap at all with hers. They made a real large gentleman my new boss, who I will name Pithious. He is the man who has been there now about 3-6 weeks give or take, and does such an excellent job that he was given a large promotion. Also he is one hell of a nice dude; he also is as tall as Paula King, almost, as she is 4 inches taller coming in at about 7 feet on the nose in bare feet. Jim Burr tells me or told me really, how I effect ‘people’ in such a humongous amount, and ‘things’ as well, and there really is no doubt at all about this fact and reality, am I correct Miss Chillie McKinnon Luckyseven Glitterbugs?????????? Still and all, speaking of this new boss, it is him that I mentioned when I said on a recent prior blogging text, that I asked a dude some stuff, and came 2 learn how he was from Queens, New York, and had worked in this FIRE-MALL, it is called another name, as this is just the name that MC’s hubby and his pal refer 2 it as, stolen Saturn time shoe boxes, ‘jiggawatts’, and some Honeymooners stars and all, YO!!!!!!!!!!! That window U busted in the car, Jerry Mathers, is really all out in the open now, would U not agree with me today should I use an atomic laser and a distance delay field on U, Hugh Beaumont, sir????????????? Now 4 the other thing, is this OK John King and MC????????????

The lady who I saw during the Labor Day Holiday or the day B4 the weekend of this holiday/helliday, from Huntington, New York, came here in 1980 and resides in Port Saint Lucie, just 15 miles away 2 the south in the same county of Saint Lucie here in good old oven baked, sunny hot sunshine, Jimmie Dean Ketch boat-rides, Florida, USAESMWG. This nice lady shops at my 25th Street work place and occasionally with her daughter, who was in grammar school when she left Long Island. Just Wednesday, they were in the store shopping around, and I had somehow dropped a can of soda and it spilled all over the aisle. What R the odds that a girl who went 2 MC’s school, and whose hubby worked in the same plant as MC’s dad, would almost B killed in an accident, that resulted from this one quick incident of me spilling a soda, and remember the soda spill in my automobile, the SATURN AUTOMOBILE 2 boot, that began my huge 2nd horrendous nightmare on the 16th day of August, 10 years and 2 weeks 2 the day that MC and I met in Manhattan when she was Rikers Island jailbait 4 me???????????????????????????????? In the lousy few 10 seconds that it took me 2 run and get a rag 2 wipe up the spill, this daughter happens 2 come along and slip on the shit and fall smack dab on her ass. Fortunately, she caught herself perfectly and was not injured. My big boss did an accident report and I was not fired thank the freaking gods. If U wanna look at this as billions 2 one odds against such a coincidence occurring, that is one thing, but IC it as some super major huge-ass time HYPERSPACE-EQUATION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no reason 2 make up either one of these 2 fish-tales, and if I were someone reading them, I most likely would C old ranting ‘Antionyx’ Mountainpen as telling some more Saturday whoppers, huh Jack McCoy. But I know and the gods all know, and the ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE HERSELF knows, YO, that ‘I tell the truth’, law of the wheel, inserted “THE” words, and not lying 2 Grand Juries or Police in this great country of America, all notwithstanding BRO.

I cannot tell details of last nights’ wild ride in hyperspace, or of SSJK’s newest antics with me there. Wow, I am still shaking and trembling a bit, but no matter what U ever do 2 me, MI teen queen, I will B there 4U. U sang a brand new song 2 me; it was the most beautiful thing that I ever heard in all of my freaking eternity. Thank U, SSJK-MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, some of the things that happened in KRASSLEVILLE were not very pleasant, and I could have surely done without them, but UR the great Scylla Goddess and the entire Library of Congress knows that I know this. Shame on them 4 not telling me what they really knew back B4 my kidnapping by your wonderful distant cousins. BYE-BYE brown eyed lovely girl, hope your ‘HD’s’ R better than mine, as I know that they R. I know that RU aware that high definition signals have nothing 2 do with this, still, another sister in your profession insisted that I was indeed sending signals, I am not a humpback whale, U know that, U saw me.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: