Wednesday, November 3, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0037

SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 0037
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
2:37 PM, Wednesday, November 3RD, 2010
SUBTITLE OF BLOG: POWERFUL TRUTHS EQUALS REVERSING:
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I am under a major mother fucking cunt lapping death siege. An extremely noisy truck is doing some kind of work outside of this library today and is noisy and annoying, it sounds like a fucking earthquake is happening all around me or the time MISTER Vasco DaGama earlier this year blew the entire area up from his battleship out on the Indian River, in some other location than this one, in the hyperspace. Beginning this week on Monday moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, private low and crash-level flying aircraft have been literally PUMMELING AND ASSAULTING THE LIVING HOT NIGHTMARE SHIT OUT OF ME, STALKING ME WHEREVER I GO, AS WELL AS ALSO BEING ALL AROUND WHERE I BOTH LIVE AND WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, so what else is totally knew around here 4 poor old fucked up me at the speed of light squared, YO???????????????????? U would think the enemies would B wanting me 2 do this fucking song, AS EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY TIME WITHOUT EXCEPTION, THAT I ever do any musical project, or copyright something, THIS BEYOND AMAZING AND OUTLANDISH, UNEXPLAINABLE 25 YEAR OLD SURREAL PARALLEL EVENT THING KICKS IN, CAUSING THE STOCK MARKET 2 FLY HIGHER AND WAY UP 2 THE MOON AND PAST THE FREAKING STARS. I thought WALL STREET liked going up and being bullish, so explain this fucking bull shit some day 2 me will u, Albert Freaking Einstein. When I tried 2 post up my blog Friday here at this library, it posted, but the floppy fucking disc was super hyper ultra time hacked, and when UI attempted 2 get a print out, the entire text had been somehow converted into total unintelligible bull fucking shit, real mother fucking cock sucking funny ass holes, your mothers suck my fat throbbing dick, YO, and wow was it great, and I’ll B seeing them tonight also, YO!!!!!!! The incident with that fucking stink-boy as I call him went from annoying 2 beyond bizarre cubed, BRAH. If I had not been annoyed and gone 2 a different machine, I doubt it ever would have happened, hence, the strange gentleman that brings this dude here on Friday’s, is tied up in all of this somehow, but then, who isn’t? U know a typical example of so much as let’s face it, since 2008 was early into its being-ness, these blogs of the Mountainpen have taken on a Millionth-Council ‘human form’, and I came 2 believe with way 2 many facts and pieces fitting together deals, that Sarah from the sixties is back now, as not ‘THE’ MC, but without the BUT, or the hack, or is it without the hack? Now in making the point here, when I boldly state and totally claim 2 believe 100%, “who isn’t involved in all of this”, I know just how wild all these things I now believe sound, it sounds probably wilder and weirder 2 me than it does 2 any of U, after all, it’s freaking me who is directly involved and experiencing all of this pain and hell and fears and nightmares, 1997 and Callio, and mirrored love, all notwithstanding, huh United States Copyright Office, YO?????????????????? We all love 2 look at shit in reverse, we would not exist as consciously awake humans without perpetually repeating this built in behavior. It creates many very necessary illusions and manageable conditions that allow physical life in this world and our entire global society 2 exist in a more acceptable down 2 Earth fashion. Oh well Ziggy, ‘that’s the way it goes’, so am I still within the correct borderline, examiners of Washington? Since U did not permit me 2 do a ‘Melanie with the Callio branch of this fantastic family back in the 1996/1997 time circa, I knew then without a doubt, this was a very special family, yet I admit that I did not yet connect the dots 2 the nightmares that I had as a child while living down at the shore in Ventnor, New Jersey on Cornwall Avenue in July of 19 freaking 70, YO. Still, Y is there so much with all of this on both the male and the female side of MC? Well, here we go again peeps, in case anyone is interested, as 4 me, this is just my private safe journal, hopefully anyway. But if anyone is indeed inquisitive with all of this, hay we have Vasco on the one side and then we have Bobby McGuire on the other side, dad and mom. Well, MC is not the center of this family just because the world has come 2 know and love this unfathomable beyond talented young lady. I said that I would B getting on with things and back 2 blogging as I had B4 the 2008 musical project that MC did, and the following ever flowing and connecting dots following this incident. In order 2 lead into the new blogging just as Julia White will do with the great NEW CALENDAR that she is planning 2 begin very shortly, and yes had all totally planned as far back as roughly fifty million Earth years ago, this very point now being harped on a bit, must B examined under a literary microscope. Everything is reversed, even I am in no way immune 2 not reversing things, and seeing all of this time HER, the great Mariah as the center point of this family, just because as with all the rest of her countless fans with me merely being one of so many mega millions of them; I had been focusing my attention on her importance as the world made a star out of her. Then the family tree was put together around HER. However, looking at peeps from far outside her great “THAT FAMILY OF 1970” as was echoed silently 2 me over and over, quote, in those 1970 “DREAMS” from Thomas J. Reale’s home on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, the town directly 2 the south of Atlantic City, New Jersey, in the USA,ESMWG. Here is the powerful stuff that I have come 2 know about, and wild screens R popping up, so I must B careful, I know very well, this powerful family that stretches far beyond infinity itself, is capable of stopping my blogs at any time on their tiniest little whim. Ain’t life grand? No © Office, the Castle really did take my money as events followed that autumn, and U all know the song as U gave me copyright on it, the street rumors in Manhattan were vicious and started by the Karpf family of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, some peeps have no shame at all, NONE, a dead soul cannot have shame, so I will feel pity and not anger towards trash like this.

Vasco DaGama is critical in all of this because Julia White and her soon 2 come 2nd CAL, nightmares and all, is all ‘Donna Fargo’ wrapped up in this. Historical study and very careful scrutiny backs me up on these things I state now, 100%, YO. This great Portuguese explorer is MC’s father’s 21st grand father. Robert McGuire on the other hand, is had a father who was in his day quite the swab and debonair aristocrat of the tri-state area where the great hotel still stands today after more than 100 years, that this man built himself. LSS, he had a very hush-hush mistress who bore a son and this young lad moved into Indiana at age nineteen and started his own family. Numerous children were in this family and one of these female children went onto 2 marry an extremely unbloggable kind of a dude. This line is part of the female side of the greatest female recording artist on this planet. All I can say is that I never lost touch with a couple of peeps who showed me how 2 get information that goes far beyond anything normally accessible on websites such as ancestry.com. My point in all of this now will rear its eventual head. None of this has the significance that I thought it did, as the major players responsible 4 being in both my father’s life in a very negative way, and then after his death, covertly moved into mine, R not MC’s peeps, just because of the dog walking incident on Long Island, told a few years back on my blogs. I put these dots together and merely came 2 wrong and bad assumptions and conclusions, hay Bruce, none of us R perfect, even Dick Wolf isn’t perfect. Still, many things have been talked about with time passing on and on since early 2008, regarding many distant cousins of one very awesome and frightening family. Robert McGuire is a monster. He thinks all of his family is HIS, and he is the BOSS. He does not care about anything other than keeping many powerful secrets hidden forever, as well as outsiders, out of any potential loops. He has access 2 all the realities that surround the Roswell, New Mexico deal of the 40’s, and the entire MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. He personally was friends with the same peeps that were friends with Jimmy Hoffa, President John F. Kennedy, and yes, the 1996 correspondent with my mother, the Nixon Hatchet man turned Christian himself, Chuck Colson, from the Watergate days of 1972, as well as his powerful connections with the aerospace industry and NASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christianity obviously has its limits, as when my mom wrote 2 ‘Mister Colson’ and asked him 2 help ‘her son’. His response was cleverly worded, yet was easy enough 4 me 2 read through. Basically, “I am in way over my head, and this cannot ever B fixed”. Christianity is so all powerful, yeah, believe that one ladies and gentlemen, all it is and ever will B is a powerful time travelers cult from many decades away giving or attempting 2 give lots of false hope 2 a dying race of monkeys on a planet by the name of EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This entire government has known about this powerful all mighty family way B4 one of its members was born on the 27th day of March 40 and a half years ago, going by the name of Mariah Carey. Oh and yes, Paul Pedersen SIR, I know my name when nicknamed in like manner as I did with HER, indeed is MISTER, so that ‘dream’ is perhaps a little bit explainable, but try rationalizing this one folks. Do any of U remember the dreaming experience that I blogged about, involving the man who I work with at the Harvest Outreach Center of 25th Street and Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Avenue intersection here in the mighty and hot in more ways than just the temperature, FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY? He was with me and Julia White who was a recording artist or posing as one, and was chasing after weird looking school busses, and remember it was 1980. Well, I have come 2 learn just this week, that Sam, from the Island of TRINIDAD, just 9 miles off of the coast of Venezuela, WAS INDEED, around this time, in the area of Baltimore, Maryland, driving a school bus, along with a strange coworker, Miss White. Now add in the movie, along with all the wild new things with Dick Wolf and all of his great L&O shows, all of them including the SVU, and on and on, and these no longer become dots 2 connect, but dots that slam together with forces of cosmic strength. Still, what is this really all about, and just Y did I suddenly find myself on this great quest in 1995 to locate the mysterious teenager of my youth, the GREAT SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE? Well, this is where we R now folks, here at a new point that B4 now, I had more questions than answers, but finally, the answers have overtaken the queries. This will lead me no longer into delving so deeply into any of this family as individuals, but more into what THEY really R, and Y they seem 2 have bumped head on into me, in the sixties, the nineties, and yes, the year 1980 on Browning Road, and 1908 when McGuire’s father was playing games of his own with the father of the great John Kennedy. When I talk about no real physical world and merely exploratrons, hyperspace, and the triangle of human dreaming, I have the great AE 2 back it up with his great mathematical formula, but that is not all I have. I also have MC further backing me up when she not only did this fantastic project in 2008 called E=MC squared, but her adventure CD and the character persona name on it, matching the opening on the song from 1986. The entire copyright Office knows it and knows that none of this is arguable nor is it one bit disputable. Still, it is not MC that is doing this, it is Sarah Krassle. She gave me a wild interaction almost a week ago, where I was in the year of 2026, and she was living here in another place in the hyperspace, as a totally different person, and her son who was about 15 or 16 years old was always beating me up and abusing me, and when I told her about it, she told me it was just tough. In this powerful nightmare, we were together, and I told her I was going 2 break up with her, and she just drove off in her SVU without saying a word. Then last night, while Diana and I were at a lovely waterfall far away from Province Olympia, SSJK appeared out of nowhere and beat me up tremendously.

We will explore many things as new blogs R written and published; this is the beginning of only a brand new series of the life of Mountainpen, and his endless interactions with the great Sarah Krassle. Time is running out and IO must leave, the library closes shortly.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: