Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0276

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0276
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295
DATFILE: 112911.743
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“PLEASE LET ME TEACH YOU WHO AND WHAT YOU FIGHT”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

This message is to the OCCUPY-MOVEMENT. The fittingly named when abbreviated, antimatter of the MO. The Milituforce Otammites, or the MO, is not an easy concept or entity collective, to try and comprehend, so don't feel bad folks, should you be reading my blogs and scratching your heads. I will not lie and say that I do not scratch mine. Just why this mighty K-FAM has decided to put all of this here, play this game with me, and hurt my soul so horrifyingly, is every bit the gargantuan and unfathomable question for me, as it is to any of my potential readers, hopefully MORIANS, but more realistically, Inbetweenians at best, and most probably, Lessians, or Anti-Morians, with or without Donna Jason Summer Forest, and his/her great brilliant strobing or not strobing, MORNING LIGHT, UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE. No folks, if I had the answers, or all of them, then indeed, I would not be just simply pounding out words and clicking on little black keys on a computer system, blogging out a message that in all odds, is gonna' get me mother fucking absolutely no place at all, because it all ready has been written, my life's script that is, and I am merely acting out the part of myself, and guess who totally was aware of this information that I just typed here, peeps? The same fine gentleman and great playwright who helped King James of England, work on and eventually complete in 1546, the Holy Bible, known as the KING JAMES VERSION, or (KJV). Why take my word for things, most of this is verifiable on Google, it has not yet all been sanitized out and away for my sake, it is coming, let me assure you, but we ain't quite there as of yet, my peeps.

All last week, Dear Occupy, my wonderful group; except for the 23rd, was nowhere this horrendous for me. I was not being continually tormented and tortured in a covert and ultra black dark secret hell of absolute vile viciousness, operated and controlled by the scum of the mother fucking Earth itself, or the bloody-shoe-maggots that this scum produces may say it even better. This is why the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES WENT DOWN CONSIDERABLY ON THAGT WEEK. Now this week, beginning with the weekend disaster of Sunday, concentrating on mainly a NEIGHBORHOOD SIEGE, and lots of other fucking bullshit hell that they perpetrated upon me covertly and totally illegally, but then try making a fucking citizens arrest on a police officer sometime folks, if you think my words wanna' make you chuckle so fucking much, YO; but yes folks, starting with the wrecking of my sleep on Sunday with one fire alarm after another going off in my apartment building at the Fort Pierce Housing Authority of Florida, USAESMWG; there has been sky siege, health destruct siege, neighbor siege with the booming of music-man and his monster stereo next door, and the wild series of loud door slamming, both this morning before I left for work, this is why Monday, the markets illegally through covert tactics called ICPE, FLEW almost half a thousand points up, and again today, another third of a hundred, to make it a back to back huge win for evil manipulated controlled WALL STREET, IN MANHATTAN. I have said it over and over, and will reiterate this even again now on this very blog. I do not personally care, as why would I, if that stinking market was at 100, 1000, 10000, or a hundred thousand basis points. I do not own stock, and except for the many evils behind this monster called WALL STREET, this would mean nothing to me whatsoever. It literally would have zero value in my life. But when THESE PRICK DIRT BAG LEGAL CRIMINALS a million times more bad and dangerous than all the combined mafia systems on the planet; use a secret technique called PARALLEL-EVENT, and hurt and even wipe out and totally destroy innocent lives, because they know through a statistic, that when certain peeps are up, they are down, and vice versa, this creates a monster hell so indescribable, as nobody will believe me and they just want to take an already victimized pathetic bastard, and lock him up in a fucking looney cage and treat him like fucking shit cubed. My blogs are LEGAL FUCKING PROOF SHOWING LONG TIME PATTERN, yet still, the authorities continue refusing to take any of this seriously, and try and assist me as the victim of the worst crime since the Hitler Germany Death-camp situation of the nineteen-forties. If you think this is even a small exaggeration, you need to read the past six plus years of my blogs on the site of www.blogger.com/ and remember that is August of 2009, I was hacked and you need to access the 'wordpress' blog site for this, but this site does not go back that far, so only for this one month of time or so, www.wordpress.com/. Then my entire OM needs to watch some incredible video, that if they are not all ready pissed off at the system enough, this will really add some gasoline to the bond-fire, as well it should, as truth should not ever be stifled, what is this, the mother fucking middle ages for CHRISSAKE??????????????????????
First GOOGLE up CHEMTRAILS on the YOU-TUBE site, and then just on the GOOGLE system itself. Then enter these web addresses, and really start to see what you all are fighting for, and get MICHAEL MOORE to be the official president of the movement, my advice, Mike, is to incorporate this thing, ironic as it may sound. It takes fire to fight fire, bullets are not the answer, and just sitting and protesting never did all that much in the nineteen-sixties either. They only changed things because it was time for things to change. This is a very long story of QUANTUM PHYSICS, not intended for this particular blog. Here are those web addresses, WATCH THESE FREAKING ASS VIDEOS, my wonderful OM-group, as you will be so glad that you did, YO.
Http://www.sonyclassics.com/whywefight/
http://www.michaelmoore.com/books-films/facts/

For those in the future, tracking back on the Lunar Satellite System, go to any time in 2007, and type in www.morianity-foundation.com/ and then try 2012 around the summer time, the same address only before the dot com, type in number '2'.

Fror those in the great Moore/Mohr group of Antimatter-MO, do not try and convince my oldest daughter to0 get involved. She thinks we are all mad, and lives in her own world. Even after showing her how the 1987 sky action effected her, and gave her proof; she wanted to join the Lieutenant Sakavich Police Club, of Voorhees Township. Remember folks, we all must march to the drum we were meant to march to, and that is that, Mister Esolph.

I obeyed two huge things so far SSJK, in your true form. First there was BB, then there was the saying of the magic words. It wither had no effect on your HSTN or else you as her, on a transdimensional level; are one heck of a great actress. Oh well, like in one world, so in another one. If this is just another one of your teen games, maybe I should be let in someday, on just what the objective to it all is. I liked my life as KD a lot more. Not because I had a nice life in-between all the enemy attacks, but because you did not let me know or remember, you and me in SDK. This would have ruined my spirit and nothing would have been accomplished. Seems you know what you are doing all along after all, sorry I ever doubted my TQ.

I will stay here for another 30 days, then I am out of this evil empire forever. If you want me to stay and play this game with you, you will have to find a better way of letting me know, just as you showed me on VQ Island, all about views-4-sale on your mighty music site.

Time now for din-din my peeps. I need to eat, relax, and crash, or I will end up shooting up a mall or a Mickey-Dee. I am totally fucking screwed up after 57 years of this inconceivable nightmare hell, and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesonic, if you do not scan, and wipe out those hurting me, I WILL END ALL LIFE ON THIS PLANET WITHIN ONE YEAR VIA GIANT METEORS. A lot of them are very nearby, and peeps in the know are keeping their mother fucking mouths shut about it. Only I can bring them in, or deflect them away, with knowledge of operating in the quantum worlds. Thank you for being such a fantastic guru and teacher, Mister Roddenberry. I will be talking to you later on tonight once I am, by mortal terminology, asleep in bed, see you soon old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TWANSMISSION ELMER WABBIT FWUDD, WHAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments: