Sunday, November 27, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0274

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0274
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
Blog Starting:

I AM UNDER HEAVY ATTACK, WORLD MARKETS ARE INVOLVED, AND SO IS ICPE AND ALL THE THINGS I HAVE TOLD BEFORE ON SO MANY LONG WINDED PRIOR BLOGS REGARDING THE ILLEGAL AND TOTALLY IMMORAL MISUSE OF A STATISTICAL TECHNOLOGY CALLED, PARALLEL-EVENT.

It started again a few minutes ago at approximately a quarter past two of the clock this Monday moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, Donna Lightsummer, with a deafening fire alarm going off in my mother fucking apartment. It is so unfair, why should this piercing ear shattering alarm have to go mother fucking off in everybody's mother fucking apartment, just because it it set of in one of them? It makes about as much sense as eating dogshit and adding sugar to make it taste a little bit better. It will you know, but still, it would be horrendous and beyond a nightmare. Perhaps this will be a small window for all of you reading my words, into the fucking miseries of the life of eternal Mountainpen, under this horrific HUNTINGTON CURSE.

NOW, WHO IS UP AT 2:15, BURNING FOOD, CAUSING THIS? I MEAN REALLY FOLKS, TELL ME HOW FUCKING NUTS AND CRAZY YOU REALLY BELIEVE ME TO BE, AND THAT IS JUST WITH THIS INFORMATION, BUT HERE IS THE REST OF THE MOTHER FUCKING STORY, YO PEEPS!!!!!!!!

I was in a self induced light trance, speaking to the great All Mighty Goddess of this world and cosmos, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. She had just told me something so major, it cannot be blogged, all though I am burning to tell it. MC, you know what huge secret I am holding back, and I am doing it for your sake, as you are my special one and you always will be. This is the only reason I am keeping my mouth shut. However, I am requesting that you personally, humanly watch over me this week, things are about to get very bad for me. I am not asking you in the attitude of one back scratching the other, as that would be in poor faith and bad taste, I am instead asking you as the one who you took with you, 65 days into the future, back in 2008, and to a place known as 65 Middle Road. You even knew the Dow Jones would drop to the 65 hundreds. As I speak now at 2:34 AM-EST, the Fort Pierce Fire Company has disengaged this deafening punishing alarm. When I leave the city, if my hearing is damaged, I do plan to sue, as my life is music, creating it for my own pleasure, or working in the industry. I can pull 18 months of official tax payer IRS documentation, from my 1979-1981 days at RPL Studios for court, if necessary. It just does not have to be this loud, it should come with an adjustable button, going from 5 DB higher all the way down to 25 DB lower, and then individuals can set safety limits in their own apartments, based on their level of normal, near normal, or rotten hearing. As for the 65/65/65, I was in trance, and SSJK had taken me back to the first day of 2008n summer interaction, and made me see and this time fully remember something, she knows, as it has to do with the secret of her innermost personality as her human world self. I will keep your secret whether you choose to help me or not. I am not a prick, like just about all of the peeps you have known throughout your life. I am always by your side, and will not let your 'friend' down, you know what I am talking about, this sick would does not need to know anymore. IWALU-BEG. Bye-Bye, or really, CU soon again, if I can get back into my trance without the next persecution, maybe the building will be bombed by aliens, HA-HA-BLUEBOOK. It is now 2:40 AM-EST, and I have decided to end and post up now.

Blog Ending:

No comments: