Friday, November 11, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0263

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0263
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
BEGINNING OF BLOG:

I AM SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR, every day is super mother fucking hell. If my wonderful beautiful Jehovah Scylla Goddess cannot miraculously get this to slow down, I WILL BE DEAD.

I tried to go to sleep and was awakened by a horrendous loud
FIRE ALARM here in the building around half past six or so, there is no shortage of these things, but they always seem to occur at times when other shit is also fucking major beyond the rational believability of coincidence, at least in the mind of this psychotic delusional paranoid schizophrenic. THEN AT PRECISELY ONE ELEVEN THIS AFTERNOON, ON MONTH ELEVEN ALSO CALLED NOVEMBER, ON THIS ELEVENTH MOTHER FUCKING DAY, OR AT ONE-ELEVEN pm ON ELEVEN-ELEVEN, SEVEN FUCKING DISASTER ASS ASS JANE BITCH FONDA ONES; I am awakened by some sound. I had to pay two bills, so I got dressed to take the mail down to the building public inside drop in the lobby for the outgoing mail to be later picked up by the postal carrier, and when I tried to go out the door, the entire door, literally overnight, jammed and would not shut closed, once it was fucking opened. I tried and tried, it was just totally jammed and not happening. Enemies really have my fucking Jiffy-Pop Popcorn OOON HIGH FLAME today, as I found my list of telephone numbers so that I could call the maintenance, and then tried one more time to see where this jam was coming from and what part of the door was warped and not closing despite its opening perfectly and easily, and poof, it closed like a even sliver of ice moving across a frozen cold glistening pond. It was as though the shit HAD JUST BEEN DONE TO ME IN A TOTALLY SATANICAL MANNER, had been just as QUICKLY AND PKPHC MYSTERIOUSLY undone, WITH PURE FUCKING MACY MAGIC, HUH DONALD JOHN BASSLER UGLYBAG TRUMP??????? This all happened within seconds and minutes of getting up. OBVIOUSLY THE STOCK MARKET IS MOTHER FLYING NOW AT SOMEWHERE AROUND 15,000 POINTS, AND BEFORE THIS YEAR IS OUT AND OVER, IT WILL BE AROUND 20 THOUSAND POINTS. IT WILL BE 50,000 POINTS BY THE END OF THE YEAR, AND IT WILL BE 5 MILLION POINTS BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR. I HAVE NEVER FUCKING SEEN THIS KIND UP RUTHLESS AND RELENTLESS DEMONIC AND SATANIC UNNATURAL POWER PERPETRATED ME ON A DAY AFTER DAY, POUNDING AND PUMMELING MOTHER FUCKING BASIS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
1)Death angels are constant.
2)Relentless Jane Slut clock attacks are making me puke.
3)People saying and doing weird stuff all around me.
4)Fire alarms are continual and mind altering as any LSD.
5)Until THEY MURDER ME, I AM NOT SAFE.
6)Unexplainable shit like my front door is one event after another, non stop.
7)Klutz attacks are also bad and so are things vanishing and later reappearing. Jimmy Hoffa, I fully expect will suddenly and eventually, materialize in my mother fucking kitchen, given enough time, maybe so will gorgeous Jenny Hewitt, now that would break the cycle if she would give me the time of my life. WOW!!!!!!!!
8)My watch for no good reason, a week ago, lost close to 15 minutes, yet once reset to the real time again, it has ticked away and not lost a second of time since, NEE-NEE-NEE-NEE--------NEE-NEE-NEE-NEE, RODNEY SERLING, YO.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING UTTERANCE AND DYING MANS DECLARATION. THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE AND THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT AND THE BATTLESHIP ELDRIDGE ARE ALL TOTALLY REAL, NOT SOME PRODUCT OF PSYCHIATRIA MOTHER FUCING DELUSION, I SWEAR THIS ON MY ETERNITY UNDER THE ALL MIGHTY JEHOVAH GODDESS. Buy the TV documentaries or books.

If you go away and leave me now, now that you have come back to me, Scylla, I will be lost forever, PLEASE STAY.** END OF BLOG.

No comments: