Friday, November 11, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0265

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0265
9:10 PM-EST-NOVEMBER ELEVENTH, 2K-ELEVEN
Last blog in error, not 2K10, but 2011, sorry.
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“GO AHEAD AND CALL MY BLUFF, AS IT IS NO BLUFF”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, © 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I was given a powerful attack at shortly past mother fucking eight of the clock this fucking Friday fucking evening, ROBERT MCDOWELL OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND EX-LANDLORD FROM HAMMONTON NON-DJ-DONNA FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS, AGENT STEVE CARUSO, PRESIDENT OBAMA IN CASE YOU CARE, AND REMEMBER YOUR GREAT HERITAGE SIR, AND OTHERS SUCH AS MY OLD PAL BEFORE HE BECAME SOMEBODY, ROBERT GREATVOICE ANDREWS OF WHICH THE © OFFICE KNOWS ONLY TOO WELL OF MY BRIGGBASE DELEMA WITH THIS SITUATION; TWO ASSAULTS CAME, ONE BY UTILITY, ONE BY HEALTH, FORGET LAND AND SEA AND PAUL OR PAULA WHO I OF COURSE DO REVERE.

The major brutal diarrhea mother fucking hit on my body, was simultaneous; with the utility attack, on my mother fucking video equipment out ODF the blue,and I am QUITER POSITIVE THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ****** TEAM IS PLAYING, AND CHEATING THEIR WAY INTO ANOTHER BRIGGBASE LAMBRIGG CULT HOLLOW ICPE VICTORY, AND SANITIZED VICTORIA SUMMERS AND WINTERS, RIGHT BOSTON MEAT PACKERS, AND POPS????????????????????????????????? NOT OUT ODF THE FUCKING BLUE YOU HACKING PIECE OF FUCKING FILTH OUT THERE, BUT OUT OF, BUTWIPE, 374-374, ODF-ODF, BUT-BUT. SHIT, IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE FUCKING ELDRIDGE EXPERIEMNT AT THER PHILADELPHIA NAVAL SHIPYARD, AND THAT STUPID FUCKING WAR WITH HITLER; THE JOKE IS, THAT NONE OF THIS FUCKING SHIT WOULD BE ON AND POPPING LIKE THIS, AGAINST ME AT C-SQ.

My only fucking ass hope now to fight this brutal vicious unrelenting pummeling on me, is to tell another fucking major TRS (Today's Revenge Secret), YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recently, the fire alarm people were here installing newer updated stuff, and the installer told me it is much less sensitive and should not be going off all the time annoying people to death. Now, I know it is no way paranoia on my part when I do not believe that out of the blue on days and at times when other shit against me is real bad with my filthy rotten sick twisted WOMO enemies, someone is not doing this intentionally, and has been paid or told maybe in exchange for a legal deal such as we see on L&O the so-called fixctional television show, half off your sentence if you do this and that, and we will cover you if anything should get onto and exposed. So they just burn some food over and over at precise times, so please, tell me I'm crazy and nuts all you fucking want to. I have met people who know I am NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to know nothing more about that folks. Yes, a little less alarms do go off now, yet still; they go off in perfect timed ways and on rolls, just as they did before, so WHO IS FUCKING REALLY KIDDING WHO, POKER FACERS??????????????????? The second attack was the VCR suddenly was rewinding a tape that was recording. I reset it again and recorded the show, only at the end of the fucking show, it was blank, nothing came out. Then to see if the fucking video cassette tape was bad, I changed channels several times, and again tried recording and things are back to normal as though nothing was wrong in the fucking first place. SATAN WILL NOT STOP FUCKING WITH ME JEHOVAH. WHY WON'T YOU KILL THIS PRICK, AND END THIS WORLD AS YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT WONDERFUL DAY OUTSIDE EDEN, MY LOVELY TEEN QUEEN?????????????????????????????????????????????? Why won;t you end this for me? Why won't you let me die and stay dead at least? Death Android Morty Mortino tells me he gladly will take me, but you will not let him. Don't you know how badly I need to be with you, brown eyed girl. I have missed you for eternity now Sarah-Stacey, please do not go away and leave me all alone here in this horrible place, P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!P____****L____****E****____A****____S****____E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

990990990990990990990990990990990990990990990990990990.

This blog ends transmission. Where were you when we all needed you Doctor Harold Camping????????????????????????

No comments: