Sunday, November 27, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0273

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0273
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“ANOTHER SUNDAY OF SKY SIEGE-WEIN-SOSO-SSDD”
WORLD LABS OF 2295, DATFILE: CH-0272-112711.714
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

There are no perfect or even good weekends for me with my WOMO-ENEMY problems since the early middle nineteen-eighties, however, this one went better than I'd expected, all be it the holiday weekend with Thanks-2-Givens, and King Building Kite Flying dog Roofs, all notwithstanding.

It all began last night, late, or maybe early this morning, on east coast time; when I got around to checking out my voice-mail messages on my AT&T telephone, as I have both Comcast and AT&T phone service, as I like the AT&T better; and it actually, it would cost me more, to not include the Comcast Phone Package, with my internet and television service with them. Aniwho peeps, YO, I got a message about trouble with my medications, after leaving careful instructions with the pharmacy after what happened before with them and my insurance and my name vanishing and hacked off of the system; only this time I was sure that I was not refilling my prescriptions through the pharmacy system. In other words, you must, or I must, to be more accurate and specific here; ask the first pharmacy that you reach, to put you through to the actual local pharmacy of your local store, otherwise, it is potentially vulnerable to hack attacks from the great Millionth-Council-Lattisaw gang of the Bermuda WOMO Triangle system of the Astral Plane counterpart regions. I am still saying YOU in place of ME, Sarah-Stacey Krassle and I seem to have this numerous identity crisis, whether or not we choose consciously, to ever reveal or admit to this, to the waking world. Anyway, today, I cleared things up today, it was too complicated and personal, to get more specific about, on a public blogging system. LSS, I got my medications, but while over at the pharmacy, and seconds after I walked through the door, a strange MUZAK coincidence or ATTACK, struck me. I was in my bath tub less than an hour before this time, and was talking aloud to myself and mentioned the old Neilson song, “Can't Live”, and changing it and singing it in the shower, making it instead of “Can't live if living is without you”, into “if living is without meds”. This is no where near the first time that things have happened that prove to me that either the odds of millions to one against coincidence is what is going on, or else, I must be being monitored and illegally listened to in my residence dwelling. The song came pouring out over the pharmacy MUZAK or Public Address (PA) system.

Later at my second errand, loud and low private aerial assaults began, and as I type, I can hear small private Cessna jobs flying in the air still, it stopped as I typed this, so I am being monitored keystroke by keystroke, right Mister Dick L&O Wolf. My first errand was picking up the meds, and then it was over to Regis Philbin's TD Bank local branch on US-Route 1, to get balances on my accounts. My next or third and final errand, was to the Dollar Store, the Dollar Tree, several blocks back towards home at the 601 Building, MISTER WILLIAM LEONARD MCKINNON, SIR, OH GREAT FUTURE-MOVER-RASTAFARIAN TELEPHONE TAPER.

When I was at the store purchasing a few items totaling around seventeen dollars, many planes were around,. And along with them, come the strange numerous spurious ground incidents. This is why since forever now practically, I have come to recognize the fact and the truth that this is all totally connected, just as the US and other global military systems, find it a normal practice, since aerodynamic principles were discovered that permitted humankind the right to flight; to use a combined cohesive merging of both ground and air assaults on their enemies. A snotty tiny child knows this, whether the grown ups around them do or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of this particular scientific knowledge, that was destined to eventually become acquired by humankind, in the last one percent or so, of their recorded history on the Planet Earth; there was a very wild dude who I met at a health club swimming pool in the middle of 1995 somewhere. A few peeps called him 'RC', so I did as well. One day, about a year after the time we first talked, he asked me if I was able to go the bottom of the ten foot pool where we both were hanging along the wall of this pool, and lay flat on my back for a few seconds. Just what his game was, only became partially known to me a few days before the club mysteriously closed down overnight with no notice at all, and no refunds on membership dues ever offered. This club, at least as of the time I left New Jersey to come down to live here in sunny Florida; closed and literally grew vines around its property, like out of a James Patterson novel, killed or not killed, sunglasses or no sunglasses, Atlantic City Beach Patrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was straight out of the plot on the sixties hit daytime soap-drama on television, called, “Dark Shadows”. The real fans remember the 1995 time trip, Gerard Stiles, and the left-to-rot COLLINWOOD Estate, a total duplicate of HADDONWOOD Swim and Health Club, 1970-1995. Anyone who can believe in this coincidence, I would love to try and introduce to the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the 7 Dwarfs and their pretty pal Geraldine Snow White, am I correct here, oh wonderful mighty Shah of Iran and President of MARY CARTER PAINT COMPANY, of 1967????????????????????????????????? The few conspiracy theorists out here, know precisely just what I am talking about; whether they give credence to my personal incredible nightmare tale, or not. But here is where, as 'they' say, 'the plot thickens', my peeps. Number one, there is a powerful wordage parallel here, in Collinwood and Haddonwood. The great Disco-Diva Donna, can be one of the first to see and point out the WOOD part, as in the WOODS TEST PRESSING, and ATLANTIC RECORDS of Ancora, New Jersey, where her great unknown HAIR album was somehow involved with and in collusion with my place of employment as well, the Recorded Publications, in Camden, New Jersey, known as the abbreviated, RPL STUDIOS by the entire music industry, especially of the more distant past times. The LAW AND ORDER show, depicts a man, a very tall basketball player, and murderer, giving him the fictional name Cyrus N-WOOD, as in the way both of these institutions or estates end in their final five letters-NWOOD. In this particular episode on this great show, the Philadelphia 76'ers B-Ball team was called, the Cannons. Cyrus of course played for them but often played in the great city of NYC where this show is home based, and instead of calling them by their true name, the NEW YORK NICKS, this was changed for the show. If this alone does not tie into my powerful road-trip-interaction with the trip up to Boston, to the hotel with the strange heater-clock, and my learning how the Philadelphia Phillies would become the 2008 World Series Champions, then I fail to know how to ever prove that major stuff is happening all around my life, and has been since PEE SENIOR wanted me to give her a magical H-DAUT. There is much more to compare in these two names, vowel changes that become IO, or TEN, as in WE WERE BUT TEN, AND NOW WE'RE OLD, from the SARAH SONG, written by me on the 12th of May in 1996, the double consonants, D and L that will all be saved for a future discussion. Now let me tell about what I was told by the girl lifeguard who always hated me so much, she was a dike, and hated all men, and was rude and vulgar. She and a dude who worked at a real estate office across from a local State Farm Insurance Office where I went to make my direct car insurance payments; and who was also a lifeguard, not the dude STEVE, r “Holy-Spirit-Lifeguard” as he became known, as a result of things he said and did to me, all blogged on many previous blogs from quite a while back. It seems, according to this girl and dude pair of Haddonwood lifeguards, snapped a picture of me while I was flat on my back, playing dead, at the bottom of the Haddonwood swimming pool. They told me that he was “out there” and only a few peeps talked to him, and that I should watch myself. They also said he talks into his camera. Wow. This was 1996, folks. Never underestimate this incredible family. I did, and lived to freaking regret it. I lost everything I own in this world, including a non-hypothetical daughter, and as all things do indeed balance out, gained something, and that would be the true meaning of our family's 9+ generational name, HUNTINGTON. Somewhere in the Hampton's area, and all around the great county that flies over the radar, there are survivors of the direct line, males keep their names when marrying, and some were males in my mom's cousin Ruth Huntington's family. This line goes back to the great signer of the Declaration of Independence, Samuel, a good friend of mine while I am coexisting in another dreaming-interaction, named Benjamin Franklin. We all tried to create a great thing here, and the pigs from Reagan's nest that took capitalism to a new level that destroyed American middle-class-society forever, destroyed in a short wink in time, what we all busted out humps for a much longer time, to put into place. Shame on all of you wicked rotten Dogtownites. I was very angry a few days ago, and did not really mean that violence should ever be used to combat this evil, even though the United States constitution does indeed advocate the usage of this very tool should things ever get this out of control. Still, there must be a better way, and one suggested way is the Mountainpen Trilogy. Google it up in my past blogs, and wait for more future discussions, as I do tend to elaborate a lot more on the subject. The answer is not blood, then we would be no better than the pigs.

I know you are carefully watching my entire life, mighty beautiful 'Paula King'. I will always love you, and you know that, and NOTHING that you can do to me, will change that, PEE, SR.

END TRANSMISSION, AT ALL POINTS ON THE RADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: