Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0272

SAFE JOURNAL, 0272
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START BLOG:

This is Thanksgiving morning in 2011. Very soon, I will be in Iraq or Afghanistan, and out of this totally EVIL EMPIRE.

No one will hurt me any longer once I free myself from the bondage of this nightmare game.

I will also be contacting the Federal Communications Commission as well as the American Civil Liberties Union before I leave at the end of the year. One major complaint I will be launching is against Google and You-Tube. No matter what I do, anything I post up there, is not accessible. In case anyone is interested, views are no different than anything else out here, the entire nation is up for sale, and has been. You can buy up to ten percent of a million views on these type of sites. It is not that expensive, but proves to me it is no more than a huge con game. You simply go and type in You-Tube Views, and up pops sites that will sell from normally 5 to 100 thousand, and somehow it does not get your videos banned, or so they say. In any case, some one out here has been silencing me for forty years, and you know, it takes no genius to figure it all out after being threatened, your entire life destroyed, and even locked up by authorities even after taking all kinds of proof and evidence to them that this is not imagined, and bringing witnesses with you to boot. THIS ENTIRE EVIL EMPIRE IS A FIXED CHERAP CON GAME, A BIG DOG AND PONY SHOW, and on top of that, they have ruined me, stolen from me, and owe me ten figure remunerative compensation, and they know it.

I feel so genuinely sorry for all the others out here who are still left, suffering in silent misery and way too scared to ever dare come forward, as I do. They told their truths once, as I did, and still do; and all for naught.

However, before I totally fixate on or blame anyone anywhere, the reality is bigger than any of this, and if the sweet wonderful Pope can stand this news, it is bigger than his great church, and he doesn't have to agree or like this information, as it changes nothing at all. An entire world exists that 99 percent of people do not even know one thing about. Those that know a little about it, still may as well no nothing, and even the few Steve Hawking, either keep their fucking mouth shut, or they pay for it in other ways that I need not blog, you can use your own imaginations.

I grow quite weary of mentally ill entities, revoltingly tired in their spirits of this endless existence we all share and exist in various dimly aware states of parallel universe interaction and cohabitation. No one understands that they are either awake in one quantum flux of reality, or in virtually unlimited other states in parallel existences. Further, this is why we think we have this one life that appears so solid and constant, as the calendars on our walls, when this is the biggest illusion and dog and pony show in the cosmos. Beyond even this, incredible truth exists, that human entities twist and bend and turn into various belief systems and religions.

For the groups who love to put me down, and call me a ranter, and or insane; I will bet any amount of mob borrowed money, double or nothing; that you are closed minded, and would not want real truth, if it slammed into you like a planet smashing meteorite.

There are some people like me, who are suffering in a nightmare. Many believe we are insane. Many have gone insane. If you carefully study insanity and all of its various features that are regularly diagnosed by the psychiatric profession, there is a difference in the way I speak, and the way this group who have finally lost touch, speak. The simple truth however, is that you NEED TO THINK AND BELIEVE, THAT I AM CRAZY. This is YOUR crutch folks, not mine. You would go out and blow your fucking brains out if I proved all the shit in my past six years of blogs, is all real and totally true, down to the nth degree.

Trying to word this in ways that even a few will try to understand who never experienced the real-weird-stuff; is the difficult if not absolutely impossible job of the few of us wh have survived, what Roddenberry refers to as the “Q-Continuum on his great television science-fiction show, called, “Star Trek, TNG”. Many of his powerful messages, went over everyone's head. Only the tortured few like myself, slowly pieced a lot of this together, while maintaining some small level of relative waking world sanity, whatever the hell this really is, folks. For six plus years, my blogs tell a lot more than just about a great family that is a bit more than they akll appear to be. It goes far beyond it, yet still, let me tell you asll just a tad bit about the year of 2011, and them. Running down to Florida in middle December of 2009, only prolonged my predestined agony and doom. I lost everything I had, and they could care less. On top of this, they contact me from time to time, and it is timed to the tee. When I called Sheriff Monk earlier in the year, two members from 3,000 miles apart called me all within a half hour. When I posted the powerful blog a few blogs ago, again, I heard from them, after they cut me off for a while, with lame excuses and explanations. A lpot more is happening people, than I could ever tell or blog, due to laws, and my lack of credibility. I know that power in this world cannot be fouight or beaten by the powerless. The entire Occupy movement is doomed to fail, unless they take up arms and fight and take back what is ours. Everything that has been done to the little 99ers is totally illegal, since dirt bag Ron Reagan was elected as President in November of 1980. This was a quanta wave reality that could not be held back, not after I doomed us all by daring to send the song called, “LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS”, down to the United States Copyright Office. I have made my share of mistakes, and will take a lot of mother fucking blame. If I do not, then I am just a low life bottom feeder coward, and a no good rotten ass hole son of a bitch prick. Yes, I am very sorry for a lot of things that I have done, and still must do. But so much more is all behind just this silly waking dream world we all our in here, and there is simply no way in hell to get into it.

For the few Trekkers out there, you need to see that in the show with Q and his 'daughter', an alternate reality needs to exist in quantum flux, not only in a fictional television show, but in the source where this imagined mind image is all coming out of. The mathematics behind all these words is there, and just a bit ahead of most college math majors. Many start to see some frightening quantum reality, and they run and duck for cover, and refuse to go beyond what they know at that point. Einstein himself was in this category, and later recanted nearer to the time where he exited human life, admitting that Quantum Physics is not some wild fiction, or mentally deluded concepts. When the math all adds up, only the perfectly ignorant, remain transfixed with old ideas and notions.

As for my horrendous attack yesterday, this is nothing new. It began after I returned from a powerful dream, on August 15th in 1986, and because I kept both a taped life journal in those days, as well as a visual chart in numbers that reflected the type of days that I would have almost like a digital-diary, it was simple to prove to myself, that there really was life before this night of the nightmare, and then there was the life I began to live, afterward, and it was as different as black and white, and came upon me at the speed of a rocket.

As for my GAWNUM answer on what triggered this day of November the twenty-third; I have decided that until I bring a friend over here to help me out again, with this machine, I will leave well enough alone, and keep my mother fucking big fat mouth SHUT. ********** END OF BLOG. **********

No comments: