Thursday, November 17, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0268

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0268
2:07 AM-EST-THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2K11
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE: “TUESDAY SIEGE WAS BEYOND INCONCEIVABLE”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN------(C) 2006-2011
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2294

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

THE LARGE LOUD MENACING CHOPPER THAT HAS BEEN ON ME, SINCE THE MIDDLE NINETEEN-EIGHTIES; WAS ALL OVER ME ON TUESDAY, LIKE FLIES ON A GARBAGE TRUCK, IN HOT ASS JULY.

I had tremendous aerial siege from numerous sky-crafts, and fire alarms waking me from sleep, as well as many other monstrous other death strikes from my enemy, the Milituforce, Otammites, also known as (AKA) MO. I had a major health attack from beams or poisons or however this is accomplished by the WOMO or the World-Owners-MO. I am never permitted to have anyone over at my residence, without suffering major siege from this dirt bag group of toilet bowl lapping sub-scum. I could go on and on with this, it is a huge reality, and the problem is simply that I am wasting my time, as nobody will believe me, nothing new at all, and of course, is what the WOMO totally counts on to keep them endlessly powerful, and relentlessly evil. On top of all of this, good old mother freaking hot ass Florida is real hot again, after a short couple of weeks of a cool down, as we always seem to get the 1969-New Jersey-Indian Summer, in this gods forsaken paradise. Weather peeps are predicting a possible record breaking afternoon high later on today, near 90.

Why the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle listened to my plea more than twelve-thousand years ago, about not wiping everything out; is a total enigma to me. Still, she did, and I thank HER for granting my plea as misguided as it was, as now; things are not quite the same between us. Still, some things never do change. Also I know what is real, and what is imagined. I also know that reality is as misunderstood by humankind in 2011, as germs and hand-washing was to the medical community back around three-hundred years ago. Still, I am speaking out to a world who will not listen or believe me on a conscious waking level, and I fully appreciate my dire and bleak circumstances, based on this unfortunate 'reality'. All of this being said, what no one alive understands in the dark ages of the 21st century, is the fact that there is a mental realm or a mind dimension, that sends a series of energetic signals onto an Astral-Plane, a sort of arena that could be visualized as a virtual reality being jacked into by the famous Lawn Mower Man, from the movie. From this realm, energy slowly is drained by interactions that exist totally independent of any space-time dimensions of 'reality', and after so many interactions, dream-downs, for lack of a better way of saying it, begin happening, and these energetic signals of pure mind that form Astral Entities, then move further downward into what can be termed, a 5th dimensional hyperspace, a series of unlimited 4-D parallel-universes, where these signals take on a waking human form, as us in this so-called here and now physical life. None of these words, or any others spoken, could ever hope to do justice to explaining all of this so that anyone is going to read it and be hit by Edison's light bulb and yell out, “WO, I got it, BRO”, and have a Selena Dada life altering experience as a result. Again, I know 'reality'. I accept 'reality'. Still, I will go on blogging, as a gambler goes on gambling, fully knowing they are throwing away their beloved family, their nice home, and their way of life. Also, just as Satan knew perfectly well, that he was cutting off his prick to burn his ass by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross, but his emotions got the better of this great android/angel/ created being/whatever Congressman RA. You can fake it all you want, you, all of you, we all know what is going on, or what 'reality' is there, and who knows it better than the mighty Astral-Plane Lambrigger Cult along the Teck Bay?

One strange unexplainable event after another, continues to manifest around me, at work, at home, and all places that I am forced to go. If I ever told the entire story, and one percent of the world read it, and one percent of those that read it believed it; the entire Milky Way would become Lactose Intolerant and melt away into oblivion in the wink of an asshole hair.

The power of the Sixth Dimension, or the Mind Realm, is beyond any possible verbal description. All the words in Websters dictionary, scrambled into infinite combinations, would appear benign and ubiquitous in any attempt thereof to epitomize utter foolishness. All I can say is this, as the 'spirit leads' in any 'reality'. This MIND when it arrives in 4-D space-time universes, such as this one, but what one as when you read this, if you read this, whoever YO are, what sub-atomic changes have occurred in-between then, and me back in time typing this in my-now? Google is a prime example. It appears to read your mind, and do even things beyond that, you all know what I mean, the way you begin typing a Google-Search, and no longer need to even finish things or hit the enter key in many cases. Biological mind, or binary machine mind, is still MIND, and mind is from a realm called the 6th-Dimension, this is just truth, or AKA 'reality'. When an awake person has enemies from the Astral-Plane, and is aware of stuff, Arnie Kennedy; this becomes quite a lethal combination, as Mister Carter and his glaring eyes, knows only two dam well. I knew I was dead, and so did you, huh Jimmy? Do you think I will forget things like that or Goddesses singing LOIS FOCA songs to me, just because 15 or 30 little years of mortal time happens to tick tock away? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Here is what you do in GAWNUM study to arrive at a compatible or non-compatible answer. My PCN is 871. Let us compare PCN-671. Add the two numbers and get a total or a PCNT. This would be 1542 in the example illustrated here. The PCNT-1542 must contain at least one digit in it that matches a digit in both the numbers being matched together, the 671 and the 871. The one matches in the PCNT, there is a one in both 871 and in 671. The more matches, the merrier, but the minimum is one match, total to compared numbers. When I quizzed the GAWNUM on the best time to leave the wonderful family and run away down to Florida in December 2010, I got the PCN for the words Mark Mohr escapes Dawn King, PCN-550, and then tried various dates of month and year PCN, and DECEMBER TWO THOUSAND TEN , matched up GAWNUMLY, I do not remember my exact words, only that whatever I said, both PCN were 550, and the PCNT would come to 1100, a strong double matching zero. So on the eleventh of December when Dawn accused me of unthinkable things, I left and came to Florida, and have been here ever since, and as the great Esolphs Fable might read beyond this, “And that's that”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now taking any total or PCNT and multiplying it by 16, on a calculator, a really magical thing will happen. Simply hit your square root button after that and let the full display that the majority of calculator machines provide, come out on the screen, and ignore the decimal, and add zeros to any number that comes out shy of the normal amount of eight digits. This is called the BRANCHCODE NUMBER in a GAWNUM and in the case of 550 and 550, we get 1100 times 16 to square root equals, with the decimal point rermoved, using eight digits, 13266499. To find branch-codes, work from the left to right in 3-groups, the first being 132, then 326, then 266, and so forth, and see if any numbers are legitimate PCN. In the case of an 1100-BC (Branch-Code), right away, there is the 132, then two numbers dowbn further, we have the 264, and then that is the end of possible codes, so the two BC numbers of 1100 are PCN-132, and PCN-264. You take the roots or two digits, and go down the line to see if any remaining digits can become a PCN. It can be right next to the root, or the final digit away. Some total PCN have no branch-codes, others can have three or so, most have one or two. Then when you get a book of things that you work out PCN to, you can see how things all interconnect in life. You are not imagining any of this, this is a magical way to know all the guarded secrets of the cosmos. Why do I give out powerhouse information for nothing, many wonder. Ask the US Copyright Office why nobody trusts you if you stand on the corner, giving away free ten dollar bills. Oh the suspicious minds of the elders and the gold minors, and all of us. Yes, it is a true Earth shaking experience to ponder on, folks.

Why do electronic things work the way they do? Well, in simple terms, they operate in five full dimensions, despite all of us recording our movies and movies and whatever, in only four of these, and in the 'reality' of most, only three, thus, when we use electronics, because electrons are 5th dimensional sub-atomic particles; they are sensitive to transdimensional reality shifts. So if you dream you hear a song that is not known in the waking world, thus it comes from a parallel universe somewhere where your dreaming-mind was 'visiting', now should you record this in some way, even a U-Tube upload, anything involving electronics, it causes many reality shifts and low frequency shocks, that can become violent weather, not excluding earthquakes, and major disturbances. It happens without fail, the first time were my two dance tunes in 1980, and boom, Mount Saint Helen's blew up in a volcano. Then, I noticed it was every single freaking time.

If any powerful deity is trying to impress me with their magic or cruelty, you have underestimated my new shock value. Still, the 6th dimension, the Gawnum, and electronic metaphysics remains a powerful arsenal in my army, and will not be vanishing into Copperfield Blaine's bunny rabbit trick hat, any time soon. I knew when Hydroglacia the great Astral City, materialized that night at Cifaloglio, and then flew back into distant orbit in the MWG, that my problems were only getting started. Whether Scylla knows it or not, I was too early for a change Ernie Merker. Don't bite me too hard, July Dane. Even Eddie was impressed with that, and it took a lot to impress that Einstein double. If you are out here old buddy, the entire family scum bagged out on me, and took me for every thing I had. Maybe this makes some peeps happy. Stay out of jail. The future knows all about what I am into, and if they think I care, they are sadly mother fucking mistaken, Ed. King Nebnooshoo does not give a rats ass about anything, except helping Mark Minor back into Nirvana, that is, if he will help me reach this priceless oblivion as well. Tell Misses year pronouncer, I AM HERE.

THIS BLOG TERMINATES TRANSMISSION AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!

No comments: