Thursday, December 3, 2009

BLOG 24-ATTACK FROM THE 6TH DIMENSION

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 24”
Subtitled: ‘ATTACK FROM THE SIXTH DIMENSION”
DATFILE: JANE SLEAZEWEEDS PM on 120309
START of BLOG:


Dawn is acting completely insane. Just as the demons were in the man that went around cutting himself on sharp things in the days when Jesus walked the Earth in Jerusalem, using old world words, the evil spirits enter the mentally ill persons very easily, and have tremendous and terrible effects on them, causing total agony 2 all those around them.

I have been forced 2 write a check 4 more money than is in my checking account which is illegal. The post dated check 2 our landlord is more than a landlord, he is an agent with the FBI. This is causing me 2 commit a crime which is punishable federally. Dawn says when Chicky is paid on Tuesday, the money that normally I do not pay by check, will B put into my bank account, he is an illegal alien and is naturally paid in cash.

All day, she has been screaming at either me, her husband Chicky-’Louis Laines’ or her mother, Ann King silva. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS 2 ME IN THIS HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE HOUSE OF TOTAL INSANITY, IS THE FAULT OF THE SYSTEM, THE FBI, THE CIA, THE STATE POLICE, THE LOCAL POLICE, THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEMN, THE ATLANTICARE SYSTEM, AND I COULD GO ON AND ON. All this has been reported, Ann has called numbers given her when she agreed 2 drop the criminal charges, back in September, and no one responds, her probation officer is a no show, and she is talking again about getting bombed, and violent, and beating people up, WHERE THE TRUCK IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS EVIL STINKING ROTTEN STATE OF NEW FREAKING JERSEY? UR LETTING DEMONIC FILTH, THE MCGUIRE ANTICHRIST GARBAGE, DESTROY AN INOCENT PERSON WHO HAS DARED 2 COME FORWARD AND TELL A POWERFUL AND TRUE STORY. U SHOULD ALL B KRUCKING ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, TASTARDS!!!

Do U peeps still think this is all some huge fish tale from the greatest and most miserable fish in Huntington Cursed Bay, all shoe bloody, and ready 2B Sharky eaten, www.acbp.com/ ?????????????????????????????????? Paid off judges, bed fun, power out of control, and unreliable fish stories, yeah, only unlike Patty Lang and the Balloons, mye tale is TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am murdered in this house, it is your responsibility 2 get justice 4 me and Ann as well, GOOGLE ENGINE. It is time U step the hell up and B more than just some silly site 4 peeps venting probs. This is real, this ain’t no frickin’ fiction.

***S*O*M*E*B*O*D*Y-----****H**E**L**P, THIS HAS GONE BEYOND THE BEYIOND, SOMEBODY COULD DIE IN HERE SOON, THIS IS NOT FGUNNY NOW, HAROLD FREAKING LLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything can happen now. Tomorrow is my god dog 55th birthday, and even keeping totally quiet about it did not help, THAT FAMILY KNOWES ALL ABOUT ME, and a lot more than I’ll ever know about them. David Roth U were so right, the police R not your friend and neither is the system, he would tell me over and over again, it all has been prior-blogged. Everything is up here. But U don’t think I am dumb enough 2 think 4 a single freaking minute that McG and the other World-Series (WS) Gang, does not have the power 2 make all this vanish and poof off of the internet, do U? How dumb do U rocket science peeps think I really am? I knew David was right in 1997, he said and I quote, “Mark, U have opened and disturbed an incredible hornets nest”. Right on the $$$$$$$$ DCR, RIGHT ON. No, not rock on, not paper on, not scissors on, and forget light or squaring it,. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remain out there please, mighty puffer, meow, please just Paula Weston remain in your nice 3 fave combo of nums, BRO, 495-495-495... THANK U SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this is obviously Y the internet is just like real life, all a game. U search out UFO clubs and find peeps wanting 2 buy car tires. If no one takes it seriously, then this incredible bloody shoe washcloth family straight out of hell will wipe me out 4 sure. U know, P, U were so nice a very long time ago. What happened cutie pie???????????????????????????????????????? I made an error or a PBHE occurred on my #23 blog, their is no Paula King Julia, I meant it 2 come out Paula King Junior. There is no her either over here in this vibration of atomic universal agreement signature. Where is my lovely Comcast symbolic daughter this week, did U fall victim of the Color Me Mine Shop from ‘Harrah’s Other 10-SC Avenue as well?

U know what wipes me pout more than anything, I cannot lose on this roulette system. Now at Trumps Plaza today, a really wild group of number patterns popped out at my wheel. I was not betting, and I am not keeping real track of the magnetic percentage of the hottest 4 numbers in the current 200, using actual equation, is really all being done in my head, and I may B way off, but I think I would have lost my testicles if I had played today. Still, the numbers that I think I’d’ve played were all ice cold except 4 if memory serves correct, one or 2 of them might have popped out once in about 30 or more spins, but since I was playing about 6 numbers, I would have not broken even. Again, in real life, I would have an absolute mathematically worked out system 4 knowing 4 sure, the most hot numbers in the past 200 spins. There still can B a losing game once in a rare while, and today may have been this losing day, so I am glad I was just standing there making bets hypothetically, Donald, as I need the money, and U don’t, scowl-face. I will never know YU won’t learn 2 smile, the gods gave U a handsome face, and U basically R spitting on them by wearing that endless stupid frown, even on your delicious water bottles. That is YI took the label off and put it on the slot machine next 2 Ann’s. It made the water taste even nicer, without U there making that putrid awful face at me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y Jimmy Y, Y did U do this 2 me U son of a witch? B4U told me that something is after me, it was in the background, and the damn second U came into my rotten life in 1973 and told me these things, U pig, mye life was over forever, Jimmy Carter Boardwalkhopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BURN IN HELL MCGUIRE. I will live 2 bury your grand children, U evil pile of stanching garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Judy, and Atlantic County Criminal Justice System, I am very disappointed in all of U. Maybe I should become a career criminal, IT SEEMS 2 REALLY PAYOFF IN THIS COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending:

No comments: