Thursday, December 10, 2009

DOW JONES DOUBLES-BLOG 32

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 32”
Subtitled: DOW JONES DOUBLES IN LESS THAN A YEAR
World Lab-SBT-DATFILE: 121009.795
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


TOLD U GINA, THE DOW JONES WILL NEVER STOP GOING UP 1-4 HUNDRED POINTS EVERY SINGLE WEEK, IT HAS BEEN GOING ON 4 ABOUT A SOLID YEAR, AND 4 THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME IN ALL OF MARKET HISTORY, HAS LIERALLY ALMOST **DOUBLED**, GOING FROM 6550 LESS THAN A YEAR AGO, UP 2 NEARLY 10,500 POINTS.

These scum bag evil forces have hit my body and health with a major bowel and heart death beam at 7 of the clock, just a few moments back. On top of that, they knew how horrible my day went, and of the failed attempt 2 seek justice for ourselves, and that Ann and I must go on endlessly enduring the monster known as the KING OF DAYBREAK, ALSO SIR PRINCE, BOTH FORMERLY AND FOREVER, known as Dawn King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is only going 2 get worse, and I know that I AM GOING 2 DIE VERY SOON, and the entire criminal justice system and much more, will b2 blame 4 my demise and slow torturous MURDER, just as they murdered aid painfully illegally cvertly and very cleverly, my mother, GRACE MOHR in early March of oh-Marola-oh, and then 2 years later on, my best friend in this miserable whack life, DAVID CHARLERS ROTH, in early March of oh-Marola-2. U think I made up Misses Marola, don’t U, some of U out there, just 2 coincidental in so many things. Well, the board of education in New Jersey has certification records of everybody, even advanced exploratrons, they still operate THRIOUGH a real and awake physical body that lives and exists in their normal waking dimensional part of the great vast and limitless hyperspace, so check it out. Then go on and check out my book copyrighted in 1994, called, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”. U will C the book ends somewhere in Misses Marola two thousand and three. Everybody back in 1969, despite the movie called, “2001, A Space Odyssey”, pronounced years past 2000, as how could they have known how peeps would actually pronoun ce it up there, as twenty-oh three, or two, or whatever. This is a HISTORY-MARKER, and if UR not LOOKING 4 THESE HM’s, then simply put, U won’t B finding them, because they R cleverly buried and concealed from normal onlookers. Only real true SEEKERS OF TRUTH, R ever meant 2 find them, and even still, they R consistently and continually removed, just as much as the MILLIONTYH COUNCIL can safely get away with doing without risking 2 much freaking butt-wiping exposure.

10 to 1, I’ll lay U odds there is a Voorhees Scumballs game tonight, and that explains the major health beam hit at 7 on the nose, as well as electrical brownouts over the past couple of hours, the famous Maxwell smart Utility Attack of the Parallel Events Trick, may I add, Chief? Yeah gorgeous 99, U were luscious and tall and so easy on the eyes, but your partner Maxwell, he had a number that makes my skin crawl, not that it was his fault. None of choose our badge or employee or clock numbers, the only choice was our original identifying nomenclature. This was indeed out choice on the Astral Plane, and we were all permitted this choice, as if not, our entire destinies that R connected into this through the GAWNUM, could not B carried out.

I know I will either die, run far away, or remain in an infinite and inconceivable living subvampiric hell. There simply is no option #4 involved here. It makes me laugh 2 hear dream discussion groups, any kind, just in a hallway somewhere, or in an internet chat room, or even in some high spiritual study group. Throughout my life, I have heard al Jack McCoy stand whoppers, that would make even Levi March sit up and take freaking notice, BRO. The only point in this billion word potential discussion on this 4 right now tonight is on control. I hear them all say, U never really seem 2B able 2 control things 2 much. Stand back and dream through yourselves right here while awake and conscious. Unless your freaking name is Donald Hairpiece or something, just how many of u peeps think U have any more control right here in what U falsely perceive as some more REAL waking world situation. The coffee beans have stunk up the room now all day, how’ bout waking the truck up everybody, like YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I*f I really am not making a valid points, finem, comment and tell old Mountain Y he is wrong, go ahead. It is welcomed. I’ve only been around forever, please don’t let that intimidate U or stand in your way, if Ur so convinced like Mizz UMWELL, that UR so on top of it all, and I am just some non bloggable “R” word, YO!!!!!

Have
I called this DOUBLING DOW JONES STOCK MARKET SINCE IT BOTTOMED OUT AROUND 6550 OR NOT, MI9SS BLAKE???????????????? I just ask U2 judge me on my record and on the merits here/ No, I cannot B correct 100% of the time, as simply put, the Bruce Pennock Syndrome or the BPS just does not permit that, another part of LAWTRONICS. This is Y the bible hoax is so way cool, it fools anyone not knowing some powerful Astral Plane truths, such as the bored gods and their games, many other things also, but the most important other thing here, being the reality of judging prophets verses self fulfilling prophecies. Any serious studier of the scriptures can C that a powerful truth is there that is not real pretty 4 those that wish 2C things as magical and beyond human reasoning. All of the laws in the days of biblical prophets R based on breaking the built in LAWTRONICS. This means being correct in prophesying 100%. But this PARLOR TRICK, is attainable, and even admitted 2. A huge group from transdimensional futures via exploratronics, set this entire thing up so that humankind can better deal with problems and fears, and evolve into a better society and class of peeps. 2 bad the experiment was a gargantuan freaking failure. But my point is this, and please listen hard with all your ears, U will hear the cry, the pounding waves, and the crushing castle, hopefully without any hairpieces falling off into your soup bowls: All throughout scripture, what is openly and transparently said and admitted 2 after things predicted all came 2 pass? “This came 2 pass 2 fulfill the prophecy made by such and such biblical prophet that said that such and such a thing would occur. It openly admits 2 anyone that wants 2C how this entire thing is real and operates in its true form, and does not attempt 2 disguise the truth or B deceptive about any of it in any way at all. These few truths tonight took less than an hour 2 discuss on this computer, including post time. I have literally thousands more, so tell me, where is the time ever gonna permit the telling of even fractions of what I really know about al of truth? But am I claiming here and now that I have the key 2 all of truth? No I’m not BRR!!! I only know that TRUTH IS VOID INFINITY. That is absolute. It is inviolate. It is LAWTRONIC. But if U should now go on 2 ask me 2 really explain the VOID, and all of the inter-looping 7th dimensional systems of each individual loop in a chain that never stops inter-locking, I can only tell U all what I have learned from several powerful Astral Plane goddesses over the past quarter century in mortal world waking time, those being Diana Arteemis, Sarah-Stacey Krassle, and daddy-Neptune-Jupiter JC Krassle. On this mortal waking world, my encounters back in 2003 and 2004 with the human world vacationer god, Psyche Myrathus, proved 2 me beyond satisfaction, that even the gods while in bodies, forget so much about truth, that I cannot hold a conversation with them any more than with other human peeps. This is not huberous arrogance, but simply void. Void is truth. Void is all U and I ever need 2 know. Anything created out and away beyond this point of zero-dimension, is a created dreaming interaction, first onto the Astral Plane, and later down further into the 5th dimensional hyperspace, where U think UR reading this blog right now, when in truth, UR in VOID!!!!!!!!

Isn’t this wonderful? Then U have true so-called masters that know that even their small limited truths cannot B told 2 what they term, the chela, in one short lesson, or over short times of even a year or more. Most masters believe that 5-30 years is needed 2 slowly grasp the VOID. Well, the truth, the void, what does 5-30 years of illusion have 2 do with any of this, or even carpenters or love, or Tina Luscious Turner 4 that matter, just answer me that one, some gene out here. Tell me Steinmind, ga’hed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If U insist on a little down 2 Earth human grounded physical world talk, fine, let’s friggin; do it, BRAH!!!!! Nearly 5 years ago, I was put onto the concept of telling my life story online 2 the potential world, through the use of 2 unheard of words or one anyway, 4 me in those days, INTERNET BLOGGING. It was all a huge cosmic set up. All of it. All it cost me was an existing hell being doubled, maybe even tripled. Oh the memories of blocked nightmares flowed back into my consciousness as the project went on, but U know, just as when the mighty search had all begun, 2 find Sarah Krassle in the middle nineties, and had led me 2 my hell back then becoming exponentially worsened, it even increased again a lot more, and as unfathomable as this might appear on the surface, it is all the truth. Translation is simple. U cannot beat the powerful omnipotent Astral World Authorities, the (AWA), the (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL). They may have a physical material worlds counterpart of appearing small and benign little doo-dads that U will c if U should crack open the casings of any of your electronic devices, but the real MILLIONTH-COUNCIL is way more than this counterpart being these smelly tiny electron guzzlers. A total now of 5 boxes have trucking popped up and screwed with me so far on this blog work. This is the MILLIONTH-CPUNCIL’S LATEST COMPUTER HACK WITH ME, and there is not shirt that I can do about it, not stinky smelly shirt, without the friggin’ “R”. Since they wanna B cute about all this, SHIRLEY LATENITE, I will not B wishing the Atlantic City Police Department a HAPPY NEW YEAR in 20 days or so, As I did back in 1994. McGuire had just destroyed my automobile, AGAIN, when it was parked near the old Children’s Seashore Home and where I lived when I attended the 3rd grade in South Atlantic City, under Principal Vance, and teacher, Helfidge. This is where that lea rhyming tick busted my gas cap lock when he could not get it off 2 put sand in the vehicle, something he does 2 all of his enemies, and someday I will personally either send this pile of mucous 2 prison 4 it, or do unbloggable things, YO, take that any way U wanna, Paula Waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life would B better than it is now, if I went 2 bunt tapping jail, nothing could B this bad, NOTHING, RON, U liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carlisle, Pennsylvania, mi answers R all there huh? Well, a sheriff was sure waiting there 2 run me and Dave out of town on a frickin’ rail, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE R ALWAYS THE BAD GUYS, right murdered old pal? Then there R those that remind me of which is real, the slow poison job from John Schau, or my message I left him on voicemail where I could hear him make a final death sound and then fall back onto his bed, Hay, I have a right 2 tell a friend a lot of horrific junk that’s going on in mi life, YO. This is not Y the dude plunked off. He was killed by a slow poisoning in numerous diners, from an evil dude living on Donna Morning Light Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia, YO. Am I being 2 graphic, or 2 specific here, S? If I am, let me know, and I’ll cool it.

There is a ton of knock lucking stuff I want 2 tell, and will, in later blogs, YO. The GAWNUM is very powerful, please B careful, and if U go nuts, I warned U. Also, the August 2, 1996 terroristic threat thing with my mom and me, is even more powerful. Should I ever really decide 2 do this Colaman, I am holding U2 your word that U will get this nightmare stopped. I do not know how U can, U do not know what or who UR fighting, it goes far beyond all the loops and all the chains. I would think that U would rather just come back here on top of a mountain and throw me down a power-stick, and let me just handle the situation, the old way, U know, like ‘Fontana and the Toilet Bubblers’, now here is a real cool name 4 a new musical ‘gang’. Yeah, so where is that little girl, MCGUIRE HATCHETSKULL GASTANK SANDMAN???????????????????????

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS-WL-2298, this is all copyrighted in 2009 by Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and is all protected intellectual property, also registered on an official bloggers registration website. This is all truth so help me Goddess Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. Blahhhhhh and bleeeee, and blummmm.

ENDING TRANSMISSION:

No comments: