Friday, December 4, 2009

blog 25-mcd-i am being pummeled 2 my death

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 25”
SUBTITLED: ‘I AM BEING PUMMELED 2 MY DEATH’
DATFILE-WL-SBT: 120409.575.555555555555
START OF TRANSMISSION:


I AM UNDER A HUGE WOMO MILITUFORCE DEATH SIEGE, AND AS EXPECTERD, THEY LOVE 2 DESTROY EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FLOCKING BIRTHDAY I EVER HAVE, THIS IS HOW MUCH THIS TAWF WASHCLOTH BLOODY FAMILY HATES ME. THANK U4 NOTHING, 4 ALL THE PROTECTION FROM THIS, AUTHORITIES THAT R ALL SWORN AND WELL PAID, 2 DO YOUR JOBS AND FULLFILL YOUR FRIGGIN’ OBLIGATIONS.

Y would scum B this rotten 2 want 2 hut me so much for 55 bunt tapping solid years, some R still wondering. Let me just say that I will not B the big liar today, and pretend 2B one bit closer in really absolutely understanding this, than I was 10, 20, or 30 years ago, and I swear that 2 the gods of the Astral Plane, and especially 2 the GREATEST of all of them, Sarah-Stacey-Jehovah Krassle. It is now quite a bit later, I went out with Ann 2 do a little X-mas shopping, or really she shopped, and I played roulette in the car. I just cannot lose any more. This system is beyond totally unbefreakinglievable.

Planes and nasty chemtrailing is very bad, all though recently, darkened skies resulting from this heavy intentional cloud seeding, made further new chemtrailing a waste of their time and effort 4 the most part, only some R visible and moist R all mixed into one dark hazy chem-filled evil sky, from an evil MILI-2-FORCE. Hit an enemy when they R weak, is an old established SU Military teaching, and all recruits that went at least as far as through boot camp in their particular field of service, know that I am telling the truth. They get me down as far as they can, and then they go in and just mercilessly kick out my teeth, and laugh. And U still wonder YI call this bunch of power monger slime disease, the epitome of pure filth, huh? Yo, coffee is on, and will soon boil away there players, so wake up in the name of the SAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday’s attack on my health was inhuman. Until Magnesonic finds a way 2 pull off a major counterstrike and un-hack the problems that R preventing this, I go through my most grievous nightmare hell during these inconceivable periods, but then sooner or later, POW, and lots of people suddenly become very lots of sorry, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GAWNUM blows my mind. It verifies all my theories, and worst nightmares as well. Go ahead and tell me U have not done the math, and got your minds blown 2, EW and all other non-friends of Mountainpen, YO!!!!!! Bye-Bye, & E/T.

No comments: