Sunday, December 6, 2009

BLOG 28-MCD

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 28”
SUBTITLED: ‘Three-Hundred-Sixty-Three-PCN’
World-Lab SBT DATFILE: 120709.048
Beginning Transmission:


I am under THE WORST MILI-2-FORCE WOMO-DEATH SIEGE that I have been in and under in months if not years, it is horrendous. When the ground assault is not as prevalent and strong around me due 2 colder weather and less motorbike riders, the same forces and powers go up into the skies, and persecute me with vicious chemtrailing, and plane and chopper attacks and all manner of other type of aerial vessels. When I copyrighted REAL-GOOD-GIRL, and sent it down in the United States mail, on August 15, 1986, life forever altered 4 me, and not 4 the better, as all of my global blogaudiance is fully aware of, BRAH. Right now I am suffering what I term myself and privately, Magnehack Jacklattisawattack, or Michael Jackson’s initials, only the now at rest former we all know what, let’s keep it real here, and this means as just with my hurricanes being somehow hacked away 4 three straight seasons now, a major phenomenon being secretly discussed globally by meteorologists, but more than just this is being somehow compensated or preventing the Magnetic Sound Machine from performing my normal counterstrikes on and against this diseased Brigger puppeteer EVIL EMPIRE, which by the way, will super score tomorrow, with a DOW JONES SOARING OF 3-6 HUNDRED POINTS, MINIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday was no walk on the lakeshore, but Sunday yesterday, WAS PURE FILTH BAG HELL CUBED TIMES INFINITY, and then some more. It was quite horrendous, they hit me and hurt me continuously and monstrously and viciously, and mercilessly, because as I said B4 and will again, like the mothers who raised these piles of sick excrement, they also R liquid smell stuff times ten to the fortieth power, YO. At least miss Dirtweeds missed me so far today. I knew this would B seriously bad, as whenever I have any major interactions exploratronically that R extra vivid and contain attractive females, a total no-no 4 me under this mother trucking HUNTINGTON-CURSE, and when I lost my waking world awareness 4 a very short few minutes around the middle of my Sunday shift at work, I was in a powerful exploratronic interaction in a parallel part of this multiverse from my waking being here, and I was with 2 very strange characters, a boy and a girl, and the girl was awesome and it is sort of un-bloggable, here in this universe we have all this political correctness and age hang ups. Fine, I obey the rules of society, Nina Draper Wolf, but when in Rome, we can all do as the Romans do, still, as I said, I knew I would pay 4 it in death siege back here. Oh and get your minds out of the sewer, no sex was involved. This world has become beyond ridiculous, U better have legal proof that your watch is broken, if anyone 18+ so much as asks a 17 and under what time of the day it is. The reason that society has become the way it has, has been touched on, but it is of course not the full and only story. Complex chain reactions and domino effects not yet even touched on, by angels or devils, R involved in major complicated ways in the mix of all of this garbage, and I won’t even attempt 2 get into all these intricacies tonight.

Privecode number or PCN-363, is a major important one out of the 81 possible PCN’s. 4 starters, the song title, “Real Good Girl” is PCN-363, and was mailed 2 the copyright office on August 15, 1986, when my life changed forever on that date. But what Privecode number do U think that (AUGUST FIFTEEN, NINETEEN-EIGHTY-SIX) is, BRAH? Gee, could it B PCN-363?, like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know the world would never believe the people that R carefully using the mighty GAWNUM, even as I electronically am speaking right this very second. Naturally, I have had lots of things backwards 4 a while, but time always or usually gets around 2 straightening out things wondered about. Many times, we R so sure of our facts and believe old Auntie Evie has run off with the cake, when all along, it was her nasty little old momma Betty-Jean. Things in life can seem 2 appear confusing naturally, and then , there R those times when boxers, and lawyers, and many professional peeps will all tell U right now straight faced and totally up front, confusion is the most powerful punch ever thrown against an adversary. The more I sit here and concentrate on the Shaw of Iran or the boardwalk and the tapes left there that started the entire first great Gulf War, and so much more, instantly I am standing at home plate with a bat in my hand, and a pitcher is out there about 2 wind up and toss me a baseball, or so I would surely think. We all R wearing baseball uniforms, the crowds R cheering, and the dogs and beers R entering a lot of bodies all throughout the huge stadium. Suddenly, UC the ball coming right at U, only it is not a baseball, it is a basketball. What the shirt am I supposed 2 do now, catch it and dribble it towards first base, throw it out into right field, try and bat it and bust my wrist 4 sure, just tell me, as no one else in this situation is gonna tell me. So let me say I decide 2 dribble it after catching it, and I am heading towards first base. Suddenly, the opponent on first base comes charging right at me and tackles me down 2 the ground and I find myself holding onto a football, of course the player uniforms that we all R now wearing, changed just as suddenly as well. All I am saying with all this ‘dribble’ here, is that this wild parable of a sort, could very easily represent my life ever since I had the extremely unfortunate butt wiping experience of coming into 3-2-1-contact, and meeting a man by the name of Jim Burr, in the year 1973, a few months after my last encounter with the mighty exploratron Sarah Jacobson, from Haddonfield. The magical luscious giant long dark haired rehab student that was discussed on lots of prior blogs back in 2007 and in this general time circa.

Just B4I forget, and move this along with lots more openings of things that will all b covered in more elaborate detail at a later time, let me give U2 great website addresses 2 check out, and U can also just GOOGLE up, the topic CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL. Just type in www.chemtrail-central.com/ and also www.chembusters.com/ and read all about the chemtrails. I have not been under this much chemtrail siege in a very long time now. Anyone awake and living in Atlantic county, really should get a night camera and photograph this experience taking place in the skies of this county. Then U should send it into the news media and ask them what is going on, and sign your name, ‘Trinitrail Queried’. Never forget that JEHOVAH always leaves HER MARKERS no matter where SHE goes in the mortal waking hyperspaces of cosmos throughout its time. Meeting HER at the TRINIDAD, or TRINI as in TRINI-TY, is only one example. TRI means literally 3, as in one god with 3 personalities. Many things R accurate that followers of religious faiths all basically believe in together, but myths also have origins, and realities over long time periods, cannot help but eventually blur. 3-6-3, their R two 3’s in the 6, and a total then of 4 threes in this PCN. 4 and 3 is not some random deal. Adding these digits creates the sum of 7. Multiplying these digits creates the product of 12. 7 and 12 R powerful numbers 2 the All Mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. The Millionth-Council just made a pop up window appear when all I did was push a cursor up key so I could delete a typo letter that a red line alerted me 2. Anyway, this is a fitting date 2 discuss these 2 numbers, it is the 12th month and the 7th day, and the 13th anniversary in about 3 hours from my major 1996 exploratronic travels, amplified with a little Chinese hocus-pocus, that hurled me back 2 Tennessee Avenue of Atlantic city, with the great Sarah-Stacey, where she was pointing up 2 the TRINIDAD HOTEL balcony, and saying 2 me, “Let’s play a game boy, let’s play GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS”. U don’t forget this powerful kind of interaction in 13 tiny years, or centuries. Once UC the great SSJKK, UR never normal again, SHE is beyond hot and awesome times infinity. But this leads me back 2 the great JOHN KING. Now a real teenaged girl named Paula King, is his daughter. An exploratron of the advanced type-3 level, sometimes calling herself Julia White and other times, Mariena Carlittia, depending on where U may observe the surroundings of this in, took over and dominated this person during several times of her life. She may C the memories of these times as hazy dreams, but they happened, perhaps even unknown 2 her, and only possibly revealed through powerful hypnosis, or she may indeed remember some of the take-over’s more directly, but she would always C it even then, as her own wild choices that she herself had made, and this would B a false belief. Let me tell U all about another night in 1997 around 2 or 3 in the morning. I had just watched some old television show, an old original black and white Superman, with the episode of the enemy that almost killed Superman with hidden Kryptonite that came down a tube where a trap was laid and Superman was in this room in a home owned by as character and enemy of his named HAPPY J KING. After this show ended and B4I ever even knew John King by name all though I had met him that time on the previous late summer day when he insisted I use that beach hose, but I turned off the television 2 go out and buy some ice cream at a 24 hour Shop Rite Grocery Store in Berlin, a few miles east of my home in Somerdale on Harvard Avenue, and the skies were totally CHEMTRAIL FILLED, ‘WALL 2 FREAKING WALL’ and all that was missing was the (sound and video), and the store clerk ready 2 take my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now it is things like this, looking back in hindsight, that is leading me more and more, 2 believe in the MOVCOM, (MOVING-COMPOUND). Y is the great Neptune using me 2 play Houdini, and get me 2 steal a car from an Otammite so I can use this powerful World-Lab device that is hard wired into the trunk? Y did these gods come here, and have, or so the story goes 2 the public, a very special world recognized daughter? Is there a possibility that she engineered it this way so that she could get around a powerful Astral Plane law called the SIL, (Scylla Inheritance Law)? Unless, U know about the Millionth-Council, and the way the Astral Plane is governed and ruled by the gods of OLYMPIA, and understand what this mighty law is all about, U will have no real clue Y this is all happening. Even I am only starting 2 get a small scrape in an ice cube larger than the Pacific Ocean. My mom came into direct contact on August 2, 1996, 10 years later after Real Good Girl, the song, was written in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and recorded a week later right in my living room on Marlton Pike. The bass drum on the tape, CE, is my fist striking Richard Karpf’s hardwood floor. If this all did not have such cosmic nightmarish proportions and dimensions, it would B in the league of Harold Lloyd. Anyway, at a now defunked spot and casualty of the HMRC (History Marker Removal Club), called the Turnersville Pathmark Grocery Store and Shopping Center, in Turnersville, Washington Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey, USAESMWG, a man threatened 2 KILL both me, and my mother, and the police swept the entire matter under the rug, so tell me, sike ward doctors, just what am I supposed 2B imagining and fantasizing here, doctors???????????????

The only reason my Philadelphia Eagles, HA-HA-HA-BOO-WHO, won today and making it a streak now of 3 straight wins, is because after the MILLIONTH COPUNCIL and their human world puppet workers of iniquity failed in destroying my communications system this weekend with my daughter and lightning, this threw the parallel event applied against me, right back into their faces like a dose of Captain Shatner Corbamite, or CSC as I abbreviate this as upon occasion!!!!!!!!

Until Magnesonic can un-hack itself and find a way 2 compensate 4 the newest long running Lattisaw Jack-Hack attack, I am basically, and this is putting it hyper politely, ska-roooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventually, a mighty powerful earthquake will tear half of this diseased planet apart, and then these sick scum balls will have 2 leave me alone 4 a while. Unfortunately millions of innocent peeps will have 2 die first. Say-La-V, BRO, is it life, death, or Morianity, at its best??????????????

Magnesonic, G-7 open command, destroy, or B destroyed, and totally wiped out. All enemies of Michael Mountainpen utterly crushed and obliterated, G-189, and STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t blame me when a large city crumbles shortly 2 the frickin; ground. I*t is what it is, and ewvcer since 1986, this hell nioghtmare is indeed what all of this is, 4 me, and the gods only know Y, I say it is all just a sick demented demonic puke swallowing game, 4 the perverted amusement of a bunch of diseased bored insane Olympian gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been the claim of Morianity, from its inception. This is the entire foundation 2 its total belief system.

Let me crash now, and C if Pearl Harbor Krassle day is awaiting me this year with a real doozie, it can happen any year, and I never know when the medical center will strike and the 9 winds will blow. Still, I wonder who’s cheating who, and no one is seemingly cheating my psychic abilities, as some treatment had 2B done, or else she used CSV program. I was a sound man, I know what I hear!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: