Sunday, December 27, 2009

chapter three, mountainpen lives on at DTC

Did not mean 2 publish blog 2, hit enter by mistake and it published.

Now here is what I cannot do, I cannot hit save and then hit enter 2 change paragraphs, or it posts. At least the MC does this 2 me, do not know about how it would oprerate 4 another.

Ormund Beach up north from here, where Estelle Andersen Arthur Bassler Huntington, YO players is this real, but this place has been where I have stod in many of my 'dreams' as U would call them, throughout the past 30 or 40 years of my life back in New Jersey. I thought I'd fucking shit myself when I was on my way down here 2 treasure coast, and stopped off the main highway-95-4 a quick visit 2 Estelle's Beach there, the original owner of the prpoerty on Tennessee Avenue who sold her hotel 2 Sarah Karge early in the 1970's.

Also I thought I'd shit myself from the start of this trip. The minute I hit the Carolinas and it became daybreak, the MILITUFORCE was all over me with sky persecution, and every day has been beyond ghell with this unless it poored reain as it did on 2 days so far here in this new hellishness. Stril i am winning, Scylla could not make me stay in her horrible plan or prison one day linger, and she can rot in hell. My cousin from the northlands beyond Maine told me that his brother, my first cousin Sandy's hubby's brother, knows that my story is 100% true and is a well known celeb who does not dare ever come foreward. Some of U genious types out here may know who and what is being discussed here, if not, live with it, I live with far freaking worse, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a large Florida real estate investor whgo also is a well knoiwn doctor in these parts, who has been harassing this lady, CHARITY, since high school, and they R all now in their 40's, she got her last flat tire about 50 days ago she told mne the other day. She works 4 powerful government people and I jhave no reason at all 2 doubt here freaking credibility.

When I said, "you'll all die, in blog number one of MLOADTC, a week back or so, I meant that allpersons die, this is truth, not 2B taken the way Mike and diane and their froiends fronm Jersey radio and WAYV might take trhis, flat tires, hospital rapes,m and all. It is always totally OK 2 hurt me and violate me, I am the eternal bad guy so who realy cares, still, I am iun truth just the innocent victim here, and get tormented and tortured endless;ly. If U think they care or anyone in authority cares, U jhave never read books by Michael smith or michael Moore. Start going 2 book stores and libraries, READ PEEPS, B4 Sky is right and it really is 2 damn late 4 all of us.

Try and remember peeps, words R there so we do not fgrunt in caves like wolves and dogs. They will never adequately express certain reality and truth. It is my error and has been 4 thinking that UR not enlightened enough when I say that TIME IS NOT REAL, AND U SIMPLY EXIST, anfd that if U were really enlightened U would C that short group of WORDS, and go, oh fucking sahit all mighty, and GET IT. NO EWORDS tell what I know, it is me that knows something, so I mistakenly start believing that this knowledge is transmittable with somehow the usage oif hjust the perfect comb of correct and perfect words, BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had giant young beauty queen teenagers fall in loive with me during my trip up here at interstate rest stoips, the biggest event in Florida only a hubdred or so miles away from my new place. She had long dark hair, and was about 6-4 and had a fashion model body and would not leave me alone, i finally told her 2 get the fuck lost.

DEEDEE is all I need, and she is all over me, only thing ,more all over me here in this wicked place is the barrage of never ending motor fucking stinking cycles. DEEDEE is in flocks and follows me all over, it is starting 2 get recognized, I don;t care, just keep protecting me DEEDEE.

Now I'll call him by the phony name of Harry-Tee Brady. He hgas been stalkng and wrecking the life of this Charity lady 4 25 years, so i ndeed, I am not the onlky one who is having this happen, and indeed, people DO, CARRY grudges. How real is this ecxploratron thing, well, let me ask U this, when I shortly prove it is all the total real truth behind everything, what RU gonna do then, hide your nose in a cave and scream? It is all coming, B careful,

The prophet of noithing came from 1988 and knew some big stuff, thanks 2 copyrighted Jimmy the great colonist of the DSV Seaquest Bee-Gee ripoffs club. Then came the mighty prohpet Jeramiah who entered the world through the mind of Michael smith, no blackboards or 1970's needed either here BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know now that 2050 is the last year of the stiock market, and MC leaves this part of her life 2 return to SDC in 2049, oh yes Harold C, this is how the 10 insights of the great James Redfield speak, nothing is random, not the barking of a dog a half mile down the road, NOTHING is just happening. Read the book and apply the pages after 150 2 the year of 1950, just do it 4 a century, it will take a good reader an hour or less, READ, GROW and LEARN there my e little leapfrogs, ARNIE, I'LL B BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: