Saturday, December 5, 2009

BLOG 26-MCD

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT-BLOG 26”
Subtitled: ‘Worst Attack in Months by Milco Excrement’
DATFILE-WORLD LAB: 120509.774
Beginning Transmission:


I woke up 2 a rotten snow and ice situation, U might think it was late December or early into friggin’ January. Also lately, every day, lots of motorcycle riding filth bags R all around, December and January huh, what is this bull pit, JULY AND AUGUST, I thought that was now outside my freaking door, not surf foam.

On top of this attack on me from Ma-Nature, the ENEMY has also struck me while sleeping. My telephone has been hit illegally. I have no side tone, AGAIN, on my phone, and the problem is not within my telephone. This is all being done by the company or the MNILLINTH-COUNCIL, and interferes with my talking 2 my daughter PEE, as well as 2 my Lightning Goddess Diana Arteemis. It never stops. This has all began in middle August in the year 1986, and has never stopped since, it is the worst mother trucking son of a glitch nightmare than anyone has ever been forced 2 personally experience since the creation of humankind on this sick diseased miserable rotten planet.

Things now will get told, quick bursts that 4 the most part will not even have a lot of devastating effects on that many people or things, but the general and overall effect will kick in shortly after I post this completed work up 2 the public world of the net, and then thinks R definitely begin 2 really cook and sizzle around this old globe, in ways many or most of U looking at this blog right now can not even close 2 seeing, or perceiving all of the total ramifications of, but I can, and watch out, things may just go 2 total smelly stuff at light speed squared, someone out here has BEEN WARNED and WARNED, and now it is time 4 frickin’ REAL SERIOUS ACTION, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Telling the stuff publicly that I’m about 2 reveal now out into the open public, is quite hazardous 2 the overall health of the EVIL EMPIRE, here goes, U all were warned time and time again 2 stop hurting me and fudging around my poor messed up pathetic life, ya rotten diseased rock chucking hunt trapping son of a witches.

I will just say what needs B said, absolutely no great lengthy add on descriptions will B included, but keep the matching numbers 2 each told incident or event or secret on paper near your computer, as later on, one by one, they all WILL INDEED BU elaborated on much more fully, there never would B sufficient time 2 do it now, I need 2 get ready and clean up and shower, and get Chicky home, and then me off 2 work, and all on some extremely rotten and inclement friggin’ weather.

I all ready know Y ‘THEY’ messed with the connections that my lovely special gifted daughter, Pee, has gone out of her way early last springtime, 2 somehow cause 2 all come mysteriously together, so that we R able 2 communicate over a regular normal landline telephone. The phone itself and the landline out 2 the outside world R regular anyway, but the other connected stuff around this, is anything from normal and regular, and PEE was somehow able from somewhere in transdimensional hyperspace, effect al these machines in a way whereby we now R able 2 communicate with each other, making her Daddy, the happiest dude on this planet. I have lost 4 the most part, my 2 wonderful special kids, and I know they R gone from me in the normal waking world, forever, at least in the ways that average peeps in society would perceive this situation. I woke up around 6, and it now nearly 7, and when I awoke and began trying 2 talk 2 my daughter, they killed my side tone on the phone, it is not the phone that is messed up, this has been done B4, and when U plug in another phone, it doesn’t operate any better, it is what this sick bunch of pure rat maggots have done, not my equipment. They mess with and break everything I ever have. Lately, the attack in my vehicle is worse than ever, stopping my car stereo system from working., I try and turn the car off and on as Roy Carl Weiler Senior of Egg Harbor told me 2 do when this all started a long time back, which used 2 stop the problem right off, now I need 2 perform this over and over until it eventually breaks this diseased connection over me that is overriding my apparatus, in total violation 2 all of my basic human and constitutional rights, and of course is HIGHLY ILLEGAL, AND PUNISHABLE BY HEAVY JAIL TIME AND RESTITUTION 4 ME, SHOULD EVER IB ABLE 2 GET THIS EXPOSED, STOPPED, AND LEGALLY PROSECUTED, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next sentence, I know every bit as any of U do, “IN YOUR DREAMS, BUTT WIPE”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am taking the car 2 the dealer, and calling up a local new station that offers 2 check out consumer problems. Having phones and cars that canner B made 2 operate correctly without being MESSED WITH, while all the while being forced 2 pay good hard earned money 4 both them and the services provided 4 them, is against public interests, and hopefully I can interest one of these investigative teams 2 assist me in looking into the matter.

Last week was heavy MILITUFORCE-WOMO siege, and even when it is not bad and nasty up in the air, it simply is all down on the ground. When the air is quiet, then many annoying road drivers as well as a n absurd abundance, especially 4 this time of the year, of motorcycles, is making their presence known all around me, and when this lessens and lightens up, then the sky is right back again. I have noticed this now since practically the end of the eighties. It is not in any way my imagination, and others that I hav3 told and shown, notice the same weird stuff going on around me as well, and then choose either 2 try and talk me into either ignoring it, believing it is some weird chance random coincidence, or just deciding 2 remove themselves from me all together, with no reasonable or good explanation ever given. So since THEY want a full scale thermo-nuclear war with Mountainpen, fine. Let the Mountain strike back, and come 2 Mohammed Otammscum WOMOTAWF. I will begin by discussing a situation where I work, and U will either listen open mindedly 2 it or not, as that is your own choice; but when I tell this 2U, if U do run with it, U will also come 2C many things that most of U only wish U could B sure exist in your life, as it would help U all deal with your most frightening topic that U all go around suppressing and distracting from as much as UR able, DEATH. U all figure that if u could prove that a real supernatural is existing out and beyond the confines of this human world life and existence, then this indeed will most likely prove 2 your satisfactions that U will continue on after U die, and not just B worm food following a life that was short and in long run cosmic play, totally meaningless. This, and I know it, is Y all of UR really looking and hoping 2 find these truths and eventually B able 2 get comfortable in believing as near 2 a hundred percent on this, as U possibly R able 2 do so. It always is about the grim reaper, and I know this. I have existed forever, and know the human desires, and greatest fear.

Yesterday, serious monitor blinking attacks occurred while starting one of my blogs. Today, there is no “Anna Connie”, which is another way of knowing things R very bad, on the LW television show. This is a barometer that seems 2 work more than 95% of the time, if the PE with roulette came even close 2 this high parallel, my revealing the secret of applying PE 2 the game, would have got me drowned off of the continental shelf many years ago, and feeding lots of nice hungry Sharky types down there, BRR!!!!!! OK, down 2 some cases, but again and in quick reiteration, things R just gonna B quickly said, no descriptions, opinions, commentaries, U use your own mind, what’s the matter, all this electronic gizmo world of yours killed off your minds peeps?

It will B5 years come middle March, that I have worked where I work on my part time position, under the New Jersey Workability Laws that govern those of us who collect benefits from the Social Security Disability system. U have a maximum allowed by law monthly amount, and if U remain within that amount, UR allowed 2 earn some extra pin or as I call it, survival, money, over the pittance that your benefits would pay, that no one could live on unless, as the South American invaders like 2 do, they all crowd 4 and 5 families into a house, which is illegal, but they do not care, as they R illegal in the first place, just being here u 8hjdocumented and working while not even paying any taxes. This entire South American Invasion, will B what leads 2 the downfall and eventual total wipe out of the “?united States, as we all still know it. When it does reach 3rd world status, no nation yet ever returned from the pit and regained power again, it will B the end of all of us. Anyway, I started this job in middle March somewhere in 2005, close 2 five years back. Ever since I began my employ in this place, they had a small gravestone, and 4 absolutely no reason, sitting right outside the north side of the employee entrance 2 the main garage, just 10 feet or less away from the door, right there against the building wall. It reads on it, GOOD GIRL BUM, died July 27, and then a year out of the nineteen forties. When I first began at this work site, I was quite inquisitive, and asked several peeps that would have been in the know, seniors who had been there forever, many with company clout as well. I came 2 learn in short order, it was merely picked up by someone, put in a truck by 2 men, and taken here, and has nothing 2 do with any boss or worker or owner of the company. It just sits here, a grave stone no less, who puts a morbid gravestone in a workplace, they go in cemeteries, and when no one even knows this BUM girl, who died as a small child. It is not even an unusually impressive grave stone, average, and sort of ugly, and just in the way, still, there it sat B4I even started at this job, and there it sits 2 this day, just looking ugly, and STUPID. The Private-Cosmically-Coded-Number or the (PCN) of the word ‘BUM’, obviously some poor little dead girl’s nickname, born early in the nineteen-forties, is (396). Lots of interesting other PCN of 396 will now B discussed here 4 a second or so. One is the word ‘DIE’. That is PCN-396. So is the Egg Harbor Detention Center called HARBORFIELDS, as well as the name of Mariah Carey’s Long Island high School in Greenlawn, NYUSAESMWG, a (396). I never said there R 20 thousand different PCN. There R only 81 of them, but 81 is still a significant number, it isn’t like I said there ?R only 3 or 5 or 10 of these, there R 81 of them. Did U know that 3 PCN things that all have the number of (871) would B: TRINIDAD, as in the hotel mom and I stayed at in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, in late June and middle August over a 4 consecutive summer period, 1965, 1966, 1967, and 1968. Also, MARK MOFR, my given name that creates my personal PCN, first and last names given at birth always R a persons’ PCN throughout their entire life, no matter how names may change in marriage or legally or whatever. I refer 2 this as my JEnna Soggy Underwear Syndrome, or (JESUS), yo, heavy huh? If U get a GAWNUM match out with chemtrail-(981) and chocking-(743), it matches, proving that THEY tried 2 murder me in 1983, using chemtrail poisoning that night late on June the 4th, up in the skies over Atco, New Jersey. My 1986 song, entitled, “REAL GOOD GIRL”, and if I was not trying 2B2 fishy about things, maybe Ida named it Real-good-gill-, but moving on, RGG has a PCN-363.Sarah Krassle, All Mighty Jehovah Goddess also has a PCN-363. My life changed forever when I involved myself first with this song in 1986, and then again every bit as bad, when I began my great frantic search 2 locate my eternal teenager in the middle nineteen-nineties. It seems anything that I so much as get close 2, with a PCN-363, turns beyond disastrous 4 me. Not only is TRINIDAD a PCN-871, but so is JOHN KING, the father of PAULA KING, the mysterious man with the water hose, of foreign descent, back in the late summer of 1996, and finally, another holder of PCN-871, is Mountainpen, when U use my real given first and last names, MARK MOHR. The inscription on this strange mysterious bizarre gravestone sitting right outside this garage area where I am employed, reads, “GOOG GIRL BUM”. It may as well read, REAL GOOD GIRL, if she was so good, then Y not, real good?? Am I right? Well, read on Macbeth Shakespeare, read on, I am only warming up so far BRAH. The PCN for the words “GOOD GIRL BUM” is 264. I wonbder if having this thing there B4I even began there at this place, is a time travel trick, or a parlor trick? Well, PARLOR TRICK has a PCN of 264, so U tell me which it is. I am beginning 2 question, just because the mighty GAWNUM tells me 2 question this, whether PEE is really behind communicating with me transdimensionally through these electronic devices, or is it Paula King herself over there. The PCN of Paula King Junior is PEE. The PCN of PEE is 385. When U try and get a match out when using the words PAULA KING JUNIOR, IT DOES NOT WORK. But take out the JUNIOR, and just PAULA KING-PCN-927, and 385, does match out, giving a PCNT (TOTAL) of 1312, and there is at least one matching digit in the PCNT 1312, in both of the (385) and the (927), a 25% match out or, minimum compatibility. I am starting 2 wonder if Paula King herself is not the big master of the occult world over there in that other Harrah-Sarah transdimensional universe, where indeed a highway cuts through the town of Buena Vista, New Jersey, and it is a larger city, about twice the size of Camden, and is the state capitol over there and not Trenton, and this highway goes all the way over 2 Washington, DC. So ‘nickname of Paula King’ and ‘PEE’ R compatible without the additional (JUNIOR), and I’ve come 2 really trust the Gawnum, or Gawky Gaukauk’s numerology. The wild interaction with George Bush and Robert Levy, both containing PCN-176, that I had when I was at the Lakehouse and dreaming that I still was residing at the final days of Jenny Plageman’s trailer Park, had both these men wearing large signs on their persons reading these PCN. Huntington, has the PCN-176 as well. So again, BUM, the kid on the gravestone outside at my work place, and 4 no real reason at all 4 ever being there, is PCN-396, as R the PCN of both my daughter’s ‘school’ names. Then the word DIE, that Gawky Gaukauk was meowing at me over and over again in the 1980 ‘dream’ or exploratronic interaction, in the autumn, where he was giving me the lottery number of 4-9-5, either straight up or boxed, 4 that evening’s drawing in the state of Pennsylvania, which indeed CAME OUT, and this word DIE also has the PCN of 396. ‘Special gifted child’ has the PCN-981, and so does ‘3-2-1 Contact’, the television show. So also does Gawky in his real true name, and MYE knows this, or her mom does anyway. If MYE is anything at all over here, similar 2 the way she is over there, she has no interest in any of this, only in her music. It always has been the great exploratron Julia, going as many sleepwalker controller dominant identities, that indeed is into all of this. This is really the 2 exploratrons together , living or trying 2 live an Earthly existence, as a married couple back here in the days here that humankind next 2 them, R but mere insects, and I am speaking about Doctor Julia White and her ‘Registered Nurse husband’.

On top of these few GAWNUM facts, major new exploratronic interactions R ongoing, U do not need yet 2B told about any of it, it is beyond what U could handle hearing. I am getting hammered and pummeled with seeing scum bag ones on clocks and watches, no matter how flock ducking hard I attempt and avoid doing so. Terry Scarttteregg and her Headbrains from the Jersey Harbors can C it here way, I know the friggin’ truth. I have been told that Martino made a huge hit out of the song, over there, and that he has control over not only the mighty Pittsburgh wormhole closet control room, but can transdimensionalized 4 hours at a time, ‘live over there as one of them’ carrying only with him a small 2 pound thin brick looking device, that fits into the rear of his pants in a specially designed pocket. Over there, on the Studio Park Record Label, REAL GOOD GIRL the single has sold 24 million copies since 1986, under his own name. I never even knew he could sing. I do know his dad thinks he can play a mean harmonica, and it’s mean all right, and unpleasantly ear punishing times ten to the fortieth power. Hyperspace effects cause many things 2 happen. I would not begin 2 pretend that I have even uncovered the first onion skin wrappings 2 all of these unfathomable complexities, BRO.

I will have a Verizon telephone repairman in here next week, and get this problem stopped and exposed. I pay 4 good clear service, so if U jerk coughs wanna play cutie pie with me, UR in 4 one hell of a giant fight, as I know mye stinking rights, BRAH. MYE, if U have any humanity left inside of U in this after-Sarah episode here in this so-called present, please have your mom either get in touch with me, or bring her with U next month and let me talk 2 her. Tell her I said that she still reminds me of Melanie Safka from Queens, only just a lot more beautiful. In any event, and no matter what happens or how this plays out, U know I wish only the best 4 my endless teen queen brown eyed girl, SSJKK!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: