Saturday, July 3, 2010

SAFE JORNAL --- CHAPTER 0002

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
“SAFE JOURNAL” blog chapter 0002
World Labs SBT DATFILE: 070310.530
Beginning Transmission:


Ever since the Mayor of Atlantic City, New Jersey, Robert Levy Senior, was no longer the mayor of this wonderful and lovely world renown town, I believe that I have in some way or ways been blamed 4 a series of things that all led up 2 all of this, and the eventual collapse of the life of this fine gentleman, and mayor. This is total bull crap, and one huge and gargantuan fantasy. I did nothing 2 this person, and have no reason 2 have ever done anything, despite family connections with a nearly 600 year old family that is recognized by history, in numerous and varying ways, some as a result even of little old nobody me, imagine that, world. Not all ordinary researchers and even fantastic computer-Googlers, will B able 2 verify many things, as only one powerful organization, religious in nature and based in Utah, has the ultimate records, as I will take liberties now in labeling and terming these files. This includes even, and this is the truth, the great Federal Bureau of Investigation. If however the powers 2B in this great nation, the USA, believed as does this Utah based organization, that powerful needed and necessary truths relating 2 present times, as well as out further into mankind’s negatively polarized spaces in the expansion, or (THE FUTURE), believed, and ‘knew’ what they believe and know in Utah, they would have at least the same or even better files, as they indeed have far greater resources, manpower, and monetary backing, still the world’s greatest system, and none other than the government of the United States of America, here in the USAESMWG. As this is not the case however, let us move on and deal with what is reality and keep it real as well as right here and right now, 2 quote the mighty Lieutenant Van Buren on the greatest law show of all times, “Law & Order”. My point with all of this being only that should even some peeps worth 7-11 digits in net worth, attempt 2 learn as much about their peeps as I may know, they may indeed find it useful 2 contact my sources, and not give my name, but they know who I am referring 2 and 4 a specific last name, U might ask the greatest disco diva if a certain name has a meaning 2 her, and then apply that name, DUH!!!!!!!!

I have a few things 2 say B4 moving on with anything further that goes along with things being talked about recently, allow and permit me Unk-Neb 2 just mention this brief newsflash 2 those that it may concern, and that is that this now is a journal 2 myself, and if others R reading, that is there right and privilege 2 do, as well as make comments or anything else, but at this point forward, this really is not meant 4 anyone, hence I do not give a toilet tissue end result what U say or think, and wish 2 remind some out here, that this is no different than radio or television or anything, in that if U do not like something, no one is forcing U2 go one second past what U do not like, U can just switch right away from anything, no one has any freaking gun 2 your head, am I correct, blog site controller, whoever these may B????? This is YI am now on 3 blogger’s websites that have no censoring, just the way that any REAL Americans want things, and also, we R presumably all over 21 or at least 18 here, and if not, U have no bizz complaining in the smallest bit, as U should not even B here, DUH. Still and all the Mountainpen is aware of many things going on around him and some think I am mentally challenged and a moron, and that again is totally your right and privilege 2 believe whatever the hell U wish, BRO and I would not ever ‘dream’ of taking that away from anyone, in fact I would gladly fight and die a million times over on any battlefield, and B laser retraced each time just 2 do it all over again without waiting 60 trillion years Ernie Merker, 2 do it again, 2 let all of us have these wonderful freedoms, PRAISE THE SAR (LORD), 4 those not knowing anything about the ancient tongue of the Aramaic. I put words inside single quotations because many peeps need 2 know that I know what I know, despite the entire population trying 2 tell me 2 join the Butt-Wipers Club of the World Club, even my own Social-Worker, Miss April Lee, and that is fine, again, the dying on the battlefield thing, like DUH!!!!!!!! UC peeps, U all have your lives and R no more than a product of all the seconds and days and years of them, and I do not need hour glasses or McDonalds 2 inform me of this reality, or old rerunning soap operas as well. I know what I know, on cold cloudy snowy days or hot Florida ones, Copyright Office of 2007!!!!!!!!!! I have gone through things that none of U would have survived a week or a month, let alone years and decades of this torture and monstrous hellish crap. U have your lives and stories as well peeps and this makes all of U exactly who and what all of UR, and that I can perfectly understand and totally dig, it is just a shame that most peeps cannot meet me close 2 half way on this issue, but guess what, I am not losing one minute’s worth of sleep as a result of this.

I told Brad, YI was glad, but no one on this planet has been told YI wrote these words in 1983. I can look anyone right in the eye and say this even though in my own mind, I am merely telling a life journal these facts now and I almost hope that everyone else is the hell off of it. I have had a man’s descendants wipe out an entire life journal kept on cassette tapes 4 about 26 years, and no ordinary journal, one that I had fucking hoped that I would get around 2 examining parts of much more closely someday such as the summer time in 1986, and learn some power house answers 2YI am going through so much hell with these horrible monster-ass people. Even the days when it started in the winter time in 1983, and right B4 the lightning Goddess Diana first contacted me in human form, my human form, not hers, all though ‘she’ did as well, no how-no nothing, right Copyright Office? When this monster who destroyed this journal through his biological DNA, out into negative space, did what he did just by being fucking born, and being himself, I speak of none other than the great explorer, Vasco Da Gama, who needs 2B recognized on spellchecker systems as this entire world would still B in the dark ages with no real technology without him and 2 other persons, but when he did this just by being born, and what he biologically produced, U all know he had women all over the globe, literally had thousands of them, knew them all in the biblical sense and had them as in not being a mutual consenting deal every time, but all this being freaking said, I now need a journal that he and his family never again can injure and wipe out and destroy, this family DESTROYS, and then have the freaking audacity 2 call me the “family destroyer”, actually the fiancé’ of one Joe King, one of VDG’s distant descendants called me this just over 13 months ago 2 this very mother pucking day!!!!!!!!! It is all right up there on the world’s first and greatest website that is owned by the mighty Google Engines, so just type in www.blogger.com in the very last days of May in the doggie year, also sir Prince known as K9. If this was all genetically planned half a freaking millennium ago, think how important this journal REALLY was, huh MINI-GREAT JEWELLS???????????? Oh yeah, like U don’t know, maybe U even warned the truck dude how I was gonna kick him in his doo-doo-doo-doo-doo---doo-doo-doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me weird and sick and crazy and delusional and totally fucked up but it is not all that easy 4 me 2 buy into all of these continual coincidences. I always knew that garage was bugged. Da Gama is angry at me, influencing me 2 look at the bottom of the compuker screen at the wrong time this early afterfreakingnoon, so let me freaking compensate 4 this latest attack, without cannon shots and daggers and cutting and washcloth lungs and fascinating crew numbers and years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555555 times 555555555555555 is how many times U can go straight 2 the devil, U and your friend Jane, I will bet U and her had a fantastic time ashore a long time ago, in one of her freaking past lives!!!!!!!!! This attack is nothing, the one at 9:44 this morning beat the hell out of any old ones-clock-attack of Jane Fonda and Vasco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’ll get 2 this later on, so hold onto your loose teeth there Jimmy Rockford!!!!!!!!!! Right now, I need 2 start with shit that is really pissing me off, and if it does not stop, I am gonna B stopping into the fucking Fort Pierce Police Station 2 make a formal complaint. It may not do a lot of good, but I will feel avenged and a bit safer 4 a short time. In this war with Calliotamm and the gang, this is just how shit works, huh Dawn Goodfoodtotes King??????????? I will not stop my text talk, so green line my words all U want ass hole spellchecker. U tell it 2 ignore, and it goes right back on again. What a pile of pig shit BRAHHH!!!!!!!!! R my walls of text broken up enough 4U, BRO?????? The more U complain about the shit, the more the machine knows it and fucks with U, or at least me, better shut the shit up as mom’s old 1969 boyfriend would say 2 me on Haddon Avenue near Harner’s future barber shop, isn’t time powerful, it6 seems 2 level us all. Am I saying the truth Sally? Back now 2 1969 and maybe this is Y this all happened so I would not forget me ol’ point here lattés, whaaaaaa, so Y was I glad, and what really was I telling me ol’ pal Brad the Angel (messenger). I told him that Rodney warned me on the phone, about 2 weeks after he did and after I had written my song as a result, called, “That’s The Way It Goes”. I told him I am glad it is not the future yet, can U imagine a 14 freaking year old kid saying that shit 2 his pal? Far out BRRR!!!!!!!! I knew after this great comedian of the past now, told me that then, and all he said was “Stay away from the shore son”, but somehow his warning resounded inside the core of my being in a monstrous way, foreboding and frightening. I was never the same person after that quick few works of telephone exchange, YO!!!!!!! Yeah, so all of U had childhoods like mine huh, any of U, rock stars, fortune 500 execs, Washington Senators, anybody?????????????? This is YI suppose I identify with any child who I come 2 learn has indeed known what suffering is at a young age, I know what I am talking about, and so do many others. Yes I knew from that day forward, that my entire life was on some cosmic roadmap leading 2 only the powerful Astral Plane gods knew where. I was glad it was 1969, but I sure was not happy about the future and what a dude born exactly 500 years earlier 2 the very year, would do 2 me, just by being born, the great Vasco Da Gama. So now Copyright Examiners, U know just a little bit more about both me and the mysterious song lyrics that have been making their way down 2U over the past 23 years now, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let me tell what has really started getting on my nerves and it better stop or it is off 2 the freaking police 2 file freaking ass charges.

Every single time I leave this library, EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME NOW SINCE THE START OF JUNE MORE THAN A MOTHER FUCKING MONTH AGO NOW, something happens 2 me, and it BETTER FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!! I left after posting up the first chapter of this newest book, called “SAFE JOURNAL”, and here is what followed instantly upon my merely walking 2 me ol’ vehicle that I had just had repaired after someone wiped out and killed my battery, costing me just over 114 dollars after taxes, we all pay taxes, even President Obama. It is mind bending that our President is not spell checker recognized, what world am I ‘dreaming into’ hurt feels and all here?? In continuing on with me pernt Archibald Bunk, and anyone else reading this, and really 4 me as this is my journal that the mighty VDG cannot destroy, nor can age and time as the old 1980 song lyrics go, DUH, but aniwho, all though eventually the sun will blow up and long B4 that, humanity will B gone, or said better, will B where it truly belongs, as it never really was here and ‘here’ is nothing but illusion aniwho. First, remember 2008. Remember how only 2 months in full were there 4 me 2 blog on MY OWN COMPUTER and also B free and have the entire week 2 do ANYTHING I WANTED AND SAY WHAT I WANTED WITHOUT TIME LIMITATIONS other than 24 hours in the day never being really sufficient 2 ever record my entire power packed fantastic and monster-ass evil wicked and horrendous life. Now let us compare these 2 things, just as ol’ Henry Fonda said with those 2 pieces of testimony in that great movie called “12 Angry Men”, only without any angry man saying “FUCK THIS SHIT” in high-G, huh dad in ’75!!!!!! It is all on there, when I started blogging back in the oh-six year me friends and me foes, whaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Only the year oh-six was not when ‘FUCK THIS SHIT’ was placed onto the movie master. This was done when it was made, no parlor tricks, just an ex-sound engineer happened 2B on the ball, that is all that is going on with this, ‘mi friend’!!!!!!!!!! Now exploratronic realities may or may not have played varying parts in MI, and lyrics 2 quite a few of me ol’ 1983 songs, and by the away, I pucked up and said late 1983 and early into 1984, I meant 2 say on a recent blog, I think it was the final blog chapter in the prior book with bloody shoes and Estelle Bassler taxicabs, but the time frame involved in songs sent 2 the USLOC from my Cinnaminson, New Jersey address, was a year later, my error Bruce Pennock. It was late 1984 into early 1985, so sahwee there Mister Japanese Ambassador, and watch the volume on the playback, YO. I was using noise and not signal, there is no max out distortion factor, I could have busted your entire sound system if I had so desired!!!!!!! C, I’m not such a bad guy!!!!!!!! Poor me and poor David Roth, YO!!!!! Now back 2 comparing 2 parts of ‘blogger’ testimony, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT LIKE ME BLOGGING AND TELLING ALL OF THESE THINGS, and they have proven that THEY DO NOT LIKE ME DOING IT NOW FROM THIS FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA LIBRARY!!!!! Am I really so freaking pucking full of dog shit, BRO???????????? So do U really think I am a total dope there psychics and dream experts, like YO?????? Even DA GAMA blew the place away, and Y, because I am exposing and hollering out major hyper time ass monster truths and doing it publicly!!!!! What was struck first in the pucking interaction, but my home? Where was my home in this interaction? It was none other than, DUHH, this very place, the waking world Fort Pierce Library. How dumb do U think I am Astral Plane Game Players? Like I do not understand the lingo, DUHH, “PLAYERS” of DA GAMES, wow, does it really get a lot ‘pucking’ neck biting better than this, Barnabas Briggers Collins???????????????? Remember, it is YOUR sworn duty 2 protect me FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT from crime, UR paid 4 doing this by taxes, and should I in fact become a victim of crime when I have told the authorities my problems and been laughed at all over fucking America, then so B it, but should I turn up in an ER or a morgue, then the real dance begins and the fat lady is only starting her song, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I get 2 my vehicle and as I am walking over 2 it after leaving the library and posting up my last blog, when a van in blacked out windows is parked just a few feet away and blaring their offensive horrible music, right away I knew this spelled trouble with a capital freaking tee. A man was hovering around, tall and about my age, and did not look all that wonderful, in fact a savory character at best would describe him if I was forced 2 in a legal description. He also looked as though he did not want 2 do what he was about 2 do, the entire thing stunk 2 high hell and low heaven, YO. As I got closer 2 my car, he approached me and remember, I had just had the worst day of my life and just had my car hit big time. He said something and I replied that “I do not live in Florida”, I lied, so sue me. Her then persisted and got almost in my face, so I stared back at him, and up, he was no little dude. Then he said 2 me and I will quote, “I need some help” only it was the way he said this. A huge giant woman said this very same thing 2 me in late February in 1977 while I was near my apartment at Carriage Lamp in Clementon, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and my mom who was having that problem at the time, actually she had finished with it, the romance with that evil boss man of hers from the Chicago mob, actually the mob threatened him all the time, so he would not cooperate with some big mob boss, aniwho, this was shortly after all of this horse shit and she was staying with me and dad had just been sort of shoved out and we set him up with Frank Lombardo, a friend of the old music group friend of mine from northeast Philadelphia, Russ DeFlavia. He was borrowing money and stealing, and had made unwanted sexual advances 2 some of my friends who were married, and not contributing financially, and was just freeloading, and stealing objects and books, and on and on, and much more story exists here but time is not gonna permit it today. My mom saw this go down and I was busy trying 2 start up my moped, my license 2 drive was taken away from me at the time 4 a six month period, the judge had thrown the book at me recently 4 doing something wrong and I deserved it, no I was not using, I never in my life did these type of things, I am not one of ‘THEM’, U know, the DD’s. No not the birds that have flown the Millionth-Council coop, but the Da Gama Descendants. The entire story of how I lost my Jersey driver privileges at age 22 is all on earlier 2006 blogs on www.blogger.com so if interested, it is there dudes!!!!!!!!!!! In any event, my mom threw a coat on and approached this humongous giant woman, and she left and I rode off 2 work 2 my print shop, the Mars Graphic Services in West Deptford, New Jersey, owned by Stephen Marcus. Long story short, I was innocent, my mom later told me the girl who said in the same tone of voice that this man used on me Thursday afternoon or early evening right outside in this very parking lot, saying and I quote, “I need some help”, admitted she had a car parked in the large mini-mall lot just behind a clump of bushes, and that she was gonna ask me 2 come over and that was gonna force me 2 have sex with her in it and even take me home with her. This is YI hate giants so much, they R pure evil, all women R!!!!!!!!! All they ever want is 2 target me, they R vicious. I told U that there R2 sides even 2 the 1986 story of my conquest phase with teenaged girls. When my journal goes on my own website shortly, and peeps go up there, there will B a sign caption saying, “Gone fishing, have a nice life SARAH”. Next 2 the sign will B a lovely picture of a jetty somewhere with lots of persons on it with poles, fishing!!!!!!!!!!! Only I will B able 2 access the blogs on this SAFE & PRIVATE JOURNAL. Then, I will tell how Julia White and this monster gang of frightening peeps, have created along with SSJK more than 32 experiments right here on this ball of vomit called Earth, each one separated by more than 100,000 years, and spanning 50 million years. One of these experiments, she had a huge place right here and lived here as the giant fish she was then, and all of us were big fish as well. She always takes on the shape and form of her dreams, we all do, only she as some of U know, is quite special, she is the most powerful ASTRAL PLANE GOD in the system, many religious persons of the present time call this entity by the name of JEHOVAH, her full name is SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and this is all that is safely publicly bloggable. I am no match whatsoever 4 this powerful and totally awesome ASTRAL PLANE GOD/DESS and I admit that I will always fear HER and LOVE her forever and forever and for freaking ass ever peeps!!!!! That is simply put; Ziggy Pigpollutionads is just the way that it goes, BRO!!!!!! But my point is that every time that I leave here now, indeed, the cannon shots get fired, and I am getting very sick and tired of this lack of protection by the police and other authorities when I merely am totally and legally exercising my rights of free speech protected me under the United Stats Constitution. People that do not take their freaking ‘DREAMS’ seriously, NEED 2 BRO!!!!!

4 the past 2 days, my nose is running, or else I am stuffed up and cannot breathe out of it, cycling back and forth. Other flu-like symptoms also R accompanying all of this recent vicious chemtrailing attack that this area has experienced. Here R2 good websites, U can also Google up the subject, I am not making up squat, CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL/JET VAPOR TRAIL, www.chemtrail-central.com/ www.chembusters.com/ there R tons of these sites, they R worth looking at, YO!!!! This morning at 9:44 Ante’ Meridian, I was in my own legally paid 4 residence and space on north 26th Street here in Fort Pierce, Florida, and was talking on the tape recorder about Mister Donald Bigfakehair Trump. I was saying how a certain commercial on television no longer was shown, right after Dawn pulled off a monster power house trick that Einstein would never have thought of that got here released very early from the Secaucus, New Jersey Rehab Clinic. It all fits and ties together, it is not provable, and this is not yet a non-public site, and thus I know when 2 shut the puck up and what not 2 say and do. I was saying however, that if I could ever prove all of this was done just 2 interfere with my blogging, and those 2 compared pieces of Henry Fonda Blogger Testimony, how the Donald would not B in 10 digit net worth, I would never go after the other party no matter what she may or may not do 2 me, as I totally know that she is SSJK, and I fear HER with all my soul. As I mentioned on the recording device that the great man would need 2 take good care of the hair with his new reduced net worth upon a successful suit, a total impossibility but I can joke around on my own taped journal if I like 2 when Da Game is not there 2 cut me up and all apart, washcloths and bloody lungs and all, but here is what mother fucking happened all of a sudden. I put the recorder down 2 pick up a bowl of cereal I was eating, very tiny pieces of cereal like Rice Crispies and a tiny flying insect came out of nowhere and flew right into my face, causing me 2 drop the cereal all over myself and the floor, and totally mother fucking cunt lapping botbaring my day, as every fucking diseased day here in this diseased fucking state of Florida now appears 2B BOTBAR 4 me!!!!!!!!! This stands 4 ‘BOTTOM OF THE BARREL ALLREADY RATED’ 4 THOSE INTERESTED, YO!!!! This was a powerful MINI-DROID ATTACK from the MILITUFORCE, that R literally behind all things that fly and have the power 2 by overcoming gravity, this parlor trick is also called, and yet not recognized by many skeptics like Paul Evans Pedersen of Studio Park Records and his ripped off partner Mark Wayne Mohr, back in Clementon, New Jersey, near those lovely Carriage Lamp Apartments, in 1998, 21 years after a close call rape and kidnapping by one of Paula King’s many doppelgangers of the pucking world of somnambulism, aerodynamics. Interesting parallels, U cannot escape them no matter how U try, and yet April Lee just laughs, or does she, and is this all part of some absolute diabolical plan of Scylla’s, yet unrevealed 2 me, DUH???????????????? Oh well, anyone doubting who really invented SPR, can check the United States Copyright Office and my ol’ whittle book from 1994, 4 years earlier than good-ol’ 1998, called “THE PERMISSION BARRIER, in which my name of the soon 2 arrive on the soon record company, SPR, is right there, and the examiners all freaking ass know it, monster ass fires and all, Randle Candle MC-GUIRE!!!!!!!! All my life, one rip off after another, and when it is not a rip off or a fucking set up, it is some huge giant cunt trying 2 rape me, or in the case of (1998) I was raped, again, just as B4, by the mighty lovely giant 7 foot monster, PAULA!!!!!! B CAREFUL, like what, say what player? IT IS ME THAT NEEDS PROTECTION FROM U and your WAVES, not the other freaking way around, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go do it 2 yourself, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, ROTTEN LOUSY MISERABLE OLD GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!! And without INTEG, U will ALL B OLD GRANNIES, HA-HA-HA, and I will PEE on your graves, and LOVE IT MAXWELL MAXFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get’em stock-broker Jan.

No comments: