Thursday, July 8, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0004

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER BLOG NUMBER 0004
WORLD LABORATORIES, SBT DATFILE: C0004-070810.630
Chapter 7 now begins its transmission:


It did not wait long today, I get here 2 the library and both the word processors R down and not because of something done by them, but some butt wipe patron. It is all up and running now, some cunt eating enemy shut the entire system off and down and unplugged stuff. I have a very powerful deluded mind and fantastic imagination do I not, it is always something, am I correct peeps?

Giant powerful muscular pussy is everywhere, I have never seen anything like this, it is literally 1979 all over again, and then times about 5, and all over again, without the usual 60 terra year wait cycle, hyperspherically. We R not gonna go private, this blog stays in public domain, they would love me 2 go into a private website where I alone can access what is happening 2 me, away from the light and the witnesses, huh mailmen of Manhattan, and Mister Jack McCoy??????????

This was another bad day, no major crises, but still, quite bad. They attacked at work where they keep right on using butt wipe bosses 2 tell me 2 do certain jobs that my mind cannot perform them well, and they know and have been repeatedly told by the big boss of the entire place who I answer 2 and only 2, yet they still fuck with me, and today again was another one of those days. I knew when I did the shaving and teeth cleaning on the same day this morning, a no-no if indeed I do not want a fucking guaranteed BOTBAR DAY, and sure enough loads of trouble was ahead, as I am sure my readers R quite aware of, I am not allowed 2 fucking breathe my Morians, not without major hyper time ass hassles. An airplane persecuted me low and loud when I got home, as I did not drive straight home, but rather, went 2 the freaking Wal-Mart 2 pick up the remainder of my prescription medications. I and I alone straightened out the entire mess, April my SW was of no help 2 me on this whatsoever. This is their way of saying, U win 4 now, but we’ve got your fucking number U little fucking diseased piecea shit. I have been dealing with this mother fucking nightmare since the middle of fucking August in the year of 1986, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Since this endless game called “LET US ENDLESSLY MAKE MOUNTAINPEN’S LIFE A LIVING FUCKING HELL” is going straight off 2 the moon and then the stars, let me say a few things and basically keep my journal going, as well as do a definite counterstrike in the weaponry arsenals of the 2007 RATS-TATS-FOOTBALLS, without any help from recent peeps indigenous 2 the area of Fort Pierce and also connected 2 that lovely pastime of Americans, I speak of course of FOOTBALL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the scummertime of 1982, while employed at the INSTITUTE 4 MEDICAL RESEARCH, now called, the Coryell Institute, on Ferry Avenue, in Camden, New Jersey, USAESMWG, employed as a custodian, the very same bizz Donna Summer’s daddy was in, building maintenance; and run by a totally non-related dude by the name of Bernard Derakowski, sort of like Chester, ending in that famous KOWSKI, like John Savich Deer Hunting-ton, BOO-Kowski, wow do things get better with every passing day, YO!!!!!!!!! While at this institute, I collected the trash 4 this large medical establishment, and what I am about 2 say most likely was past blogged somewhere, but here it will B again told, I have nothing 2 hide, nor do I have any shame in being a human being with human needs. This is almost illegal now in the new PC world peeps, having human feelings or needs and daring 2 speak of them publicly, is what I mean, not smaller sizes Miss Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me press on with the point here. B4 buffing the floors or cleaning the shit houses or any other job that I shared with 2 coworkers, Jimmy and Anna, my job was 2 collect all trash and get it out of the building and into the huge out doors dumpsters. Down in the lower level of this large building, was a library, numerous rooms, and one fairly sizable laboratory, where after my shift began around 4 or so in the afternoon, there were always 2 incredibly lovely young dishes, (girls) 18-21 somewhere, in this lab and working as slide culture lab assistant techs. Now B4I press on even further, let me go 2 a topic that will fit perfectly into this as U all will C. There was a television show that most of U out here knows of, staring Toni Danza and Alicia Malano, by the name of “Who’s The Boss”? There was an episode where a 12 year old little beauty queen had moved next door 2 the family, and Toni Danza played the part of a father of 2 children, a boy and a girl, and this particular episode was about the boy and his romance with the girl next door. It seemed that these youngsters were doing some extremely passionate and somewhat inappropriate 4 their ages, kissing. The girl by the name of Judith Light, played Toni’s boss, and sort of lover as the show went on, and she used the term while speaking 2 these overly enlightened newcomer parents 2 their block and neighborhood, that while they were kissing, gum was exchanged. This is only being discussed, because, I have been taunted and messed with all my life 4 saying that sex 2 me without the exchange of plentiful supplies of saliva, is not enjoyable. Many peeps agree, but 4 reasons I will never B able 2 really fathom and understand fully, it seems 2 many peeps 2B so taboo and shameful a thing. So B4I tell what happened at this laboratory back in July give or take a month in the year of 1982, I felt the freaking need 2 bring this famous television show into the story, and it’s all verifiable, so check it the hell out anybody. These 2 girls were gum chewers, and would spit their gum out into the lab trash can right B4 it was time 4 them 2 quit their work 4 the day. I was the lucky janitor, who came prepared with a nice pill container, and was able 2 retrieve this yummy juice 4 later private jack offs 2 my TV or magazines. Again, these fucking girls were amazingly gorgeous, and young as hell. This is most likely Y the stock market had bottomed out in those days around this time, B4I even came 2B in any way aware of this parallel event between it and myself, this was just a tad over 4 years out into the freaking future. The part that is important in all of this wild tale is not the sex nor is it the parallel event, a totally unimportant thing that had not then caught up with my present-time-reality in the time world’s illusion. One day one of these girls came back just as I had retrieved the gum out of the can and was putting it into the pill container, and she saw that along with me licking my sopping wet fingers, loaded with these luscious girl’s fresh warm spit. She told me she had done prostitute work in the past B4 while in school 4 nurse training 2 help her pay the way, and had a client who paid her just 2 sit there an hour with her and spit into a small container. She told me if I promise not 2 take gum from the trash, she will along with her coworker, leave it 4 me in an ash tray on their desk, and they did. But here comes the real powerful part of the story. She said that hopefully, nothing will happen 2 me, but that that particular trash can was used 4 things that really should have been thrown into what now would B considered hazardous waste, I forget how she worded this exactly, this is my paraphrasing of what she said 2 me that early evening at the lab. I went on 2 ask her what things could B in there, and she said powerful and even secret experiments were being conducted, and that even if she knew more about it, she would not B of liberty 2 do so. I totally forgot about all of this, and a few months later quit because Bernie came in at the end of my shift, ran his hand across a silly place that I had forgot 2 dust that week in one of the bath rooms, and gave me attitude up the ass. Months and months of time passed, and I had left there, and left the Robin Hill Apartment #1802. But on the 4th night of June in 1983 at precisely 10:31 PM, I suddenly could not clear my throat. I became very ill 4 a very long time, and no doctor anywhere had a clue what was wrong with me. The medication I take as a result of this shit, 2 this very day, Ativan, or its generic, Lorazepam, neither med recognized by good old dummy spell checker, magically works 2 allow my life 2 continue, without it I cannot swallow or breathe hardly at all, I cannot eat, or drink, or sleep, my limbs go dead and icy cold if I do sleep 4 a few hours, my voice is hoarse and speaking is a problem, it is as if I am being attacked just like in that mother fucking television famous paranormal oriented soap show of the sixties, “Dark Shadows” with the witch Angelique, and the handkerchief, and the time she was angry at Barnabas Collins and chocked him with his own handkerchief and a sympathetic magic image object, a toy soldier that he had played with as a young boy. This brought all kinds of fucking monstrous memories back 2 me in the scummertime in 1983, of things in my childhood, and this plot on this show being one of them. It most likely was responsible 4 many of my then, copyrighted song lyrics. I was convinced that I was dying soon, and it was only a matter of a short time. But I learned with the passing months and years, that as long as I have 4 milligrams of Ativan or its generic drug daily, the symptoms of this powerful unknown medical condition of mine, is R all under control and I can live a relatively normal life. When I also tie in some powerful other things, U will CYI am scared 2 death of my new life, and what it may hold 4 me in the ‘future’.

Just yesterday at work, an entire gang of girls just out of their teens, were literally all over me and could not believe that I possibly could B more than half my age. Then I went into the lunch break room and took my 10 minute break, and all ready in this room were 2 other worker- volunteers. They were absolutely insisting that I could not really B coming up on age 56. They began saying that I should check into exactly when and where I was born, maybe somebody is playing a joke on me, and things along these lines. Finally, the dude, after the girl had said that, said 2 me that he is hoping 2 someday become a police officer, and is telling me right now that if he was stopping me 4 an ID check, he would not buy that I am really the age that I claim. Now things R really major-ass beginning 2 start becoming just a tad bit scary. Naturally, I know exactly who I am, and when and where my birth humanly all took place at the Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania Hospital, on the 4th Paul Stoddard Due-Date day of December, in the year of 1954. When I first met Ed, I was all crippling up with some type of condition, and thought that I was gonna need 2B using a walker soon. But after less than a year of nearly being incapacitated, I healed totally up. There R many wild things that indeed may B going on with me ever since that fateful time where I worked at the Now Coryell Institute. I know also that Bob Cheatley Patterson, who went onto take my job when I left this building maintenance job with Bernie D, became a part of my life, and also somehow led me in clever and cunning ways 2 my pal David Charles Roth from 5133 Oakland Street, in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG. Patterson had a lot of wild friends and relatives, and one of them was connected 2 the owner of my swim and health club, Haddonwood. I cannot prove it, but way 2 much bullshit all went down after meeting this dude that as Ed Himacane would put it so perfectly, simply cannot B rationally explained. This normally was the real king of skeptics, or the leader of the Missourian Club.

Now when we connect up Zvonko the inventor 2 Bob Patterson and his powerful friend friend, the KING, not one of the king family, I said, THEE KING, Elvis Presley. I think Hope Kernan was told 2 turn against me and was threatened. These diseased mother fucking monsters have no limits or depth max outs in shame and resources, they have the mother pucking power and ability 2 pull off anything that they so choose, and as the great movie, Conspiracy Theory puts it when Mel Gibson says 2 Julia Roberts, it makes my point 100 freaking ass percent, “It wouldn’t B a good conspiracy if there was a hole in it”. Everyone got the strange idea about Presley faking his death 4 a great reason, and peeps like Robert McGuire were key players in on this hellishness, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and his freaking threats and bullying and intimidations, U make me so sick 2 my guts I wanna hurl at light speed, YO!!!!!!

The Huntington Curse is a powerful truth, and is no Amityville fiction story, DreamWorks!!!!!! U only wish U3 dudes could come up with stuff like my REAL LIFE, YO!!!!!! Not in a mega years dudes, dream on. Anything that I ever do, always returns 2 me wickedly 20,000 or more fold. The 5 dollar find and throwing the drunkard bastards wallet down the sewer, and BOOM, the next day I lose a pair of 7 dollar shades, in those days in 1976, that would B 30 bucks or more, YO, and almost cut off my left mother fucking foot in a murky pond in my attempt 2 locate the mother puckers, 2 no avail. Brad Messenger and I made a few prank calls on the telephone from my house when we were 13 and 14 years old, and now, the telephone is used constantly as a harassment against me, ever since the fucking Cherry Hill High School teacher deal, the fucking Mertsock’s, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was in 19 fucking 82, YO. This led 2 my fascination with IMM’s famous PRIVECODE telephone screening machine. This went on 2 lead me into a million pathways way 2 fucking outlandish 2 even begin listing on today’s blog. U always wanted 2 know whether or not I placed a broken glass bottle under one of your tires that day in the park, John Henningsen, well I did, player. That was 4 that monstrous punch in my left arm when it was your fault, not mine in the car butt wipe. Y my arm did not break like it did when just-14 year old giant luscious Kiesha blasted my right arm, I will never know, as I was skinny as a rail with the arm muscle of a 2 year old, and U hit me with all your mother fucking might or damn close, dude!!!!!!! But how many flat tires have I been given since that time that I flattened just one of yours, BRO!!!!! Maybe 400 or so, mother pucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I do anything at all, I AM LAMBASTED AND PUMMELED 2 MY DEATH, SQUARED, CUBED, QUADED, AND QUINTED, YO!!!!!!! I am the one thrown down on the island in 1968 at my uncle’s house, and then Dawn says that “I am responsible 4 the C’s marital problem and eventual break up. OYR!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the last straw that sent me on this trip 2 Florida, but there was another trip 2 Florida, and if anyone thinks this information was ever told and completed and that I did not just piecemeal the story so far on all total combined blogging work, then think pucking again sweet folks!!!!!!!!! I have no memory of going 2 the Patent Office after watching the ENY--- license plate car run that wild light beam on MC, but I know I did now, as someone told me recently something huge monster time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the gods choke and die, my life was better back in the RV, and better still back at Ann and Dawn’s houses of fucking total bizarre horror and woe and torment!!!!!!! Bill Gates, U want 2 know your ultimate game that UR in and do not know it, YO? A situation is created where U then proceed 2 go and interact in it within a wide selection of various menu options, and then go onto along with other created things, crate other and newer additional things 2 all interact inside of and with. I said this once B4 and feel the need now 2 reiterate this. Imagine if I could go into a reality some place, where all is the exact same as it is right here, only there is no televisions show called “LAW AND ORDER”. The reason is that it is not a fiction show, but is part of this other reality’s reality. It really is going on in New York City, the exact shows and episodes, and all of it. Now imagine taking a videotape of say 6 of these taped shows from this reality, and walking into the Manhattan County or NY County or whatever, DA’s office, and handing this tape 2 someone there? Now this is a small inkling of what I am discussing with all of this. I am inside their show and they can do the normal and regular thing, or break the normal everyday pattern, and hand me or someone I know, a magic tape. Wow, RU feeling the goose bumps yet Donna Gaines?????????? When I discuss things such as the biggest secret being covered up, did U ever wonder just how long this human group that knows all of it, really has known and been in fact aware all along of this entire shit? The answer is not in the wind friends and foes, but is quite simple, as long as this particular present humankind experiment has been running, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how does Sarah Jacobson fit into so much, and also a dude named John Zane? Let me try and just squeak open this nasty little door enough 2 whet your appetites peeps. This goddess is no different than the old Star Trek Apollo episode where the god Apollo tried 2 trap the crew of the Starship Enterprise, and make them all worship HIM as their god on this distant planet. In the end, the trick that everything is indeed ENERGY helped them escape their fate and defeat this powerful entity. Things R obviously never as simple as the Hollywood scripts write them 2B, but this again presents an illustration. The powerful symbolism in the word ENErgy verses ENEmy, include words also connected with me such as this enemy’s desire 2 give me one long ENEma, and a close enough look says more. But without sounds on tapes and fucking all of this shit, let me just close in the loop and make a quick point here. There is a machine that is hardwired into vehicles, it was invented by Patterson, and the girl he was with and had a blond child by, is also connected with very dangerous relatives not that distant out from Robert McGuire, who totally broke the heart of a very good friend of Eddie Himacane’s, back in the nineteen-sixties. U can add this crime 2 so many other ones, Janice was no paranoid case, nor am I, when he wants nothing 2 do with U and U bother him, UR in big monster ass hyper time trouble, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U should B so fucking ashamed of your self there MICKEY SHOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The machine that allowed Sarah 2 come 2 me as a 22 year old knock out super girl at Haddonfield, New Jersey’s special education school, as a New Jersey Rehab Student, is the same one inside vehicles, and somehow runs on either one or 2 batteries, how 12-24 volts can do all this may boggle my mind in 2010, but then, a big screen TV, and the internet and jet air travel would just as much boggle the mind of Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, King George, and Patrick Henry. It really is all relative, just as Mister Einstein said it was. U think I have told it all about Sarah Jacobson, think again lads and lassies and Lab Dogs not living in the Camden Thrill-juice Institute. When she told Steve he was dead meat 4 asking HER if she kisses girls, after SHE had told him just B4 that, and I quote, “I don’t kiss boys”, and he got knocked totally unconscious and maybe permanently, as they both vanished that very day, so this is the final thing, but many things besides the Watergate and the reporter class project that I told about 3 years or more ago on past blogs, is part of the past, and the many mansions biblically or non-biblically, of the GUTHRIE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! About 4 weeks B4 the reporter deal, maybe a week after SHE had asked my pal Jerry Heitzmann 2 introduce his friend, me, 2 HER, a power ass thing happened, involving real bravery on my part, 4 a change. She told me that she had better than 20-10 vision, and that the eye doctor chart could not measure her true visual acuity, as that is 2 lines below the normal vision line of 20-20. I was telling her that I am blind without my eyeglasses, and have about 20-200, today it is probably 20-1000. I asked her if I could take a pen and sheet of paper that I had and print something neatly and small, about the size of these typed words on a blog website on an averaged sized computer monitor screen, and place it about 60 yards away on the other end of the school field, sand she agreed, and I totally believed she could never read what I wrote in a million years, and I wrote the words, “DON’T EVER LEAVE ME, SARAH”. I held it up and in 3 seconds, she walked rapidly across the field, and I instantly folded up the note and placed it into my pocket. She came right 2 me and took my hand in her large powerful hand, but very gently, and she spoke slowly and softly 2 me and said these words that I will not forget in a million years so help me the Astral Plane Gods, allofem. She smiled, made eye contact looking 20 inches down at me, SHE was so very tall, and then SHE said, “I won’t B here much longer, U need 2 know this”. Then she bent way down, and gave me my very first kiss. I was not sure I was gonna B able 2 keep standing upright under my own power. I almost could not, but somehow had managed 2 do so. 4 a 22 year old that did not kiss boys, I felt very incredibly special times a quadrillion, but was very saddened by her telling me that. She seemed 2 all ready know that things were all gonna go down a certain way, and that she would B leaving after that, and it was all written in stone somehow. I cannot hand U any tapes Jack McCoy, but I sure have had a powerful machine hand me quite a few. After the incredible kiss with kids all around jeering and making silly sounds just like they ‘came 2 do on TV in the future’ she went onto tell me a major thing that it is time now 2 tell the blogging world, after all, it almost never got told, but that was not written in stone 4 me 2 have a private and safe life journal, just one that Da Gama cannot get at!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said that our paths would cross not once, but twice, in the next decade, in the 80’s of the Orwell. I do not believe this great book had been put out at this time, I could B wrong, as this was happening in middle September in the year of 1972. She also went on in the very near future, 2 accurately tell me about Washington’s Watergate Building, in the following June on the 17th day. Indeed, this was the day that the Democratic Office Building, Watergate, under direct orders of 37th President, Richard Millhouse Nixon, was broken into and secretly bugged.

Alan Wolf, Mark Minor, Peter Hurley, and Wilson Jessup, were also key players in this powerful incredible game, with or without anyone as of yet in 1966, handing me the magical show-tape, Mister Gates-Games!!!!!!!!!!!! The name of BASSLER and KRASSLE if U place one beneath the other R also, very similar, and I came 2 know these names as follows: In early middle December of the year of 1969, I had fallen 2 sleep, and had a powerful dream interaction with a girl who identified herself as SARAH KRASSLE. It was in 2 parts. The first part was when we both were about age 10 and it took place on the beach where she grabbed a large and heavy motorcycle chain from me and told me that SHE needed this chain 4 her “great city”. The 2nd part of this bizarre and wild interaction was when suddenly, it was just 4 years later, and we were in HER shop on 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG; and she was showing me how she was placing this chain in the middle of a 3 dresser drawer system. This dresser matched the one and appeared exactly as did the one in my bedroom where my physical body lay asleep while this dreaming took place. The next morning, the chain was gone, and was no longer locked away in my closet strongbox, along with the “BOOK OF BEACH”, and only the BOB was left there, just as SHE said would B the case, as I remember HER telling me that when I come out of this experience, 2 check the place where I keep this chain, and I will not find it. All through scripture, SSJK has been playing these games with me, and others, they just do not have any waking world memory of any of it. There R times when parts of this as well as events. 2 of them, in the year of 1974, makes me believe that my dad was staying with the Guthrie family down in New Orleans, Louisiana, right B4 returning back on the scene after deserting his wife and son 4 a solid decade while on his treasure hunting quests with his pals Kip Wagner and Mel Fisher, and William Kirtland. The ocean is powerfully connected in all of this as well, but we would need a year of me here typing and blogging 2 start putting a chip or a dent into all of this.

I know that my guardhouse was erected and placed in position at my previous job back in New Jersey, just at the precise time needed, 4 me 2 use it 2 do my 2007 music project that was soon afterwards, sent down 2 the United States, not Stats, Copyright Office, sorry 4 the typo error there, Mister Bruce Pennock, I am only a mere mortal as U know sir!!!!!!!! Put the freaking Monopoly board away, I created Shorty MacInvondi Trump, remember???!!!!!!!!!! Letty lives in Egg Harbor, don’t die on me Donald, right there on the same street my hyperspace daughter is serving time in, YO!!!!!! Could U really do this well, Steve, Dave, and Steve, of Cali-Kali-CALLIO??????????????????????? This guardhouse was given, and this guard house was taken away. Nice move, LORDESS, (SARAH)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have watched the Bible come literally 2 life in just over 55.6 years as the me that I am right now, YO, TOTALLY 2 life, I have no faith, and I need no faith, I HAVE SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 Misses Ormond Beach Florida Bassler, the young girl staying with her is a fascinating case of its own, the one named Nurockey. Without the Star Trek Apollo machine, none of this could B done, and Roger told me this and admitted it 2 me. Now this wild dude is trying 2 do what has never been done, until my family came along with its great future thing called, the WORLD LABS of Westmont, New Jersey, yeah, that place called New Jersey, huh Mister Rotten Berry???? All things R leading up 2 powerful shit, I am no dummy. The things that R happening around me R totally beyond anything that is either rational or explainable with any kind of human reason and sense that I am aware of. My dad knew all about the Star Trek movies, yet thought of them as done in the 60’s as the opening 2 the show, instead of the pilot episode, ‘THE MENAGERIE’, later called, ‘THE CAGE’-part one and two. Florida played a much bigger part in all of this than I ever could have imagined. Get a book by a man named Roy Carl Weiler Senior, called, “The Secrets of the Museum”, and read in-between many line, and get the mind blow of your twisted sick existence, peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep breathing Donald, U old crooked thief U, the gods love U more than they do me or they never would have permitted the tricks done on the open reel, am I making sense, or do U want 2 do a “OYR” on me, BRO???????????????? I do not need B a rocket scientist 2 figure out that NUROCKEY, the name given my mom on the telephone by Estelle Andersen Bassler in 1997, when I was killing myself attempting 2 get 2 the bottom of finding this elusive GODDESS JEHOVAH here on this planet, and did, is no lack of symbolic truth. I know the machine took HER memories of the first trip, I knew that 2 and a half years later. It got me as well, but not as badly, I was at a greater distance. But then the VIQUEENS still R involved and can straighten out the entire thing right now tonight, but choose not 2. This proves 2 me, they all R just enjoying this huge game, and that Scylla knew she was gonna get zapped by this ENY--- car that day. So did I remember anything in 1986? NO. But I remember now, so it was just that I was so busy trying 2 beat the freaking Atlantic City Casino world back then, that I had things just 2 jumbled up 2 clearly remember squat. Now, if I am wrong and nobody is handing tapes 2 McCoy and the gang just 4 the sake of starting by their way of seeing shit maybe, the coolest game ever played Mister Gordon William Gates, then what? Gods love games, and they love 2 come here with bits and pieces of memories just 2C which ones can do the most with the jumble. I know this as sure as I know the back of my hand, BRO. I know that all these negative nasty Amityville toaster oven miracles could not just all B randomly occurring. I am also somehow in a universe today where spell checker has decided 2 respell the word occur and occurring, sorry, no I am not, it is normal, it is spelled with 2R’s when adding ING, and one R when not, my mistake Bruce Nobody’s freaking perfect Pennock!!!!!!!!! Watch those dice, how I hated the way U would always end up legitimately on the LUXURY TAX SQUARE, and place your play-man either on the square ahead or the square behind this, on Boardwalk or on Park Place. What does cheating prove, OYR, I forgot, that we R all only human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, I never felt any need 2 cheat, it is what it is, and Dawn King is totally right about that, this is her mighty quotation. I doubt either U or me Bruce will B doing a lot of worrying about paying any luxury taxes in any case, kind friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Howard, maybe the entire RIAA loved U, but I thought U were pretty fucking mean down here in Florida in late 1983, but I kept my word, and both my mom and I went forever with a secret kept, I am no punky child Mister Solomon, YO, my word is not the word of ol’ partner Pedersen of STUDIO PARK RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This greatest fish is signing off, and wow, am I psychic, as much as I hate that fucking term!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: