Saturday, July 10, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0005

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT DATFILE:
C0005-071010.460.5555555555555555555
SAFE JOURNAL-BLOG CHAPTER # 5 (FIVE)
SUBTITLED: REVERSE STRATEGY, HUH OFFICER GANNONDRAG:
Beginning Transmission:


Well, some strange force keeps wanting me 2 say that this chapter and also the past two chapters in this book called, “SAFE JOURNAL”, is chapter ‘SEVEN’, I typed it again now and fixed my stupid screw up.

As always on stinking Saturdays here in this town here in hot-ass Floridovens, I could not park right at the library, always some crowded festival going on, YO, at least it could B much worse, what if it really was the “RASPBERRY FESTIVAL”, and then Captain Da Gama started firing shots at me from a ship out in the Indian River, yes peeps, 4 me aniwho, things always can and most likely will always continue 2 progress, much worse and more negatively. I will tell a few things and not harp super hyper time on any one thing, if that is indeed ever really possible 4 the Mountainpen 2 really do, saying and doing is always 2 different things as all of us certainly come 2 realize by adolescence or early adulthood somewhere in that range.

Not all that much will B left out today, reach 4 the nitrogliss Don and others, U2 my new foe on the cast. U know peeps in general, this all proves one mighty thing 2 me, and if all of U let it totally go by U, then that further proves what I’m now about 2 tell y’all, BRO!! Instead of a more human and humane reaction 2 my words that tell of my horrific suffering and hardships and hell without let up nor ceasing, most if not all readers only have mean nasty feelings, attitudes, and retorts 2 come back at me with, but I hope the ‘STREET” survives this whittle tell-all thing today, it did not seem 2 appreciate my being all that exactly specific with the 2 letters from some of the mighty cousin-descendants of Captain Da Gama, the mighty women of New Jersey who basically planned 2 forever kidnap me and control my movements in an entirety, with a mother fucking agenda that if I can ever prove, lots of powerful peeps may have 2 go down, and if innocent, cool, but if not, well, Sigmund Malyska, and Brad Messenger, sirs, that is just the freaking way that it all goes and was meant 2 unfold, mommy’s cards and all, YO!!!!!!! U know Wall Street, it is REALLY FUNNY, is it not, always with the ‘2-letters’, like YO!!!!!!!! I do not want your stock prices down, nor do I give a rats Christless fucking dirty shit ass if they shoot up 2 the stinking rotting moon, I only care that something is persecuting me, and I know that a direct parallel event between your mighty financial system and all of this is real no matter what anyone ever says or does, huh Erica Kane on AMC, John and Photeus on 10-SC Avenue in 1997, like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so scarrrred Cal, so maybe U better watch out and B-Paula-Waves real ass Christ hole careful of those new girl friends and broken Kiesha arm thunder cracking punches, YO, Walter Cowards!!!!!!! Like I’m fucking imagining any of this shit, Jesus Christ All Plighty!!!!!!! Yes, when U want some privacy, U get just the opposite, when U want a little pussy action, it is always when none is anywhere. Maybe I should not say ‘U’, as I only know that this all happens 2 me, constantly and fucking continuously in the name of Mike Sottas Christ, and his arm crunchers from 1972, and followers in the next Piccard generation of hellishness, Dirty-Ugly-Hell!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Mike ol’ pal from the Jacobson days, RU following me around exploratronically BRAHHHHHH????????? Yeah, Cal, R we both supposed 2B all scarrrred??????????????????????? POW, Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m real impressed Aunt Geraldine Shaw Snow Mason, like freaking YO!!!!!!!!!! My ‘pernt’ Archie and all others interested here, is that I do not want 2B off 2 far on a freaking tangent, and is that instead of ‘awe, poor baby’ kind of responses 2 what I tell on me ol’ whittle bwogs, whaaa, I get anger and hatred responses, and then the real ‘miracle’ is that peeps wonder YI wanna fucking die and forever remain in fucking godless oblivion 4 the sake of all of the Jesus Waterwalkers. The Missourians R one thing, but the haters R on level 2. I only know that if my life was within more normal parameters, I would read blogs like mine with pity, being skeptical of the blogger’s sanity, yet I know that I’d remain open minded should said blogger speak rationally, and prove and offer enough fact-check verifications online, over and over with repeated claim and freaking authority. Anyone can fact check the United States Copyright Office, Studio Park Records, see how partners screw me over after telling me they would never act the way that former peeps did with me, and then go fucking cunt onto rip me off 50 fold worse than all the past ones all put the fuck together, YO. There R millions of things said on my blogs just in the past year, let alone 3 or 4 or more years, that can indeed all B checked out and verified, showing that all though the shit that is being claimed is far out and about as totally outlandish as it gets, it still cannot B proven out 2B a lie, and 4 a very good reason, it is NOT A FREAKING LIE, not any of it. I admit the one lie, and if U wanna hate me 4 it, tough shit. I admitted the July 12 night back in 1970 when I said how Sarah came 2 my aid. This was powerful shit, some force got me 2 do this 4 many reasons, and hindsight is every bit as great as the regular vision of the great goddess Sarah Jacobson via closet machines and AE’s, not U Bert, another freaking Al, dude!!!!!!!!!! Watch those powerful punches Mike Goddamn Sottas. Look, as Miss Press On said 2 me the other night about a week back or so, do U hear what UR saying? Yeah I do, but the problem is that I also heard a fantastic fucking statement made by a man accused of murdering another Julie, not White Viqueens, on the greatest law television show ever on the air, L & O, and that statement made by him on the witness stand while Jack DA McCoy was drilling him, was meant 4 me if anything in this Christ-ass world ever was, and it went, “It isn’t paranoia if somebody is really out 2 get U”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My point again and remaining right on it if possible, is that peeps will never cease 2 amaze me, and I really do hope that the STREET survives the Gloria Gainer must tell today, better than that other Saturday of 2 weeks ago, YO, with the magical always, “2 LETTERS”!!!!!!!!!!!! I will B telling how somebody bet me ten fucking thousand dollars that no such song was written or copyrighted by me in 1986, called, “REAL GOOD GIRL” If I am proven wrong, my blogs R2 terminate for the rest of my natural present me lifetime, and if right, I am supposed 2 open up a pay-pal account and will get this money from this nut case fucking Christ crucified whack job. WO is life getting wackier 4 me by the day, or am I the king of endless sike studies????

Here is the song, or the lyrics written in the early part of August somewhere in the year of 1986, hold onto your stocks, they will recover, but I expect that ten grand butt wipe!!!! Of course I know all ready that U will not pay up, dude or duddess, whatever the case is, but I do know that somebody wants me off of the fucking diseased internet, YO!!!!! B4I do this, let me quickly tell U all that I left the library, and some dirt bag bikers club was having a huge party right up the way, causing me 2 alter my usual route out of here, and making me change and go out of my way, as police cruisers were blocking the streets, and horrific loud ass shitty music was blaring all over their stinking area, does it get a lot worse 4 me old pal of the KALI Bureau of Investigation, ‘Mister’ Patrick Jane?????? Now as one persons wallet should legitimately B ready 2 lighted up 2 the ‘tune’ of ten grand, others may want 2B non Fort Pierce residents, and B ‘short’, my Christ in hot hell R giants living here in this miserable town. I am the tiniest jerk off in Saint Fucking Lucie County, Botbarida. Let me break up these walls of text, and stop wearing women’s Bra’s, oh well, Mizz Umwell, here R the lyrics, sorry if this hurt anyone, but I am only telling what was, and have no power 2 change things, that is up 2 forces far greater than me, huh Doctor Goldberg, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I doubting that some power and force can indeed remove me out of the records of even the mighty LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, OFFICE OF THE COPYRIGHTS, no I do not put any kind of transdimensional activities beyond the capabilities of these monster ass Randle Candle mall working firebug shit heads, at warp ten, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is what I wrote after mi encounter on that fateful night, it was all in fun and was never meant 2 hurt any feelings, I am very sorry, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If U say you’ll B a real good girl, and put up your hair in pretty curls, 4 me…I might even let U stay, 4 an hour, or a day with me. But if U say that U will not go, as the sun starts creeping up so slow…baby I’ve got news 4U, U can cry and scream as U feel my shoe. As U feel my shoe, tears colored in blue, I don’t care about U, I don’t care about U. ------------ Friends all say, I am mean, my heart is cold as an ice machine, they do---But I don’t care at all what they say, I wish 4 all of U2 go away. They tell U baby that I am cruel, and ask UYU continue being my fool…but all U do is smile and say, he is the greatest fish in the whole damn bay. Greatest fish in the bay, that’s what U say, then U beg me 2 stay, but I just throw U away. ---------- People tell me I am cold, they just don’t seem 2 know I’m simply 2 old. 2 me you’re just a pretty joy tool, my advice 2U is get back in school. I know I look 19, 2U, it’s in my genes but baby I’m far from new. I’ve been around such a long-long time; you’re like a flash of light that’s seen from behind. That’s seen from behind, I know I’m unkind, you’re sun never shined, cause we’re both lost in time.

The Copyright Office is right there in 600-ville, check it out, Y would I make up shit like this, uh-oh, that can have a powerful side connotation, did not mean the song, as all peeps with an IQ over their shoe size know the reason 4 that, DUH at all colors, and am I impressed yet Lenny Briscoe?????????????? I have reasons now 2B a little more impressed with many things. My disc ran out of space and I had 2 save things 2 another disc, at first things seemed hopeless, I now know these little square things R not forever, and only so many words can B saved on them, I mean naturally I knew this, it is just that I had always believed that they could contain more than this amount, not being video in nature, as Eddie told me that only video and music take up the great amount of memory spaces. Still, the jigsaw puzzle equation hits, where did the entire thing almost go swirling down the drain, right after I did, what, again, “REAL GOOD GIRL”, come on peeps, how am I not supposed 2 wonder about shit like this, BRO??????? There always was a powerful magic about this song, but U must remember, I did not really ever know MC, I knew a high school kid 4 about 55 minutes in the city. I am no traveler, I am not a dominant type three Exploratron nor am I on some mission. This is what makes me angry about those that love my ancestor so much. They will not believe that HE was on a mission. If someone is in a military service, they R under authority and carry out missions, they do what they R told 2 do; HE admitted 2 all of this, READ YOUR BIBLES B4U all get so angry at me, BRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling forbidden shit here, and I will pay 4 it, FOREVER AND FUCKING FOREVER. Also I suppose U have been all informed that it is far better 2B pissed off than pissed on, I know I agree with this seemingly simple philosophy, so chill out dude/ess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawky Gaukauk is a powerful and mind blowing Astral Plane entity that had many lives humanly right here in this ‘very localized area’ in the unfathomably gargantuan sized hyperspace. One of these dudes was a Roman named what else, “Pilot”, spelled perhaps differently, but it amazes me how powerful symbolic-ness really remains all throughout both time and hyperspace. Paul Pedersen never believed that defying gravitation forces was anything short of a magical parlor trick and always cited the bumblebee example. He also did not believe that time ran at the speed of light and that the universe is not moving, but instead produces illusions 2 this effect. Antimatter is nothing more than the reverse of polarity in the charges of the electron and the proton. In worlds made up of one direction in polarity, time runs at 186,282 statute miles per second in one direction, while in the reverse polarity it runs in reverse, this is mathematical and proven, so Paul needs 2 reexamine his compressed seawater brain. If U run at this velocity, U will orbit the hypersphere every 60 trillion years give or take, and things never moved at all, it appears frozen. Is the Planet Earth really out there in the distance at various points? Of course not, but the principal operates as though it really is, because should someone field travel 2 a fixed point asteroid 5 light years out and then round trip back 2 Earth, they would indeed B 10 years backward in time. Since atoms cannot alter, this is Y doing this would alter the frequency or atomic signature, and now being on another material vibration, or in another localized part of hyperspace, if U should alter something such as find yourself and cut off your leg, U would not suddenly have a missing leg in your new atomic reality. This is where the sci-fi has not caught up with the known reality of the 22 hundreds. Maybe these truths R forbidden, I do not have the facts 2 this, so I cannot make a legitimate comment here. When I do not know, I do not know, and I tell U that I don’t, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t die on me Mister Fox, but nice try BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My real point on this day’s entire blog is that MIND CONTROL, through and via the PAWM PIE tools of the ETTOS of the Astral Plane’s mighty MILLIONTH COUNCIL, is real, and the reactions from the world 2 the words on my blogs, if NOTHING ELSE, verifies its veracity and true authority of reality, YO!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, a powerful interaction struck me, the Millionth Council had taken me somewhere, and in this small room, was a wall made totally of some viewing screen, and extremely bright colored lights were shining and when my eyes finally were able 2 focus and C anything that made sense, I saw the Space Shuttlecraft Challenger lift off again, and blow up. Then a bunch of basketball players from those days all appeared in my room there. One of them gave me an incredible shove, and I was floating in the air, defying the gravity in the room, as peeps like 2 put it. No laws in physics R ever defied, technology merely acts in ways that permit a more efficient and better interaction with these existing physical laws. This is Y the bumblebee in fact flies. Just because the engineers of this time period do not have the bugs all worked out, does not mean that the insect falls suddenly 2 the ground, am I correct here peeps? What human arrogance, huh Captain spok????????????? Just as in all of this, there R other laws involving me and the powers/forces that R in charge and control of this entire 60 terra light year hypersphere, or the expansion, (SPACE). Just because I do not know Y they work as they do and insist on wiping my life out, does not remove this reality. Still, I must not only suffer through the bull fucking shit and hell of the problem, nut must also endure simultaneously, the crap from others, rebuking me 4 so much, disbelieving it all, and when I bring absolute proof of shit 2 peeps in charge, things only go from bad 2 worse, proving again, that THIS ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING CHRISTLESS SHIT ASS THING IS TOTALLY AND 100% FIXED AND UNDER ‘THEIR’ CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of Captain Da Gama a while back, his Private-Cosmicoded Number or (PCN) is (264). This number is not one of the more popular numbers out of the 81 PCN possibilities from 110-990, in the math base number nine. Out of the few, that I have written down, stuff that pertains 2 my life and my present and past experiences, that also is PCN-264, R the following items, oh the gods, where will it end, YO?????: FAMILY CURSE, GOOD GIRL BUM, PARLOR TRICK, PRETTY CURLS, NEW YORK CITY, LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS DREAM, and QUEEN OF BLUE. “Queen of Blue” was a song also written by me a number of months, perhaps a full year B4I had written the life altering song, “REAL GOOD GIRL”. I talked about the gravestone at my last job back in Jersey, Cifaloglio Trash Company in Folsom, Y would any company have a grave stone brought 2 a garage, right outside a door where the time clock in the garage was located, and had absolutely no reason 4 being there, the little girl that had died had no connections whatsoever with any of the bosses or workers or owners of this firm, YO??????? Get real, or in mi case, do not a get an open reel, not the RS1500US machine aniwho, YO back in 1980, just days B4 the powerful interaction in my life, where this awesome teenager sang LOVE is 4 CARPENTERS 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another powerful PCN is number 862, it includes things such as DOW JONES, SARAH KRASSLE’S GAME, AND if I may press on with one more, APRIL LEE, WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I do not travel, but this family indeed may B doing it, and playing the wildest and weirdest game imaginable, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lee Pharmaceutical Company of 1987m knows precisely what is going on, but maybe they will tell U about it over coffee some day, Donald Trump, on your PRINCESS YACHT, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Copyright Office, beware, YO, this internet version is kicking ass out of the pre-online EPITOME OF PERSECUTION AND HARASSMENT, YO, and Goosebumps Donna all notwithstanding, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave the mighty Lee a tremendous idea, her and her dad, and they shoved it right up my ass. It would have helped the entire poor peeps of the world that need 2 buy some temporary furniture while down on their luck. Quite naturally, I thought of it myself, when I first came here 2 Florida, and when I could not purchase the things in this idea, it hit me, and April’s dad is into shit like this, but they refuse 2 do a thing with it. I would have shared bigger shit with them, but screw me on small things, and Y the fuck would I want 2 trust U with bigger things, a major Biblical principle, am I correct, defenders of my ancestor? Can U do this good with your ‘made up shit, SKG? No not U Sarah Karge!! Yeah, OYR, dream the puck on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the things in these laws with me and these forces, is that whenever they get a heads up on anything that has 2 do with me being anyplace, such as listening in on private conversations, and violating peeps civil and constitutional rights, such as with me back on Friday afternoon. I got off work and right B4I had punched out at one PM, an announcement was made over the public address system 4 me 2 come up 2 the front, and I was coming up anyway 2 punch out, and April was on the phone and told me 2 stop over next door at Wendy’s place 2 pick up my paycheck, as she has it safely in her place and out of the mailbox. 26th Street is not the greatest place on Earth 2 let a paycheck just sit in a box outside, YO. LSS, as I stopped my car and got out, a scum bag MILITUFORCE aerial assault struck me fairly low and loud. Oh Christ, these fucking bumblebees, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better BBBBBBBB careful, huh giant PAULA???????????

It strikes me so incredibly and almost dumbfounded how Ed Himacane used 2 tell me that he would also enjoy being a blogger, but could not, as he did not want peeps 2 think he was a bragger, and he did have a story that was somewhat enviable, at least 2 star-struck type peeps, working once with the all mighty musical group GREATFUL DEAD, mentioned in ‘HAIR’, huh Sampson ‘DS’ Delilah, and was very close and tight with the recording artist Janice Joplin. He had a lot of his hearing blown out from being 2 close 2 loud stage monitors (powerful audio speakers). He had quite a past, I checked it out with my peeps, and it was not bullshit. Still, Y can’t peeps tell true tales without peeps thinking they R mirror kissing? He was there with me in the autumn of 2006 when the true beginning of my terra-hell all started, after Robert McGuire pulled off that ‘magical’ stunt while we were on “HIS STREET’, OYR, this fucking happened 4 crissake, YO!!!!!! The man was in our faces and we had not seen it, nothing, but the camera we were filming our website on, sure had managed 2 capture his evil energy. I often wonder what this big bully man would do if HIS partner in the Atlantic City Irish Pub, ever tried doing 2 him, what my faggot partner Paul Pedersen did 2 me. U know that dastardly diseased mother fucking shit head, incorporated HIS new thing, SPR, INC, as far as the web information is concerned. In the coming weeks, I will get 2 a local attorney and C if I have any rights under the law on any of this, and just what I should do.

Yeah, as shown on the television show called ‘Dragnet’ in the 1960’s, the police show with Joe Friday and Officer Gannon, Friday’s partner said it 2 Friday at the station house so well and correctly, “try falling asleep and U will remain awake, and try remaining awake and U will fall asleep”. Yes, 2 perfectly quote old Gannon, “It’s a paradox”. When I come 2 realize that Vasco Da Game Player destroyed my entire life journal, and wanted 2 protect it from this point forward starting on Google Engine’s www.blogger.com/ first and fantastic website, from about 4 or 5 years ago as Chapter number ONE in MORIANITY BIBLE, continuing with these very words that R now being typed, I suddenly pick up more and more readers that will not just fade away into the sunset. Oh well, that’s show-bizz, YO!!!!!!!! Yes sir, life indeed is a major paradox. The few times I really wanted sex in my life, girls acted as though I was carrying Bubonic Plague around with me in my freaking pocket. Most of the time when all I want is 4 them all 2 go away and leave me alone, they R all over me. IT’S A PARADOX GANNON, SHEEEEIIIIIT!!

The problem with Robert McGuire who is sometimes thought of by the few, who know this evil dude as Bobby McG, is that he believes this world of waves and particles is real and in some way meaningful. He has been fooled and bull crapped into believing that he is covering up huge family secrets and that there really is power ass monster shit 2B in fact covered up, when all the time and all along, it is a gama, also known as a game, SIR PRINCE, watch those bomb parties in ‘99 YO!!!!!!

I can honestly say that this hypersphere of about 400 septillion miles in circumference, and 5000 times that or about 2 nonillion feet is a lot of nothing, sort of like the void itself, but there is a big difference peeps. In the void, no one needs 2 ever B concerned with any new shoes, as no one is planning 2 walk around this thing. Still, a nonillion pair of NEW SHOES is what it would take, I guess, or a great space ship and lots of patience, or just the freezer in your kitchen, as what really would B the diff, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me so long 2 really get the message here, MC, and yes, it was 2 tell me that my swim club was indeed the gate and the connection 2 all of this, I was unaware in those days of your dad’s occupation so the initials meant nothing 2 me in oh-seven. In any event, congratulations 2U and Nicky boy, let me sign off and go home and relax, I need a nice shower and some food, Florida is baking, but I hear New York and Philly is on fire as well, oh well, say levee, and deja voo and Ernie Merker and Jamay-voo, huh Sherry “LEE” POTE, where is the shoe box now, and 4 that matter, who is driving my old Saturn, YO???????????? Wow, does it get better than this, girl?????????????

End Transmission, one great fish 2 another, don’t hurt me Paula K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: