Friday, July 23, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0008

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL) HERE IN FLORIDA)
WORLD-LABS SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATFILE: 051610.595—BSC002
Beginning Transmission:


This day fucking cunt lapping mother fucking dwarfs my 37th birthday back while renting the Meeker-Home owned by the mother of a New Jersey State Police Trooper in Southern-Central Jerseyhicks, and U may need ‘both whales’, but I need a new mother fucking planet 2 live the fuck on lady!!!!!!!!!! Motorcycles R here by literally, no exaggeration, the tens of fucking thousands today in some area convention obviously, and obviously this is a final must win FLYERS HICKEY GAME DAY, a child can mother fucking C this, I have suffered through this FLYERS FUCKING CUP SHIT, as David Roth used 2 put it so eloquently, since the scummerfuckingtime of 1986 and after the NEW SHOES DEAL that freaking night in Manhattan. ************* ATTENTION PLEASE ************* (THESE COCK SUCKERS JUST FUCKING HACKED OFF MY LAST PARAGRAPH. I WILL HAVE 2 SAVE EVERY MOTJHER FUCKING SENTENCE). This is the worst fucking day of my life, and someone will B murdered TODAY and shot 2 death personally, is this does not fucking stop, NOW!!!!!!!

Let me try and reconstruct this. If I, they did it again, this machine is done. I am now sitting at another word processor machine. I still will save every 3rd sentence give or take. MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, OPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER-7. Scan whoever is wiping me out right now, and place death force on all top peeps of this planet, if this blog is hacked again, if anyone persecutes me any further in any major way, these peeps will B totally wiped out and totally destroyed under all general and special orders. Well, they R not afraid of the WOLD, Dan Curtis, as I am wearing a large ANIMAL-PLANET CABLE-TV-CHANNEL WOLF JERSEY, and it is not reducing this at all. So much 4 believing in the paranormal 2 help me, as it only seems 2 help fucking THEM. Computer, I am maxing out your dials and controls, your GAIN LEVELS R at 11.8 and going into infinity, I am now setting your I&D CONTROLS AT 11.5, and I am also now setting your ANTIHACKING CONTROL 2 the maximum level of 11.5. This keyboard signal and the published post successful prompt later sent back 2 me by the web blogging site of blogger dot com, will equalize as the same exact cosmic numeration causing the precise effects as would the old-style A/B tones of the connected line from the land-line telephone system. Computer, I am resetting your DESIRE-KEY from the normal and neutral (J) position over now to the (I) position. Under a CRUSH DESTRUCT, SINGE DESTRUCT, TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT, UNDER A PUNISHMENT SEQUENCE COMMAND SYSTEM, ON AN (I) TO (D), A/B—TONE, Phasing-Punishment-Sequencing-System, empower a destroyed and crushed image-object on your TRANSPOWER-BLOCK, whatever happens 2 this empowered wiped out object, happens 2 these filthy scanned and crushed bastard scum bag toilet water lappers!!!! Hear the tones when www.blogger.com/ website produces my return successful prompt display. General orders as follows, 189, 1133, 917, 719, 901, Special orders as follows: 2, 18, 39, and 5555. Computer, GO-2-G-189—AND STOP!!!!!!!

Here is what I said earlier that all got fucking HACKED OFF, by the ILLEGAL tactics of the BLACK FILE AGENCIES, SOME KNOWN AS THE NSA/CIA. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While my mom and I lived and rented a home from spring time in 1991 through spring time in 1994, on Route 561 in Gibbsboro, New Jerseyhicks, grandpa-cop and clock stoppers of normal as well as hyper-time, and B4 moving on the 1st of April in 1994 or re-moving back I dare say, into the HIGHVIEW TOOTFAIRIE CHEERS APARTMENTS, of Williamstown, New Jersey, USAESMWG; where the son of Sam the Maintenance man was one of the Williamstown cops, along with his pal, the giant officer of Williamstown who loved 2 play the same head-games as did my mom when they did not like certain truths, and without any pet Labrador Retriever Dogs involved whatsoever, but the home owned by the New Jersey State Police Trooper where my mom and I rented 4 a full 3 years shy of the remove into HIGHVIEW, and all of the Kirshty Alley in the Sally cheers and bars and rip-off Jeremiah’s all notwithstanding here, my 37th birthday fell in-between the years that my mom and I resided in the Gibbsboro home on ROUTE 561, and the reason 4 the computer hack in my humble opinion (IMHO) was because ‘THEY’ did not want me spouting off about the road 561, the same road lads and lassies, where NI HYPERSPACE DAUGHTER IS SERVING 2 THIS VERY MOMENT EVEN AS I SPEAK-TYPE HERE AND NOW, A 3-9 SERVE AT THE EGG HARBOR, NEW JERSEY-HICKS HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER. Even here in this part of hyperspace where she is not real atomically, U may all very and quite simply Google up the (DC) or Detention Center in Egg Harbor, New Jersey on Route 561, www.harborfieldsdetentioncenter.com/ may B the web address, a much longer hyperlink was all ready previously provided 2 all of my Blogging-Audience quite a while back, somewhere between one and two years ago on several websites 4 bloggers, one of which being hypertext transfer protocol://www.blogger.com/ . What “THEY’ do not know is that I am now working privately and covertly myself, on a super plan 4 proving and verifying 2 an entire world just what this family has indeed done 2 me, it involves totally keeping my mother fucking mouth shut about things 4 now however, one slip up and I am, “like totally fucked”, as the kids may put it.

So far today, tens of thousands of dirt ball Motor-Cycle riders have taken over and more than inundated this area, they have INVADED IT, the sky is filled with vapor-jet contrails/chemtrails, choppers, and planes, some of these type of aerial persecutions R under the total control of the BLACK-FILE cove-agencies, 2 of which we all know and love so dearly, do we not fellow freedom fighters, the NSA and the CIA, and their Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. This permits them 2 enter the places of those on “domestic-Enemies of the USA” list, that “THEY can at any time and 4 any reasons whatsoever, PLACE anyone on these lists, and covertly and under top classified status, and contrary 2 what U may have been told and now believe the bull shit phony information, CLASSIFYING something above TOP SECRET ONE, means that the so-called information in the file is immune totally from anything U may falsely think that U can ever attain under the great freedom-lovers act known as the FOIA or the (FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT), translated more simply, they have us all by the fucking balls, and as Maxwell Smart puts it so damn well Admiral Whalehicks, “AND LOVING IT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the reason 4 the computer JACK-HACK-STACEY-LATTISAW-ATTACK, was most likely a combination of my speaking about Route #561 where the HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER OF EGG HARBOR, NEW JERSEY, is situated, just down the fucking road from the HERRS POTATO CHIPS, Tracy Richards and slogans and jingles and ad-campaigns, and George God Burns all notwithstanding here BRO, as well as the fact that I was going 2 really today as a result of all of this hellishness ands persecution around me, get into specifics on World Labs Datfiles, Time Travel and the real truths that may or may not B involved with all of that taboo subject, as well as summer time 1986 and the night club in Manhattan, New York, where the musical group NEW-SHOES was appearing, and David Charles Roth and I drove over there so he could go and C them perform. B4I get into this, this day began a certain way, and long B4 we talk about things regarding all of this, my neighbors from hell started this entire mess with me right around noon today. They first went out just around 8 this fucking diseased morning, revving and making inhuman amounts of noise with their totally illegal white truck vehicle, that if I was driving this total piece of ugly shit, I know 4 positive ass sure certainty, that I WOULD B FUCKING INSTANTLY PULLED OVER BY THE FREAKING POLICE, but the rules R so different 4 all of the poor raised-right-black-boys R they not, than 4 the Mercedes Thunderstorm Murders in Manhattan, speaking of this devilish city straight from fucking mucus eating hell, and Dick wolf’s great fantastic television show, “Law & Order”. Anyway, I knew I could not remain in my RV, as the nabes were gonna fucking do me in with horrific continual revving noise and loud barking dirt ball dogs and screaming and shouting, and all of this, and more, all day should I remain around the area, and in my paid 4 private space, so they forced me out, as I am sure was pre-planned!!! Now Saturday yesterday, they were much quieter, so obviously, using the old trust-worthy 25 year now PARALLEL EVENT and the HICKEY/HOCKEY FLYERS CHEATERS of PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, USAESMWG!!!!!!!! But I knew that there must in fact B a MUST WIN FLYERS CHEATERS CUP SHIT HICKEY GAME this afternoon, or perhaps this evening, I will predict that it is this afternoon, and in any event, this is Y this day is off every dial and every mother fucking scale, and that because of other reasons as well, also added herein 2 the complete fucking master-equation. I must shorten a blog today that otherwise would B pages and pages longer, there is a lot 2 tell, and it will mother fucking get told, all of it, BANK ON THIS, KING Nebuchadnezzar of BABYLON!!!!!!!

New Shoes is very symbolic in its name, being both the name that a group of peeps decided 2 choose somewhere in the time circa of 1986, as the name of their musical group, but while this was the ONLY thing that THEY thought THEY were in fact doing, THEY also were part of a huge counter-cosmic deal, called cosmic-numeration-equation, or CNE.I have no time because I need 2 post this as quickly as I can 2 attempt 2 offset the damage done 2 me and compensate in any possible small way open and available 2 me, after this ruthless shameless inhuman attack perpetrated on me by the (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL) today, operating with their most powerful awesome tool, the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, and when properly launched against me and peeps like me all ready targeted by their illegal and monstrous human rights abuses, or the (PAPE) 4 a short abbreviation in future blog use, they pummeled me and poured and rained down terra shit on me today that shows a total lack of soul, heart, humanity, dignity, and anything that would rate above the zero depth line of the Pacific Ocean’s infamous Mariana’s Trench. THE FLYERS WILL WIN THE 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP, IT IS A FUCKING DONE DEAL NO MATTER WHAT, I just hope 2 get this mother fucking hellish horse shit over with as soon as is possible, B4 my death and demise, and remember peeps in legal authority out there monitoring my blogs and responsible 4 prosecuting murderers, that this all is part of a totally legal DYING MAN’S UTTERANCE & DECLARATION, this I hereby now solemnly do swear by all legal and divine powers and regulatory forces out beyond my control. I swear this under citizenship and flag and nation, as well as by ALL MIGHTY GODDESS SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE of the human world, the god of their Bible and belief systems, who resides in the condition-interaction of the phase-2-reality that some of us peeps of the Planet Earth, refer 2 in mystic and divine circles as the “ASTRAL-PLANE”. NS as in the initials of the group from 1986, NEW SHOES, has many powerful things that these 2 letters indeed can potentially stand 4. The most powerful with me is the word and term, NS-NANO-SECOND. Magnesonic operates a great deal, even though it is by very definition a metaphysical computer, in and through this miniscule time period known as the one-billionth of or the NANO-SECOND (NS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me end this blog, since I really must, and damn soon Admiral, by telling U all that I can now prove that certain peeps entering into my life as both landlords as well as friends, was indeed, a careful and huge, diabolical scheme set up and constructed with unfathomably clever cunning and Einsteinian mind-sets, and have been in touch with several families of peeps such as the family of Arthur Bancroft from the AT&T 1987 deal, Scott Ransom and the 1988 deal, and 3 others that I dare not even hint at in and with the smallest of possible clues here today in this blog. My fucking law suit against REAL HUMAN PEEPS is all gonna happen, and lots of mega-huge families will end up totally shamed 4 what has been done 2 many innocent persons in all of this shit over the past 30-50 years. Not one thing or any 5 things ever told on any of my blogs is the one and only reason 4 any of this. It was and still is, a gigantic dominos effect, and inversely, can B totally imploded in on itself as the quintessential house of cards going wrong or being visited by the wind. No pun here intended MI, but U know some of this, and U know that I know it 2 brown-eyed-girl, but because of my love 4U brown eyes, I would never allow anything 2 come out publicly that would ever do any harm 2U, my great Goddess Scylla. Maybe it might not B the worst idea however, 2 have that real long talk with MINI-GREAT VQJN. Estelle Bassler who died in her sleep in Ormond Beach knew her U know, and very well, all 3 of us know, 4 if U count EAB down there feeding the worms, on the Physical Plane. In closing, I know quite a lot 4 an amateur in sleep-disorders, but when an expert I am going 2B contacting, through friends right here at this FPF Library, gets involved with this deal, things will come out, and I will do my best 2 keep it away from U. It will mostly remain in Jersey, with the Kings, Callio’s, McGuire’s, McGettigan’s, McGinty’s, and yes, BEG, the Perkowski’s, after-all, most of this all began right there with this wonderful bunch. They may not have WANTED 2 play such active roles, but they did, and we cannot turn the clock back, or maybe, the words more appropriate here might B, we SHOULD NOT. Bad things need 2B freaking punished sometimes, U know better than a lot of us MI, I saw U take a punishment that I cry over 2 this day whenever my mind thinks back in reflection 2 that dreadful day in the middle seventies. There was and never will B any excuse 4 what Tony did 2U, and yes, I know, and U do 2, there just can B no way that U don’t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is time 2 go, the nanoseconds R whizzing by, and so R the minutes, tick-tock. I have no access 2 any of the 3-NcGuire Ak-Points, so I cannot run anything backwards, not yet anyway. But if I ever can and do, then maybe that is how the sand got swepped, and the tapes all got sent. Personally, I believe that EXPLORATRONICS is behind all of it, even Zvonko and his powerful seventies inventions. But who knows, I may B right, or wrong, I am only human Bruce Pennock, and U told me over and over again in the nineteen-seventies that nobody is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, PEE, U should never have done that terrible thing just because they shot your dad. I will always B right here my PEE, and yes, I am getting your codes, and will B working out a system 4U2 use with this, I knew U would find me eventually here in FPF. I know I have 2 talented kids, it goes beyond human words 2 try and say anything further on the subject, so this is a good time 2 end this blog and keep my whittle mouth freaking shut!!!!!!

HELP ME JOHN DUDY, GET FBI MAN STEVE CARUSO 2 HELP ME, PLEASE. Governor, I am HERE, copyrighted in 1988 or not, this changes nothing, BRO!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: