Friday, July 23, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0008

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, BLOG CHAPTER 0007
WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: C0007-072310.600
SUBTITLED: WORKING IN DOGTOWN HUNTINGTON
Beginning Transmission:

This was the most mother fucking terrible and horrible fucking week at my work site, EVER, in the 7+ weeks that I now have been fucking employed there. It all began, WHENB ELSE, after Tuesday early evening’s blog posting here at this library. I went into work on the following day, Wednesday, and U would not believe in a million mother fucking years, all the horrendous bull shit, I have been forced 2 contend with ever since my arrival there at that time, and right up 2 the very present clock out time of tofreakingday, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way I’ll B able 2 take much more of this hell on top of hell, my life back in White City, and not with Jewelly, MINI or MAXI, praise the fucking LORD, was heaven on Earth next 2 this 7 weeks of intolerable bull fucking shit at C squared, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!! Finally, today, I had 2 report a sexual harassment situation 2 the top bosses, and only the fucking gods know where this is all gonna end up with me, as unlike others in the world, my HUNTINGTON CURSE, makes things totally different, I’m under absolutely different rules than all others. It began on Wednesday, and it ended with the same dude today, only much more is involved. I thought this man was on my side, but this other dude coworker also with the AARP job program, the very one I am on, is a major enemy playe3r, in all of this, and has made my life there totally miserable beginning this week, all though this is now his 2nd week. He was getting his feet wet the first week, U know, testing out the waters 2C just how he was gonna fuck with me and make me totally miserable.

It began on Wednesday when he came up 2 me and said that all the other workers
R complaining how my clothes R not laundered. I admit I hand wash them. April, my social worker keeps promising me 2 do the laundry with me, when she takes Wendy next door out 2 the mat just down the street, and never does. She totally ruined my entire weekend last weekend, and then the problem escalated this week. Even the lady boss at the front greeting area said I must get the clothes cleaner, this is April’s job, and she dies it 4 Wendy, and not 4 me. Now with complaints, it is all finally gonna fall back on her. At the place B4 this at the RV, I did my laundry with DEEDEE my maintenance dude, it is not that I cannot do it myself, but machines mess with me if I am by myself with no witnesses around, and nothing is dependable 2 work 4 me, I know this, I have gone through this fucking dog shit 4 about 4 decades now give or fucking take, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! This same dude from Trinidad Island, where else, has been trying 2 get me interested in many of the young filthy girls at work that R all looking 4 husbands, and all he does is gossip around with them while he works. I try and stay 2 myself, and mind my own mother fucking business. I do not bother a soul and try my best 2 do my fucking job. All he does is whisper around with them, he is a married man, and I doubt that his 2nd fucking wife would appreciate the way this filth bag operates. Then he comes over 2 me and asks me if I would B interested in them, and puts it quite crudely may I add. After he pulled the dirty clothes thing, I started thinking that perhaps he thinks that I need a woman because my appearance is shabby, and along these lines. But the peeps at this work place yesterday went 2 the trouble of giving me a nice outfit, after-all this is the business they R in as they R a charitable organization. Today, he was right back at it, when I came in wearing these new and given me terrific looking brand new clothes. I did everything I could 2 make myself ugly and plain in other ways, instead of wearing my hair long and wild which drives pussies totally like nuts, I had it tied up and a hat on pulled tightly so hardly any hair was even showing, and I wore my jersey outside completely, making me in my opinion look shorter and fatter than I am. Despite looking like hell, more sluts than ever were aggressive with me today. Giant filthy girls were everywhere, and it was total hell. The break room is not a place 4 me either no matter how much I may need the 10 minutes 2 sit down and relax. Sluts come in and act slutty either with me or other dudes working there, it is so revolting and filthy, it is a glorified fucking whorehouse, and that is all the place is. I told this 2 all of the big bosses TODAY. Florida is a filthy horrible place 2 live, and sex is the only thing on these sick evil peeps minds, I am not used 2 anywhere near this kind of shitty fucking behavior back from being in fucking New Jersey. As I said, I reported this, and if things continue, a law suit will B filed 4 sexual harassment on the job. As I told the bosses, it is OK 4 peeps 2 say that my not perfectly cleaned clothes is inappropriate 4 this workplace, well, how about being continuously sexually harassed with lewd vicious conversation by so many of these sick diseased filthy people, where is fairness in all of this????????????

There is much more 2 tell. It pours rain a lot lately, it is 100 degrees every day with high humidity, it felt 110 today. This goes on and on with no let up, pouring rain, 100 plus degrees, and absolutely no mother fucking lightning here in this so-called mother fucking LIGHTNING CAPITOL AREA OF THE UNITED MOTHERFUCKING STATES, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Scylla is behind all of my misery. I get checks back from my bank, actually Photostatted front sides, the new age crappy thing now, which show the checks R deposited 2 an account called MAR-JOE. My parafuckingnoia is through the roof and who the fuck can blame me. I also come 2 learn that April herself owns this company; she had given me the impression originally that she was one of the employees, not the hot shot owner of this thing all by herself, along with daddy.

Giant pussies R all over, there R no small girls anywhere around me, not at libraries, not on streets, not in fucking stores, not on beaches, and definitely not at the Orange Avenue Whorehouse Outreach Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The average girl around here is about 6 feet 3 inches high, and is muscular and heavy; and they think nothing of picking up 50 pound boxes in each arm and throwing them around like fucking paper. It is just like living with Paula King and Dawn King, and the monsters of Frankenstein after a group of sex change operations. They R frightening me 2 death, they R aggressive, some will not seem 2 take no 4 a fucking answer. This is 1967, 1968, 1969, and 1998, ALL FUCKING OVER AGAIN, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man who I told about in previous blogs who is my age and has Alzheimer’s disease and never remembers dreams had another doozie on Thursday night. I was with him, along with most of the volunteer coworkers doing community service, as well as some bosses and regular actual workers not volunteering or through any federally funded programs like the AARP, and so was a strange large house with a strange large stove. The devil was there and so was SSJK. I had been drinking water and after I grabbed a large goblet of water 4 another drink, it suddenly turned into bright cherry red wine. Then the devil tried wrestling this away from me, and SSJK grabbed me and told me I can win, I can hold on and drink it B4 he can pull it out of my hands. Then SSJK handed me a heavy hammer or some similar such device, and I began striking the devil hard on his head over and over again, and he eventually fell onto the floor and lost his grip of me. The biggest part that this dude told me was that when he did hit the floor, it sounded like thunder, or like a shot of a cannon. The stove began spinning around faster and faster and got hotter and hotter, and SSJK told me 2 hurry up and drink down the rest of the water-wine, and I did so. When I did, the room stropped shaking and the oven cooled down and also no longer was spinning around. Suddenly at this point, this wild dream ended, and this man awakened. Is this fucking totally fucking whack peeps or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will predict that the fucking DOW JONES STOCK MARKET T-O-T-A-L-L-Y----------F-L-E-W this week, and was up 500-1500 points, probably closing somewhere between 15 and 25 fucking thousand points, as things just don’t get this fucked up, NOT EVEN 4 FUCKING ME, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite all of this, even today, instead of coming straight over 2 this library 2 write and post a blog, I went first 2 my house and played the ULTIMATE ROULETTE, and made another 22 units. Since this hell broke loose on Wednesday morning, all total, the units I’ve won included with today’s 22 units, is 58 and a half units, HA-HA-HA-HA-FREAKING----HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GO SKY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am tired and exhausted and beside myself. I told 3 people about this ‘giants thing’, and all 3 of them told me just today, that I am not a nut, they now notice it as well, and 2 basically quote all of them, “Its fucking nuts”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll get this shit noticed, and EXPOSED, CALLIOTAMM WOMOTAWF SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most likely tomorrow, Saturday, I will B blogging and telling huge ass secrets that’ll really piss off my enemies, so back it off or else, bitches, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, YE OL’ SICK DISEASED SHITTY FREAKING GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: