Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0007

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
BLOG CHAPTER #7, SAFE JOURNAL
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE:
C0007-072010.574-FIRST MANNED MOON LANDING DAY, YO
WHERE HAS FORTY-ONE FREAKING YEARS GONE PEEPS?
SUBTITLED, ‘UNDER SKY SIEGE AND OFF SCALE PUSSY COMMAND’:
BEGINNING OF THIS FREAKING ASS TRANSMISSION:


This blog will tell a lot of heavy shit, get off of it right now if U don’t wanna get a belly full of both Eddie Farrel’s RPL, and this following stuff that much of it all resulted from indeed mi time at this freaking studio, YO!!!!!!!

So far today, I have had small air incidents, as well as 2 major ones, real super freaking ‘CRASH-LEVEL’ low aerial assaults, first one by helicopter, and then one just now as I parked here at this freaking library 2 do chapter seven on this freaking blog, a small private piece of junk airplane. The chopper got me loud and zenith and low at work, and shook the entire building around shortly past this noon, and then at 3:37 PM, here with the plane. This is only serving 2 cause me something that this fucking disease hates and detests me having, and that is an absurd and unexplainable abundance of all the scale ridiculous pussy command. I mean young children girls from 10 through 20 even R just approaching me all over the place, smiling, saying hi, and just beginning conversations, and I am old enough 2 recognize females, at any age, in heat and hot 2 trot. It is so far beyond the wall it just cannot B intelligently discussed. Nor can the rash of giant and tall and powerful and muscular girls and women of all ages, literally swarming around me at every turn no matter where I must go, or no matter where I am and happen 2B, minute 2 minute, day after day after freaking day, this is no joke, or as Captain Kirkwhales may recognize the, following quotation a bit better, believe me peeps, “this is no drill”. But if U think peeps, that U have even heard 1 fucking diseased percent of today’s blog, U really had better reexamine your belief system, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 girls madly in love with me, one is age 16, one is about 22, and another one is somewhere in the middle. Also, I have a worker who was SENT 2 me, resulting from a person that I paid 20 dollars to, 2 come and observe the run of continuous giants at my job site, and this man is from the island of TRINIDAD, not the old HOTEL near Misses Bassler’s shop on 10-SC Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG, YO!!!!!! They R all giant beauty queens, powerful as hell, able 2 press 4 boxes of bottled waters over their head in one single shot 2 a top shelf where they R stored, and I can go on and on and on and on and on. The giant African-American one told me she is never gonna let me go, and has given me something very special. Yes dude, I did not catch what U meant today right B4I left the job 2 come in here and freaking blog, but now I do, guess U will C my ugly old puss on the net, B4ICU in Donna Summer’s next presentation of her great and mighty (MORNING {‘DAWNIE’ TERRA} LIGHT), BRO!!!!!!!!! I know U indeed R on my side in all of this, and know in a way, UR looking after me, almost in a protective way, and I thank U4 this, but as we both know, Scylla forces things 2B subtle here in her lovely dream-creation of W/P on this material realm, huh, Harold Klemp.

LSS, this will not B my longest blog text in history, but it will make Mister Tolstoy belch perhaps just a little bit, and lots of shit is gonna fucking get covered in the following words and stories, if U like it, super, Jenny Johnson and Clark, and if U do not like it, then just simply change the ‘BLANNEL’ (blogging-channel), thank-U, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beginning with it all today, will B a little story of the mind, and also, MY MIND. B4I do get into things, it has been about 100 degrees every day in Fort Pierce between the heat and the humidity 4 somewhere now between 50 and 70 days, and the worst is coming over the next 60 days says the know-all old timers and Floridians, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then after around September 15-25, the nights cool down a little, back 2 maybe where they R now, an all ready miserable hot oven, and maybe a month later around October 20th range in time, the days will stop being in the damn fucking nineties every single damn ass day Miss Whale Hicks Humpback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am used 2 it, all Floridians get used 2 it, or they move away or die off. Dave Roth was not meant 2 live in this 21st century, I always made that claim, it is simply the honest 2 the fucking gods truth, and so, he did not remain in it 4 very long, and gave up the ol’ ghost me friends on the 5th of March in oh-Marola-2, if my memory is anywhere near accurately serving me here today, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now back 2 my opening topic, from which the entire rest of the majority of these blogged words will indeed B springing forth from. This topic is major, it is mind in general, and also, MY MIND, and then it is the further exploration of a power or force or any words or way that any reader may wish 2 translate these terms into in order 2 more fit into their own personal cozy and comfort zones, and it will make any non totally stupid or simply not caring and very surface minded individuals, really look at this and take stock and notice of the entire thing in various ways and degrees, and really wonder huge hyper time about lots of things, not only discussed in my own story and blogs over nearly 5 years now, but in your own damn ass lives every bit as much, and THAT, sir ROCK, is indeed the Kirk-Crushing-Equation, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, U look utterly fantastic in that episode, Misses Roddenberry, YO. Try not 2 merge yourself with computers 2 much, you’re just way 2 pretty, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me begin with a subject that I know many may indeed, and rightfully so, B plain good and sick and tired of hearing about, but the problem is that none of U have heard it all, and the best is yet 2 come, just as the famous literary saying goes mi friends and me fiends out there in the land of cyberspace!!!!!!!!

Let me remind my readers of the more recent event of me suddenly come 2 a realization, that the reason 4 the enemy interfering in my life in the tail end of the spring of the year of Oh-Marola-8, was because I was coming 2 dangerously near 2 breaking out of the HUNTINGTON CURSE that totally forbids me any pleasure in this wordly life, WHATSOEVER, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Being a normal healthy red blooded male, this translates into only 2 real things, from which, another hundred give or take can then all subdivide further down into and all throughout. I speak of the equation 4 the normal and heterosexual male as follows, P=M+W. This will now B spelled out, and it is not funny, and Albert Einstein and his equations have absolutely nothing 2 do with this. P=M+W, means PLEASURE equals MONEY plus WOMEN. As I said in another previous blog very recently, it is damn hard 2 have women in your life or meaningful relationships of any kind, if someone is being intentionally blocked and prevented from ever having ANY MONEY AT ALL, and thus being extremely ‘lucky’ if they R even able 2 scratch and claw their way into a meager and bare continual survival, in other freaking words, YO!!!! Now, a child with a runny nose if they R not trying 2 tune out powerful realities, is perfectly able and totally capable of seeing all of the things that the Mountainpen is saying here, and has been making these claims of injustices about now 4 nearly 5 full years during his nightmare blogging-career, a subpart and section of his more than 556 deci-annums of life on this diseased and sickening horrendous planet!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was mentioning how I was JUST NOW, and THAT WEEK, being a week back now in time, becoming totally lucid and aware that the reason and diabolical plan of having this rotten family ruin my entire life at just this perfectly ‘William Harner’ timing time, is not only NO COINCIDENCE, but is as blatantly obvious as an entire row of sore and infected teeth that R being magnified through an extra powerful electron microscope, YO!!!!!!!! Just like the ones I saw U use at the Cancer Institute, huh, Doctor Margaret, in 19-Diva-82, open reels and RS-1500-US Panasonic Technique models and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back on point now with my recent realization and discovery in MY OWN MIND AND AWARENESS, that my life was interfered with and totally maliciously wrecked and annihilated by Dawn-Marie and Ann King, the New Jersey Branch of the incredible and unfathomable monstrous Vasco Da Gama family, I was about 2 soon embark on a fantastic money-making business plan 2B used on the internet, a totally legitimate and legal way of securing a small fortune by employing 100 and even 1000 people eventually, and having them all do certain things and half the money is theirs and half is yours, the only growth potential and limit 2 this is the desire 2 stop being like the Donald and live 4 the powerful unknown money-goddess by the name of Greedala, who totally has most peeps, once they get their first taste of some real power and or money, here in this material realm, in their mortal human waking world life and bodies, or what U may refer 2 simply as, the “here and the now”. On top of that, I had joined a dating club where I could meet many of the kind of women I would B looking 4 in a lasting relationship. Let us all B honest, we all R products of our past. That sleep walking entity Nurockey Bassler Krassle, forced me against my will, on 4 separate occasions 2 have sex with her, first in the summer time of 1967 at the ‘TRINIDAD’ MOTEL, in ACNJUSAESMWG, on 10-SC Avenue, directly across the street from the 100 year old building, the Pittsburg Hotel, owned by the MCGUIRE FAMILY, and back then, by Bobby Magee’s daddy, YO peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 year later on the great Long Island, in the town of Babylon at my uncle Nebuchadnezzar’s mansion at 175 Peninsula Drive, then 1 year after this, on the night of the July 4th fireworks in Atlantic City, when she threw me under the boardwalk, it was dark, I was sitting on the beach not 2 close 2 anyone else, and near the area where she had it all planned, where she had made a small opening there, as though she all ready had knew and planned all of this B4 hand, as no other possible explanation exists 4 all of this. The final rape of me by her, caused her 2 almost give birth, and she miscarried instead. In a parallel universe, in fact in many of them, in the huge hyperspace, she did not miscarry, and delivered a large and healthy beautiful baby girl, and named her Paula, after her human somnambulism identity of Paula King as one of the many doppelgangers in all transdimensional hyperspace, of the mighty greatest VIQUEEM, MINI-GREAT JEWELLY WHITE NUROCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was born on the 29th day of September in the year of 1998, resulting from her raping me in the John Fitzgerald Kennedy Hospital elevator the day I was there visiting my poor mother, after SHE PUT HER there in that hospital 2 begin with as a result of some major supernatural and ultra-powerful sleep-attack, and when my mother awoke from this diabolical hellishness, she never was ever the same again, and went onto live in misery along with mother fucking me, for another 26 month, dying from this horrific murder finally, on March the fucking 4th in the year of Misses Marola, Roman Numeral MM, or 2000, have it any freaking way U want it peeps, as when U sort it all out, it all comes up the very same way, and that is that I am telling powerful and vicious truths, U can all believe some or parts or all of it, or none of it, that is entirely YOUR DAMN FUCKING BUSINESS, BRAHHHHHH!!!!! Donald Trump married a woman by the name of Marla Maples some time back in the nineteen-0nineties. Add the letter (O) in-between the letters of (R) and (L) almost signifying the symbolism of magnetic lock, as the force of left and right spin in velocitronics, a future and yet unknown technology and science, indeed acts 2 neutralize atomic force pulls and pushes. Misses Marola, as I never knew her first Christian name, was one of my special-education teachers in Haddonfield New Jersey’s special education school, known as Bancroft School, on Hopkins Lane. It stands there still today as the Bancroft Pnuro-Health System. She was the only person that knew how the years past 2000, or MM, would B pronounced, as when she discussed things, she would say 4 an example, people in the year ‘two thousand seven’ would most likely not agree with us today or do things as we do them, and so on and so forth. All the greatest sci-fi minds and story writers except 4 one, all pronounced these years as twenty-oh-seven, not the way we in fact came 2 do so up here in this now FUTURE, and this one writer-exception in fact being, the movie called, ‘2001, A Space Odyssey’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back now on point, between Larry, the owner of the tall and large women dating club, and me making friends and even going out 2 dinner on one particular social occasion right there in downtown HAMMONTON, NJUSAESMWG, B4I came 2B kidnapped,. And live with Dawn-0Marie and Ann King, (New Jersey, United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy), and also my networking on the internet business plan, despite being screwed by that filthy dude who learned of my blogs and turned on me, I would have eventually either interested others or just as I plan now on fucking doing this, ALL BY ME WHITTLE ASS HOLE SELF, as I do not need a single soul, then later, I will hire other ‘clickers’ and we can split the money, I will have a software system that lets me know just how much work they do, and I will pay them 50% of their actual revenues that they generate me by clicking on many created websites and blogs, all ordinary in nature and not far out such out Mountainpen Blogs, with plenty of advertisers on board. Once I get 50 peeps working 4 me, and have 100 sites with 10 ads or 1000 ads being clicked on by 50 peeps, 300 times or so daily, 7 days a week, at anywhere from 5 cents to 80 cents per click, money will not B an issue any longer in my life, and neither will giant beauty queens, as I’ll have every fucking one of them I want, and when I don’t need them any longer in a day or an hour, they can all fucking feel my shoe, hay, JAYJAY, its 1986 all over again, Lenny Briscoe said it all on the LAW and ORDER television show, “What’s old is new again”, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t fucking need anybody, this world has totally fucking screwed me, fuck all of U’s, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But back now onto the point again, of the mind, and of MY MIND, and how I simply JUST came 2 recently remember and realize all of this can all B in fact refucking done, YO, just as soon as I save some money up in a few months give or freaking take. On top of that, 4 whatever strange reason, Pee’s hyperspace sister sure showed me a dynamite roulette system back late last Saturday night. It has earned me 82 units in 3 games since then, new games played on worst possible times of freaking disaster, and also when matched against numerous super off the scale poor ‘BOTBAR’ top 50 bad days of the past year or so, won a total of 1,410 units, after losing 503, and another 227 and a half on green house edge losses. ULTIMATE ROULETTE will not do me a whole lot of good here however in Fort Pierce, Florida. The networking shit however is an entire different freaking ass ballgame at the speed of light squared, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me move this topic still a lot farther along, with my remembering this suddenly, only I never really had forgotten anything. Try and grasp that little idea and concept, take a break B4u read on, think about it in your own mind, digest it in your own thoughts and within your own constitution that makes each and every one of U out here so totally unique and individual, whether U wanna believe this fact and truth, or not, then go on reading, but please, just think about this thing first, cogitate and meditate on it 4 maybe 3-6 lousy little minutes, PLEASE, then when U move on, it will really start getting quite powerful monster ass. So breathe and think, then start reading the next paragraph.

So, just as with ‘remembering’ Sarah Krassle in my middle life out of the blue, or any other thing along these lines, it is not that anything was really forgotten, it merely was placed in a permanent past memory and proper location in anyone’s normal brain 4 a much later time in a persons’ life. But just as with this thing with the networking, and Larry the dating club owner, I never had forgotten either of these things. So Y then did I choose 2 ignore them in my ‘soul’ and or ‘higher existence’, the part of me while physically alive that sort of calls these type of shots as so far as where 2 exactly place the barriers and separation points with all the events and or memories that R retained in both the conscious as well as the more lower levels and layers within the deeper and more buried parts of the mind’s subconscious??????????? Now, Y did I do this with Larry and the networking business plan, Y did I do this with Sarah, and Y did I do this with the night of the visitation 2 the city of New York with my pal David Roth when he wanted 2 go into some nightclub and talk 2 some obscure musical group called “NEW SHOES, and then ran into MI, on the streets outside while I was relaxing and laying back in the passenger side of my vehicle? Y did I go through all these years and all these things, and still, not really remember, even though, I NEVER DID REALLY FORGET ANYTHING whatsoever, so then YYYYYYYYYY, JIMMIE KNOW-IT-ALL-BURR??????????????, and what then is REALLY going on with this mysterious deal known as CONSCIOUS, SUB-CONSCIOUS, UN-CONSCIOUS, MIND AND BRAIN ACTIVITY, as this entire business absolutely 4 crissake, obviously effects the lives of both ourselves, as well as so many of those anywhere around us or near us, and in indeed can B very powerful people, as well as just some poor kid whistling Dixie and running down an alley street??????? The gods know all these dirty little secrets, and since they as U all know by now if U know the teachings of MORIANITY, LOVE PLAYING ENDLESS FREAKING GAMES, with themselves, as the physical counterparts of their truer and higher realities, with pre-chosen limited degrees and amounts of memories, taking place, ON, these varying mental levels, then as the 6th dimensional signal sends their energies or “THOUGHTS” down into the 5th dimensional hyperspace of all of the unfathomable many parallel universes, not that they all parallel by any means, some close in localized ones may in fact do this, but by no means do many others, but still, these games R all part of DISTRACTION from the horrific hellishness of KNOWING totally and 4 absolute freaking certain that there is no way ever 2 reach OBLIVION or NIRVANA, or stop existing, since existence does not start nor stop, as in order 2 in fact start or stop, TIME needs 2B real in a truer higher reality, and simply put, folks, it is not. It is only a reality in these dreaming’s here in the hyperspace, so 2 stop thinking and DWELLING on HELL, these higher parts of our own self now and here, must DISTRACT, by using us, their lower part or doppelganger, and play these endless games with us. The more anything is ever attempted 2B really truly figured out, the more they can just adjust and readjust a knob or a dial, cosmically, and change all the rules around, endlessly tricking this dreaming part of them, US, and make them, and us of course, not come 2 C and know and dwell on this hell, 4 a short time here and there, in these various interdreams, and interactive lifetimes on tangible and material realms.

So the simplicity 2 all of ‘reality’ is in front of the face of any true seeker out here on this internet and on this blogger website reading these words right here and now, BRO. I myself make a huge deal out of lots of bullshit, even though I totally know 100%++++ that it is all silly nonsense. It is as meaningless in the bigger picture grand scheme of 2 magic sentences, as a floating rag would B2 a drowning man miles out at C!!!!!!!!!!! All the stories taught and told of how one time, the great Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, the ‘GOD OF THE BIBLE, came here 2 this world, with all its memories and power, is pure hooey. There is a powerful truth 2 Christianity, but in it is a pile of stench and garbage that would blow back a hurricane. I am not saying that Hydraglacia City on the Astral Plane did not lead many mortals 2 a magic baby, I saw the power and ‘magic’ of Hydraglacia, when I worked in Folsom, New Jersey, a number of summer times back, at the Cifaloglio Trash company, YO. There is way 2 much story 2 get into here with all of this, we R speaking about a myth that has grown out of proportion 4 between 2 and 5 thousand godsdamn years, so trying 2 clear it all up now today would B totally Mack Kaiter ridiculous. The Mormon Church in Utah knows some of the power of this magical family, so it is time 2 come clean and tell their biggest secret, look, let it out peeps in charge, U will feel better about it in the freaking long run. They want 2 do the same thing that I wanna do, and that is 2 FIND JEHOVAH in one of its dreams, and ask HER 2 stop this game. In order 2 do this, super hyper time accurate records of families and genealogies need 2B meticulously kept and endlessly recorded and forever updated. Maybe now, they will soon find its kid. In any event, SHE did not want me 2 remember on a fully conscious level about that night that led 2 me writing that not so nice little jingle called, “Real Good Girl”, but still, she never made me forget it, just cleverly got me 2 sort of ‘MISPLACE THE IMPORTANCE OF IT”, and THAT IS THE EQ, ROCK SHATNERCRUSHTREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I know about the late 2200’s, the World Laboratories, and the All Mighty Scylla Goddess, is limited 2 one powerful thing peeps, SHE can change the rules anytime on anything, with one switch of a cosmic knob. She wants me 2 do this silly apology song 4 something that SHE engineered Herself, and I have no choice but 2 obey this ALL MIGHTY WILD TEEN QUEEN, all grown up or not, that is merely the illusion process of Her being 4 decades inside of this ‘TIME-WORLD’. She did not come 2 me Saturday morning around 10 or 11 somewhere, but she made me get sleepy 3 days ago, and I suddenly was here at the library, and again as in the other interaction where this was my house, and not the town library, it was again my personal home. Long story short, her voice is unmistakable. She told me SHE is the GREAT STACEY, SHE IS, just as she sang it on the LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS SONG, and SHE said that, word 4 word, I could hear HER as plain as day. She said that my dog is coming out of my house, and behold, I turned and looked at the doors 2 what here is this library, and sure enough, this lovely Red Setter Dog was coming out, a small just larger than a puppy, yet not a fully grown dog, and it was leaping over at me all playful. Suddenly it keeled over stone dead and I cried like a baby, while she began singing lines of a song that I had written back in the year of 1983, called Ernie, a remake actually from its original in 1981, and she kept singing the lyrics of how this is the end of gold fate, and it is 2 late. Then she whispered in my ear, still being totally invisible, “Get my apology song up on the U-Tube, dead dog”. When SHE commands, U obey, and I will do all I can 2 get this up there real darn soon, please work with me here my beautiful TEEN-QUEEN-SCYLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us face some facts lads and lassies. If this shit in 1986 was not so powerful, changing my life overnight, even B4 this girl was anything but a regular high school kid, Y did the mighty Military of the United States of America get so involved with all of this right then at this perfectly timed-time, YYY???? A child can C this if he or she is really looking 2 and not looking 2 bullshit themselves into not seeing the truth in this.

How anyone can doubt so much when MORIANITY tells so much. B4 Eddie and I back in Hammonton, New Jersey, had the fateful nightmare experience that October day on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City with Robert Magicmananniewilson McGuire, BLOWS MY MIND A MILLION TIMES FROM HERE STRAIGHT 2 THE FREAKING MILLIONTH COUNCIL. The power is all here now. My guardhouse was given and taken away, just as the BIBLE says that the SAR does, and the reason 4 this was obvious 2 a mentally challenged corpse. It was only there 4 a purpose. This was 4 me 2 do my 2007 musical project that I sent down on Boo-Day in 2K7 2 the United States Office of the Copyrights, Library of the Congress. How the entire family and the kidnapping all happened, cannot B ignored or explained away with psychiatric bullshit. U can, but deep down, U all know UR just selling me short. I want no more than the Mormon Church wants. I hope someday that SSJK comes clean and tells me just Y SHE did all of this 2 me since the middle nine-teen-sixties. OYR, explain away the powerful dream interaction of December 1969 with the chain and the BOB, and what happened after mi awakening from it. Go ahead, explain it, I dare one rotten soul 2 even waste time trying. One of the most spurious things that went down all during my blogging career was when I went totally offline 4 roughly 70 days and 70 nights, and then bought my own computer and blogged from home in Mullica Township in my mobile home, just 2 or 3 miles east of the neighboring town of Hammonton, in New Jersey, USAESMWG. All the stuff with the mysterious and awesome MILLIONTH COUNCIL, it can never B rationally explained. When U do explain it, explain April Lee my social worker, and then press on with the 1987 Pharmaceutical company and explain the music project of 2008 that the greatest female recording artist on this planet ever, did, and explain the website with the message of the 2 late thing, along with how she had just sung the song LOIS FOCA, and the lyric that went, 2 me directly from HER, “Then one day 2 late, he’ll come looking 4 me, he’ll no longer know who I am, remembering a girl from his little boy world, and doing his best 2 forget who I AM. Oh I AM your STACEY, the great SARAH-STACEY, I’M more than a girl from the shore, I sent HER 2U, so that U’d love Me 2, but instead U forgot even more”, and on and on and on. Then press still on and explain the movie SHE made last autumn. All I know is that I do not know anything about this elusive all powerful Goddess, and I had more of her than U ever will, Donald and dude with the AT&T advertisement, YO. SHE can never B explained, SHE is the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and Archie said it best at this pernt, CASE CLOSED, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got home from posting up back last Saturday, I had a plane greet me from the mighty MILI-2-FORCE, what else is new. This was not the first fucking chopper I have heard at work since I started there about 7 weeks or so ago, I hear that dirt bag there a lot, BRO, LOW AND FREAKING LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monday, yesterday, late in the morning, the place went on a GIANT GIRLOGRAM ATTACK ROLL, and dozens of giant women and young females were suddenly all over, the smallest girl in the place was maybe, 5 foot 11, some were definitely close 2 being a foot more than this, Fort Pierce, Florida, really is the land of the GIRL-GIANTS, BRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These enemies will not allow any pleasure, any normalcy, I do not dare clean my teeth, and shave, on the same day, I have not been able 2 do this 4 more than a solid fucking dozen years without getting a super disaster day occurring as a fucking result, also known 2 MORIANITY as a super B-O-T-B-A-R day, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When my mom and I used 2 shop or do laundry when we had no private facilities and needed 2 use a Laundromat, we always took a rash of powerful aerial fucking assaults; they cannot stand anything that resembles normalcy, being done by me. They want only death and fucking destruction 4 me, and this is called, THE HUNTINGTON FUCKING CURSE!!!!

Hopefully, I can survive my hellish fucking workplace until I can get my networking operations up and running, that takes money 4 internet service, a computer, and many things. I am not gonna ask anyone 4 help, I have all the books and all the information available at my house, and can perform this task BRO, and do this entire thing, all by me whittle ass mother fucking self, YO!!!!! Screw everyfuckingbody, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Finishing out today’s discussions and lessons, and journal, pertaining 2 the mind, first, there is a hyperspace where many of the collective and total we’s and us’s all live and interact and coexist within. Above this, as a child can count and add the number one to the number 5, is the 6th freaking dimension, and this indeed, is the MIND DIMENSION, the mental realm, as the mighty religion called ‘ECKANKAR’ sees it. Google this group up, they do not C things exactly as I do, but they R enlightened open minded peeps with powerful wisdom, just Google them up. Not all things R thought energies sent down as directness. Indirectness is part of a more powerful event in all of this, and this indirectness of sent thought energies is the rational human explanation of the sub-conscious mind and its many layers and inner-realms, so 2 speak. Do I think and believe that the gods playing their mighty game called DISTRACTION is ALL that is behind everything, in all of its many countless intricacies? YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!! Some things may translate into this just not possibly being the truth, but then remember, how terrified would UB 1000 years ago, taking a sailboat out into the ocean and sailing off of the edge of the Earth? All things, from knowledge 2 mental attitudes, and also sociological behaviors around the globe, R quite indeed relative 2 the times and era that we appear in the time-illusion, 2B in fact living inside of. It may B an illusion, IT IS AN ILLUSION, but this illusion tricks us very powerfully. Just as with the Tallos-4 episode, the pilot and opening episode that began the entire STAR TREK show and all of its later following spin off shows, if someone has the power 2 make your mind C and believe illusion, UR in their power 100%, and my advice is not 2 get back in school, 4 those still in it, my advice, 2 real good or even real bad girls, boys, or anyone out here is simple. Find a copy somewhere of this show called, “THE CAGE”, the original 2 hour STAR TREK episode. Watch it 3 times, study it, and then reread this blog, and perhaps all of MORIANITY. But B ready 2 shit yourselves 4 a solid year. It is more than another strange weird symbolic thing within my own life, how my father knew future STAR TREK movies, yet believed they were the opening of the show and not its original show aftermath. It tells me that the future and illusion has some powerful symbolic connection, if NOTHING ELSE, BRO!!! Quite obviously there is so much 2 tell here with this and all of things close 2 this, the entire point talked about today. This has just been opened 4 now, and we will move further along later with all of this, that Kimba Mister White Lion, U CAN B SURE OF, ol’ buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jane Sleazedisease Fondaones clock attacks R horrible, I bust my living prick 2 avoid seeing this fucking shit; and POW, it just won’t quit, I believe this shit has a built in Coppertop Battery, it just keeps right on fucking going and going and going, YO!!!!!!!! In many long-back blogging texts, I talk about the license plate attacks, the symbolic-ness of so many 2-letter combinations, one being ‘JB’, and how seeing this on the road after middle 1986, on somebody’s mother pucking license, brought me a hellish day beyond runt slapping words. Well, it sure stands 4 enough shit, but it was only a week or so ago that I was thinking how I could have ended up if caught that night, being sent 2 Rikers Island. Yeah, JB, how about freaking JAIL BAIT???????????????????????????????

I need 2 post up and go home and shower and eat. I am one worn out fucked up dude. Yesterday early in the evening right around this time about 24 hours back, at a quarter shy of freaking five, I took a super ass monster fucking health attack from the WOMO SCUMBAG CLUB. These filthy diseased cock sucking bastards were not through with me however at bedtime around quarter shy of eleven. At quarter past midnight, I awakened 2 horrific cramping fucking pains, and had 2 really shit out my guts again. After I took care of bizz, and right B4I returned 2 my bed, POW, another fucking clock attack, the clock got me at one-eleven. I had it not turned around, as I did not expect 2B back up until mother fucking morning. Someday, Agnesoni will do its job and not permit that diseased dirt bag MILLIONTH-COUNCIL 2 keep hurting me so badly endlessly, with no payback or retribution, no vengeance, no justice. It is only just a matter of time, B4 half this planet is whacked by a fucking giant meteorite if this shit doesn’t fucking stop, THAT IS A TOTAL FUCKING PROMISE MY PEEPS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: