Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0003

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND-BACK-TEXT
DATE AND TIME FILE: C0003-070610.650
“SAFE JOURNAL” Blog Chapter 0007-subtitled,
“EVEN I DO NOT BELIEVE ALL OF FUCKING THIS”
Beginning Transmission:


Giant powerful pussy is all over, there R no little females any around Fort Pierce, Florida. But if they all were 10 times bigger and stronger and taller and more aggressive, it would B the least of my woes and issues lads and lassies. It never fails, it just never fucking fails. After I left the library and after posting up the last blog, chapter #0002, I headed 2 Wal-Mart Pharmacy 2 pick up my meds, and was told that I had been cancelled. This was middle late Saturday afternoon, and on a holiday, the 4th of mother fucking Christ-less-ass July weekend, no less. There was a boy by the name of Bruce Walter who nearly cut off my left hand on the 4th of Jufreakingly back in 1966, or more accurately said, he was chasing me with a horrendous potion or concoction he had made in my kitchen, and I ran practically right through a glass door in attempting 2 escape my fate of drinking that horrible shit. We can always get back 2 this Jim Looseteeth Rockford, let me 4 right now just move on with 44 years henceforth from that day when my hand was dangling practically off of the fucking bone, YO!!!!!! The entire thing was a glitch, and no one meant any harm, the full explanation is monotonous and complex, no need 4 me therefore 2 really detail it all on the blog, only 2 say that as usual, I can no longer it seems, post up as blog and not have a major CANNON SHOT fired at me from Captain Da Gama. Wow, am I just a fucking lunatic major nut case. The truth is so clear 2 a child with a runny nose, that it is literally biting the fleas on his damn dog. It is the stubborn jit bags that refuse 2C what is happening 2 and around me all of this time since the freaking days of my human world birth as the ‘me’ that I currently am, YO. I straightened the mess out all by myself after getting back from work. My worthless social worker is supposed 2B so great, oh yeah, right. I will tell U another ‘oh yeah, right’ thing here peeps. This entire trip 2 Florida was all PREPLANNED AND FIGURED OUT MILLIONS OF FREAKING YEARS AGO. That much I know 4 total mother fucking certain. Since this is not a private and safe journal yet, I cannot really spill my guts, but oh the gods if I could, YO!!!!!! I do not care who says what, I know Senator, that this is PAYBACK, and I know U freaking know it 2, bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marguerite Sampson is only one deal, there is way 2 many other things on the great all mighty L&O and all taken together I figured out mathematically that the odds of pure happenstance 2 all of this where I have nothing whatsoever 2 do with any of it would B a staggering 57 and a third octillion 2 one against, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 the private and safe journal, I do in fact need a safe journal, but I have carefully reexamined the private idea and here is freaking what I have come the shit up with here lads and lassies and Lab Dogs, YO!!!!!!! If they did not care about my blogs and what they tell and preach 2 the public, being in fact PUBLICLY POSTED, then YYYYYY JIMMY, is it that every cunt eating muff diving time I post up and walk through the Christ shit door of this library 2 exit out the fuck of here, that ALL GODSDAMN HELL SHIT BREAKS FUCKING COCK SUCKING LOOSE AT C-SQUARED, AE???????????????????? Yeah, the picture of the jetty and the caption reading, “GONE FISHING, HAVE A NICE LIFE SARAH”, was not meant ever 2B in the cards, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, it is getting time 2 tell how I have recently asked some major ass hyper time questions of one magical ‘quantum-carddeck’ now, and have gotten some wild responses, then I checked around, and holy giants of the future world, came 2 learn just how power-ass accurate that this deck of ordinary appearing playing cards really is. The range after outcomes of basically 50/50 queries posed and responded 2 is now holding between 12.084 and 17.402% rounded. Hence, if a ‘YES’ answer is spoken by these cards in this antimatter space, I reverse the answer into a ‘NO’, and vice-versa. But this is little comfort when life has reached a point of daily major fucking crises. THAT sir ROCK on “STAR TREK”, U may indeed take straight 2 the mighty Heinz Gottwald Nebuchadnezzar Bank of Manhattan, New freaking York, USAESMWG at light speed cubed, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, THAT IS THE EQUATION all right, but please big dude, do not crush William Shatner, he has the ego of Donald Trump, but we all still love this great Hollywood dude, YO!!!!! Tell spellchecker 2 recognize your name, BRO!!!!!! If only when things were not this bad yet, I was not so dumb and ‘FOOLISH’ 2 know about reversing the low percentage carddeck responses, what a pathetic fucking sin.

Here R some more power house facts and tell tale rats and tattle tails. The giant girl that paid me the compliment as well as her entire group, vanished today, usually on Tuesdays, they religiously meet in the outreach center life center area on 25th Street late in the morning, and this morning, nobody showed up, that is 0 out of the normal crowd of 2 dozen beautiful girls. Also, ‘THEY’ got me 2 forget 2 tell a powerful truth about the insect attack told on my last blog, via the what else, the ETTOS (Electromagnetic Thought Transmission and Omission System), a major powerful tool used and that is part of the PAWM-PIE, tools all used and never left home without, by the mighty Earth based, counterparts of the great ASTRAL PLANE’S, {{{MILLIONTH COUNCIL}}}!!!! This bug that flew into my fucking face causing me 2 spill an entire bowl filled with mother fucking cereal all over the place and making a monster-ass fucking mess, remember, it was in a home that had just been major exterminated, and I was in a motel 4 a period of 2 days and 2 nights. Just because I have not told the blog world shit yet about the experiences I had there, do not think that this did not happen, if I told everything that happened 2 me, we would B he all day and all night 4 a very monster-fucking-ass long freaking time peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this message is 4 the exploratrons that know who they R indeed, and that R not from this universe in the hyperspace, quite obviously. I do not like being sent back 2 the year 1997, and if I tell U that I am working as a federal agent 4 the United States Government, U need 2 know YI did this. The father of the girl that said she would telephone the police on me, is the very man who sent me 2 the boardwalk home. Then, later, the wild cramped office nearby Tennessee Avenue, was where he admitted that it was his daughter who he had sent me 2 in order 2 test my ability 2 misrepresent myself, but it was all done legally, we were all licensed by the authorities over there in that other parallel fucking universe. As 4 going back up 2 the year 1999, that was my own business, and does not concern any of U, however, the powerful 5th dimensional connections R so major. I am getting real sick and tired of being the pawn broker in this hyperspace family of lung cutters and explorers. I may not B a saint, Abbey, but let me tell all of U a thing or 55. The 2 things done 2 me were off the scale rotten, and that is not the criminal part. The criminal part was done B4 these other things, and this allowed the great morning light 2 shine away from Secaucus, New Jersey. What I know and what I can prove, sheeeeiit, as 2 prosecutors both told me this exact thing, one directly in Camden County in New Jersey, and the other through the greatest law television show in Hollywood’s history.

I dare one mother fucker on Planet Earth 2 read www.blogger.com/ and go 2 “THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, and begin around middle May in 2008, and then read right through until U get 2 my Florida residency and up 2 this very present ass moment in freaking time. U will know beyond a doubt, that Scylla is a powerful vicious jealous and unforgiving goddess, and gets whatever SHE wants in ALL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 an endless teenager, SHE is the cleverest and most awesome goddess on the entire ASTRAL PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should know, as I have dealt with her FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hugest cover up in the entire multiverse is that the ‘devil’ or SATAN, is an opposing force 2 this stupendous and awesome Jehovah entity. In reality, HE loves HER so much; he would wipe out whatever HE needs 2 in order 2 secure her love. But the powerful truth 2 how a lot of the system works is not even started 2B figured out until the middle twenty-two hundreds, I AM, (20) and (22), 22-HUNDREDS, yeah, DUH, when UR as close as I am in all of fucking this, it is impossible at all times 2 recognize clearly, the forest from the trees. No one really ate of that tree U know, if they had, they would know these blogs R totally power-ass real and true. Soon, I will tell the rest of the unbloggable tales, and it has nothing 2 do with Da Gama and his descendants or the Astral Plane or any family. A lot of it is pure math, and a lot of it, let’s just say, Y spoil it, when I tell it, U will know.

Saturday, I did not leave the house 2 come 2 the library, without that one thing happening that always lets me know ahead of time that major trouble is looming on the near-ass horizon 4 me. I go 2 tie a shoelace, and POW, it breaks. Then when I went 2 replace it, I observed that the new one has all ready been eaten into a ways, and is ready 2 break, do not tell me this was done by some innocent and benign force or thing, this is all way 2 fucking personal, and I should know, I have suffered through these patterns of disaster 4 a very long-ass time now.

It is very important when using the wisdom of GAWKY GAUKAUK 2 always use locations. If U omit locations, answers will not make a lot of sense. Still, there R times when real skill is needed when Gawnuming things. Rarely is it necessary 2 use highest compatibility numbers, of either 0-25-50-75-100%. I will not say ever, I will say it is very rare, usually; it is a matter of rewording and choices of language in the querying. Real smart peeps out here, know that this engineer was highly intelligent, I underestimated him and his family in the days of Sarah Jacobson. I do not underestimate him any longer. Just how does this great Teck Bay Mystery School professor of the ASTRAL PLANE fit into SARAH JACOBSON, and so many things that pertain 2 Mountainpen and Morianity?, as so many R indeed wondering and scratching a few white hairs remaining on ancient scalps. Well, Sarah Jacobson had many attributes of the All Mighty Scylla Goddess, the ability 2 come into my ‘night-life’ without any help from Alicia Bridges or other disco artists, the physical strength of a combined group of large grown men, beauty that could knock the wind out of any red blooded normal healthy male, mysteriousness and subtlety, and fascination with me, that was of a supernatural origin. Some have told me that my obsession with one powerful DREAM in early June of the year of 1980 is just plain ridiculous and stupid. My answer back is that as Michelle at the RPL Sound Studios would say it so well, UR entitled 2 your opinion, screwed up as it might B. My opinion that day in the argument that I had with her, also in the autumn of 1980, was based on powerful real shit that happened up in LINY 8 years earlier, and the greatest female recording artist on this planet knows 100% that this is all totally true, as she suffered greatly as a result of it, as a youngster, and I remembered stuff deep down, even then at RPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had one person tell me that perhaps this caused the interaction. No, but nice try dude!!!!!!!! A song like “Love Is 4 Carpenters” coming 2 a dude in his dreams out of nowhere cannot B explained in any kind of rational way, so believe whatever turns U on, BRO.

I could blog endlessly, and no one could ever know just what this experience was really like. In fact, the entire sequence of events, moving into the Robin Hill Apartments complex, on May first in 1980, the interaction the first week in June, the lottery number 495 dream in early middle autumn, and B4 that, the young dude who told me that he would destroy my vehicle, and sure enough, on the ride home from the recording studio that very night, his word proved out 2B as Marilyn McCoo might say 8 years further out into then, negative space, ‘SOLID GOLD’.

Let me get into Sarah Jacobson and a few things that were not yet blogged nor ever mentioned online not in any of my earlier blogging work, and I know I told about the Watergate deal that Misses Bassler was spellbound and fixated over, and we will tie all of this in but not today, as it is way 2 Tolstoy long BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!! Sarah was a giant beautiful 22 year old long dark haired goddess who wore absolutely zero make up. With no make up on at all, she looked better than all of the Disney kid stars and young adult stars or New York City fashion models, practically all put together, and hands down. When any boy would make eye contact with this giant goddess, he would fall all over himself. She talked slowly sort of like John Wayne in those western movies when he would act real tough, as in the movie where he told the man 2 climb down off of his high horse, all fans of the Duke know this and what I mean. She talked with authority and yet never raised her voice. She had a commanding presence, which even if she had been ugly as a hedge fence, would still have done the same job with equal effect. I witnessed her give a boy by the name of Steve, a powerful way over 6 foot tall in shape muscular teenager, and knock him literally into the air and right on his ass and totally unconscious. He had said something 23 this powerful goddess that if U know what is good 4 your physical life and health, U just did not say 2 this great queen. She liked me in a very special way; I was naturally frightened 2 death of this giant girl. We R gonna freaking leave this here 4 right now, it is incredible, as I began typing the first 2 words of this very sentence, SHE knocked off the blog, I managed 2 pull it up again by hitting the bar on the bottom-screen, and if the bar is not there, I would go into the file and just fucking pull up the title of SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0003. Still, this is SCYLLA’S way of letting me know she is watching me and not 2 say any more about HER SARAH JACOBSON personality, at least 4 now, SHE was reading my mind, as I was just then typing that this is all I was gonna say today on this topic aniwho, MCMCAAONMC!!!!!!!!!!!

I am however gonna now touch on some other stuff, touch, no time 2 harp, I am tired and merely am now about 2 open up some doors that will lead 2 some fantastic new corridors, that I will explore online later on at a different day and time, BRRR!!!!!!!! I told U how I was able 4 just more than 2 months, 2 have time and my own computer, in the later half of the springtime in 2008. The enemy is very predictable. When they do not like me having something, it is fucking taken from me every mother fucking time without fail. How anyone can say this is imagined really does in fact blow me away. The evidence is so clear and in the face of anyone reading these fucking words over any extended period of time. Y would I even want 2 attempt 2 make up a story like all of this, U have 2 honestly B willing 2 ask yourselves this questions B4U just openly and blatantly doubt me and say I am either a nut or a liar. Otherwise, the biggest fool and idiot, is U. Hay, I do not know Y giants have come into my life, well, let me not begin lying just after saying this is a true story. Let me back up and rephrase this just a bit. I did not until a week or 2 ago know this. But I did not doubt this, nor did I attempt 2 rationalize it all away and say I must B nuts or seeing things. Quantum physics has an equation that fits this, and if it is correct, it fits perfectly, all of this fits like a smooth and terrific glove on a cold winters day. That of course being a real memory, as this area may in fact experience a winter, but nothing like those winters up north, YO. The bible tells me certain things, QM tells me others, and put it all together, and Michael J. Fox and his silly Ed Norton Jiggawatts, begins 2 make some sense, this boy was in 1996, and is here, the same kid, the same age, only 14 years later, how did U say that Missourian statement, OYR?????

As 4 the entire pattern of me being messed with by invisible forces, let me tell U something. I can verify that the movie, Amityville Horror was inspired by my uncle’s first house on Long Island B4 the ‘toaster-oven’ fire, supposedly did a McGuire and burned things down. As 4 the other famous family atrocity in Massachusetts in the suburb of Boston known as Braintree, the internet does not tell the gruesome horror details, only that certain peeps related 2 me did what they did or died as a result. Uncle Arthur Huntington murdered his wife and his mother in law in their sleep with an ax, and then proceeded 2 go into the basement of the home and then he hung himself. Want 2 hang around this family anybody? Nobody wants 2 once I tell it BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyperspace or the any individual universe existing inside of it is no different in one powerful way than the VOID itself, or the ASTRAL PLANE where thought energies find their way down from the 6th dimension and all of this and more, has one thing in common, it is very natural. Nothing really is complicated, in that, nobody is out there somewhere trying 2 use smoke and mirrors and parlor and magic tricks 2 fake us humans out. This is not what is real or is happening. This is not what BLUEBOOK is covering up. They R aware and do not want the rest of us 2B, that a powerful reason exists Y us humans feel the need 2 rest and recharge, and fall asleep, and have REM-sleep, and dream. Even those who do not remember dreams, do have REM SLEEP, this is fact and is all verifiable. LSS, the major intense cover up is real and there, and not 2 protect any ‘thing’, not aliens in space, not time travel, not paranormal activity, not the Bermuda Triangle, not secret research or experiments, NOT REALLY. Some lower level peeps in the chain may indeed believe otherwise, they R being bullshitted by their own upper classmen of the club. What is held so dear and secret and THEY WILL kill over it and ruin and wreck lives, is that there is a connective-ness 2 both this reality and all it contains, and other realities. This gateway is not some TV fantasy STARGATE, or any sci-fi other such silly fiction. It is all through the dream world, and has been named officially in the MORIANITY preaching’s, as EXPLORATRONICS. There may B 10 or 20 or 30 peeps on this planet, in charge of the rest of us via sheer ultimate governmental and other POWER, that totally know the power of the words of MORIANITY. This is Y every time I leave the library now, it is 2008 all over again, they R cleverly and subtlety telling me if I keep talking on a public terminal, they will covertly make my life hellish more and more, and they will not fucking stop me, in fact, now thanks 2 them pulling this shit, I have reexamined all things, and no longer plan 2 do the jetty fishing, nor telling SARAH 2 have a nice life!!!!!!!! This is how fucking low these crumb bag toilet water lappers really R, let me tell U what they did last Saturday. First they put a glitch into my medical system and stopped me from getting my needed medications. Then when I was trying 2 get my social worker, April Worthless Lee, 2 help me on this matter, they struck Wendy next door with some death beam, and an ambulance came rushing over and she was rushed over 2 the fort Pierce Hospital, where she remained until her release this Tuesday morning. They know that by doing this 2 her, she would B2 busy 2 help me with my problem, and sure enough, the plan was perfectly executed, and it worked 100%+!!!!! When I finally rectified matters myself this afternoon, I heard illegal taping on my line, and when the peeps from the medical plan had me on hold, I heard a voice laughing at me very softly, and then I was disconnected. I did not panic, I felt positive that if I remain calm and not tie up the phone, the lady would call me back, as if I had try 2 call her back, there is not one agent on the line, and I had not learned her name, and it would have only served 2 really screw things up. Sure enough 6 or 7 minutes later, after she had finished talking 2 Wal-Mart, where I get my meds refilled at here in town, she did call me back. I had the fucking last laugh on these diseased power mongers 4 a fucking change, HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say WHO, Copyright Office of the great United States of America????????????? I do not think so, Mizz Discovery Zone, as this was 1982 or so, not 18 years out past that into negatively charged atomic space, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were 2 really get into some shit, I would keel over, I had a long miserable hot day, and want 2 go home and fucking relax now, so let me post up, Shakespeare knows we R players in a very special game that did not begin in ’83, nor did it 2 a Randle-Candle McGuire and burst the fuck into flame, huh Diana. U sure fucking know how 2 break your little boy’s heart DZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrific natural disasters R all coming, that is a FUCKING PROMISE, my entire existence was known about by the biblical fucking prophets a very long time freaking ago, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estelle Bassler had a girl staying with her at the shop on Tennessee Avenue by the name, if my mom heard it correctly over the phone in 1997, of Nurockey, and if this is a correct spelling. There is a huge story 2 all of this, and Chester Perkowski and his forever altered life that is a part of it, YO, so just freaking wait. It will really get told now that I am good and fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF IT, whether any boys get kissed or not!!!!

8 lonely years, huh Governor Schwarzenegger? Sheeeeiiiit, sadness, tears, and earthquakes, get ready 2 freaking rock and roll everybody as it is coming, and THAT U can all know and depend on, BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmish, all ye ol’ greatest fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS, Y not check this out peeps? http://www.hyperhistory.net/apwh/bios/b2gamavasco.htm BYE-BYE, y’all, whaaaa!!!!!!

No comments: