Sunday, May 8, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 144

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 144
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATE-AND-TIME FILE:
CH-144-050811.780.5555555555
COPYRIGHT MWM/MWM 2006-2011
THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO/SUBTITLE #4:
“KING WUSSBAG CAN PROVE MORE THAN TIME
MANIPULATION IS GOING ON THIS PLANET”

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I enjoyed a nice dinner and was treated, by my partner, as we got together at a Chinese restaurant to discuss the events of last week at the strange place I went to, on his advice, and I told him a lot, not everything, but a lot, and left him absolutely spellbound, as all though it is beyond surreal, outlandish, and totally unfathomable, I took the necessary thing with me, needed to back up what happened to me in there. As a resulting factor folks, I blew the guy right out of his shoes, only he never 'cried and screamed' and 25 years has passed me by now, since I wrote those horrific mean lyrics that I'm now so damn ashamed of. Let me tell some other things now, and then attempt to merge all of these things together, as my life is one extremely complicated miserable mess, as always, 'Stanley'. I proved to him, a normal average seventy-five year old man, that multiple universes are all coexisting in a large dimension of hyperspace, called the fifth dimension; right Marilyn, Macoo? What did you and hubby, Mister Davis, really know about all of this, sweetie pie of solid gold hair? I was able to show him something that is not bloggable, ladies and gentlemen. I was then struck hard later on, about an hour, by enemies or the WOMO, the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE enemies that I have been agonizingly forced to endure and suffer immense and intense agony from; as a result of the twisted infliction of this hellishness upon me, for twenty-five solid years now, in total violation of my HUNAM RIGHTS, as well as my CONSTITIONAL RIGHTS and my CIVIL RIGHTS, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and my ex-landlord, Steven Caruso, Agent of the FBI, from Austin, TXUSAESMWG, this universe in HS, and I'm quite sure, countless other ELH. After enjoying a big buffet dinner at the Chinese place in northeast Port Saint Lucie, FLUSAESMWG, we parted ways, and I drove over to the South Beach of Hutchinson Island of Fort Pierce, FLUSAESMWG. As soon as I excited my vehicle to walk towards the beach, literally totally out of nowhere and out of the blue, came the same very weird looking white aerial craft, a design I have never ever seen in my entire life before about 2 or 3 months back when it first began appearing near my house at crash-level altitudes while I'd be returning home after leaving my place where I am employed through the Federal 'AARP' Program, called the 'Harvest'. Their website, containing my photo with the Einstein haircut and the baseball cap on my head, that revolves around every three times, can be viewed by any interested parties, by going to the hypertext transfer protocol, world wide web, or the (http://www.) harvestfoodoutreach.org/. To click on it directly, highlight this, if the blogging site does not do this, and then their web address is now shown without the spelled out stuff: http://www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/. This airplane is either totally classified in its existence, or else it has to be either from the future, or else be from another dimension in hyperspace, (HS) since I am totally knowledgeable of the designs of all of the non classified air vehicles that are legally permitted to fly within the United States Air-Space-System, as it is referred to by the Federal Aviation Authority, the (FAA). I will swear to this if the mother fucking FBI, the Fort Pierce Police, or anyone else wants to come over here tonight or whenever, on any legal binding document that makes this an oath, and subject to mother fucking pain and penalty charges of full perjury, should I be lying about this folks. If I'm some phony fake maker upper of stories, and delusional writer of fiction, as Miss Unwell the great has accused me of being, along with many others; would I be willing to put myself in a position of going off to mother fucking PRISON, my PEEPS??????? Think about that one, my peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was not all that happened. Whoever was part of this plane from the future or transdimensional reality, dropped off a strange goddess on the beach who could swim like a shark, and was more lovely than the Mermaid of Goddess Village. Later while exiting the beach, lovely young teen queens instantly got right behind me and flirted with me big time. This is called by me, pussy-command, and has all been explained on many fucking prior blogs that I've written, and posted up on the INCS, or the (Interconnected Network Computer System), YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, I was hacked and was unable to save a few new changed to a word document. When I logged off and back on, just as I knew would be the cunt lapping case, guess where I was living again according to good old MISTER COMPUTER, **** 36th Avenue, San Mateo, California, and my computer clock was back on Pacific Time again, and my e-mails and weather maps all showed this as well as my phone number, (650) ***-****. Why would a sixteen yeas old punk take a sledge hammer to my car that was parked at the psychic shop known as “The Gathering Place”, in Runnemede, New Jersey, USAESMWG, back in June of freaking ass 1996? Why also did he shortly thereafter, take me to my high school, and strand me there in 1968, twelve years before the dude was even born, why? Why are you doing this to me ???Nick??? Tell your wife I wish her a very happy Mother's Day. As for you, old road trip dude of 28 and not 25, pretty please, just leave me freaking alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sir.

David Roth, you have no clue what you have missed and what you are missing. Yes Richie Ryan, he is missing one hell of a nightmare horrendous and viciously twisted wicked party. But your systems analyst pal, Mister Will MacAfee is not, he is right here and helping the Gates-Gang and his billionaire bastard buddies to do in anyone who knows the truth about the great SIXTH DIMENSION, as truth not permitted to be known and accepted by those not invited into the Scull-bones and other silly ass clubs of grown up childre4n, Sheeeeeeit, gimme a break. MI, please tell them all that I said, “why not 'spend their time' on much more productive ventures, such as putting this entire dream out of its misery forever. You of all people know the secret, as you have now given me a total of three songs that no one except you know about. I told you back in 2008 that it is a sin against the language of the spirit, AKA (music), not to do the one that I finally posted up. MARK, I RULE THE EMPIRE, REMEMBER*** wow, You are listening, yes, I am getting the codes on my computer, yes you rule the empire and it's not for me to question the All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle, I am sorry my BROWN EYEDV TEEN QUEEN. PLEASE FORGIVE “THAT-BOY”!!!!!!!

This has been an incredible day, MI SCYLLA, thank you for doing this incredible thing, now I know you still love me after all. Please let me post up your sampled voice doing the song, you can give me permission in a dream if you wanna.

End Transmission:

No comments: