Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 149

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 149
DEATH FUCKING SIEGE
MAJOR PERSECUTION. FBI
MAJOR FUCKING PROPERTY DAMAGE, FBI
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING FEDS WHEN I NEED HELP?
COMMITTING CRIMINAL ACTS ON ME, THAT'S WHERE,

4 PM, TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2011

FLYERS WILL WIN THE FUCKING STANLEY CUP NOW, AFTER THIS ATTACK.

I WENT TO GET INTO MY CAR, AND THEY FUCKING DAMAGED IT, WHILE I WAS IN THE FORT PIERCE, WINN DIXIE GROCERY FUCKING STORE, AND MY ATM CARD FROM TD BANK, FUCKING VERIFIES THE PURCHASE THAT I HAD JUST MADE THERE, THAT BEING, FOUR BRYERS HALF GALLON ICE CREAMS ON THE BOGO SALE OFFER, ROUGHLY ONE HALF HOPUR BACK AROUND HALF FUCKING PAST THREE OF THE FREAKING CLOCK.

ALSO I AM MOVING SOON, AND AM NOW IN TRANSIT, STILL LIVING HERE, YET ALSO, at the new place, the Housing Authority Building, one of them, as the city has quite a lot of them. Also, a plane is following and stalking me, it was still there when I arrived home, barely making it, with my BATTERY idiot light indicator light on in my vehicle's dashboard. When I got in the mother fucking door, the light in my bedroom, did not want to go on, it was plugged in, and nothing is wrong with the bulb, it is working now, and so I know this, but at first, it acted up for no fucking reason explainable whatsoever.


Quite obviously this is a major super FUCKING BOTBAR DAY, this stands for in case you do not follow these blogs, Bottom Of The Barrel, All-ready Rated, b—o—t—b—a—r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AN UNGLY SOUNDING WORD, AND IT MEANS JUST WHAT IT SEEMS TO SOUND AND MEAN, a nightmare fucking hell on me, THAT ALL SEEMED TO BEGIN OUT OF THE BLUE, on the 15th fucking day in August, in the year of mother fucking 1986, and has never once looked back fucking since, YO players!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, Scylla came into my head around just past midnight, or actually this early morning, and I could not shake it. She insisted that I blog something right then and there, at that moment. I was simply too tired. Diana even warned me that if I did not do it for HER, I'd be in some serious fucking shit ass trouble, BOOM<, not that long afterward, I was driving away from the Winn Dixie Food Store, and POW; the car was lurching and jumping all around, and did not want reach up to the normal highway speed, and also; the battery light on the dash board came on. I was very fucking lucky to make it home, as it was five or six miles of having to drive the vehicle in this totally fucked up condition. Usually, I do not make it to the desired destination, when this diseased WOMO ENEMY MILITUFORCE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL shit happens, as they have that it all planned and fucking mapped out, but this time, somehow; I fucking lucked fucking out peeps, YO. It seems so silly and Mack Kaiter ridiculous, but Scylla is Scylla, and when she commands, you must obey, OR ELSE.

She simply wanted me to tell the world that in HER song called, LOVE IS FOR XCARPENTERS, when HER lyrics that imply that SHE loves ME beyond any other name, that she sees things in a total genealogical oneness, and my family, according to the great MASON LODGE, and according to researcher and historian, Geraldine Snow, also my aunt before she died in the early eighties from ALS, under the now existing name of HUNTINGTON, is within two male outs maximum dating all the way to the existing Huntington's of Long Island right now today, all the way back to King David. In other words, SHE was not violating HER own words by saying that my name is higher than any other in HER opinion, as really, she means the name in the 21st century of today's world and times, of HUNTINGTON. She chose Nazareth to into into our STW material world, when my 61st grandfather's uncle was born, and given the name of JESUS. Still, this of course involved Mary using the FASCITAR, in order to reach the Great City of David, known by a very few mortals as Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and when there, HER DAD, the Great and Mighty NEPTUNE-JUPITER JAPTARAMA CAVELANTISOCLEEVIOUS KRASSLE, IMPREGNATED THIS INCREDIBLE VIQUEEN, OF WHOM SHE REALLY IS, IN HER TRUER ASTRAL EXISTENCE, AND MANY POWERFUL SECRETS ARE INVOLVED WITH THE SUPER SECRET SYSTEM OF THE RECENTLY PRINTED BY ME, “FASCITAR”. This precise English tongue word, translates if spoken in the ancient secret language of Aramaic, into “TOOL OF TRHE RASTAFARIAN, something that MISTER Lenny McKinnon could never shut up about on our long telephone conversations of the year of 1980. I may have switched phone companies, but he managed to switch lifetimes. A short while ago, the Triple-A, of whom I'm a member of this club for automobile drivers, checked out the car, and could find no reason at all for why this is happening. Tomorrow, I will have to fucking take it to a place that he told me to take it to, and hope for the fucking best, or else I'm totally mother fucking screwed. Now I know that when SCYLKLA says jump, tired or not, it means JUMP, not Pointer Sisters, not Braxton sisters, not annoying phone calls, not later on, but how high, how far, and what color freaking ass shirt do you want me to be wearing . This is what the great DAUGHTER is all about, SHE IS THAT SHE IS, with no beginning and no ending. As for the parlor tricks and miracles, they have the magic flashlight, and they always have had it, Harry Potter, so we all obey HER, or ELSE, Elsie Burr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only does McKinnon have power over the world now in ways not fathomable to Earth creatures or waking world conscious mind connection signal from D-6, but totally seems to be able to make all communications companies do his bidding, now it appears that AT&T as well as COMCAST, may be complicit, I will know in a couple of days, and he knows what I'm referring to. I intend to file charges at the Miami office of the FBI, if I cannot pull up that shit by Friday. This shit stops right now, today, or BURR!!!!!!!!

POWERFUL QUAKES AND FIRES AND TWISTERS AND FLOODS AND DROUGHTS AND AIR CRASHES, WILL BE UNFATHOMABLY BAD VERY SOON, AS I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH THIS BULLSHIT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is now ten past five, so let me post this fucking blog, and get ready to counter strike. Remember, every time I fucking move, this WOMO scum disease fucks with my car. It is every single mother fucking time, and my blogs FUCKING PROVE THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS REAL AND NOT FUCKING DELUSIONAL. Would Abby Carmichael be willing to buy into all these non ending fucking coincidences? NO SHE WOULD NOT, and all L&O show fans know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am forced to mention another item here peeps, Pussy Command, this thing that runs throughout all my 6 years of blogging now, and that UI have become super ass fucking aware of since the eighties turned into the nineties, folks. When I left work and drove over to buy my freaking ice cream; many high school sluts from literally all over the freaking place, were flirting big time with me, here I am, old and ugly, and it is only part of some powerful supernatural event that is far beyond my knowledge; one of World Lab's many PT (PARLOR TRICKS). Every time I get major wild ass fucking PC, I also get all of the nightmares, that go with these great initials, being of course, PERSECUTION, HARASSMENT, PUMMELING, AND DEATH SIEGE, FROM THE MILITUFORCE MILLIONTH COUNCIL WOMO DISEASE.

OBVIOUSLY THE FUCKING CHEATED EVIL DOW JONES CAPITALIST PIGS, ARE WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING; AND THE MARKET MUST BE UP AROUND ALL TIME FUCKING RECORD HIGHS BY NOW, AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT, THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO FUCKING ME NOW. NEXT WEEK, UP 1000 MORE, END OF SUMMER, IT WILL BE 20,000 AND END OF 2011, 30,000 FUCKING POINTS, SO MARK MY FUCKING WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO.

I will destroy every single thing on this planet, if you don't get off my back Lenny Backburner Fibbiefuckup! END TRANNY, YE OL' GRANNY, YARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me insert a quick post script in here folks. You'll be sorry, whoever the fuck you are out here, YO dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If somebody on the planet who has a lot of power is not dead within 93 hours of this post, it will be a miracle. Hats off to you Donnie for pulling off so much wonderful shit back in college, YO. Well, maybe if I have to, and it comes down to it, we will really play 50/50, and right there at your wonderful Plaza. Misses Bassler and her great Plaza Place, and her kit who runs magical hotels that change lives yet make the claim, “No big deal”, sheeeeeeeit. Soon it might just be thirty-thirty, and in my lifetime, but then, I am quite used to listening to transdimensional freaking music, it has been going ion now with m,e for thirty one freaking years, right LOIS FOCA?n Still, where is the lost 100 and 100 College Boy?????????????N Come on down and make Queen Bassler happy, ya' clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: