Thursday, May 26, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 155

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 155
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
SBT-DATFILE: CH-155-052611.809
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“MORE SIEGE, MORE COUNTERSTRIKES, DOT, DOT, DOT”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Another fucking day of siege. Crash level stalking airplanes wherever I went, fucking with my personal property and fucking machines, ruining an important mother fucking tape, breaking my stove and forcing me to eat at McDonald's for several days at my mother fucking expense, major hacking shit and problems with Comcast until the installers finally got it all up and fucking running normally. They even said this was beyond fucking weird, but we in 'Mountainpenville' all know what's fucking going on, right?

Deedee is around me, all though the majority of my DEEDEE BIRDS have long flown north and to what they think is cooler weather, but TWC on cable television said it is 90 today in Philadelphia, and here it was a nice co0ld 86 tops a few hours back, and has dropped down to about 80 even now at half fucking past seven.

A few things went right despite a hundred fuck ups. I caught a Breyers Ice Cream sale and spelled it correctly on this blog not omitting the “E” letter. Still, if I were the great B-ICE CREAM PEEPS, I'd be food and fucking pissed off that computer spell checkers don't fucking recognize their wonderful and quite terrific luscious scrumptious ass ice cream, YO!!!!!!!

I have about a million pieces of information that I've yet to speak about on any blog for the general public, which of course most definitely includes all Morians, Lessians, and Inbetweenians. The last time I was at the local beach, called South Beach of Fort Pierce, not to be confused with the more famous Florida South Beach down in Miami, several crows came over to me and talked to me, not in words, but starred at me and kept calling at me, and it went on for ten minutes or so. Form no good reason this afternoon, my car stereo tape player fucked up and my tape fucking broke that I listen to, before I had a chance to dub it on my Florida bought cassette dubbing deck, which I got at the Harvest, and actually works quite nicely. Still, once used to sound the way I had it back in New Jersey, it all sounds fucking crappy and rotten now, and I do not have ten or twenty grand to get that sound back, so fuck it BRO. Still, I was fucking going to copy this tape as soon as I got settled in here, and these fucking bastards can totally fucking read my mind, UI learned this, despite the mighty James Burr and his mighty Michelle Daniels RPL Entitled Opinions, saying that it is not true and that I am believing one of Satan's lies. Yea, right Jim ya' jerk fucking off, and the World Series 2008 is all up in my imagination and deluded MENTALLY-ILL-MI-ND. Symbolism, Time manipulation, and all the other parlor tricks that he took such a firm stance of disbelief about, Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit, believe whatever the fucking hell you want to there BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mother fucking jerk offs on the TNT television network took my 'L&O' show off, and replaced it with that bone head other garbage, fucking up my 5-day holiday even more, but then folks, really, what else is new peeps? By now Mister Joel, all followers of MORIANITY, should all be quite familiar and know about my (HELLIDAY-HOLIDAY PROBLEM), and the great LD sure included the concept in that wonderful ass movie of his, “Precious”, and not my sweet Diana who sure has indeed left me and gone away, COPYRIGHT OFFICE EXAMINERS OF 1983, YO MCKINNON OL' PAL!!!!!!!

In closing out, I'll quickly open up the nightmare done to me at the www.harvestfoodoutrach.org/ shit hole on Tuesday at a quarter shy of two in the afternoon, give or fucking take a few minutes, so anyone can double check the DOW JONES, as it must have spiked fucking up to the stars at that exact time or very soon afterward. I as you know from reading older blogs, was invited by the teacher of the meeting, as well as the main goer to these meetings held at the HARVEST on Tuesdays at one of the clock. The name is called “{Father and Child Connection}. I just went along with it because I figured that these two peeps somehow knew about my daughters, or said more accurately if I were in court, the mysterious situation of my possible daughters. I did not go to this meeting on my own, nor would I. Linda and Eric, insisted and practically tore my arm off to go. Then I was booted out and told I have no children, by the office staff. You know so much about me do you. Do you know I'll be speaking to a lawyer soon about not getting my permission to post my face on your website? These are literally the evilest and rudest uncouth peeps I've ever had the total fucking misfortune to encounter in 56.5 years of life in this mortal personality of Mountainpen. My transfer is in the works, and in June sometime, I'll be reassigned by AARP, and the hell out of this fucking miserable place. It is a shit hole con-job fraud, in so much as being so charitable. The stories I could tell would blow all of your fucking minds.

I'll say a lot more every fucking day, until this death siege backs the fucking christ off of me, know that shit WOMO scum scuz.

END TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: