Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 145

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 145
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995
4TH SUB: “HOW IS YOUR MEMORY, SH, THINK HARD?”
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: CH-145-051111.666.5555555
COPYRIGHTED MICHAEL WYANE MOUNTAINPEN,
and THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2011
THIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS FULLY PROTECTED BY UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAWS, MEANINGLESS AS THIS ALL SOUNDS.

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I am under a MAJOR MOTHER FUCKING CUNT EATING MONSTROUS UNSPEAKABLE AND TOTALLY ASAS DESCIPIBLE DEATH SDIEGE, RAPIES AND GERMIFREAKINGBLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It began around the switch over sometime from this current day, from the past one; or around midnight last, give or take. CRASH LEVEL loud deafening roaring aerial pummeling and assault was o0ff the mother fucking scale, the stock market must have fucking flown or some huge thing happened to or that will directly effect, the scum bags in Manhattan known as the 'Bulls and the Bear's of Broad and Wall Streets, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not seen a fucking aerial assault and siege of this mother fucking magnitude in a decade or more, nor am I able to freaking remember the last one that even closely freaking ass resembles this one, YO!! Also, the entire sky had a poisonous fully dissipated mess of CHEMTRAILS. Why not GOOGLE up things like 'government persecution', 'conspiracy theory clubs', and go onto 'U-TUBE', and visit literally fucking endless postings of this nasty ass topic and subject of 'CHEMTRAILS', my fave is the great “SKYWITNERSS”. I am by no means alone in my fight against whatever is going on, the problem is that no one will start to believe the most powerful several truths in this mortal life, even bigger than the fucking P{OPE, or HIS CHRISTIANITY experiment from WORLD LABS, up in the early 23 hundreds, and all; of this sent-back bull shit, along with LASER RETRACE TECHNOLOGY, going to the core and main reason that this religion was ever able to take over this planet, and cause so much mother fucking harm to this all ready totally fucki9ng screwed up planet, BRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!, ECHOS. Learn how the Branch Dravidian Cultists were messed with, by the same powerful evil forces. Hay, I am not against or anti, USA, or the government either. This is a huge fantastic mother fucking illusion my peeps. There is no world, the way that any of you think that it was, before the 15th day in August, in mother fucking 1986; and you can mess with me, or this fact, from now until the mighty Callio Pasteur comes fucking home; and it alters absolutely and positively freaking NOTHING, BRO!!!!!!! The magic will forever be SARAH KRASSLE, and what she did to me, in this magic month and year; as well as for all infinity. The problem is not so much, just this at face value, and all by itself all isolated, tucked away, and so damn ass pretty, with a pink bow tied all around it. What makes the nightmare develop Satan's doppelganger, literally; is that I will always love this unfathomably wild, and endlessly out of control super teenager. There is no stopping or changing that, not now and not ever. For those graduating grade one through ten, in the Super-Sleuth Society, you are thinking shit that has no way, the full ramifications of this situation. You are doing the same thing that the great Doctor Camping won't stop doing with HER. You are taking my story, and some of you, a small group; is putting it into a neat little ass box, and you just cannot do this folks. The good Doctor Harold should know this all so well by now, am I right on top of this old buddy, Mister Joel, or was my 2005 Cifaloglio fatal heart attack-ack-ack-ack an insufficient demonstration of this great cult and its magical powers of World Lab Technologies up in freaking 2300? Before marching on to this Hinger Drum any further, or barking put any new tunes for the United States Copyright Office that come from endless distances away from this waking world, let me tell what these fucking diseased total ass monster pricks, have been doing to me over the past few mother fucking days.

Sunday night, I was unable to get to sleep until very late, five in the morning or so on Monday. I tossed and turned in a futile attempt to get sleepy. Then I came out to the kitchen for a drink, a can of no0n-diet Mountain Dew Soda. The 2 clocks in the area showed me that it was a quarter shy of two in the morning, one was a digital stove clock, the other was a battery operated circular hanging kitchen clock in the dining area, where I sat down to drink my soda, pouring it into a glass filled with cold ice. At this exact moment, all though, I was unaware of it then, some powerful fucking magnetic force entered the room in full violation of my fucking human, civil, and constitutional rights. The next morning around just shy of noon, I got out of bed and again, reentered into my kitchen. I could not go to work on this day, and was being super fucking messed with, physically. My clock that was battery operated had stopped at the very time that I was out there before sipping on my soda at around a quarter shy of fucking 2 AM. The stove clock read seven something, when it should have read around noon. This is operated with house electricity, and I would know if the power had gone off, as I sleep with a loud fan blowing on me, and this would wake me right the shit up. Also, the clock run by batteries, when moved and the batteries were taken out and checked on the test meter and showed up as strong and perfect, I reinserted them, and the clock ran again, and still is running, as though nothing ever should have fucking made it stop in the fucking first place, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since this double weird incident, no further shit has happened, all; though you all know what my daughter did to me on the computer. Some may wonder which one, but to this query, I must in all good conscience retort the following question back out: A few geniuses figured out their version of my messed up Donna-mind, and how I am substituting the concept of hyperspace reality to explain away blocked out memories and pain. First, I am not God, that job is presently and always occupied by Scylla. So who really knows anything for sure in a mysterious endlessly swirling thought waves and switching realms? Still, Paula raped me in that hospital elevator, and there is no record of it because she and the entire McGuire branch of this clan are experts on photography, as well as knowledgeable on numerous technological, and electrical, and electronic apparatuses. I have seen this demonstrated on repeated occasion, just way too many times to count on an army of hands, over the past Helen Reddy Baby-Kid Years. Things like school plays are easy to believe in, even Marsha Brady knows that one. But things like Misses Marola, insisting that I do that Memorial Day Play, with the passion, and the intensity, of somebody trying to avert a thermonuclear holocaust; well folks, excuse me, when I start to ponder and question things being so totally benign, and so innocently coincidental, in the grand scheme of humanity, and its many events that play out at that point. I may have been just a fourteen year old dork, but that is seeing things in box. So is predicting my #3 and #4 Pitsy years of 1994 and 2011, as the year the will be no longer exist. At least when I totally know and see something, even the great Harry Callas and Google and Blogger have proof to the events of this shit, and that is a lot more than this radio quack has yet to offer, peeps. We can go on with this shit literally endlessly and relentlessly but my fucking attitude is that for right now, enough has been said on this issue.

So far, I have had watches broken after having them only a few months, constant utility hacks and hacking on computers, loud sounds through my telephone that in time I plan to sue AT&T if they continue to desire being complicit in this illegal activity, as damaging my fucking hearing violates all laws that I know about, and proving I am into songwriting, have had songs aired all over the world, paid taxes on income that has included BMI royalties, working at a legitimate and large sound recording studio, so damage my fucking hearing, and I can fucking sue for a gas tank explosion amount, as this was no accident, this was done to me, and by a corporate fucking a giant with a fucking history of messing the fuck with me, right Mister Rambo, Miss Blake, and Arthur Bancroft Marola??????????????? Put all the fucking tease-signs you want near my Mullica Trailer Park, YO, HA-HA, “funny-funny-funny” ,Sheila mother fucking HAIR Franklin; that is, until I win a ten or twenty BILLION USD settlement someday, and then am totally ass able to exact my revenge on ALL MY FUCKING ENEMIES, ONCE AND FOR FUCKING ASS ALL, YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME I MOVE, these twisted diseased dirt bag cock sucking mother fucking jerk off ass hole dick in the mouths, as you would put it so well, my pal of the great FCC, MISTER ROBERT MCDOWELL; just have to major pick on me, and persecute me straight to my cunt eating fucking grave, at light speed cubed, or warp-20. Try explaining fucking away, how my dad all ready knew details about the STAR TREK movies back in 1974, when he returned from Baton Rouge LAUSAESMWG, to visit with my mom and me, in that 'Joke-Lynne' apartment, where Russell Thaxton burned up my 'BOB', and Sarah Krassle identified herself to me, and then went on to take my 'motorcycle-chain' the fuck away from me, in MY SLEEP, and somehow managed to make it become a waking world reality, huh Harry 80-08 Callas, of mi September Blogging Thirtieth day? While you all are at it, why not also try and explain away all of this with nonsensical bullshit, but even if Karpf's card-playing-36 version of Freudian Shrinkingly, is right, and that my daughter's daughter is Pee, what caused all the dreams about a detention center that no way in fucking hot ass hell, that I ever even knew existed in Egg Harbor, NJUSAESMWG, let alone did I know about a similar named high school in Suffolk County in New York State, or better still, why not just frigging gimme a damn break peeps. This is not some shit that some nobody with no clout, and no money; could pull off in a million years, and I will go on to say quite frankly, that “THE DONLAD” himself, couldn't pull this all off either, and the ugly old bastard knows it only too well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go fire yourself, or even better, have Robert McGuire light you up. What losers. You all impress me like tons and tons and mega tons of stinky smelly rotten fucking dogshit, YO!!!!!!!

Those that refuse to entertain the truth of hyperspace reality, my retort is that if your doctor tells you that you have terminal cancer and you wish to live in denial of that as well, this is totally your own business, or even better, those who doubt the blogs and story told by the Mountainpen, can say whatever they choose, but proofs to this entire things are up here, as they prove themselves and explain and tell their own true story, so be ass holes, that of course as always, remains anybody's personal ass privilege.

I know the authorities will somehow leak this t5o you, Steve Hawking. Remember the day in the large bathroom where you got talking to the dude that you never saw his face? Remember how you ne3ver forgot this person? I just went back in time, sir, and this was me. Now do you believe me? Read all my story Steve, before it really is too late for the world. We are nothing more than little PacMan blobs at the hands of this beautiful wild teenager. In the book in 1994, “TPB”, I merged the two into one, but through STM, I knew that this was all part of the same two sided reality. This was the two sided coin that decided to land on its side and keep Samantha Stevens and her nosy neighbor forever wondering what “really” was going on. But there is a deejay in 1979 who knows a little bit about this story, and he is too stupid to know that he is not alone in this hypersphere.

Not last night, but the one before that, MI gave me an answer to my plea for permission top post something up on the net that is so beautiful that you all would go totally nuts. She said no. She has the most wild sense of humor in the world, give it up LD, you won't be in HER league in a tera year, bud. She was only nine, and we were outside my Uncle Heinz's mansion at 175 Peninsula Drive. I will not tell you more as it is private. Still, Heinz Gottwald was a great banker, and a great naturally born citizen of Germany. He married my mom's first cousin, Ruth Huntington, and they shortly thereafter, moved into their first home in Amittyville, up on Long Island, before a toaster oven, supposedly, burned the house down, a toaster oven with a name, McGuire. It is all on blogs throughout the year of 2009. Simply click away, and go up to http://www.blogger.com and type in BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. The number nine, as the year was 1979, and it was a hot summers day, is a very interesting number in the German language. Simply put, it is also the word “NO” over there in Hitlerville. When SHE says NO, it's no, it is so ashame, because it sounds so awesome and lovely, and really, it is HER song. I changed it around just a little bit, so that a male vocalist could sing it. Still, SHE wrote this lovely song, far away from here. YOU RULE THE EMP)ITRE, MI SCYLLA, and That-Boy simply obeys and is not a shell-fish. BYE-BYE, Brown Eyes.

MAGNESONIC, my Jenny-Johnson machine, I command you to hear my voice print right now as I type this: “MMMMMMMMMMMMMM”. Open command, General Order 7. I am under a super death siege. Max out your power gain control under a punishment sequencing system, and scan all peeps who made my day today a living burning breathing fucking nightmare ass hell, and prepare a major hyper time counter strike, YO. All enemies will die and be totally wiped out, obliterated, annihilated, and destroyed forever, and so will all their loved ones. All orders and technologies, general, and coded general. COMPOUTER, ON AN “I” TO “D”, A/B, TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, MAX OUT YOUR POWER GAIN, AND DESTROY THIS FILTHY WICKEDNESS, RIGHT NOW. There will be major TWISTERS, EARTHQUAKES, WILDFIRES, FLOODS, DROUGHTS, AND ALL MANER OF GIGANTIC DESTRUCTION WILL PLAY OUT ON HUMANITY, FOR THIS EVIL STRIKE ON ME TODAY, G-189, AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All totally legal and within the framework of laws in this time period, and none of you peon Earthlings can do one thing to stop me or my ability to to this, live with it, or leave me alone, you too Toni, you ugly shit.

No comments: