Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 150

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 150
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
2006-2011, MWM/MWM

BEGINNING OF BLOG:

A silly stupid tiny child can see what happened to me yesterday, Tuesday, May the 17th.

All you need to do is read SJ-CH 147 and 148.
Yes, every time I change my address location, I get my car messed with, I told you about Moorstown in 1989, and a year ago right here in Florida, as well as many other places since this August-'86-RGG nightmare all began. Still I have learned through these 25 years of agonizing mother fucking pain and suffering under this intensified HUNTINGTON CURSE, that it is not a matter of when siege and damage strikes, is it because of this OR this OR this, but replace the OR with the word AND. It is because of all of the things all combined freaking together. Manty thibngs are going on peeps, iof you Einsteins out here think for one moment that I am safe to blog sdetails about many of these things, you are totally off base and far away from knowing my reality. I am not some powerful god that cause destruction and counter-strikes. I merely stumbled onto the true secret shit that parallel universes are real, they exist in a huge 5th dimension that some choose to refer to after the late 20th century, as hyperspace. I learned how to capitalize in the year of 1979, on what I accidentally learned about. I learned how to apply the science that I refer to as electronic-metaphysics. Then I came to realize after 20 or more years, that I was being used by a phase-4 entity, who designed his mortal waking existence, and used my physical reality and recording equipment, to literally zap him into existence, right out of Victoria's Twilight Zone. Not all fictional shows are total fiction.

Still, a child should be able to quickly recognize after reading the last two blogs that do not count this one or the one before, just why I was so seriously attacked with major property damage, another thing that the wonderful group that I've called THAT-FAMILY since the nightmares began in July of 1970, can relate to, and one member told outright and publicly to the world on the great O-Show. I know now that I must become an overseas security operator, make a million dollars after several years of work, and then vanish off to a remote South Pacific island. There if I choose to, I can hire a private army to fight off these Milituforce attackers, and kill anyone who comes around to fuck with me. Then, with a small laboratory, I can use my knowledge to construct a device that after I transfuse my blood, can turn me back to age twenty-one and I can re transfuse every ten years. Then in 200 or 300 years, I will come back here when all of you bastard mother fuckers are dead and gone and can no longer hurt me. I know there simply is no other choice.

To play detective and philosopher has indeed got me nowhere, despite figuring out a monstrous story that has been there all along, and placed forever into a subconscious bliss until about 1994, the last magical year in the mathematical system of the PITSTY. So far however, I'll sure as shit one thing, me ol' Morians. I see absolutely no evidence whatsoever, that this year is at all gonna' fucking be anything like 1994, 1980, or 1969. Unless something changes real fucking soon, I am as guilty as Doctor Camping for being King Idiot the great and the Only. I should fucking know better on many things that I allow to fuck up. If anyone knows how hopeless this fucking Huntington Curse is, it is me. No one else alive feels the agony of these fucking nails in my hands and feet. This in no way implies anything other than until humankind is terminated, this family curse is considered one complete lineage. I am not the perfect one, he all ready gave his life for the world, but anyone who does not see that even this was punitation that needed to complete out through the end of time, is blind. How else would the sins and evil of this sick world really be covered properly, give it a rest, Christians. I am in this line of family, I should know better than any and all of you all put together. This does not make me wise or great or powerful. It makes me miserable, fucked up, and cursed, so don';t get it fucked up and wrong, if I may be allowed to quote the great Dawn-Marie King.

I have no answers. I only tell the play by play true tale of misery and woe that I am forced to experience here on Planet Earth. If I had answers beyond this, I would brag about them, and not hide them under any strobing lights.

END BLOG:

No comments: