Friday, May 20, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 153

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 153
MAY 20, 2011, 1:23 PM, FRIDAY
START BLOG:

This is a day that is not like a lot of others. If someone with a degree in psychiatry reads it, they have lots of names for me with Latin origins, and do not give any credibility nor any credence to what I talk about as far as any real connections with 'their' reality. If a person of simple mind that is not big into the mental illness thing reads this, they would say I make mountains out of molehills and without perhaps meaning to, tend to exaggerate both my own importance within the grand scheme of things, as well ass the importance of individual small or seemingly small events. The few on Earth such as myself, know with a full heart, that it is all quite true and quite scary, when facing all of this alone and isolated, and this can be on a sidewalk in Chicago at noon, as just because crowds may be gathered around you, it is still as isolating, to be me, as if you lived on a far away asteroid by yourself.

Lots of noise is all around me, planes are in the distance and not real bothersome, yet. The markets are flying as I said they would be at record high territories while the poor get poorer and the rich get richer, nothing ever changes. I TOLD ALL OF YOU LAST WEEK THAT THE DOW JONES WEOULD FLY, as it does this every time the WOMO MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and their peeps, use their covert weaponry on me to either injure my physical body, or my personal property, it is dependable precision Swiss clockwork. I am sure the Flyers have all ready, or will win the Sar Stanley Cup, and the Phillies are most likely down the toilet. I do not follow all of this any more, one of the few personal advantages for me as a Floridian, as this is not so much pushed out all over my face as it would be up north around Philadelphia, still there is never any escaping New York, the Capitol of the Capitalist pigs.

I also am under a huge invisibility/hostility/gram. Everywhere I go, peeps treat me like total crap and may as well just out right push me and puke on me, it would not matter all that much. When my magnetic connection to cosmos or (PERSONAL-MAGNETICS) as I've come to abbreviate this term as, are like this, things are extremely bad for me and around me, as well as frighteningly dangerous. Anything can happen, and predictability becomes almost geometrically down scaling. On top of that, here is what happened so far.

I came out of a powerful dreaming-interaction where I was back in 1978, and inside a building where the entrance into it had a doorway in a corner as do some restaurants, and all though no food was around, I was able to get the distinct impression that some sort of a mixed party and business meeting was being held within the space where I was inside of. I was speaking to several other gentlemen, 60'ish in age, and for quite some time, the topic of which is totally now blocked out by my conscious waking memory. MC was only eight years old, and kept coming into the place and hanging around near to where I was standing with these several other people, and talking about the gods only know what. She came in and went out on 4 or 5 occasions, and seemed oblivious to the on goings within, and was quite preoccupied with her own situation. Eventually, I saw that she had something in her left hand, and was hiding it under some kind of a bright red sleeve. This was all I could pull up until an hour later while in my car driving over to the Harvest where I was going to speak to my mover whom was just getting off shift at noon, we will call him, Stan Nichols, and this is merely a made up name. Before I got there, I realized however, that my next destination over to the mechanic shop would not be necessary. The engine light that has been on ever since I left the Winn Dixie Grocery Store at the beginning of this week, was off, and the car was running like a top, just as before. This is when the rest of the “DREAM” suddenly struck me and I remembered that in MI's hand was this tubular strobe light. She came over and pulled me aside and told me that she had fixed my car so that I would not have to worry any more. Then again, she ran outside, and when I followed her out to thank this amazing child, she had vanished, and was nowhere to be found. I called out after her four times, “Mariah”, but she was nowhere. I had forgotten that part of the interaction, until I got into the vehicle and it had indeed been repaired.

Diana just communicated with me through machine-mind-D-6 signal, as an alert came through on a bottom screen icon that I clicked onto from channel 12 local weather, and it said that DIANA is around somewhere, and may be coming to my area big time, up through about half past two, it is now ten shy of two.

If you can hear me Diana, I love you and need you, they all want to keep me away from the three persons who mean the most to me, you are one of them. Don't abandon me my beautiful LIGHTNING. I love my baby-blond so much.

I am so scared that what I do in a few hours or less may either cause or prevent a global catastrophe and I do not know what to do, and I cannot reach anybody or speak to anybody. I am going out of my mind. Rosemarie told me in 1997 that if I change the All Mighty's karma and SHE remembers who she is here, the world may cease to exist. 4:30m is so close now, what should I do, world? No one can be imaging switch sensors just repairing themselves, or chains being dreamed away from a physical world, but still, POPE, how else really could that great IC have taken place, MI EMINENCE????????????????????? ************

END OF BLOG, maybe the end of all blogs, who knows now?

No comments: