Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0214

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0214
the millionth-council and me
the epitome of harassment, internet version
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER 4:
“TRAPPED IN AN ENDLESS NIGHTMARE HELL IN
A CHRISTLESS FUCKING REALITY OF BALLOON HOAXES”
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298
SEND BACK TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE:
CH-0214-081611.668, COPYRIGHTED BLOGS
OF MOUNTAINPEN AND KING NEBNOOSHOO

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Later on, I will blog a horrible secret that might destroy half this planet, I don't care. The nightmares are horrendous, the air siege was monstrous all fucking day until early afternoon with loud and low persecuting private Cessna type aerial vehicles, and I will be dead before the end of the week. I just completed my living will a bit earlier, and now my final death will is in place. Once I am dead and gone, the world will be rid of me, the worst motrher fucking bastard on the Earth, only because like many, I dreamed of flying, and took it way too far. Well, this is why the FLYERS hate me so much, and of course, me them, lists or no lists, Bill loudmouths or no Bill loudmouths, huh David Roth, ol' pal and good maitee. Good riddance to everybody.
BYE-BYE, and these blogs end with chapter of SAFE JOUIRNAL NUMBER 0215, as in A-Haddon Hills, of future great Labs, YO. Beware the tide of blog number SJ-0215, peeps, YO. These bitches asked for it MISTER WOLF!!!!!!!!

end tranny, sick old diseased ugly ass granny, yo!!!!!!!!

No comments: