Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0215

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0125
AUGUST 16, 2011, 11:43 PM
START BLOG:

I HAD SOME TIME TO COOL DOWN. I will not be making this my final blog that forever ends the MORIANITY PROJECT, as this is exactly what the OTAMMILITUFORCE would want me to do and has attempted to bate me into doing, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA.

I “WILL” say, that I was not joking around about making a will, as well as a living will, all though, until the atomic laser retrace process is stopped, to me it is a reference to futility. If anyone comes up to me and shoots me dead right now, by your viewpoint and senses, I will appear to fall down dead, and you will be able to observe the local coroner cut me up and sow me together, and bury me, and you will never see or hear from me again. Unfortunately, I will merely be shot to death, and wake up from a bad dream where someone had indeed shot me to death, and then be back in a parallel local reality to where I was before, off by only a few trillion atoms or so per cubic parsec, a measurement in many futures, used for determining varying localized or distant hyperspace positions, 'TAPCP' variances. It is pronounced as TAP-CUP, and symbolically is the quintessential irony because this is what the blind beggars do on the many corners of this lost, ignorant, and quite non-physically, yet totally spiritually BLIND world of humans also known as the 'homosapien species', despite an ignorant spell checker, to this fact from 40 and more years in the past.

Before moving this blog along any further, I want to thank with all my heart, the great GODDESS DIANA, for coming around me so ofter in recent times, almost every single day for quite some time, with her beautiful lightning. When I moved on February First, in 1983, from 1802 Robin Hill, over to 134 Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG, I was “MOVED” into a lot more than just merely a new residence, but rather, into a lifetime new experience, involving the greatest entity in this creation, some know this entity by one name, others by other names, but this changes no part of the true entity. Paul Pedersen, my ol;d partner in the illustrious Studio Park Records of 1998, asked me over the telephone not long ago, why I only discuss the god called Jehovah? Well, this is the way that She introduced HERSELF to me, out in infinity, and my memories now as the Earthling, Mountainpen, are thus limited to this. Others have had different forms of this pure energy, appear to them in various ways, and names, and etcetera. Many peeps are also totally unaware of language reality, and how the Latin of olden times, not current South American lingo; is the basic root behind all of our words, spoken around the world. Also, the old Hebrew language existed when the Greeks were in power, so this language was a powerful part of this world's reality, during times of historical upheaval and major change. Due to powers that were dangerous then, as the 'evil empire' as I use the term on many blogs, is the new form and the new SATAN, in this modern day, believing it is the champion force of freedom, and totally deceived in flash-mob IAD controlled style, with the same vigor of Jesus being tempted with the kingdoms of the world, by the energetic being who then went by the name of Judas Iscariot, at least according to the King James Version “KJV” of the Holy Bible. But my point reverts back to language, as time does not permit my ranting on about SATAN and HIS many faces, or his great friend JULIA, and all of hers. Many peeps overseas know powerful secrets about the mighty World Tower Buildings that once stood proud and high atop the Manhattan New York City skyline, and are no more. Some remember and some do not, that they were not struck once, but twice, and in truth, many other times in attempts, that none of you out here need to know about. I don't need the hassle or the trouble of telling too many freaking secrets tonight. Blog 0215 will not be the big bad empire breaker, so relax, CALLIOTAMM of Atlantic City, Badass, New Jersey. Finishing the point on languages for right now, and names for this pure energy of a nameless god, that takes form and name to many, according to their desire for this to happen, and also, their path of enlightenment and or 'spiritual development and willingness to accept reality'. There were fascinating secret languages, coded Hebrew lingo tongues, the most famous and remembered one, being Aramaic. This language translates Allah from the King James Bible name used by Jehovah, called “God Within Us” or Elohim. Because peeps have no interest in learning or knowing stuff, when things get said by peeps like me, we are considered nuts, crazy, insane, delusional ranters, and many more impolite terms and names. This merely shows the basic ignorance of humankind, and most definitely should not offend those who indeed, DO KNOW what is real, and what has happened long ago, despite the Quantum Flux Dynamics that mathematically prove, that only a fixed present point is real and exists and is really the collective us, and that all of the past and all ODF the future is existing right inside this space, but in a larger box that contains more folds. THAT's “of”, fucking hacker scum, NOT ODF, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst secrets that I can let out that will mortally wound this EVIL EMPIRE, have little to do with 'GG's' great mathematical numeration alpha conversions, nor do they have to do with anything discussed about this great cat from the spirit-world, or HIS family. In 'addition', they have little to do with anything you may think, even if you are a loyal MORIAN, and I know I have a few out there, despite their doubts, as doubting is a normal human process, and is part of why electromagnetic forces control all of us the way that they do, with such utter total hold on us and our lives. Make one mistake, pick a bad parachute, fall off a tall building, and you get the picture. Yet I have the secret, and it is not a secret because it is being hidden, but because of powerful IAD MIND CONTROL of powers and forces that don't want us liberated or free, as if we become free, they no longer can own us, play with us, control us, and so much freaking more. Like all other things, it is not this totally simple, more indeed is part of all this, but in a basic truth, that's it folks.

One claim I feel the need to make here tonight, and so I will, with no bones about it, picked or unpicked at any sunrise from start to end. There are more things that I have not figured out in the last 6 or 7 years of this huge super sleuth work, than there are grains of sand on all the beaches on this planet. But what I have come to understand and know, is coveted by humankind super hyper ultra time, and I do know it, and without a freaking doubt about it whatsoever, Mister 601 Copyrights. What I do know is total, and it is major. Echoing in my mind is a statement made to me by Dennis Snyder, my phony cousin. He said one night at the Cifaloglio, Garage at Folsom, New Jersey, that “life here on Earth is HELL. When you die you get your reward for being in a lifetime of hell. You receive heaven. You get to have eternal sleep”. Without adding just a tiny bit of additional SALT, onto this great piece of Prime Steak; that sentence is very incomplete, all though it is great. Only the late Doctor Carl Sagan would be able to appreciate my added salt, unfortunately, yet I must insert it into this blog, and here it goes, “NOW UP THIS ONE DIMENSION”. This is 'HIS QUOTE', not Mountainpen's quote, folks.

No peeps, there is no great shock at all to the past few days or so, not for me, or at least there shouldn't freaking be, unless I am the epitome of retards. No shock at all with WALL STREET, all as is and was known all along, nothing new or particular exciting for me, I have traveled down this road many times, not counting with Judas, let alone the many 17-loops he has caused me to experience. And as for being shocked about the bullshit going on with my persecution, hay world, 25 years ago, I threw a piece of material into the UNITED STATES MAIL SYSTEM, and went to sleep, and when I awakened again, I found life to be in a totally different dimension and world for me, literally. Dennis Snyder would say HELL, but then the problem is, that where was 'Hell' then, before the 15th day of August, of 1986, for me? Hay world, my life was never great and perfect, nobody's is, not even marvelous Donald Trump's, and don't freaking let the dude lie to you and say it is. Bruce Pennock knew in 1972 that NOTHING AND NOBODY IS PERFECT, not even my wonderful daughters, PEE and MI. Sorry, I forgot, PEE likes nicknames, and not everybody does, that is what makes the world go around. But I have learned how to interpret many invisible realities of the great, utterly mysterious; and beyond bizarre; '5th dimensional hyperspace' (FDHS), with or without powerful weird unexplainable dreams of JULIA'S and with or without any after-shaving lotions such as Old Spice. This is how the puzzles of so many things are put together, but not until one learns the truth about Doctor Carl Sagan and his magical upping things by one dimension. Remember one simple principle and truth folks, and you'll be way ahead of the game. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS, there IS a reason for all that is going on around us, from the most insignificant to the most complex, from a buzzing little nat on the window, to energy is mass times the square of the speed of light. NOT ONE THING, by the very nature of truth and reality; CAN EVER RANDOMLY JUST HAPPEN. The same formula, believe it or not; proves both this, as well as the fact that we live inside of a big round eternity cycle or hypersphere, in our 5th dimensional true personality of the “dreamers”. This does not even open the door a crack, into the full picture that if time permitted, I would go on now to tell, so that is what blogs number SJ-126 through ~~~~~ are there for, YO. Happy dreams.

END BLOG.

No comments: