Monday, August 22, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0218

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0218
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
BLOG SUBTITLE #4:
“FATHER OF THE SON OF SAM 0F WILLIAMSTOWN”.
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2011

START BLOG:

Today was a major death siege, using heavy FIRE ALARM ATTACKS, and SKY SIEGE OF POISON CHEMTRAILS AND STALKING PRIVATE AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY, ON THIS NOW EVENING OF MONDAY, 22 AUGUST. For reasons beyond my knowledge of the evil sick mother fucking CALLIOTAMM FORCES, this day is far worse than the Monday just past, as well as the 25th anniversary of REAL-GOOD-GIRL, COPYRIGHTED SONG IN THE MAIL SYSTEM DAY. I am totally positive that the evil empire is getting its snotty way on their crooked markets. At 3 in the morning or just past, a major fire alarm woke me up, and caused me to be late for work today, and on top of this, the sky and aerial siege was quite bad and nasty. I have not been able to communicate with the cat-world. High end of all voices suffer when chemtrail posing is continually done in areas, don't ask me, ask Academy Road exits off of Interstate 95, ask the great U-Tube expert on this topic called “SKYWITNESS”, ask my freaking daughter too, if you want to. Illusions are everywhere. I am not here to dispel anyone's accepted beliefs or system of thoughts in their life or whatever, Congressman, I see you left Angel, and married a different woman than the one I remembered you with back in 1975. You acted like you didn't remember me at that Williamstown Town Meeting in 1994 in New Jersey in Washington Township in the county of Gloucester that day, and I told you that I wrote the book called, “The Permission Barrier”. So out comes the secret right now about the great father of the son of SAM, the great HIGHVIEW MAINTENANCE MAN OF THE MIDDLE NINETIES. If this world wants to get me going on secrets that I can [prove, only the BLUWEBOOK will not allow them to be proved, just tune into the BLOGSD OF MOUNTAINPEN, or you can exercise your endless right to remain totally ass fucking ignorant. Your choice folks, and I would not have things any other way. A world of robotics, be it an advanced class or a 4th millennium interaction filled with rock symphonies and homes and garages recreated in timeless experiments of passport pictures and Dorian Gray old science fiction picture shows, and so much fucking ass more peeps, YO, is to put it politely, mother fucking boring as hell, so I would never want to force an opinion on a single ass soul,. Still, if you are remotely interested, then read on, and if not, many other blogs await you, try the Great Blogs of Norwegian Retired Fishing Boat Captains, for all I give a mother fucking shit. No, robotics, advanced or not, classes or no classes, is not what I am pushing off on anyone. Do whatever the shit you wanna' do, it is your funeral in the end. Here is what happened as my last days of HIGHVIEW CHEERS were winding down, Copyright Examiners, Yellow Sheets of Paper, and all other interested folks, YO!!!

Paula King appeared at my door in late June of 1996, following my trips with David, over to Carlyle, Pennsylvania and hub cap smashes by the “DINGMAN-TEENAGER” of the times. The Highview Apartme4nts Maintenance man named Sam, told me late in June of 1996, that this giant goddess came into the front door, stayed with me for half of an hour or so and left, returning to her car, and driving away, just as 'mysteriously' as she arrived. I told Sam, I had no giant girlfriend with long beautiful dark hair. Of course, I would have told him I had no 26 year old daughter either, should he have asked me at the time. I realize now that the hypnosis and attempt at getting memories back again, distorted many repressed memories, all caused by this great KING, the GIANT QUEEN of somnambulists, also known as “SLEEP-WALKERS”. When I started this blog tonight, my annoying fucking neighbors made a lot of noise outside my door, and it is all coming from a source called 'IAD-ETTOS-PAWM-PIE', the great tools of the mighty evil twisted sick MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, whose Astral Plane existence, in so far as motives, agendas and total ops; is totally unknown; and whose physical world identity also is shrouded in mystery of glittering lights and booming sounds, and Irene Cara's and Donald Trump's. The night that the great Mariena Carlittia Crushed me in Atlantic city, may have been the 29th of October of 1996, but the real crush of my castle was done on July the 4th in 1969 by a beautiful awesome Melanie Safka look-alike, sleep-walker, who knew that I was too young to marry, and then took advantage of the knowledge of my family history on my father's side, and copied not only what happened to my dad's grandfather, but then went onto bigger and badder things than that. Still, my younger daughter Pee, was born on the opposite end of the calender solstice, and on the same day, and I remember, and this explains her age at the college, when I told my mom in the powerful interaction that I wish she never fucked my dad on one particular night, exactly nine months before my birth. I wonder now if a little RPLDD, was not helping this interaction along as I ponder back on it right fucking now, (RPL-DREAM-DEAL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So on with lesson 2 now, in the blog of SJ-0216, regarding my discussions on the SHEE topic. There are peeps that just do not WANT to ever get it. They do not even try and make the leap that when we are here in waking-life, we are in one of countless parallel realities or atom-signature agreeing universes, ASAU. It is relative, as the Astral Realm is where we literally become an entity, from a collection of mind-energy signals from a higher dimension, Eckists refer to this 6th dimension as the Mental Plane, and this is their protected and register trademarked name, I merely tell the story of this, that is the property of Eckankar. Check it all out with good old GOOGLE, peeps, you'll see. Why would I make up a lot of junky stories for more than six solid years? To do that, I would need to be so fucking crazy, that I would not be able to function in society, hold a job, pay my bills, and live in a community. Think about it fucking rationally, folks, you will realize these things that I say, outlandish as they appear to be, are all totally true. Now t5he college girl and her boyfriend who I did not like too much, in 2014, since this is now only 2011, would be three years plus another fourteen and one half years, in age, or 17.5, really only a short way from age eighteen, as if you remember the hyperspace interaction, or vividly recalled “DREAM”, it was in the autumn somewhere, it is all on the freaking blogs, the entire COMOCOSI STORY, bringing me to another point about distant cousin Gallagher, or my 4th cuz Mary. She and her mother were murdered, and then her hubby was taken into his basement and strangled with rope, and then they made it look like a hanging, his old pal McGuire, and Dan Curtis and Harriet Rohr knew all about this way back in the middle nineteen sixties, as well as the LAMBRIGGER CULT, my birthday, and much more, and even planned some of the events that happened with me, after airing the original “Leviathan” Cult stuff on their television soap show, in reale time, right 'Tommy, watch your back', Dick Wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My blogs in the years of 2008 and 2009, HARPED HYPER HUGE TIME; on the Braintree, Massachusetts double homicide/suicide, in my family; and now I remember finding out something, when 'Paula King' raped me in my apartment in late June of 1996, at the Highview; since she never raped me in the Kennedy Elevator at the Stratford, New Jersey Hospital, but yes folks, she told me a huge thing about both her, her father, her peeps, and Bob McGuire, her “more distant royal pain cousin” to quote this lovely giant long haired goddess. But we can harp and enzymeterize to use Astral Plane expression here, until the Callio's come home from pasture, Louis; on all of this, and it accomplishes little or nothing, just as bodily exercise, biblical truths known by any graduate of any6 good divinity school, as all anyone can ever do is to put off the inevitable visit from Morty Mortino, whether you die inside your mom, or make it onto a Smuckers jar and go on another 5-15 years past that, you still will wake up from your current ADD and that is the truth, with or without the judge coming in the late sixties, peeps, YO. Let me go on with lesson two now instead of further lute and harp playing, OK SKY? Talk about the 'original' rock singer. How can people doubt such powerful facts? It blows me away BRO. The AP is where we dream down from, with our one personality or 'spirit' in the words of the devout followers of basic Earth religions. We have a 5th dimensional personality in this soul-existence, that cannot exist in just one experience. It is too great, it has been created by something too great and powerful to be that limited. So when we dream, our body remains in the one place that atoms happen to agree throughout the universe with this body in so far as a vibratory signature, and then we can and do, experience the hyperspace, courtesy of our larger spirit being, acting sort of as the theater usher. It is all a game and a stage, and great minds of the past, famous for so much great literature, knew this 100%. Smart folks know I speak right now of William Shakespeare. It is not a simple deal to explain the details past this point, but I will do my very best to try. Day dreams and night dreams are all made of the same stuff, mixing energy combinations of multiphase mind-realm energy or waves of pure thought, and when some one does get onto a few powerful truths about all this, and began playing, the cosmos plays back, and once this starts, it has begun, and you cannot ever shut it down. It, like you, simply exists; as it always has, and always will, as time is pure illusion in higher reality and truth. In time worlds while awake, you will see the barrier of illusion, and not believe all of this shit so readily, I accept that reality as well. Lesson 3 will continue on a bit, and tell just how Paula, Sarah, Nina, and so many of this wild gang of teen girls from my past, all fits together in literally, this planet's hugest story of this present time ice-age-cycle, or (IAC).

Magnesonic, wipe out and destroy all those mother fucking bastards that are making me totally miserable, full power, all orders and commands, G189, and STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a while, crocodile, only after a while, what, YO? Is this my way of continuing the great 2008 Annual Percentage Rate, oh great and mighty banks of Manhattan, and my distant ass hole cuzz Heinz Gottwald, or does the APR really stand for ADULT-PLAYGROUND-RAGE, LIKE DUH??????????????????? Gods help the bail out bastards, right Mister President? Hey, can you explain the bullshit I've blogged, old pal??????????????????

BLOG ENDS HERE FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

No comments: