Monday, August 8, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0207

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0207
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
BEGINNING:

One powerful thing that the MOVERS do, along with many other powerful things, is clutter up the world with intentional thing-noise. I'll try and explain this new double word that I used, as we go along, and it will make sense if you try and listen, I'll promise you all that. The entire internet and the world in general, is all cluttered up with many things, and not all of it is useless, but there is an agenda behind this huge mess of clutter, and it is nothing more than another type of old style post world war ll, DISINFORMATION, keeping the needed real stuff from ever reaching the world. Real simply means that if this does not come to register and become known about, the world as we know it, and life as we all know and live it, will be over within 20-40 years, forever. Life will go on, peeps will live, laugh, die, fuck, eat, drink, and cry, marry, divorce, and compete for sex and misguided love, and so much more, but while all this appears to go on, an ingredient that once gave the real flavor in the salt of life so to speak, will be very highly watered down and deluded, and even eventually, it will be as though we will be forced eventually to eat all of our food, with the absence of this great food tasting ingredient. Later still, it will be totally forgotten, and become as though it never was even there for any ODF us at all, what a shame. I see the ODF fucking hack is back, I said (OF) ass hole hacker scum, not ODF, mother fuckers. Nothing better to do with your time at all, other than to be endless worthless total fucking jerk offs, this is a universal non altering constant.

I am used to games, and the newest game is that as always, I appear to be endlessly dealing with incurable dunces. We can, and will, be getting back to this, but for right now, we will MOVE it along here. MOVERS are and will be the main topic on these blogs of mine, for quite a while, get used to it, or hay, you can always feel free to switch over and read Uncle Dingle's Worm Raising Blogs, or how about the Wonderful Blogs of Diver Joey Drowngirl Pacanno, or better still, the story of the Honest Report Findings of the Warrens and the Bluebookers. But keep reading Mountainpen if you want some chance for your children to have a planet to live on in about a half century, or one that is half worth living on I should add herein.

A long time ago, right dead center into the nineteen eighties, for whatever the real and true reasons may be about, that I'll admit it their fullness, totally elude me every bit as much as they elude all of you out here;something very large and beyond any hope of my putting into usable speech and descriptive language on this or any other blog or groups of them, ever; the MOVERS all ready 'anticipated' that in many parts of a larger picture of cosmos, or the D-5, an adjustment to cover their own asses, needed to slowly become introduced to the global society, and become a totally integrated part of the events, that surround the entire planetary hologram; or that bubble that we all see on a clear day, if we look and concentrate; as it really is totally unmistakable; that ever moving as we move, roughly ten thousand cubic mile area that is all around us with us at the total center of it. It is so very real, and it is a real bubble; and illusion or not, it contains a built in controllable fantasy, that is more real than any any heart attack or cancer, that can be seen and felt, and examined by medical professionals as well as the technicians in a laboratory. Inside this bubble, when the clocks appeared to the worldly 'dreamers' to be turned back somewhere in and around a range in time of 40-70 years; my father, PISSED OFF A VERY POWERFUL PERSON, in this world, maybe a MOVER, maybe not, but powerful nonetheless, and this is a true fact that I have come to know and would not doubt it if told to by the lord Jesus Himself. This is topic for later, it is quite pertinent to things I now am discussing, yet still, there is too much other fucking bullshit that needs to get talked about right at this exact time, so we can and will get back to my father, I guarantee it George foreman Gandhi.

I fully intend to open up a website on the internet, post the legal part of two passports, the photos from the one in late 1997 and late 2007, and then the photo of me from the Harvest Website here in Fort Pierce, Florida, taken of me in 2010. The time order is totally off, and even if I had the money of the top soap opera television stars, and I do not, it would not be enough to create this kind of Twilight-Zone aging/de-aging effect in the time-line of these three years. Bear in mind that the Harvest Website is official and the photo was taken of me in 2010, and the State Department knows well, that they took my photo on their system at a post office and a passport photo shop, in 2007 and 1997 respectively. It is all undeniable, it can be fact proven. The website I open up shortly, will prove to this world that MOVERS are real, and that they do target and take, some chosen peeps, for reasons unknown to the world or any of their governing bodies, and to do only what, and for the gods only know what reasons, but it is real, and it is happening to many folks all over the world, whether Patrick Jane from the television show, “The Mentalist”:. Wants to laugh and scoff it all off or not.

As for my poor fucking mother. She was threatened on two occasions, once that I witnessed, and once, thank the heavens above, I did not. Still, I managed without seeing it, to realize just exactly what in fact did happen in all of this ugly ass mess in the 20th century, so let me tell this nasty business and get it all out in the fucking open, folks.

There was a reason why my poor mother lost it totally, when a huge evil man told her that he was going to kill her son, ME; back at the Turnersville Pathmark Grocery Store, in New Jersey, on the 2nd day in August, in 1996. This was said to her before and she was made to forget it on a conscious mind level. She was told that if she ever told the story of her grand daughter, to me or anyone else on Earth, ever, they would have to kill ME. So when this was repeated, it jogged the near surface memory to a point that caused a psychotic mother fucking break with her, and SHE NEVER EVER AGAIN WAS TOTALLY HER NORMAL SELF AFTER THIS, AND LESS THAN A YEAR AND A HALF LATER, SHE WOKE UP ONE MORNING, on December the 26th,m in 1997, and had no idea who she was, and could not speak or anything, and I had to call the local 911 from that Somerdale, NJUSAESMWG DEATH HOUSE, as I referred to this fucking monstrous and nightmarish place ever after until I was able to move the hell out a few months later, taking a nasty 40 thousand plus dollar loss, in the springtime of 1998, to move over to the mansion owned by Mister Guthrie Short, at 231 Route 73 South, in Blue Anchor. One thing is for sure, I cannot die, and if they threaten my daughter, well, we all know what SHE claimed on top of the highest structure in the great sleepless city on the 12th of May in 2008, so if they do not want this website, and these post ups that prove the existence of not only the MOVERS, but also their unrelenting mother fucking connections and interactions with me on many waking and non waking levels, I he4reby make this somewhat not totally legal offer for me to shut up, remove my blogs, all of them,all my posts, all my music, everything that I have posted and that I have the control to take down and remove from public view, and keep my mouth shut forever. I will wait 90 days and then I will post. 90 days will be the 17th day in November of 2010, at 11:59:59 PM. If on the 18th day of this month and year, a deposit of fifty-million dollars is not made into my TD checking account, from some dummy company name, that will then be gone and out of business withing a short time thereafter, with the word on the check reading, 'paid for services rendered', I'll post the PROOF OF TIME TRAVEL ON THIS PLANET, UNDISPUTABLE PROOF. If they don't care, fine, my post will be up on this date, mark my words. I've had my entire live ruined by these fucking MOVERS, they owe me huge time, so pay up, or suffer the exposure, and I'll post it on a website made by me, and promoted by GOOGLE, I am saving right now for every penny it will cost me to bring the maximum web-traffic to that site.

Since these fucking jerk offs have managed to get to both my partner and my daughter, fine. I will again remove my U-TUBE shit, permanently, and forget forever, trying to promote my music that nobody obviously wants to fucking hear anyway. Funny, as I think the music you all like FUCKING TOTALLY SUCKS, AND ALWAYS HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch these evil fucking pricks gain huge on their crooked Dow markets after this cut off from these ingrates. I am heading off for the overseas dangers, and lots of fucking money, and then when I come back, and record all the shit I want to, I can enjoy my own good stuff, and plan on sharing it with no one ever, the world had its chance to hear so me good shit, and passed on it, fine, no prob-bob. I am no arm twister, and never have been, I move on, YO. I have drowned, been shot, electrocuted, crashed to pieces on the highway several times, and the list goes on, they just keep retracing me in the future, so however dangerous it may be over there, I could fucking care McLeod less.

Everybody can go straight to mother fucking hell. When I prove to this world, the RGG-SYNDROME, watch the entire global ass economy go straight to a fat ass zero, and still, try killing my mother's fucking son, jerk offs. Your Blue ray laser brings back music and movies, the future atomic ones can v bring back all of it. Kill me all you fucking want to butches, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE.

ENDING:

No comments: