Monday, August 15, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0213

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0213
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
UNDER DEATH AND HACK SIEGE AS THOUGH
25M YEARS HAS STOOD FUCKING STILL, MC-D.

START:

I TOLD YOU MY GIANT LOVELY GINA, AND ALL OTHERS WHO MAY BE REMOTELY INTERESTED, AS LONG AS THESE MOTHER FUCKING DISEAED PRICKS, HAVE ME TO ENDLESSLY AND RELENTLESSLY MOTHER FUCKING PICK THE SHIT ON AND BRUTALLU ASSAULT AND PERSECUTE AND HARASS, THEIR EVIL FIXED, CHEATED, CONTROLLED, AND MANIPULATED DOW JONES STOCK MARKET HAS BUT ONE DIRECTION TO TRAVEL, AND I NEED NOT BE NOSTRO OR ANY GREAT PLATO PHILOSOPHER TO UNDERSTAND THIS VERY SIMPLE PRONCIPLE, AND THIS IS UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND JUST WATCH MY PHILLIES BEGIN TO LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE, JUST WATCH, AND YOU WILL SEE IF I AM NOT TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH.

This moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, I took a nasty CHEMTRAIL siege on the way into my job. Before I even went to mother fucking bed, 'THEY', or the 'WOMO', the MILITUFORCE, the Earthly counterpart of this sick and demonic MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, pulverized me with a UTILITIES ATTACK, and I knew I was a fucking sunk ass ship early on, and sure enough, the cheated ICPE DOW JONES flew up for a 3rd straight session, and up over a thousand points, in THREE LITTLE DAYS, of picking the fuck on poor little innocent mother fucking me. IF THIS SHIT CAN HAPPEN TO ME, it can happen to any one of you or your kids, any time, any hour or day, you never know when it could strike, and the real powerful part is that after me, none of you will ever know or dare to proclaim that it is happening. You will have more fear of the sociological rejection and ostracizing effect and stigma on your family and peeps, and this will totally prevent you from daring to ever say, WOW, that shit ass Mountainpen, I wonder if I am taking this shit like he claims and claimed to be for all of those long ass mother fucking years?

Yeah, PP, I'm just crazy huh? The funny thing is that I know you know I am not. I do not mean the speech that all of us labeled-crazies get and hate by the way,. Of, “Well we believe that you believe”, this is if you stop to really meditate on it, the ultimate insult that all of us conspiracy-victims detest and deplore. It couldn't cut any deeper, but we know that peeps don't mean it for the most part, they as with all of the other bullshit, are just part of the system of the conspiracy, just as Fredrick Hinger March Griffin, would say it so well, on the greatest TV-LAW SHOW of all time, “Law and Order”.

I feel as though I've been cunt lapping hit by a Mack Truck. I feel so bad that I am going to my doctor, hopefully I am dying of some horrible shit, and it will all be fucking over real soon, a great way to avoid high school, better than any of the kids have ever thought up[ yet I'll bet, right Road Dude? You got away with murder as Lenny McKinnon, and did it again. I must in all fairness, congratulate you, and tell this world that the Chrisitian Religion is a total hoax, it was done to try and encourage humankind to become evolved into a more humane species, and failed quite miserably. This entire thing was not meant to happen this way, and those that insisted on going back too far to make bigger changes, were consumed by the electromagnetic power-fields, and turned into what we call insects. They evolved almost as well, if not better than we did, and they managed not to screw shit up as bad as we did, and had billions of years of potential for doing so. Oh well, why not, Tony Z. If you needed my hundred bucks and change so badly, keep it BRAH. Add a half penny, may the gods bless you and keep you, and with another 24.5 cents, you will have both your good SAR, and your QUARTER. Roger that one old 601, old pal, that is a big one, 10-4, Sally Bonivafields. Don't be so quick to write my junk off, old partner, you know deep down inside I make a lot of sense, and I remember better than you do, quite obviously, two times in particular that prove this out, once outside your house when you were feeling shall I say, quite happy, and the other time on the winding road down the hill, across Route 47 and the Krazy Kat Bar, you pointed up at the fucking CHEMTRAIL sky patterns, and marveled, I remember it like 10 mother fucking minutes ago, as I remember high school, but then we all know why I remember it all so well, I have repeated this fucking hell loop enough times. Thanks so much mother fucking David Mahon, I will see you dead and buried for this someday, you sick son of a bitch!!!!!

END TRANNY, twisted old ugly granny, WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

No comments: