Monday, September 19, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0228

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0228
WORLD LABORATORIES DATFILE:
CH-0228-091911.654
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, © 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Aerial assault has picked up since the end of last week, and has been quite bad today, yet tame next to what it is slowly building into. Once I upload passport photos and job-site-photo to major interested parties, Hawking himself will be involved in this total monstrous and horrendous mother fucking hell that is being perpetrated upon me and has been all my life, tripling however since the magic date that so many out here do know, and I know THAT you know, 08/15/1986.

Major hacking is also ongoing, Mister McDowell, FCC, old friend, unlike certain throat clearing congressmen who I know so well, OR DID, Salvador Ven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This great man or boy at the time in 1966, was sent back in time so that I would be able to communicate with you rm, DIANA, my endless love. They are doing a bang up job on you and your friends over at BJ's Stu, DI. Happy special Ann today Queen of not needing things and history marked tapes, 1983-2011, 28 years, where is it going, it is now longer than the original 19, sweetie-pie. I need you around me in your 27 form, PLEASE BL.

The computer was set back again to 36th Avenue and my daughter loves her games, oh well, it makes me feel quite special, tell her I'll always love her, you hairless mother fucking creep who starte3d all this trouble. Your ability to cause pain and suffering can only be trumped by your mirror kissing fucking arrogance, college boy, and I used to say you were honest, you and the 200K lie, and now you say you did not do these things so that my kid would suffer, you turd mother sleaze you!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you to tell me about the GAWNUM? I have every possible thing worked out, get off my back you son of a sea snake. I used to believe you were a basically honest man despite you being a total jerk off, wow did you prove me out to be a fucking liar.

LSS, Maggie will get all of you, know that if you ever knew shit, jit bag cubed. You and DJDS better leave me and my family alone, fool.

Think this is all funny down here in this county, come on down and start trouble here, they don't give a fuck who you are down here, punk. Your shit at my job impresses me from here to dogshit at light speed quint-cubed, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw-U.

End Transmission for now, powerful shit coming later on, BRO!!!!!

No comments: